It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WNJN UFO REPORT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is a documentary on WNJN about UFO's and its saying that UFO's dont exist, they were created by the germans during the second world war. It is stating that all UFO's seen to this day are from some sort of governement. If you have any opinions please post

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Do you guys have any ideas on this?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jesus Christ

I have to laugh at the fact that they blame the Germans loll...
I'm a Christian, I believe in God and i also believe that there are other beings in the universe that have a vast knowledge of universal history and have a higher state of conciousness. I think we simply cannot accept or comprehend this at the moment AS A WHOLE SPECIES, but this will soon change as the Sixth Age begins and we transcend into a higher being of awareness.

Something huge is coming to this planet, on a grand world-wide scale. Things are about to change dramatically and no amount of denial or narrow mindedness from so called "facts" or "science" or "world 'leaders" is going to stop this from happening.

We'll see soon enough.
But I'm sure people can't be THAT ignorant, i mean the the atmosphere of paranoia and change is all around, things are already happening - global warming; more flooding, more droughts, more volcanic eruptions and earthquakes and tsunamies on a greater scale of destruction. I have seen the effects first hand. Terrorism; people are on high alert wherever they go and it has caused an underlying feeling of fear and resentment towards the middle eastern race.
They can't deny what we can see in front of us.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ufos have been reported way before WWII.I think maybe the Germans tried to build things they saw in the sky that couldn't be explained,to no avail.If they did build these saucers don't you think the war,would have ended different?

edit:sp.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I really hate when people do not SEARCH.

But here we are.

In summary,

The Germans had NO UFO in antartic

Byrd never had a SECRET DIARY (people still try to sell them)

The expedition was not for Germans, but for for resources (the USA was depleted at the end of the war and most other countries).

Can you really think w/ Google earth that can be hidden? Some say yes (search) but after you find .... Surprise ... nothing.

Learn about bettering humanity, not this false path.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by ArcAngel]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If the technology involved is that old then I'm sure there's no problem in showing the public, right?

If they have evidence that it all stems from German technology, let us see these thing on national and international TV. Let us see them piloted by human beings. And let us see them put the whole issue to rest.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That opinion all has to do with the Nazi Bell. I think though that if UFO technology should be linked to anyone it should be Tesla. Bare in mind as has been mentioned in here UFOs have been around much longer than World War II, even WWI to be more to the point.

new topics

top topics

join