It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza toppings!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
My personal favorite is from a local pizzaria. New York Style crust, tasty sauce. My toppings of choice are meatball and feta cheese.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well now I am really hungry. SO much delicious sounding pizzas in this thread!

I am a fairly simple pizza guy.

When I get one here is how I almost always get it.

Thin and crispy crust

Pepperoni
Spicy Itallian sausage

Some times I add mushrooms and onions depending on my mood. Oh and I always have to have a bottle of tabasco or habero sauce near by!

I am so hungry now and there are no pizza places open now! GAH!

Oh well, I will just continue drooling all over my keyboard as I read this thread.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Thin crust
Spinach
Prosciutto
Tomato slices
Garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh buffalo mozzarella

Peace

thats what I'd like to order

I also luuurrve:
woodfired thin pizza base

king prawn, parmesan, garlic, pine nuts, Extra virgin O.O.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Margarita Thin Crust. Made on a stone. With fresh tomato sauce, fresh JUST melted mozzerella, and fresh basil.

Yeahhhhhhhh.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was zesting up a dull frozen pizza one night and put wafer thin sliced pickled beets on it instead of pepperoni. It was amazing. Super. I ate the entire thing. Beets.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
sliced jalapenos from a jar. and or black olives..

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There's a pizza joint in the Bay Area that made a great "mediterranean" pizza that had

* feta * spinach * Kalamata olives * sundried tomatoes * spicy sauce

It was awesome.

But I'm surprised that no one has mentioned marinated artichoke hearts - one of my favorite toppings. (but they have to marinated - none of that watery crap for me.)

I've also made pizzas with portabella 'shrooms since I don't eat meat and it gives that meaty texture (especially good if the 'shrooms were marinated in garlic & vinegar before putting on the pizza).

Zow!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is my Sunday night delight.

Fresh Tomatoes mashed to create sauce, then i spread Halloumi, above that i place bacon and steak.

Then i make sure i go insanely crazy with prawns, feta, pineapple, olives kalamon and grated Parmesan.

Five minutes before its time to take it out of the oven i place 4mm thick slices of Kasseri (similar to cheddar) to create a crust above everything. Funny enough i call this the UFO pizza. Funny enough its slowly becoming a religious function amongst friends who will phone Sunday afternoon to ask if the "UFO is landing tonight". Thats about the time when i hear the "click" over the phone....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I used to like margarita or chicken and mushroom topping, and bbq sauce was lovely

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Its got to be thin base (Italian style)
BBQ sauce
Mozzarella
Chicken pieces
Roquito peppers

I have perfected this recipe from the first time i had a similar pizza with a friend. We basically went all out and chose like nearly every toppings option. It was so spicy, i remember the first bite i took my mouth was in intense pain and my lips numb. We managed to finish a large version each. Was good though

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This thread would be a nightmare to any dietitian, but i would thought there would have been more to read given we are in a conspiracy site and given the amount of threads in here i it would require beer(s) and pizza when one wished to scuba dive into the unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join