It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

every thing happens for a reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey everyone this is my first post. i just joined this website and it is the best one i ever been to.

well any way is it just me or does every thing happen for a reason. i mean like a plane crash that you see on the news. or s.a.r.s. out brake, or something on thoes bases. i think evey think happens because of some one or something. i think there is something behind tha plane crash or a s.a.r.s out brake and i dont mean god. i am talking about the government or ET's or something. dont you think?or is it just me. evey thing happens because of something. Cause and Effect or/and planed happening for reasons unknow to the avrage citizen of the world..... Think about it and give me some feed back---- it blows your mind

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Possibly.

Though I am a great believe in the simple maxim: "Sh*t Happens"

Welcome to the Forums by the way.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
these things happen to keep th human pop. at normal lvl or wed become cannibals

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is my quote for the rest of my life. i used to be very ANTI FATE because i didnt like the thought of things happening for a reason. but then i realized i was stupid, and figured out that

you can debate whether or not things happen for a reason for your entire life. but in the end, the reason behind the event doesnt matter. its the fact that the event occured that will change the course of history.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What I believe is a sort of combination of chaos theory and "everything happens for a reason"... basically, I believe that certain ends are set in stone, certain things that will happen, one way or another... sort of fate-constructed milestones. Once they are ordained, our little human existences are steered inexorably toward them; basically, no matter what we do or how we do it, things will occur in such a way that we eventually fulfill a handfull of goals.

I'm out of my mind, I know.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If you carry on with that line of thinking you are on a fast track to paranoia.

Accidents and coincidences DO happen....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
If you carry on with that line of thinking you are on a fast track to paranoia.

lol maybe they just are

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
if your mind was that open then your stupid then people can mid control you

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
if your mind was that open then your stupid then people can mid control you

Could you please explain how "mid control" works?

I have never heard of this?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

of course accidents and coincidences happen....but who says they happen without a reason. We just perceive them as accidents. Coincidence is fate in disguise....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedilotis
Hey everyone this is my first post. i just joined this website and it is the best one i ever been to.

well any way is it just me or does every thing happen for a reason. i mean like a plane crash that you see on the news. or s.a.r.s. out brake, or something on thoes bases. i think evey think happens because of some one or something. i think there is something behind tha plane crash or a s.a.r.s out brake and i dont mean god. i am talking about the government or ET's or something. dont you think?or is it just me. evey thing happens because of something. Cause and Effect or/and planed happening for reasons unknow to the avrage citizen of the world..... Think about it and give me some feed back---- it blows your mind
That's very good that you have a questioning mind. I encourage you to develop that kind of mind.

Everything does happen for a reason, in those types of events that you find very conspiratorial. Once you begin to search for the real reasons for these happenings, you will be very surprised, and you will not be the same in your awareness of what is happening around you again.

Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join