It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want $50 000 sell your kidney.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I am 21 years old
want to sell kidney
No smoke, alcohole and medical Bg.
I need lots of money for my mother
Contact no : + 91 93218 99007
e mail : [email protected]
Mumbai, India

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hell, i'll sell you my Heart, Kidney and a Lung for $500,000. I don't need this crap.

Actually, what they should do is make people pay funeral costs for the parts of a donor. That way, poor dudes can have buried parents.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Some people are blessed with good things in life. They do not know what is setback and sufferings.

Others faces ups and downs and problems which are big.

For those that seek in exchange of a better health with someone who is willing........

I am willing to exchange my kidney for cash. I have 3 young children to take care because I am a single parent now. My business failed and I am in depts. I hope to clear all my depts and secure a future for my children.

my email : [email protected]

Blood group : AB+

Non smoker & Non drinker

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cnm1976

Selling my healthy, still somewhat young kidney, is the only hope I will ever have of owning my own home after two financially devastating divorces. I have enjoyed 42 years of good health and have watched a member of my family die an excruciating death due to renal failure. I would sell one of my kidneys to the highest bidder today- it is mine to sell, right? And if I die, at least someone else will live.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i'll sell mine for $50k

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
There are some altrustic people out there.... and they must have very, very pretty blue eyes...

Kidney Donor

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i'd sell mine if it were possible for me, i would then use my initiative and sign up on the list to receive a new kidney for free on the countrys health service

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"Want $50 000 sell your kidney."
Couldn't I just sell someone elses?
I don't really like the idea of parting with mine...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If I tried to sell anyone my kidneys they'd ask for a full refund

On that note, this thread made me think of a more metaphysical question...is your kidney really "your" kidney? Is it yours simply because you control it (this goes for all of the body)? Wouldn't it also be your parents because it came from them? Hah sorry for the sidenote, but I'm not sure why this idea popped into my head..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I will give my kidney for 50000 thousand dollars, is this legal? how can I do it? if I give my kidney away can I get another kidney back if I need it in the future?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sell my Kidney for 50,000, who wants it, that's how I found this website. I was searching on how to sell my kidney. My father lost his life at an early age from diabetes and I would love nothing more to give up one of mine for a donation. My financial situation has come to desperate measures. [email protected][email protected]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i want to sell my kidney for money ...
i am young 21 yr old guy ... b+ve blood grp
tall and healthy ... reputed family background ...
email me at [email protected]
expected amount - 300000 rs
reply asap

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

I'm not worried about having a back up. I believe if it's your time to go, you'll go. I've clinically died on one ocassion, and should have died on another, but here I am! My heart just won't stop.

Obviously God has a purpose for me, I just don't know what it is. What I do know is, when it's your time to go, it won't make a difference if you have one or two kidneys, trust me. Your fate is preordained.

Unless you intentionally reduced your chance for survival / healthy life there.

There's a difference between getting caught in an accident, and simply selling away your health / chance for survival in times of need.

I wouldn't be surprised if your God would say: "I support your life, for it is not yet your time to die. But if you wish to sell your kidney, then you're just asking for it."

Regardless, it is my wish to keep my body in its ''normal'' state as long as I can.

That means, complete and without amputations or whatever. (Modifications accepted to a certain degree.)

[edit on 8/10/08 by -0mega-]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
For 75,000 that bad boy is yours! Lol! Hey I'm serios!
This coming from [email protected]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join