It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inman Worried About Gulf Incident - NWO Telegraphing Their Blow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ret. Adm. Bob Inman, a former deputy CIA director who is close to Gates, told reporters in a teleconference sponsored by Public Agenda this week that he was quite confident that Bush administration would maintain its second-term emphasis on diplomacy to its end, and that conflict with any country before then was very unlikely. He did add this one caveat, however: “My only worry would be an Iranian Revolutionary Guard attack on a ship in the Gulf..." -Jim Lobe/IPS

www.ips.org...

Considering the recent ramp up in rhetoric coming out of the Pentagon, the addition of a second Carrier Group in the Persian Gulf,
news.yahoo.com...
and stories about Iranian vessels harassing USA ships not long ago,
www.cnn.com...
and they fact that at least some of what we were told about that was fabricated,
www.youtube.com...
I have to wonder if we are not seeing the final preparations for an operation which will give the USA/Israel excuse to attack Iran. If we do attack Iran, then Russia and China are likely to enter into the war to protect their interests.
www.infowars.com...
Russia has been doing some serious saber rattling of their own of late.
www.ynetnews.com...
Overall a confrontation is seeming more and more likely to a lot of folks.
www.newsweek.com...

It seems to me that the sinking of an aircraft carrier would be just the kind of shock to the western psyche necessary to get us behind another war. The USS Eisenhower underwent a complete overhaul two years ago, and has been in the Persian Gulf for some time, though I’m unable to find if it’s still there or not. Seems to me that the Ike might be prepared as a sacrifice to start WWIII. The final war to bring in the NWO.
www.threeworldwars.com...

Here’s a related article from the CFR

www.foreignaffairs.org...

edit for correction

[edit on 4-5-2008 by resistor]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yeah it's textbook 'plant a seed in people's minds' stuff which in marketing terms would be considered 'product awareness' intended to be subconsciously recalled after the incident happens. These guys are using pathetic mktg101 grade tactics, which speaks volumes about their 'target market'.

Another item added to the long (and tenuous) list thanks resistor.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes, very well described. Unfortunately, their target audience is the vast majority.

new topics

join