It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? But why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The alleged conspiracy theory is that chems are being used to slowly poison the masses, that chems are population control.

Amazingly, most reports come from the US and Europe. But WHY???

Let's see, there are only ~1.3 billion people in the US, Canada, and Europe COMBINED. There are 4.5 billion people in Asia.

If population control IS TO BE USED, Asia would make the most sense. Why?

The US and Europe have only 1.3 billion people, the Americans and Europeans are the most intellectual individuals, aka of use to the Elite.

In Africa, we have "useless eaters", but famines and diseases like Malaria have long kept that population under control.

Asia, however, has 4.5 billion people, and would be the most likely target for population control, simply due to the high population.

So, US and Europe have the most "useful" citizenry, and their combined population is not very high. So why, OF ALL PLACES, are the US and Europe targeted with population control like chemtrails?

And if chemtrails are contrails, then please explain HOW a plane can emit a "contrail" in one location and not in another. And explain how contrails can form as low as chems.

So, what is purpose of chems?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just search OZweathermans thread on Chemtrails. He pretty much debunks the whole phenomenon and still none of the chemtrail crazies want to listen. He answers all the questions with sane responses but they just want to believe THAT BAD.

They don't exist. And outside of science, here are some reasons:
1. Too expensive.
2. At so many parts per million in the air, they would be almost harmless.
3. Why not just do it to water supplies? Easier.
4. No one in the FAA or related to them would disclose? They can't keep their secrets, I doubt they could even know about them without accidentally letting people know.

The chemtrail phenom and reptilians now are in the same folder, IMHO.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by thetruth777
The alleged conspiracy theory is that chems are being used to slowly poison the masses, that chems are population control.

Amazingly, most reports come from the US and Europe. But WHY???

Let's see, there are only ~1.3 billion people in the US, Canada, and Europe COMBINED. There are 4.5 billion people in Asia.

If population control IS TO BE USED, Asia would make the most sense. Why?

Not population control per se. Big pharma and the health industry "treats sickness". Chemtrails help cause sickness increasing demand to treat sickness. The door in washington smoothly revolves from the public ("take care of the masses sector") to the private "lets make profits doing what ever we can get away with " sector. see the moral hazard.

Also monsanto , sargento, dupont and one other company is close to cornering the global agricultural market, right now i don't believe they are responsible for chemtrails but they could have some involvement at various levels.

Also their are claims that barium in the spray's significantly increase the electron level in the air, until this reaches a level where it is like a plasma and thus very manipulatable by things like HAARP. not sure about Haarp's agenda however it would certainly be multi purpose.

people develop opinions then look for ideas that strengthen their beliefs.
I don't know for sure what is going on but i KNOW that the argument that people would talk about chemtrails if they were really going on has giant holes.

I wonder if people who try to believe chemtrails are imaginary could still live their happy lives and believe their are nefarious agenda's surrounding these trails. I can. when the student is ready, the teacher will apear. when we can learn to handle a ugly truth, and still be happy, we will be open to listening.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
1. Too expensive.

For whom?

2. At so many parts per million in the air, they would be almost harmless.

Using what substance? What if one used dioxin? Wouldn't that not matter too much?

3. Why not just do it to water supplies? Easier.

Many people drink exclusively bottled or reverse osmosis water, making this far less pervasive. Everybody breathes.

4. No one in the FAA or related to them would disclose? They can't keep their secrets, I doubt they could even know about them without accidentally letting people know.

Depending on what is offered, it's pretty easy to buy silence... Fact is we cannot discount chemtrails with you list. Not saying there is or isn't here. Just that your list is misleading.

The chemtrail phenom and reptilians now are in the same folder, IMHO.

Santa, I like you and all, but if you can't at least come to grips that it's at least possible that a lizard-hearted element are amongst us, well then... then...

I guess we can't be friends!

Seriously, read the Terra Papers all the way through. I did (nearly discounting them at first, too) and came away in a much larger box than I started out in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/4/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Again my reply button isn't workin', so...

Amaterasu,

I have read some of it, and you reminded me to finish it. But isn't it possible that your faith is based solely on someone's ability to creatively write? I believe in God, but the writers of the Bible, I admit, might be pulling my leg.

Now chemtrails. They'd be pricey for ANYONE. Have you seen gas prices lately!!! (knee slapper)

As far as what they'd use, we have dangerous stuff in our air everywhere, turns out our lungs regenerate pretty quickly.

Your comparison to reverse osmosis water is the equivalent to living in the mountains where the trails can't get you.

I mean, lets review easier ways of killing us all quickly...
Water contamination
Air-bourne viruses and bacterium
Food contamination
Cigarettes

It would be cheaper for the illuminati to shoot each one of us in the head individually, really.

The whole premise of chemtrails is ludicrous, and if they exist, then what are they doing?? They surely aren't doing their jobs! Lung cancer rates, down.

I swear that every chemtrail believer is so completely convinced that there is absolutely no information they are willing to believe otherwise!

I know we all have different faiths of varying weirdness, but the two that just have no support other than the written word reptilians and chemtrails. There is no other evidence at all.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
I have read some of it, and you reminded me to finish it. But isn't it possible that your faith is based solely on someone's ability to creatively write?

I think you should read something I wrote a day or two before encountering the Terra Papers:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In truth, when I wrote that I was still a little teetery in my skills. When I read the Terra Papers, not only did the reason things are the way they are make an abundance of sense, but things in the other dimensions made sense. Things I walked around because I couldn't reconcile them which the picture I have of the Universe.

Suddenly I could stride that domain with a confidence I had never had before - I don't know how else to describe it.

It's like all the blockades and confusing whorls vanished.

When something wakes one up so profoundly, it's kinda hard to say to oneself, "Gee. Maybe this is a hoax." Well, at least, to entertain it seriously.

Now I think you have gotten some sense of who I am, and I would suspect that you think of me as one who is fairly levelheaded. It actually surprised me that I came away so shaken and changed. I had tried to read other such stories, thinking them nonsense. Never got far and never much thought about them.

Then I get this urge to explore my confusing dimension I call Consciousness and write that...

And then I start the papers and almost - almost quit. Near the bottom of the first page, I nearly rolled my eyes and moved on. But I kept with it, and I began to see not only where this was true but sections I could not define but new they were missing. Things I knew that were left out to simplify the story...

And on and on.

I have never been so touched by what I read.

But that's just me.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I agree; WHY do chemtrails if polluting the air with industry is so much easier?

Ever been to a major Chinese city? Know how bad the smog is? Apparently, industrial smog is more effective than the alleged chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

join