It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Gas Tax Holiday: Hillary Attacks Economists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Clinton Gas Tax Holiday: Hillary Attacks Economists

www.huffingtonpost.com

hen asked this morning by ABC News' George Stephanopoulos if she could name a single economist who backs her call for a gas tax holiday this summer, HRC said "I'm not going to put my lot in with economists."

I know several of the economists who have been advising Senator Clinton, so I phoned them right after I heard this. I reached two of them. One hadn't heard her remark and said he couldn't believe she'd say it. The other had heard it and shrugged it off as "politics as usual."

That's the problem: Politics as usual.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is Clinton who we need as our next president?

I think NOT!

She's showing, with her remark in this article, "I'm not going to put my lot in with economists", that she is another one of those, (like the DECIDER and his partner in crime, Tricky Dick!) who will ignore advice and information given to them by people who are EXPERTS in their field!

We're just about done with 8 years of a president who didn't like to listen to experts, I surely don't think we need 4 more years with a president who can't take advice from experts. Hell, that's how we ended up back in Iraq!

It's ignorant to ignore the advice that someone who is an expert in their field gives you!

Not that I'm calling Hillary IGNORANT!
(Scratches head and wonders) Or am I?

The EXPERTS say that her gas tax holiday would cost the country over $9 billion in tax revenue at a time when we are in debt deeper than we ever were. But hell, maybe she's in witrh Bush on the plan to bankrupt the US, and this is her contribution?

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5/4/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone was going to post this.

This is just a gag to get more votes. The last time it was tried, the gas companies raised their prices to cover the expenses.

Not to go all 'Obama' on this thread, but I definitely give him props for calling it like it is, just smoke and mirrors.

Good post.

new topics

join