It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 Mason bibles (Pyramid, Zodiac and Word)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
On page 3 of document:

www.kena.org...

Now it is time to raise some more questions and when finished, begin to answer all our others. God has given us three “Bibles” for our use in understanding His revelation of His Supreme Intelligence to our rather limited intelligence. He created us, and knows our limitations. He also knows that if we don’t understand and don’t research a subject, we will make up something! The three “Bibles” are:
- The twelve signs of the Zodiac
- The Great Pyramid of Giza
- The written word

Now I understand why we are using:
- Pyramid on Dollar
- Pyramid on Terrorist Awareness Logo
- Pyramid knowledge from Napoleon
- Pyramid coffin frequency of 440 Hertz (Standard Music frequency)

[edit on 4-5-2008 by hawk123]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Zodiac is preparing us for New Age religion in Aquirius sign.

The pyramid on the dollar makes us slaves.
The pyramid on the TIA logo monitors all our behaviour. (Matrix)
The pyramid of Napoleon remembers the Dead people of his war.
The pyramid Coffin frequency (440 Hertz) is from Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.

All Pyramid knowledge must be forbidden !!!!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

How do you get from

God has given us three “Bibles” for our use in understanding His revelation of His Supreme Intelligence to our rather limited intelligence. He created us, and knows our limitations. He also knows that if we don’t understand and don’t research a subject, we will make up something!
to

All Pyramid knowledge must be forbidden !!!!
???

If God has given us Pyramid knowledge for us to better understand Him, why do you condemn it?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well thats an interesting thought. The Nephelium passed down this knowledge. Also the great pyramid's base is most likely a description of the New Kingdom of God on a much smaller scale. Ironically enough Washington DC is laid out like this also. The architects of the Great Pyramid also knew the exact distance from the earth to the sun it is encrypted in it's design.

Also I clicked on your link and it opens and then reverts to a blank page. Perhaps it's blocking my IP.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
see this is where I get ticked off with people that expose truth, then attack it fanatically.

Though I am FAR from a "Christian" , I DO owe it to a lot of radical Christian sites for bringing MANY ancient teachings to my attention.

Teachings I've gained alot of insight into life, the universe, and everything from.

I don't think that was their intention in exposing these thigns though.

Why can't you look at masonic teachings with an unbiased mind and see what you can take away from it learning something that aids you in your understanding of humanity and existence, rather than crucifying everything vindictively?

It's really annoying when I see all these bible-thumpers freaking out on things they really haven't looked into prudently.

hell.. many of these teachings were around FAR BEFORE the character of christ was purported to have existed.
before the bible was penned... (by man i might add).

I'm not a mason,

but I get urked by christian craziness like this.

you're saying that a geometric shape (pyramid) that in your mind would have to have been created by your god..
is somehow .. not "of him"? and we should ban all knowledge of it?

just food for thought...
what if.. just what if ..
a masonic scientist in a high level DARPA (or wherever) . project.. opened a time-hole...
went BACK in time..
and put the first bible there.

so everything you're mind is programmed by .. as being a Christian..
everything you're expecting to see unfold as far as god's plan..

is..
actually penned by a group of people 10 years ago.
and you're actually a slave to the manifesto of creation they've designed for you to be led by.... riiight into... their trap... as they technologically perform all the weather, disease, demons, and politics that are said to happen in the "end days"...

guess they would be essentially...

your version of god.

impossible?

you decide.

on a lighter note...

like Bill Hicks said...

"c'mon jesus.. time for you to return"

"no Dad... I'm not goin back!... .... nooo.. see they're all wearin' crucifixes !!!"

-

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Also I clicked on your link and it opens and then reverts to a blank page. Perhaps it's blocking my IP.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

Try a click with the right mouse button.
Select then the Option "Sava As".
If it still not works, then your IP might be blocked.

top topics

join