It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS & CDC have decided who doesn't get treatment in a "mass casualty critical care event"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok, no matter I think this is sad. To say someone cant live because they have diabetes or Lupus, or high blood pressure. Or any other health problem. These people can live normal lives. They just require a few medicines.

This is only one of the reasons why they want the chip in people so they can scan you and say, “Oh just the right age for having a baby put her over there. Oh this one has diabetes let’em go. This one is 63 let’em die. They will separate us old and young healthy and non healthy.

While our strong men just sit back and let them do what they want. Cause we don’t have strong, brave men any more!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

No, I don't think the hospital in the poor part of town would get the same resources. Now the question is.... should it? If we are talking limited resources, I can certainly understand the argument that more resources should go to the more affluent part of town. I am not saying it is right, but I could at least understand the argument. Again, if this is about preserving society, wouldn't it make sense to give more resources to the hospital that will be saving the lives of the people who have the larger impact on the infrastructure of society?

It is a crappy scenario to think about.

<< 1   >>

join