It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Ad....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

So, again, I bring up the question posed in my previous posts. If 15 y/o is the age of consent in some states, and if 15 y/o is old enough to get married in many cultures (including our own) then why is it bad that a 15 y/o is viewed as a sexual creature? It almost seems to follow suit.

No one has answered you because they are being gracious enough not to embarrass you for asking a question as (with all due respect) Naive and ignorant as that one was.

Just read the news paper and you'll see also I would like to see some more proof of these states condoning 15 years olds.

I think it's a crock

Ya know,, I got to tell ya, some of you guys are lower than a snails belly. You all talk as if you are some paragon of virtue, stand up guys, class acts but you talk about woman like ya got a trailer trash scholarship majored in mysogyny and your undergraduate was in the greek philosophy of hypocrates. We men have always had that double standard haven't we, where we can go out get drunk, talk smak, burp, fart, go to bars with the morals of an alley cat, pick em up, pump em and dump em and what are we? Oh we are "studs", as we high five our homeboys our boyzzz our crew and we say YOU DA MAN! He's da Man!

After we give the over exaggerated embellished beyond 10'' inch flesh injection details of our stud like sexual prowess, as we discard the next one not unlike a used dixie cup, we just toss it in the trash or leave em on the shelf like we do the magazine when we're done with that.

We talk about Disney and how they corrupt young minds in addition to that same young mind having more money than all of us combined on this thread. You all know what it's like being 18. Remember?

Remember how stupid your parents were and as ya got closer to thirty, had some rug rats of your own, MOM and DAD weren't all that stupid anymore. We get to see how hard it is to get our kids to do whats right and we like to know who the acne infested facial features of the horny hormone hound is at the door askin if our daughters are there.

We don't want to be too out of line and we cringe as we see her leaving in that top that was too over the top, undulating braless breasts you want to spy on the guy all night till she finally shows up late and says "whateverrr" as she slams the door to her room angry from having to tolerate your disapproval and stupifying reprisal.

Imagine what it is like for someone like Myley Cyrus

Her Dad still asks where she is going and with who and gets caught stalking his own daughter on more occasions than he can count. She only gets an allowance and says the highlight of her week is when they have "family day". She gets good grades isn't on dope and has a solid support system and a very intelligent head on her shoulders.

I know what you might be thinking, you might be saying, Yeah! that's now but you watch her fall into the debased depravity from the influence of something that has ruined more womans lives has manipulated them, kept them silent, got them on drugs, selling their bodies and generally treating them like they are pond scum.

It isn't drugs or alcohol and it doesn't have to be their success that is this influence. Nope the influence is called men. Yeah you know, US you me us and we. Yeah we are the studs but what do we call them when they have their sexual needs met?

Sluts.

Whores.

Bitches.

Ho's

Yeah whats so ironic is it is usually when they are so infatuated with an older guy, they stare at the back of our neck while we play our video games for 5-6 hours. Woman are more inclined to think in terms they GIVE good sex but I doubt they are as critical as we are about it as it rarely occurs to us whether or not they GET good sex.

We design shoes for them to show off their legs, so hard to walk in we'd break an ankle if we tried. We take em for granted and we know it don't lie. We are Da Man! I think the mylie Cyrus photo buzz is so overblown and I don't know how disciplined I'd be at her age with that kinda money, I am not sure I could live with myself I'd be such a stud in all the bling and all the woman I could bang.

Yeah lets all just pump our nuts up and start calling Mr. Cyrus's Daughter a whore a sleazy slut white trash as we all know when ever asked what WE are, keep in mind your own daughters, all that staggering intellect you had at 15.

I think kids got it really tough these days I know the temptation for drugs, sex, who knows what else is so much worse than when I was that age. The sex is more free more extreme and expressed, the drugs are,, well, heh the drugs out now, are just plane evil. I really don't understand some of you guys, the way you talk, about woman.

I have ended 17 year friendships with some guy friends just hearing them talk smak about their wife calling her a slut "c" word etc. I think the best measure of a man is the way he loves his wife and takes care his family. Most of all the way he talks about his wife behind her back.

consider this, if we didn't have woman,

ya know what men become?

The alternative

- Con

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
Yeah whats so ironic is it is usually when they are so infatuated with an older guy, they stare at the back of our neck while we play our video games for 5-6 hours. Woman are more inclined to think in terms they GIVE good sex but I doubt they are as critical as we are about it as it rarely occurs to us whether or not they GET good sex.

ok arent you concerned with the fact that 'GET good sex' leaves you the husband out of the equation. surely, you must know that if everyone's fantasies were met they will be extreme. if women are only wanting really great sex then they shouldnt get married, they should become swingers or whatever aka sluts. but i get what u are saying is that we are self centered and care only for our ability at providing that and not the experience gained.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Quick question Mr. Mod. Why Was this member allowed to use that language without so much as a warning. Do you think think the women on this site enjoy that type of filth or what? I cannot believe you people let that go the way you did.
That idiot sounded like some kind of woman hating serial killer for crying out loud! You call yourself a Moderator. I don't think so.
On top of it all you make a joke out of it with your borg crap!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Umm...I'm gonna have to disagree with a lot of people...I know y'all are saying it's hard out there for us "youngsters" (I'm 17) but it's not that terrible. I know people say there's all this pressure to do this and that, but we don't really do anything unless we want to. It's hard to force us to do anything, unless physically menaced...Miley wasn't "tricked" into this, she knew exactly what was going on. Now, I don't know this for a fact exactly, but its common sense to me. I mean, if a 15 year old poses sexily (is that a word?) for a magazine, she knows what is going to happen.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Oh for gosh sakes, this is just insane. Would this be discussed if she were seen in a bikini with far more skin showing on a beach in Florida?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

NO, it wouldn't

Because a bikini is completely normal, wheras being wrapped in a bedsheet is most certainly not...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

thats like comparing underwear to a bikini. they both reveal the same but have different suggestions. would anyone stroll the streets in their underwear?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Spoken like a man whose swallowed so much feminist crap he doesnt even feel the chains around his neck anymore.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well, I have seen some pictures of her that circulated where she was fully clothed but in very sexual/provocative positions. Photos she took on her cell phone. Those I thought were worse then this one being discussed.

So, if she was photographed in a bikini, I dont think that is a big deal. But in a bikini behaving in a sexual manor - like posing in a sexual manor, probably.

I think its "being sexy" image that people have a problem with. A 15yr old shouldn't be trying to be sexy.

And I am by NO MEANS some stiff uptight person
Nor am I ashamed of the human body. I think the human body is beautiful. For me, its just the image of a child behaving sexy for ADULTS that bothers *me*

[edit on 5-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

ive seen those photos ur talking about they were shown on TV and they did shock me but thats the facebook generation really. every 15 yr old acts like that and they r ok with it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
...We are finally understanding the problem.
It doen't necessarily matter what clothes the pictures show/don't show
The ideas which the pictures inspire into the hundreds that see them is what matters...whether intentionally or unintentionally

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

ive seen those photos ur talking about they were shown on TV and they did shock me but thats the facebook generation really. every 15 yr old acts like that and they r ok with it.

Yes, I suppose. I grew up in the 80s. No camera phones, no digi cameras, no internet and no myspace/facebook. We didnt have the opportunity to do these things.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

why are you being a semi-sexist? females are human too
has a woman hurt you? try and balance ur views abit who knows Hilary might be president, better be prepared now.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

no i meant... actually thats what i meant camera phones and facebook are catalysts because they pose for them and display a certain attitude. just like that teen fighting thing.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
Spoken like a man whose swallowed so much feminist crap he doesnt even feel the chains around his neck anymore.

No, the words you are looking for are...

(brace yourself since you may not be familiar with this phrase)

A Gentleman.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When did this thread become a sexist thing? I thought we were talking about a specific group of young actors/performers...and they just so happened to be girls...who's female-bashing?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
reply to post by Conspiriology

[edit on 5/5/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

I believe those words are spoken by a TRUE MAN. One who respects women and who has probably experienced true love and has seen the ways of the world from experience

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

ok arent you concerned with the fact that 'GET good sex' leaves you the husband out of the equation. surely, you must know that if everyone's fantasies were met they will be extreme. if women are only wanting really great sex then they shouldnt get married, they should become swingers or whatever aka sluts. but i get what u are saying is that we are self centered and care only for our ability at providing that and not the experience gained.

There ya have it, out of that long post, the part YOU chose to quote from has to do with what?

SEX lol

What I am saying is, over the centuries men have subjugated woman and even in America, albeit very differen't, a womans self concept is wrapped up in how she looks.

A males conversely, is wrapped up in what he does.

A Guy is his Job and or Potential for security.

Woman we have made into sexual objects and that's ok I guess but not to the extent we have, nowhere near to the extent we have.

In sex, woman are the facilitators, they wear the outfits, play your mommy your babysitter your teacher your mistress but rarely do we want them to be our wives in bed. Men on the otherhand, are the man and wear the man outfits play the man, act like that man etc. In more exotic scenarios where a guy might want to spice things up, they are most likely to ask HER to bring another woman into it. I know their are exceptions to the rule but woman are more conditioned to GIVE sex without much thought to whether they GET good sex.

If that helps explain

- Con

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Here one for the records. I posted a thread stating how offended I was calling a 15 year old a $#%^$%. It was called To All Women Of ATS. It was sent to what "skyfloater" called the Trash Bin Forum because he stated I used inappropriate language. It's Ok to call women WHORES here on this site I guess huh?
Why don't you put my thread up so everyone can read it for themselves. NO Vulgar language was used. He just wanted to shut me up. This Borg is just as bad for making a joke out of it with that borg crap, OOppps there's that vulgar language again.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sry for the dbl post...

[edit on 5/5/2008 by TKainZero]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join