It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot's NEW 4hr long interview with John Lear

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
...I hesitate to jump on a 13page thread without reading but I watched the first 2 segments of John Lear (without knowing who the dude was) and found him likeable and even somewhat believable but of course that went out the window with the "towing of the moon" into orbit and people living on all of the planets in the solar system. It was fun while it lasted. It would be fun to have this guy on ATS but it seems that he got his feelings hurt and was banned or something. Does he really know Bob Lazar? Another guy right out of folklore.

...I'm not going to question about why dude was banned but it seemed to me that he likes this site but was kicked off the team or something.
...I couldn't force myself to watch the other 2 segments because....well really...towing the moon into orbit?! Fun likeable guy, I hope after he serves his sentence he comes back...or are you banned for life if you get banned? Anyway, this was just my unbiased, uninformed opinion of him and the first 2 hours of that interview.
Hey! did anyone copy down the cure for AIDS he provided? Sounds like that could be worth some money.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I can't agree more that with what was said here. I can't think of a better way to waste 4 hours of my life than this interview.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
After watching Lears vids i am on the fence. He said some awesome things which really got me thinking.

Unfortunately the only evidence he has is pieces of paper with drawings on or testimonies signed by alledged people (like the bobby lazar one).

As i say i dont know what to think, i enjoyed listening to what he had to say and dont see why he has been banned. It oculd be a publicity for stunt for ATS. Either way enough time has passed and he should be allowed back on the forum.

He seems genuiine and doesnt show any signs of being insance. He comes across well too i think.

At the end of the day not my problem tho. And if anyone hasnt watched the videos and is thinking shall i or shant i then just go for it and watch it.

At the very least its entertaining.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
apologies for some spelling errors. But ive had a few cans ha ha!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not too informed about this whole John Lear issue on ATS, nor do I believe most of what this guy usually talks about anyways, and I am not even sure if he called ATS a CIA controlled site from watching a bit of that video..

But the person who introduced to me to this great site was John, he had mentioned ATS in an interview with George Noory on C2C, and that is why I am here or even know about this place.

Yet, shortly after I joined, I had discovered that John was banned quite a while ago.. that was my first bad impression of ATS.

From what I heard him say on the vid, his talk of ATS and it being semi-controlled doesn't sound too outlandish considering that this is a "conspiracy" site afterall.

Why was he banned really? there is no doubt that the man is opinionated, but is that enough to justify banning him? And so what if he didn't want to keep this whole affair to himself? shouldn't he have the right to say whatever he wants? even if his talk was "anti-ATS"?

The only thing I know about this issue is that "someone" framed him. He never made any accusations as to "who" framed him. I am also disgusted by the fact that he got banned before this issue could even be addressed. And is it turned out,. he WAS the victim. Did he ever get an apology?

I see lots of you people attacking him in this thread and other threads.. maybe it's because you disagree with his views and the B.S he spreads around, if that's the case.. then you should really say it to him directly, and not diss him when he's not even here to defend himself.

I implore the ATS elite to bring John back... I never even got a chance to chat with him before. He should have every right to crack down on and expose the culprit behind the "editing". Why in the hell should he agree to keep this issue private?

And one more thing, I refuse to believe that ATS don't know who did this to him.. it looks like the ATS elite grew tired of John, simple as that.

Peace all,

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why was John Lear banned?
Can someone tell me?
Someone opened this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And it was closed because of this existing thread.
I don't think ATS works for the CIA.
But I want to know why he was banned.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This place is a poor site without the richest mind of all on it.

I loved reading John Lear's opinions and insights.

No, I didn't believe it all, either...but neither was he all off base. Good heavens, people, you don't even accept the insights and knowledge of Ingo Swann, but place all your belief in material science, a twisted, in-fighting field if there ever was one. Cash-crop technology? Heck, we'd be in flying cars by now if we could get along, and didn't have enemies around every corner.

John was trying to show us some of that.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
John Lear is still member on ATS.
I think that John is a believer, but some of the stuff he knows for sure, for he has had lots of proofs (pictures, etc)
I know he will be back soon, it's just a matter of time.
Remember, everyone here is searching for answers in one form or another. John sure knows how to raise our awareness somewhat..

[edit on 1-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

From what I have heard on a recent radio show interview, he is not that interested in returning...at least not at this time or in the near future.

But who knows!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Do you perhaps have a link to that radio show?
I always like hearing what he has to say.

Cheers!

Edit: I just noticed the link in your signature. Is this the place you heard this interview?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I must admit. I have my suspicions about ATS and it's not just because of what Lear said.

I think it seems like a bit of a red herring to say that Lear was banned for not being willing to 'let it go' about what happened to him. And not wanting him to 'air dirty laundry in public'. That seem too petty a reason to ban someone like John Lear. It sounds more like an excuse.

What happened to Lear - him being banned for accusing people of insulting him, the proof of these insults being edited out of offending posts and him having to personally hunt them down while the Admin, who could surely have searched the way Lear searched, all basically saying "Sorry John, you're banned for lying about being insulted". Then when the proof IS found - by Lear - he is STILL banned for thinking that something is seriously wrong at ATS and wanting to make that public - well, it just looks like ATS was gunning for Lear and, one way or another, they were gonna ban him. There IS something wrong if someone is willing and able to access other peoples accounts and edit their posts in an attempt to discredit and cause members to be banned. There is even more wrong if the Admin colluded in doing this. Either way it's very troubling.

I think it's a problem that ATS wanted to keep what happened from being examined in public. OF COURSE John wants it discussed in public! I would too because what happened to him is really troubling in terms of what is going on behind the scenes at ATS.

To keep such an important figure in the community out simply because he wants something serious to be openly, publicly, examined seems bogus to me. IMO, Either there is something to hide, or they just want John gone and this is the excuse.

And John is right, this is a debunker dominated site IMO. Even many of the responses to the Camelot/Lear video in this thread seem skewed and intended to distort to me. HE is accused of 'ranting' that ATS is CIA controlled and attacked for it, yet Kerry said it. What Lear said was pretty mild.

I already felt uneasy about ATS before the Lear video, but hearing him doesn't ease my suspicions any. I don't know what is going on exactly, but something about ATS certainly makes me uneasy. I'm not accusing anyone in particular. Maybe it's not even the Admin - or all of them - but maybe a sizeable group embedded here as influential members with a concerted agenda. I don't know. But as far as I'm concerned, I smell a rat. ATS is still on probation for me. If this post gets me banned. Cest la vie.

I say, invite John back and don''t sanction what he can talk about and what he can't including the 'mysterious editing' fiasco. If not, why not?

PS. Another thing that seems implausible to me is the vast amount of stars the uber-debunkers tend to get for their snide put-down posts. IMO, Either there are a truly huge number of hardcore skeptics hanging out at a UFO board (for what purpose, one wonders?) or the star award system is skewed in order to support the debunker cause and sway forum opinion. I find it hard to explain any other way. Hey maybe the mysterious someone who meticulously edited out the posts insulting John in order to discredit him is also hacking the star award system LOL. Who knows?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would have thought by now that the ATS community would know to treat anything coming from, or supported by John Lear as complete and total BS.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I miss John Lear

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I miss John Lear

He currently is answering questions on another board, can't remember the site's name though, god-like only knows...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join