It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

Actress retracting a statement? How often does that happen, hmmm??

And SciFi pulling the ad due to the events that happened on 9/11. How hard is that to figure out. The same reason Sony pulled the WTC Spiderman ad....out of respect for the victims.

Don't you think the victims and their families deserve closure? I sure do.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

Like I said, I very highly doubt that this would have gone unnoticed in a city as large as New York.

I have to disagree on this one point. Why?
~Because 90% of the people DON"T look up, why would they?
~2). Since this was shot at near the same impact location(from what I read in previous posts), how could anyone 'really' see what 'exactally' what it would be? The only way it could have NOT gone unnoticed is because someone with a handycam took the vid and gave it to the MSM.. and made it a news break.

Conclusion, it WOULD go unnoticed.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Why would she claim it was real..... Well lets see:

As a joke she didn't think would be taken seriously.

As a dare by some friends.

Fame, if you could claim you had seen a UFO and it was clear enough footage a tv channel used it as an advert you'd get a few fans.

Why would she retract the statement:

After 9/11 she decided it had gone far enough, she didn't want people thinking she had filmed 'aliens' or a missile that was used in the attack when she really hadn't.

Why didn't she describe the CG process, why would she. She was an actor, it is likely she never even met the CG artist, how would she know how it was done.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ok, I'm coming to the defense to 12.21.12

Why, for the simple fact that he ALREADY presented, IMO, hard core evidence from a professional source and everyone that is debunking it doesn't seem to stick with the facts.

If you going to try prove something is true, disprove it first. How? Easy, stick with the scientific evidence and physics, both if properly applied, will provide the evidence needed to make a conclusion.

I haven't been able to check out the company name of the person at the video editing company Here

Now to me, this person sounds credible. Has anyone on here been able to locate this person and company?? Has anyone trying to debunk this even tried to reach this person ??

If not, lets start there.
Next, we should have 2 another independent sources to review the footage as well to get a good consensus and conclusion; 12.21.12, I'm not saying you're invalid but someone other than those that have a stake in this post should review the evidence, if that makes sense.

~Also, as for the Sci-Fi logo, hmmmm.. yeaaaa.. they both kinda look like the same .. but my only problem with this is .. they could have said.. 'wow.. that kinda looks like the Sci-Fi channel logo.. (reaching) See what i"m saying.. you can spin that TOTALLY in that direction..

conclusion .. the jury is still out on this one.. we need more input and questioning instead of trying to slam someone on here for having a open mind.. and bringing more evidence that most the posts I've read so far.. including mine !

thanks 12.21.12!!

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Thanks Komodo, that is a good idea to get some other opinions of those who are in the field. However, there are a couple other questions I'd like to ask and hopefully somebody can answer for me.

1) On what level was the WTC 1 and WTC 2 struck on 9/11?

2) Does anybody have evedince of what kind of Missile hit the Pentagon?

Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry one more.

What levels of the WTC's were closed off prior to 9/11 and for how long?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

2) Does anybody have evedince of what kind of Missile hit the Pentagon?

Thanks!

No, because they were hit by planes. Remember? Millions saw the second plane hit live on television. The first crash was filmed as well.

Your Welcome

:TY:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Oh yeah did you see the Pentagon get hit by a Plane also? Well at least I know where your stance is in all of this. I won't have to waste time responding to you anymore.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And that further illustrates my point folks. Just one of many people here to defend the official story. I must be getting close to something, a little too close for comfort for some maybe.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

[edit on 6-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

This image is flopped to illustrate with the overlay of where the plane actually hit.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

My mistake...you have been chatting about the WTC and UFO's.. i should have been more careful reading your post.

That being said, there isn't ANY evidence that supports a missile theory at the Pentagon.

No one is trying to derail your thread....just looking to provide you evidence.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Thats okay, but I never said a damn thing about UFO's other then, the object seen in the video is not a UFO. Evidence? Plenty.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Your OP is about a UFO. Unidentified Flying Object.

Please show what evidence you have regarding missiles.

Thanks,

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here you go

www.inetres.com...

and your welcome!!!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Bad link:

Directory has no index file.
Browsing this site or directory without an index file is prohibited

12. 12. ....Instead of just posting a link, you may want to post some information about the link.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My bad, here you go. Not exactly the kind I wsa looking for but it will do. I think we all know what a missile looks like.

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

ok,I'm confused... I was looking for evidence that a missile hit the Pentagon.

Do you have any?

Thanks

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No I don't. I didn't happen to be in DC with my video camera that day. You could however take a look at the twelve frames that the Pentagon released and let me know if you saw a plane. Or for that matter you might come up with any evidence whatsoever that a passenger plane hit the Pentagon that day. How's that?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You asked for evidence that shows what kind of a missile hit the PEntagon.

I asked if there was any evidence.

you stated "plenty"

I thought you had access to some.

If you would like some evidence. Catherder has a wonderful thread where he outlines an abundance of evidence. It the longest 911 thread to date. Read his OP.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join