It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which are you...O? A? B? AB? Rhesus +/-?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Another B+ here...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Alot of RH negatives here. That is interesting to me.
RH factor fascinates me. I wonder if there are real differences between RH+ and RH- people in general.
Apparently RH- people frequent this site. Like I said, interesting....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shaston

RH factor has gotten to be a big deal in the sub-worlds. Any internet search will bring up all kinds of interesting things....some even want to see all the negatives dead. Cliff High (webbot) mentions the 15% (negative RH factor in the world) and how TPTB will manipulate them.

Negatives are less than 15% of the population, most presidents are RH-, and the posts here seem to be mostly RH negative.

0- by the way

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am o- blood type. I researched this after realizing we make up only 7% of the people in the world.

Plus there are some shocking characteristics of the people with this genetic code. Nearly 85% of all human beings have RH positive blood. Their red blood cells contain a substance called the RHesus blood factor. This means the positive blood contains a protein that can be traced to the Rhesus monkey. It is acknowledged that blood factors are transmitted with more exactitude than any other human or animal characteristic. While it is known that RH negative blood - (type 'O'> is the purest blood known to mankind, it is not known from where the negative factor originates, rh negative factor that makes the blood 'pure'. Pure enough to be the universal blood of the world.

Everyone on the face of the earth can receive rh negative type 'O' blood, but these very same 'O' negative people cannot receive blood from any other type except their own type. An RH negative pregnant mother's body will reject her positive blooded baby in the womb. Her body fights the RHesus factor as a foreign element. A positive mother's body does not fight the negative baby she is carrying however.

There are certain similarities that occur to those having rh negative blood - according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:

1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes

2. true red or reddish hair

3. low pulse rate

4. low blood pressure

5. keen sight or hearing

6. ESP

7. extra rib or vertebrae

8. UFO connections

9. love of space and science

10. a sense of not belonging to the human race

11. piercing eyes

12. para-normal occurrences

13. physic dreams

14. truth seekers

15. desire for higher wisdom

16. empathetic illnesses

17. deep compassion for fate of mankind

18. a sense of a 'mission' in life

19. physic abilities

20. unexplained scars on body

21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances

22. alien contacts

Science at this very time is attempting to make the recipe for rh negative 'O' blood, but without success. The protein in positive blood can be cloned, but not so of the negative blood - which is quite interesting. If the rh negative factor does not derive from any known earthly link - from where did it originate?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Those traits aren't restricted to the negative RH factor. I'm B+ and I have at least 15 of those traits including very low blood pressure, very slow pulse and low body temperature.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Hunter and the Cultivator.

I once acted upon the Hunter but now I realise that I'm a Cultivator, a Revelation well learned...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
O+ here

at least thats what my dogtags have

edit on 18-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
don't forget 80 proof.

but seriously, i used to know and had a card.

i forget now but keef is still going thanks to me.

oh yeh, big shout out to keef! thanks bro!

anytime!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
O- RH- here.

I've been trained in Phlebotomy and thankfully all of my paternal and maternal side are O-, as well as my daughter, so our family unit has plenty of blood donors.

I'm not quite sure if I can swallow the list of traits the previous poster made about Type O- Blood Types. All I can say for sure is that my daughter and I both need Taurine and B12 (read: "red meat") at least twice a week or we start looking at cats, dogs, and other humans as potential food sources, and I have had an undeniable innate desire to mate with redheads ever since puberty (my daughter is the first redhead in either my paternal or maternal line, although in her own maternal line she is just another redhead in a long line of them).

The other thing that is common to both sides of my family (not sure if it is due to Blood Type or some other genetic factor) is we all have the exact same prescription for glasses (no acuity or fine-focus)...and I mention this because every single one of my red-headed girl-friends have had the same eye prescription as well...and we are platelet factories, producing anti-bodies for things like Rabies, Tetanus and against hundreds of Parasitic Infections (things which we have never come in contact with but the immunity for which has been passed down through the generations).
edit on 18-10-2010 by fraterormus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And why do you want to know? Really?
Is this a trap?
You tryin to find the reptilians among us?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

isn't that test,

red or green?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
And why do you want to know? Really?
Is this a trap?
You tryin to find the reptilians among us?

Okay General Ackbar!

I don't know about Reptilians, however, I once read a paper that posited the theory that O- blood types were descendants of Neanderthaloids that mated with the last of the remaining Neanderthals.

The Irish and the Scots both have over 50% of their population with a type O- blood-type. As many people in the U.S. are descendants of Irish and Scottish immigrants, it would stand to reason that a good number of us would have O- blood types even though statistically it is not as common.

Aborigines, Basques, Bororo, Bushmen, Greenland Eskimos, Malasians, Mayas, Moros, Navajo, Nicobesse, Shompen and Sudanese also have majority populations with a type O- blood-type (some even have 100% of the population with type O-).

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

LOL,

OK, OK I give, I am RH negative.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Stormdancer777

isn't that test,

red or green?

NO, RH negatives are reptilian bloodlines, didn't you know?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join