It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all go to the BATHROOM at the same time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ok hopefully this thread wont go anywhere but im bored so i say why not.

why not we all go pee at the same time? its fun and educational because we can all sync our 'pee times' which will make us all start to think alike and act the same way in our daily life. if we all pee at the same time; wars, conflict, world hunger will all end. so who's with me on this?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Girls have been doing this for years.. It doesn't stop them talking about each other behind their backs and insulting their shoes n stuff though..

You'd need one helluva strong bathroom de-odouriser too.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Girls have been doing this forever
We don't insult shoes and stuff in front of eachother though...that would be wrong...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
guys im talking about something on a massive scale not some bathroom in restaurant. im talking going right now to the bathroom wherever it is and peeing at the same moment as everyone else in the world.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

My thoughts on this is what will happen to the world when all the toilets flush simultaneously?

Sounds like an end of the world scenario you have planned!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm in the bathroom maybe 3 times a day 10-15min each, 2 of those are taking a quick shower.

We're synched alright.

Everytime I'm in the bathroom, she comes running up claiming an emergency pee.

It's uncanny. Out of 1440 minutes in a day that's ~40 min of 'togetherness' we share every day.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Your evil diobolical plan will never succeed DuneKnight, We the legion for constipation will stop you up!

Your plan for world conquest using the porcilin throne shal be averted!

CHEESE! HO!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I am going to the restroom in two minutes...
... anyone want to come with me?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

watching women pee isn't my bag baby. Sorry. Getting dressed, undressed, showering, thats cool and all, but peeing? thats kinda eww.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Peeing... Jensouth, are you serious?

Why stop at pee? We shall unite into one harmonious bowel movement.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Did you realy need to go there....

I do not understand the point of this thread...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

She asked if anyone wanted to join her. I was just pointing out that it's kinda gross to me to watch people urinate.

Point of this thread? Thats a good question. I have no idea except perhaps the waste of water and the evacuation of our bladders.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
sorry guys i realize you'll never understand my genius plans. think of how funny it would be if 100s went to the bathroom at the same time intentionally. (different bathrooms that is) nothing else just syncing our activities so we can slowly become a biological collective. just like we all sleep at the same time why no do that.

let me explain: our daily routine in life is individualistic as we all PREFER to go to the bathrooms at different times depending on various factors. how about if bathrooms are open for business only at a certain time in the day then most certainly people will be synched and will go at the same time their bodies will get used to that time. all im saying lets cripple our bathroom privileges and do it at the same time like say at midnight and midday. everyone in the world will only go then.
and about watching people pee isn't really a bad thing but its totally irrelevant to what i am trying to do.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

and about watching people pee isn't really a bad thing but its totally irrelevant to what i am trying to do.

Hey, who among us hasn't peeked sideways while standing at the urinals ?

But on topic.
Haven't you ever heard of the SuperBowl Flush ?

90 Million People Flush Toilet During SuperBowl Half-Time

According to Scott Tissue, during the halftime of the SuperBowl (or the Big Game as they call it, to avoid infringing on the NFL's trademark) "more than 350 million gallons of water will flush through our toilets as an estimated 90 million people use their facilities. That amount of flushing equals seven minutes of water flowing over the Niagara Falls." Actually, they admit that this is a legend, but they've created a website to cash in on the legend: halftimeflush.com. However, I don't know how they arrive at the figure of 350 million gallons. (I assume they're just making up the figure of 90 million people flushing the toilet.) I thought that the average toilet uses about 2 gallons per flush. In which case, the volume of water used would be closer to 180 million gallons...
www.museumofhoaxes.com...

Here's the "Straight Dope" link to the same topic.
www.straightdope.com...

As for me, I've got a few beers in me.
If you want to set a time to go I'm sure I could accommodate.

My God, is this ever a weird thread.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by TKainZero

She asked if anyone wanted to join her. I was just pointing out that it's kinda gross to me to watch people urinate.

So...you've watched them, but you've decided you don't like it.

(Sorry, left yourself wide open, buddy).

One of my 'friends' and I were at the beach many summers ago and she decided she needed relief in a hurry.

So she went behind a bush and crouched down.

We were standing by the ocean, laughing and thigh slapping. She was mouthing 'what, WHAT?'.

When she got up she happened to turn around to discover their was a full height glass window and the bush was in front of the ocean-side view of a busy restaurant, filled with people who got an ocean view, alright, just not the one they had anticipated.
:w:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Okay, I think the OP needs to establish a 'pee time' in GMT to start off our synchs.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

good burn!
Yes actually, I did once, she was my girlfriend, and while being hot as all get out I still didn't enjoy watching her urinate in a bathroom with me in it.

There was a line for the ladies room and none for the mens, so when I walked into the mens room she joined me.

it could have been a lot better than it was honestly well if she had gotten in there for other reasons than to relieve her bladder.

just to add, I still think that this is an evil idea to bring about world destruction concocted by the OP. (im just sayin is all)

top topics

join