It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

"By your reasoning the guys who made Spiderman would have to be in on it, too"

I am certainly not going to say that they are. I have no idea. But is it really so hard to imagine that a group ( the Illuminati, I will call them...) that controls vast power, and wealth, and every system and institution that feeds us our information, and shapes our paradigms (or "matrix" as some might say...)--INCLUDING the media-- COULDN'T, or WOULDN'T use a movie like "Spider Man" for their own twisted ends?

They seem to control and use almost every thing else that way...

Again--please be clear that I am not saying that the makers of Spiderman WERE or ARE involved in anything--just trying to point out that the possibility that they COULD be is ANYTHING but remote!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

"Many people who came forward evedince reguarding 9/11 later said the exact opposite. That is the nature of conspiracies. That is life. Especially when lives are at risk."

Yes, lives are at risk. I'm about to die of stress due to "someone's" ignorance.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by memory_nuke]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by bismillah haiyy

Thanks for your post. I don't know if this video is real or not either. But the reason I am sticking to my guns on this is because if it is in fact real. It needs to be looked into further. If it is in fact a Hoax, it still needs to be looked at. There is evedince of all kinds that this was a controlled demolition and hell they've been planning it for decades, so why not expiriment if after all your going to pull off 9/11 you better do it rght. You better do it in a way that people will not be able to properly digest what they saw. Because there is much at stake for the insiders if in fact 9/11 was an inside job.

If in fact it is a hoax, you've wasted your time.

Why don't we see if Trasnformers are real or not. I believe them, because if in fact they do exist I would help the Autobots fight the Decepticons. If transformers don't exist, it still needs to be looked at. There is evidence of all kinds, that the Twin Towers were in fact hit by big robots, Megatron has been planning it for decades.

Even if the Transformers movie wasn't real, that's besides the point because I don't want to be proven wrong.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by memory_nuke]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It's as is if repeating the same thing over and over again could derail a thread.

I am not talking CGI or spiderman. Please snap out of your fantasy world and read my post.

I am talking actual facts and evidnece of a possible missile being fired from the woolworth building.

Now unless you can prove the police, witness reports and radio transcriupts wrong there was a possible missile fired from the woolworth building.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

These police reports were filed as a result of the same event shown in the video?

Otherwise, how is it even relevant to the CGI commercial for the ScciFi channel?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
These police reports were filed as a result of the same event shown in the video?

Otherwise, how is it even relevant to the CGI commercial for the ScciFi channel?

Let me make this as simple as i can for you guys.

The infomration i posted has nothing to do with the comercial for the sci-fi channel. I am talking real world here not fantasy.

The information i posted is about a possible missile that was fired from the Woolworth buidling.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Let me make this as simple as i can for you guys.

The infomration i posted has nothing to do with the comercial for the sci-fi channel. I am talking real world here not fantasy.

The information i posted is about a possible missile that was fired from the Woolworth buidling.

So, you admit you have derailed this thread then....with information that has nothing to do with what the OP was talking about?

Why are you derailing this thread, when there are countless others to discuss your woolworth building conspiracy theories?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why are you derailing this thread, when there are countless others to discuss your woolworth building conspiracy theories?

How am i derailing the tread, we were talking about missiles for the last several posts ?

Why do you keep derailing every thread you are on.? Like talking about passengers instead of hijackers on the other thread?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I know, thats what I want to talk about.

The woolworth incident.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I know, thats what I want to talk about.

The woolworth incident.

Well i have not found much. There were some radio transcripts from the Port Authority police asking the NYPD to check out a possible missile being fired from the building.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
photoshop does amazing things!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitesatan
photoshop does amazing things!

Who used it the BBC, CNN, FOX ?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well i have not found much. There were some radio transcripts from the Port Authority police asking the NYPD to check out a possible missile being fired from the building.

These transcripts all came in immediately after the 1st plane impact. There were also reports of a possible helicopter crash as well. It took them a while to realize taht it was actually an aircraft that struck the towers.

The transcripts clearly show the confusion that morning...and people trying to understand what was happening.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

These transcripts all came in immediately after the 1st plane impact.

You must not have read the actual transcripts or the witness statements.

Also the police report that was made as the first plane hit thats in the 9/11 commission report.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You must not have read the actual transcripts or the witness statements.

I believe it is YOU who needs to read the transcripts, and what time those were placed, in relation to the plane impacts.

Once you actually do research on this, ULTIMA1, you will see why your statement is just silly.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I believe it is YOU who needs to read the transcripts, and what time those were placed, in relation to the plane impacts..

Well i guess you did not read the 9/11 commssion report on when the police report came in.

You also seem to miss witness reports.

I guess you also did not see the photo of the damage to the woolworth building.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I had not seen this!
This is great info, thanks!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It is a COMMERCIAL that WAS MADE...I.E., a film crew went out that day with a SCRIPT for the shoot. The script also included directions for the cameraman to: shake and move camera around. It was made like ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL! The effects were added later. The commercial appeared ON SCIFI. Are you kidding about thinking this is real? SCI-FI means Science Fiction which means Star Wars and spaceships and neat stuff like that.

Plus, if you can't tell that woman is acting, then you probably also think every "reality" show on tv is real.

The scary thing is that some people fall for this type of stuff when it is taken out of context...like a small part of a longer commercial.

You can believe this was some sort of sign if you want to. Personally, the earlier BOMBING OF THE TRADE CENTER is more of a sign in my book.

News flash: Close Encounters of the Third Kind was not real...or was it???

Lest you think I'm a debunker...I don't believe the "official" fairy tale about 9/11, including the Pentagon. Anyone can look at news footage immediately following the Pentagon "attack" and see that there is NO PLANE WRECKAGE WHATSOEVER. As a matter of fact, most of the apparent first responders are just STANDING AROUND with nothing to do. Future generations will look back on the story that so many bought as true and think that we were all overdosing on crack following 9/11.

And the only video of it is that ridiculous serious of frames where we can't even make anything out? Really? The most "secure" building on the planet and that is what they come up with? Footage worse than that from a bargain bin webcam?

[edit on 2-6-2008 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Have a watch of this video: www.abc.net.au... Choose the June 4th episode. If you drag the slider to about the 27:50 minute mark it will load from there. The point of me showing this video is that coincidences turn up all over the place every day. These shots, like the OP's ufo video is just that, coincidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thought i would post up some screen shots from the clip.
NOTE: They were all done before 9/11.

The video explains each photo.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join