It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. Ask Questions. Receive Answers here. We'll do our best.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

4. The soul collector has us all buzzing.

Sorry username8888 but you may have hit the wrong keyword there.

Oh and sorry to be a nuisance but you did not answer the which threads are close to the truth question.

Thanks

Why?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
What? where? when? How? and Why?

Fill in the blanks above.

(Here it is one more time)

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Okay, so not being Alien, but a supposedly 'informed' thinktank of humans, could you please answer my questions in the 3rd person as opposed to the 1st person perspective? They still apply, if you have this knowledge...

Originally posted by WitnessFromAfar
1) What carrier is your (INSERT AN ALIEN SPECIES YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT) biology built upon? We use carbon, what does your body use? Do you have a body at all?

2) How do you measure the distance between stars? We use the speed of light, and the distance between our Sun and our Planet as a standard distance marker called 1AU (astronomical unit). Of course, 1AU might be a vastly different distance value in your (INSERT AN ALIEN SPECIES YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT) Solar System... So how do you measure the distance between stars?

3) Is that really algae and other photosynthesizing bacteria that we're seeing in the cracks in the ice on Europa?

4) What is the source of Gravity, and how does the force propagate? Is it a pushing force or a pulling force, or an illusion of a pulling force caused by a pushing force?

5) Is there another number that exhibits the characteristics we observe in Pi?

If you can answer those I've got more for you

-WFA

You see I asked you these questions for several reasons, that I'm not going to reveal until you've answered.

I cut out the one that didn't apply. Please respond with my numbering system included with your answers so that everyone is clear on what answer goes to what question. Thanks.

-WFA

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh what the heck.

Did the Mayans/Aztecs/Incas have any kind of spiritual connection with extraterrestrials?

Are "Aliens" real? If so, what is the general appearance?

Is a revolution soon to come for the United States?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by username8888

I am assuming your "Why ?" is in reference to to my keyword reply, yes.

Well I think you will find there are strong opinions about the soul collector here, but than again you may already know that.

And the which threads question ?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What? where? when? How? and Why?

Fill in the blanks above.

(Here it is one more time)

TO the poster above me you are leading the witness, let him answer these and maybe you will have your answer.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
this thread may have been so much better if you (username8888) had just introduced yourself honestly, and not left us all wondering and of course thinking its just another hoax...... instead of us asking questions, cant you just tell us what you know????? its really not fair to keep us all hanging on, if i had infomation of such importance i would certainly be sharing it with likeminded people..... your on ats to find people like ourselves, correct? we are all ready to hear what knowledge you have, but us asking you questions isnt gaining anything, from what i can see so far..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Do you work for Charles Windmore?

When exactly are the Oceanic 6 going to get off the island?!?!?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by username8888

It's a privately funded group by people like yourselves, with money and an open mind.

Amazing!

They have this much extra cash availabe, to fund a study on, what now exactly? LOL!

Are you getting paid to mine data from ATS? Are they accepting applications?

I'm sorry, but this is hysterically funny to me!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hi there,

Regarding the coming elections for the Presidency of the United States:

Do you have any knowledge of these coming elections being fixed in any way to appease
special interests in Washington?

If so, Do you see a clear "winner"? Can you say who it will be?

Do you see an election taking place at all, or will there be circumstances that place
George or Dick in the White house indefinitely? ie: Dictatorship of some sort?

Thanks,
MS

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

You know, you might be on to something here! Script ideas!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
see the real problem here as i see it is that one we dont know what area of information he has so our questions cant be used to get to the info he has as were just groping in the dark here. also the whole the more specific your question is the less chance it will get answered rule throws everything out the window because if we did know what area his info concerns we couldent ask the questions to get the info because its to focused and specific for him to answer. this leads us to just getting generalities if we get anything at all and that means that were just moving in circles here.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by PokeyJoe

You know, you might be on to something here! Script ideas!

LOL, J.J. Abrams has been known to do some viral marketing.....

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, let's play your game.

What are your real purposes here?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes and supposedly your a privately funded research group? what is your field of research exactly?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by misswanderer31]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What is your motivation for posting here?

I believe you even though the last thread like this was a hoax...
Your probably one too. But I still hold on...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

We can see why many of you are so intrigued by this website. Only after a few minutes we bookmarked many threads for further reading. Many are getting close to being marginally accurate to our suprise.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to humor us with a few of threads which "are getting close to being marginally accurate".

As the subject says, Ask Questions. Receive Answers here.

Reading through this thread, I'm seeing Many questions being raised yet Very few appear to have received answers.

*We will not tell you what exactly what to ask or what we can answer.

Hmmm. That's like being blinfolded and then told to swing at a non-existant pinata. schwing...

*We will only post in this thread.

Well, that answers one question. There Is a God.

*The more specific the question the less likely it will be answered.

So let me get this straight. A question such as "Do you like chocolate cake?" would be more likely to receive an answer, as opposed to, say, "What is the real reason that the US [NASA] hasn't returned men to the moon since the Apollo missions?"

*The shorter the questions the better.

M'kay... Do you like chocolate cake?

Time is not a privilege for any of us.

As for time, well, actually it Is a privilege afforded each and every one of us [humans], for we aren't guaranteed our next breath let alone tomorrow or the next day.

Best of luck on your privately-funded research project. Though, to be honest it comes across a bit more like BtS materials for me.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by username8888

A little of this may be in order...

That's as much time as I'll waste here.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There is no such ways of evil or good. The irrashional and ignorant are winning in our opinion.

Don't believe everything your eyes tell you.

Irrational. It's spelled I-R-R-A-T-I-O-N-A-L.
I guess my next question is: Does this independent research group own a dictionary?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join