It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want $50 000 sell your kidney.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My cousin recently asked me that question. I told him "What if one of yours failed? You have no other siblings, and chances are that one of your parents might need one in the near future, and I'd give you one of mine but forget about it if you're going to be an idiot and sell one of yours. So do you really want to sell something that precious? What if you only have one kid? Where is he or she going to get one from?" He thought about it, and he said "you're right."

It also made me think, if i saw some random stranger that needed a kidney, heck, i'd gladly like to give them one of mine. And I understand that people are strapped for cash, but by no means should it be an excuse to keep anyone from being a good samaritan.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have to agree in the sense that if someone needed a Kidney or they die. It's a no brainer I would gladly say sure thing jack. If I die because I'm short one at that point I figure the combined years added to the persons life I saved would in effect be better. 2 people can make a much larger impact in the world than just one.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Temporary Closing while staff discusses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join