It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want $50 000 sell your kidney.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm kind of attached to my kidneys, so uh-uh; no. Even if you offered a trillion $. I'm crazy that way.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I've got dibs on one, ok? You never know, just in case. But it has to be gratis.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

*snip* Check out these stats. I am surprised your doc didn't want to put you in a magazine or journal or something because only 1% of population has four kidneys. And 1 in a million have four complete kidneys. And did they do an X-Ray or an ultrasound on you? ultrasound would be the best way to determine.

"It's extremely rare for additional kidneys to be complete. One in a million is probably about right," says Niaz Ahmad, a transplant surgeon at St James's University Hospital in Leeds. "I've seen thousands of kidneys and I've never seen this."
The condition is caused by a glitch in the first trimester, when the developing kidneys split in two. It is more common for these "duplex kidneys" to split only partially, or to grow a second ureter (the tube that drains urine into the bladder).
Duplex kidneys occur in 1% of the population, the most common complication being infections caused by urine flowing back up to the ureter.

four kidneys

Here is a pic of most famous person with four fully developed kidneys:

pic courtesy of stupidcelebrities.net

Please play nice. thanks

[edit on 6/27/08 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
50 grand is very very cheap. I would also think that your insurance company or national healthcare system would be well within thier rights to make you pay for any future kideny related trouble.

Everybody has a price, but there is no way im selling a kidney for 50k. Heck you would need 8 figures if you wanted a lobe of my liver let alone a whole kidney

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I say that if God can give his only son so that others might live, then I could spare a kidney for 50,000.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
they'd never give me 50 large for mine. They'd take one look and offer me a tenner max. You know jack Daniels say their juice is aged through oak blocks or what ever. Well they's liars. They use my kidneys.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yea, my nana mentioned this to me not long ago, i said to her that i would be first in line. Im not sure if its a bad thing giving away a kidney but you have two.. Do you really need both of them?

Anyway $50,000 would help me alot at this moment in time

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Yes the doctor did x-rays of my 4 kidneys that all function properly, and I do not buy into the fact that it is not genetic when my great uncle had four kidneys and also his son.

Contrary to popular belief I believe this genetic link I speak of started with what I call the Lumerians 1.2 million years ago in the vast region of the western part of The United States of America. The secrets of the Lumerians are hidden in the rocks and the interpretors of the rocks are today I call the Gate Keepers, humanoids that will not share the secrets to the outside world.

You may have read that that the original Lemuria was described with this spelling, but I was channeled by the Lumerians to spell it Lumeria. The Lumerians had links to Mars as well as Venus. Believe it or not. Rik Riley

[edit on 5-7-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'd sell one for $150,000+. But $50,000 sorry no way. Did you know on average we spend that money on keeping our cars running in 5 years alone?

Fuel costs, repairs, upgrades, etc, on average total $50,000+ over 5 years for your average car-owning American. And that is for cars with a mean value of $15,000. The guys with $30,000+ cars it's twice as expensive to keep them running.

At least according to www.automotive.com. I'm sure it also matters how much you drive your car. But averages are averages nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For 50 large, I'd sell my spare kidney in a heartbeat! You only need one to survive.

I see nothing wrong with the practice. It's the exact same thing the organ banks and hospital are doing. It isn't the most needy, or the most deserving that get organ transplants, it's the individuals that can pay for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
For 50 large, I'd sell my spare kidney in a heartbeat! You only need one to survive.

Yeah and when that one goes bad? You don't have a backup. That's why I never understood the whole "you only need one to survive" line that pro-organ donors use to get you to donate one.

That's the whole reason why we need one to survive but we have two of them. Kidneys go bad all the time, they are very problematic. Having 2 of them is evolutions way of keeping us alive. It's our backup in case one goes bad, which is likely to happen some point in half the population's lives.

I'm only in my twenties, wealthy household, good health, and I've already had one go bad myself. Fortunately it didn't go totally bad and I can still use it, and for the most part with the right medication I saved it and don't need a transplant.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
$50,000 is not enough. However $200, 000 plus the cost of medical expenses... I'm game! Any takers?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

I'm not worried about having a back up. I believe if it's your time to go, you'll go. I've clinically died on one ocassion, and should have died on another, but here I am! My heart just won't stop.

Obviously God has a purpose for me, I just don't know what it is. What I do know is, when it's your time to go, it won't make a difference if you have one or two kidneys, trust me. Your fate is preordained.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I WILL DO IT.... EASY. I COULD AFFORD TO HAVE A SAIREGENT INVITROED WITH MY EGG AND MY HUSBANDS SPERM,SINCE I CAN GET PREGNAT BUT ALWAYS MISCARRIAGE. MY ONE KIDNEY CAN SAVE A LIFE AND CREATE ONE TOO. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DEAL TO ME AND A DREAM OF PROLONING LIFE FOR ONE AND A DREAM OF CREATING A LIFE FOR ME ,WHAT WILL BE WRONG WITH THAT?
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hello Madam / Sirs,

I am an Indian & 38 years old. Clean habit and pure vegetarian.

My Blood Group is B+. I am offering my kidney for a price of US $ 250,000
(Two hundred & fifty thousand US Dollars). Only genuine buyers who are able to pay the asking price are requested to contact me.

My kidney would be sold on a first come, first serve basis. I have a pasport,

Incase interested please contact me on my email address [email protected]
About the price, it is not negotiable. Hope to hear from you.

God Help to Us

Take care. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

I agreed on alot of the previous comments on this website, but I have to say that I definitely agree with your philosophy!!

Truthfully,

JEN

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join