It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mounts cyber attacks on Indian sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

China mounts cyber attacks on Indian sites

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

NEW DELHI: China’s cyber warfare army is marching on, and India is suffering silently. Over the past one and a half years, officials said, China has mounted almost daily attacks on Indian computer networks, both government and private, showing its intent and capability.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think Indian have to get up & its a wakeup call .Having nuclear power i snot a future but i think cyber warfare is next in line.I think Indian be a. because of its people it power so lets see what happen next .

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Good I hope the Indian government starts moving away from Russia and China. They need to be good friends with the U.S. as they are the largest democracy not some communist. I think they are tired of getting junk weapons systems from them as well.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Chinese cyberwar units are attacking countries all over the world. I believe the pentagon comes under considerable attack from Chinese state hackers.

The reason they are carrying out these attacks is simple. The Chinese realise that the battleground of the future is economical in nature. The stock market pits are the bunkers, and products are bullets. The more bullets you send towards your enemy, the better your economy becomes and the more you prosper.

Chinese hackers try to take down govt and company sites in order to reduce the exports of those countries. It is an underhanded tactic.

However if and when India choose to fight back... I doubt there will be much left of Chinese cyberspace apart from "Google China". What was that stat- 1/3rd of all Silicon Valley startups and employees are Indian? Or that India produces over quarter of a million programmers every year?

IMO China shouldn't have started a war that they cannot win... they ought to have read their own bloody war text by Sun Tzu.

top topics

join