It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Seriously, moderators why is this thread still open? The explanation of the video has already been discussed with evidence as just a promo/viral video both in this thread and about a dozen others on this site.

The only thing after that posted has been one of two things either just blind ignorance or a bait to obtain more posts.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Yeah someone give us a Discovery channel disclosure.

Why doesn't it say,

DISCOVERY CHANNEL

In the beggining, and in the end.

I don't care if it's real or not. I know 9/11 was Satan's doing.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How might a "Discovery Channel Disclosure" be verified?

I mean, it's not like a (presumedly) secured YouTube account verification. How could/would we go about verifying Barbara S's identity; then and now?

Suggestions? Internos? Beuler...?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealYoda7
I know 9/11 was Satan's doing.

How do you know that, O wise One?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Foresite to jerk the camera around? Yes! This is not a spur of the moment prank, this is planned and executed like a offical commercial, Actors were paid, the helocopter was paid, the CGI man was paid.

You do CGI but you cant belive this is real? .....

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mindping

Could you go back and READ THE ENTIRE THREAD please or leave your comments to yourself. You are wasting my time as well as everyone else who have actually been PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION to this thread. Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

OK....so, in your estimation, is the following video real as well?

www.youtube.com...

edit: link with sound

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I didn't look at the video. My point is that Barabara even said what she saw happened before her very eyes. Go back and read through the numerous quotes from Barbara throughout the thread.

In a letter wrote to Barbara after 9/11, somebody asked her was this footage real.

She said No it's a Sci FI Promo.

He then asked if it was CG, she said Yeah it's CG.

That is all she said, that is the only shred of evidence you have that this video was altered somehow, which has been thouroughly debunked earlier in this thread.

She did not explain how the CG was done or anything simply because it was not CG and she no longer wishes to be the center of contreversy.

Go back and read Barbaras original statemeants.Go back and read the ENTIRE THREAD! Thanks.

If you still don't agree, please explain to me in detail how the CG was created, step by step. Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

And no that video is a prime example of a clip that has been CG'd.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So...that video is CG. However the OP video is NOT CG, even though the actress in it stated it was CG?

And you say you are in the CG business, but dont know how that can be done? And you need step by step directions how to do it?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I hover on some of the boards, in the (vain) hope of finding something interesting. The usefulness of these boards is diminished when people post articles without doing ANY research.

This is a great example.

Anyone who is really interested in the topic should be active on youtube and other sites, and would have immediately seen this short video to be simply a small clip from a 1.17 famous cgi clip posted 2 years ago on youtube.

I mean - come on people - it's a very famous cgi clip made years ago.

All you have to do is goto youtube and search for "wtc ufo video" and you get 467 results.

LOL. the main video was posted 2 years ago and has been viewed almost 3.5 million times.

Hilarious.

I wait with baited breath for something real...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Again this has already been discussed, you can read why I don't believe this is CG earlier in the thread if you doubt that I am a video proffesional. Thanks!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

I know the feeling. I am waiting (in vain) for people to read the entire thread before making assertions.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Guess I'm wondering why a UFO video is here in the 9/11 discussions. Unless you think aliens were involved somehow. The websites that have broken down that video frame by frame show the CGI ufo close up...and explain it all.

I know I know, you'll say it was a missile and not a ufo. A missile launched from a platform, that then magically stops in mid-air, points to the helicopter, and zooms off. Plus the cameraman easily anticipates where it is going and is able to keep on it without missing a beat?

Plus...why would the scifi channel use a missile for a promo? Wouldnt that be more for like the Military Channel?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Disclosed

And why would Barabara go back and retract her statements after 9/11 and the SciFi channel pull it off the air? Maybe because it really happened. But what do I know?

Why would Popular Mechanics go through the trouble of trying prove that the Official version of 9/11 was for real if it was already thouroughly documented in the 9/11 Commision report?

Again, we have already discussed this.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Why would Popular Mechanics go through the trouble of trying prove that the Official version of 9/11 was for real if it was already thouroughly documented in the 9/11 Commision report?

Irony. Delicious.

I admire your pluck, but you're kind of grasping at straws here. You've seen something you want to be true and now have to twist everything into the box to make it fit. It was a Sci Fi commercial. The logo is in the commercial. I'm having a hard time believing you can't see that even if you don't want it to be true...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I see the irony in the logo. However I am not grasping at straws, I am trying to keep my thread from being derailed from people that a) do not read the entire thing. or b) people that have and are still insisting that this was merely a Sci FI Promo when I have already thouroughly documented that it was not.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Op you should just give up!!! I don't see the point of posting anything on this site anymore. People are so disrespectful and all knowing that its really a waste of time. If someone really knew what that footage was they would present the info in a respectful manner to be helpful and hopefuly anwser any question you might have. Instead you are getting nothing but ridicule so why bother. If you were to ask someone from the Government involved in the cover up I don't think they would be as rude and dismissive as some of the people on this site

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
And why would Barabara go back and retract her statements after 9/11 and the SciFi channel pull it off the air? Maybe because it really happened. But what do I know?

Actress retracting a statement? How often does that happen, hmmm??

And SciFi pulling the ad due to the events that happened on 9/11. How hard is that to figure out. The same reason Sony pulled the WTC Spiderman ad....out of respect for the victims.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

It is frustrating. But with every regurgitated argument re-enforces my belief that this video is real. Frankly I am more interested in how this technology might have worked during 9/11 rather then discussing CG and other points that I understand quite well that people keep challening me with. Both arguements have been made.

This video could be fake. But I have not seen the evidence. Until I do, I will keep looking. Whether I am posting in this forum or not.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join