It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. Ask Questions. Receive Answers here. We'll do our best.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Were you expecting relpies like you have been getting?
Was this intentionally done to provoke a bit of much needed humor/ (If not, well done anyway)
what is your personal prefence in terms of land environ, mountain, desert, ocean, beach, air,, forest, or jungle?
And, since it was never outright stated simply assumed, are you actually alien?
I ask you this, of course, on your honor and word, meaning to you however much it may, but know that i will accept your answers as some part of truthful.

This was meant to be taken serious. Humor is ok also.

We are not aliens. Just simple humans.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapacity
Not too strange that most questions posed assume that you have something to do with aliens and extraterrestrial conspiracies. Your opening gambit is very vague, misleading and ambiguous, just what subject matter are you proposing people ask questions about?

You say you represent a research group, could you be MS or Google looking for future employees?

Sheesh, everyone knows Microsoft & Google recruit on Star Trek & WoW forum boards.

Oh, my question for username...whatever

Is it possible for God to create a boulder so massive even He can't move it?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez
I don't think the poster admitted to being an alien. He/She may be terrestrial, but has access to information that we would like to hear.

Maybe an area 51 employee, or a top-secret government scientist. The 'we' could just mean the group of people who are trying to bring forth disclosure.

Just throwing that out there. The TS needs to respond.

Finally someone with some sense. We are disappointed in many of the replies so far. Does this site treat everyone like this?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by username8888
There is no such ways of evil or good. The irrashional and ignorant are winning in our opinion.

Don't believe everything your eyes tell you.

I have a second question:
Did your privately funded group not have enough funding to install spellcheck on your machine?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We are basically a privately funded research group. The number is of no importance.

So, how much allowance does your mom give you each week?

You've answered every question with little more than Magic 8 Ball answers. Even those questions that fit your own requirements.

I'd say you're somewhere in the Midwest and just got home from school, Ohio, Indiana maybe, judging by the time of your return here.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

We are a group.

Yes we promise.

Mod Edit - trimmed big quote
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by username8888

Please understand this, Many times in the past, people have come on here with huge claims. People try and give the the benefit of the doubt only to find they are just messing with us. Why not just tell us what you know.?

And why did you post here in the Alien UFO forum?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Finally someone with some sense. We are disappointed in many of the replies so far. Does this site treat everyone like this?

What, exactly were you expecting?

Out of curiousity, how many of the "we" are reading and answering questions, or are you just answering for the entire group?

Are you the entire group? Hmmmmm!

Also, have you never visited ATS, before?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by username8888 Time is not a luxury we have.

Of course, babies have to go to childcare and don't have access to computers and also have to nap.

Most importantly, early to bed.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by gauncents]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
what the hell ill play too, lets see.

1) sience your a research group what form of research do you do ?
2) what is the primary subjects of your research?
3) what kind of data do you mine?
4)you mentioned that some threads were startingly close to being accurate and you also mentioned john lear so my next question is are you saying that john lear posted accurate information and if so what parts of the massive info and theories that he posted was accurate.
5) you stated you werent millatary contractors but dident mention wheather you were goverment contractors so are you ?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hello Some,
Are there authentic human being knowledge, and what is it if yes?
If not, why?
Snc24

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Your grammar and spelling are junior high level at best. Stop wasting our time.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does the Federal Reserve really want to enslave man?

Does the government really want to force people to have RFID chips?

Is the NAU plans real?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello my friends. My username is crabmeat, but don't let that misguide you! I'm an alien! my mother in her mothership that is in the center of the sun AND the moon - crazy, i know right? - have contacted me, and informed me to let you all know that this guy, username8888, is messing with your minds just like the many other posters here.
i'm an alien. deny ignorance.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
what the hell ill play too, lets see.

1) sience your a research group what form of research do you do ?
2) what is the primary subjects of your research?
3) what kind of data do you mine?
4)you mentioned that some threads were startingly close to being accurate and you also mentioned john lear so my next question is are you saying that john lear posted accurate information and if so what parts of the massive info and theories that he posted was accurate.
5) you stated you werent millatary contractors but dident mention wheather you were goverment contractors so are you ?

It's a privately funded group by people like yourselves, with money and an open mind.

Whatever the funders cannot find out on their own. Mostly dealing with things not openly accepted with the formal scientific community.

4. The soul collector has us all buzzing.

We are not involved with any government body.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Me play too!

Are you a thinkgroup?

Are you related to NASA, and if so, are the levels of truth you share with NASA deeper than most of us?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Have you ever turned a cat into a 'robocat' by putting it's legs into empty toilet roll tubes?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
oh dude, i have a question everyone's failed to ask you:

are you wasting our time?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What? where? when? How? and Why?

Fill in the blanks above.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

4. The soul collector has us all buzzing.

Sorry username8888 but you may have hit the wrong keyword there.

Oh and sorry to be a nuisance but you did not answer the which threads are close to the truth question.

Thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join