It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza toppings!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just pimped my pizza. Now,some would have thought that I went too far,but that's how I like it,2 inches thick with toppings.

How do you like yours?

The one I pimped started off as a store bought ham and pineapple. I removed the toppings and stuck more load of cheese on it,then put the ham and piceapple back on,along with some tika chicken,peperami,bacon,mushrooms and some aberdeen angus steak slices,pasted with hot chilli sauce. Finished off with a (liberal) sprinking of tabasco. It's quite possibly the best pizza I've ever pimped. I would have taken a photo of it,but instinct took over and it was eaten before I could say "where's my camera"

So,is that too much on a pizza,or do you like it heavily laden?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh thanks for making me HUNGRY!!!

Iam a very simple girl when it comes to pizza.
chewy crust..double cheese.
that's it.

If it is a special occasion, I go hawaiian, or there is a fabulous one with spinach, onions, peppers, and garlic, and three cheeses. LOVE IT!

[edit on 4-5-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Oh my gosh, you forgot the kitchen sink on that one! Were you cleaning out your refrigerator? LOL!

I will only eat pizza with these toppings outside of cheese. Onions, green pepper, tomato, mushrooms and olives. Spinach is nice too, but a lot of pizza places where I live don't offer it.

I don't eat pork and can't even stand the smell of a pizza with sausage, ham or bacon on it, so if I am with a person who wants this stuff on their half, they better be prepared to order their own pie!

A lot of people love pineaple on their pizza, but it puts me off. I have never liked cooked pineaple on anything, and won't touch the canned stuff. Only fresh will do for me.

Yes, I am a picky eater!

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Pimp my Pizza!
Pretty funny.
Awesome description of what you did..
That would absolutely put my wife in the hospital.
But me? It sounds pretty good. I like spicy..

You say it started as a store bought. Was it frozen? or one of those Take-n-bake pizza's? There is one Store brand of take-n-bake we get here, that makes a really good foundation for pimpin'.

There's one we make that starts with 5 cheeses (comes that way). Then we add pieces of chicken, sauteed in Olive oil and garlic. Topped with sliced tomatoes that have been dredged through olive oil, and this pasta seasoning we like..

So many combos though, it's hard to remember them all.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
oh dear. I seem to have woken up to a drunken food fusion. Meat feast pizza (which what I presume is chilli sauce isntead of tomato) With donner kebab meat all over it.

I think it might be the reason I've have to go to the toilet about 5 times this morning

And it's kind of all I've got for breakfast too. Oh well *stocks up on bog roll*

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Here in England Pizza Express do a pizza with cress on top and a whole egg in the middle. It's pretty nice actually.
The ultimate has to be:
Nutella Pizza

WOWO

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My average pizza is thin crust double pepperoni with a lil extra cheese!
The sauce has to have a kick to it and not taste like plain tomato sauce or be too sweet!
The pizza better not be soggy!

...and the pepperoni's cant suck either!

[edit on 7/3/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
lots of cheese
lots of pepperoni
lots of hot sauce....perfect.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
loads of peperoni and chilli
soaked in vinager
accompanied with a cold can of coke
plain and simple..................

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Tandoori chicken, green peppers and extra cheese baby!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow, I am starving now. Anyway, my favorite would have to be Double Cheese, Ham and Pepperoni. Boy does that sound good, might go and call Domino's right now.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Pan style crust
Sausage
Xtra Cheese
Mushrooms
Onions
And sometimes bacon.....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I've been on this minimalist kick..Very unpimped..

It's a 5 cheese pizza, with diced roasted tomatoes.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I usually order pepperoni and onions.
When I make it I use cream corn instead of tomato sauce.
Then a layer of onions.
Then a layer of steak.
Then a whole bunch of cheese.
Thats my version of pimping my pizza.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thin crust
Spinach
Prosciutto
Tomato slices
Garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh buffalo mozzarella

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I love this thread. Pizza is definitely on my all time list of top 10 favorite things. You've inspired me to have it tonight, too. Cheers for that.

My usual favorite is regular crust, sauce can't be sweet or tangy. A touch of spice is nice. Then it's spinach, onion, and feta cheese. Sometimes I add chicken and/or tomatoes, depending where I'm ordering from.

But my wife bought me this thin crust store-bought frozen pizza. Sorry, I can't remember the brand, but it's called the 'Parisian'. It's got alfredo sauce, spinach, bacon, mushrooms and chicken. It's unreal. I never thought a frozen pizza would ever be my absolute favorite. Is it lunch time, yet?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I enjoy a broad range of pizzas, and I'm always experimenting with new combinations.

I always enjoy some pepperoni, green peppers, onion, loads of cheese, and a few anchovies.

I'm also famous for my fettuccine alfredo pizza too.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I gotta say, when your REALLY hungry, pizza is one of the first things that comes to my mind. Yummy.

Can you believe that some peope don't like pizza!?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

No....no I can't.

:shk:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

I don't buy that. How can anyone not like pizza? Do you have a source you could quote to back up this rediculous claim?

Just kidding of course. I guess it takes all sorts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join