It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot's NEW 4hr long interview with John Lear

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Tesla speak:

I have stated in my article that the moon rotates about an axis, passing through the centre of the earth, which is not strictly true, but does not vitiate the conclusions I have drawn. It is well known, of course, that the two bodies revolve around a common centre of gravity which is at a distance of a little over 2,899 miles from the earth's centre.

www.rastko.org.yu...

From many from Google

Check in with Tesla or check out.

Fake or not, is a discussion.

ED: The mechanical engineering and kinetic energy of rotation
seems to be avoided by Tesla. 'Fundamentals of Astrodynamics',
Dover, makes no distinction on axial rotation, so far as I see
but did not see KE comes into effect yet.
But the idea of the moon going off tangentially without rotation
is interesting.

ED+:

Other cases of locked-in rotation

Moons whose rotation is "locked in" or "synchronous"--always presenting the same face to the parent body--are surprisingly common in the solar system, especially inner moons, close to the planet. All four "Galilean satellites" of Jupiter are synchronous: volcanic Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto, all discovered by Galileo. The 5 inner moons of Saturn are similarly synchronous, as is Iapetus, more distant, the mysterious half-dark-half-light moon which in Arthur Clarke's book "2001, Space Odyssey" was the gateway to another world.

The rotation of the planet Mercury is locked onto the Sun in a strange way--three rotations every two orbits. And the strange rotation of Venus, from east to west, unlike Earth--seems to be locked on Earth. The lock seems imperfect and may be accidental, but the fact is that every time Venus is closest to Earth, it presents us with almost exactly the same face. Venus is covered by dense clouds, and the radar-carrying Magellan mission has mapped almost all of its surface in great detail. Before that, though, the main tool for studying the surface were radio telescopes, doubling as radar dishes for bouncing signals off the planet. Only imperfect images could be obtained, but astronomers were frustrated to find that on every closest approach, the same face presented itself.

istp.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Odd the use of "synchronous" like man made satellites.
I wonder if NASA puts the spin on or the satellite faces the earth
naturally.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Just Yesterday you where jumping at the chance to be a part of this Cool Hand. I took the time to send you a U2, aswell as John taking the time to say that yes he would be taking a small part in this.
I thought this is what you wanted?

I never said I wanted to be a part of this. You are putting words in my mouth. The fact that you went ahead and contacted John is all on you.

Okay then why go threw all the trouble of asking John to contact someone like me if you already knew about work?
I understand WE all have to work and do our own thing.. But you asked, and you got it.. Now you are backing out?

First I never asked you to do that.
Second, if you can convince my job to let me out of my commitments then I would be able to participate.

Please if you dont mind, what makes you overquailified for this? I dont know who you are in real life, nor am I asking for anything to personal.
But when you say you are overquailified for what we are looking for, just what do you mean by that?

You asked for folks that haven't flown and that does not apply to me.

Why are you backing out now, when John said he would be part of this.
He never said he was going to fly as if he did and missed, anyone could turn around and say, well he missed on purpose.

How can I be backing out of something I never agreed to in the first place? I just said it would be interesting to see the results, not that I wanted to be part of the results.

IF you are a highly skilled in the air, and with aircraft, Then why wouldnt you want to disprove John Lear?

My skills are not required to disprove jl. His lack of providing verifiable evidence takes care of that.

In your post you said you would love to see the look on his face when someone hit the target dead center?

Yes, and I still would. His whole case hinges on someone with little to no training being unable to hit a building. Once that happens, I can only imagine what he will grasp to.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

I never said I wanted to be a part of this. You are putting words in my mouth. The fact that you went ahead and contacted John is all on you.

For the record John Lear emailed me. I did not send him a mail.. He emailed me Cool Hand.

Here is the email.

Please tell COOL HAND that I would be happy to help them conduct
the simulator experiment with weedwhacker. *snipped the rest of the personal email out.. that part was to you*

I didnt think I was putting words into your mouth. So sorry If you feel that way. While personally I feel you have been called to show your hand, and you have decided to fold.

Thats fine.. Im not here to agrue with you.

You are saying you didnt say you wanted to be part of this.. You where just "thinking" of contributing..

posted by COOL HAND
I think it would be worth contributing to it just to see the look on his face when someone pulls it off.

So you see how I and others might have been misled to belive you wanted to be a small part of this? I mean thinking about something, and wanting to contribute in my book is being a part of something..
Either way.. It will happen with or without your help..

Good day.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
For the record John Lear emailed me. I did not send him a mail.. He emailed me Cool Hand.

Why can't john do these things by himself? Why does he have to go through you. He could have just u2u'd me.

I didnt think I was putting words into your mouth. So sorry If you feel that way. While personally I feel you have been called to show your hand, and you have decided to fold.

You were basically volunteering me to be in the cockpit for this, which I never did.

How did I decide to fold? Please don't tell me it was because I did not post more info about myself. I have admitted in the past what I do on this very site. There's folks here who can vouch for me. Is that not enough for you?

So you see how I and others might have been misled to belive you wanted to be a small part of this? I mean thinking about something, and wanting to contribute in my book is being a part of something..
Either way.. It will happen with or without your help..

Contributing to it does not mean that I want to be there in person. If I had the time I would like nothing more than to be there.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

...oh my gosh.....this seems to be a personal.....thing!!!!

my WISH IS not to interrupt......

but, my pathetic attempents at posting must carry some weight....even when I make typos (shout out to Zorgon!!!!) just in case he's listening, watching, reading!!!

(hint....there was a typo in my last sentence!!)

Look...we tease, and it's usually understood...but, of course others read the posts, and don't get the inside jokes.

So.....I suggest, to the ATS audience at large.....relax.

We joke around, and yes, the humor can be, sometimes very specific....and very personal....but it's like siblings, toying with each other....it's fun, but not serious....

Hope this helps...

Sheesh! No matter haw hard I try, I still make spelling errors!! Look! Just made another!!! LOL!!!
signed, WW

LOL!!!!

edit

[edit on 5/8/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Part two is interesting.. anyone?

The highest classification for a president was Nixon.

Thats some diagram they gave Lear.

I should post that Nixon knew the truth about Hitler.
That would give Nixon the highest clearance.

ED:At the bottom of the more info:

..his... commitment to revealing what he believes is the truth.

@55:22 the Krill.. guess he never saw 'Forbidden Planet',
it is so Illuminati to re use names.. so inventive, not.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

eyes... i'm newbie here...well, a registered newbie anyway, i've been here longer just enjoying the site. and the one thing that detracts me from even reading john lears posts, is the lack of a logical detailed discussion when anyone questions him on a point of validity. my take on anything that is said here is: "the more fantastic the story, the more supporting information one has to have". for example...underground waterways from the pacific ocean to nevada is, even in 2008, pretty fantastic. therefore, simple drawings and he/said she/said statements are not credible. and john lear, being an intelligent man, should know that people are simply not going to take his word for it. and he should not be insulted when they don't. asking for some type of proof means someone takes him seriously, and if he provides it, will lend him more credibility in the future. but when he gets so upset about some people questioning him, he detracts from that very credibility he is trying to establish.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla.....it wasn't the 'Krill' in the iconic movie "Forbidden Planet"....the name of the dead species was 'Krell'.

'krill' are eaten by Baleen whales.......'krill' are tiny shrimp......

For those who have never seen 'Forbidden Planet', run, don't walk to your NetFLix outlet, or local video store, and see it!!

Leslie Nielson, before the "Naked Gun' series of spoofs....lots of other great actors, you'll be surprised.

Movie, though thought a silly 'science fiction' film.....was innovative, and thought provoking, for its day.

hint: nerd alert!!!! This is the film that inspired Gene Roddenberry to create Star Trek.....

WW

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well listening to Mr. Lear is an adventure.

I think I can download the youtube sections and make a DVD.
I'm sure I put a sectional video in to some software and it put
it all together once before. I missed a step or used a different
program and got the sections in a menu in my last try.

I still didn't catch all the statements even in part one.

There may be perhaps some truth to his announcement but highly
shrouded in official malarkey he is sworn to uphold or just want
to promote to keep him in the clear.

From Lyne in the Air Force Intel, the official word on UFOs is its alien.
He cares not to side with them and is now free from any classification
ties which he could not break in any way but never did handle any
info officially classified. He has been reported to see an Air Force film
of UFOs. Perhaps ones from WWII.

Lear might have seen under ground plans but who know what they
actually were or how he came up with his origin stories.
Origin stories like in comic books, but looking with a conspiratorial
perspective, I delete the alien and figure there are underground
areas in use by the Illuminati holders of the UFO.

I can just imagine seeing this DVD and drifting off to sleep and having
one amazing REM dream awakening.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND I am a little shocked to find out that was not the case.

Unless John is right... that it cannot be done... maybe that would explain why you are 'shocked'

[edit on 8-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

since i have been in bed for a few days, i just put it to play on my laptop next to my bed while i catnapped. i am about halfway through part 3. most of it i am very familiar with, having had interaction with him during a majority of his CM tenure.

i enjoy him quite a bit. his "poor freaking attitude" makes me laugh. i like cantankerous people.

i am glad to see that he is taking more of a liking to the electric universe concepts. he gave me quite the thrashing over that topic once upon a time. it meshes quite well with several of his concepts, and would explain possible life on the "gas giants".

[edit on 8-5-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhackereven when I make typos (shout out to Zorgon!!!!) just in case he's listening, watching, reading!!!

Yes I am here Herr English professor
Hey do you always find it necessary to add meaningless babble to your posts?

Hmmmm So any contact yet to get that SIM time? Surely you have your four now... lets get on with it

We joke around, and yes, the humor can be, sometimes very specific....and very personal....but it's like siblings, toying with each other....it's fun, but not serious....

So now your trying counseling? A hint... don't give up the day job just yet

Sheesh! No matter haw hard I try, I still make spelling errors!! Look! Just made another!!! LOL!!!

And you think JL is loony

:shk:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It seemed to me that JL was always a gentleman when addressed in a reasonable manner. But, when the skeptic arrogance started to show in common skeptical debate tactics with aggressive statements which often inferred "what kind of stupid idiot" or "you would have to be a retarded jackass" sort of thing, then JL's claws would come out. I don't blame him one bit. I think skeptics are fairly childish when they can't understand how come someone's feathers get ruffled when they are "simply asking questions?"

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Heck, man! You seem to be seein' a lot o' movies in the cockpit whilst flying, (on auto pilot?)
Geee! What a waste o' time! What happened to those perky air hostesses on board? Too busy I guess!! Or do they refuse the orders of their captain? How dare they! Lol!

Need help here? Just U2U me!!

Cheers!

[edit on 9-5-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I should post that Nixon knew the truth about Hitler.
That would give Nixon the highest clearance.

What truth about Hitler?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I guess Mr Lear can't tell us so I will, or I can't post Mr Lear.

The MJ12 that Mr Lear grew up with does not surpass there Stalin statement
'Hitler escaped' and the following US & UK Intel pre CIA work at covering up
the event.
Even to this very day on History Channel they drag out testamony that
Hitler was burnt up and body can't be identified, but testify
that the deed was done.
You do not hear what happened to Hitler. Or any of the possible CTs.

Well MJ12 came out long after Truman left us and had his signature
on it that matched his on another document. A top secret document
on aliens was forged.

Considering Nixon was around the Truman era and backed by the Bush
bunch German connection, Nixon might know a few things, even more
than Truman.

As seven days went on to end WWII officially, the technology and
human secret transfer plans took place.

Hitler luckily did escape from Berlin.
The bunker had a landing pad and loyal fliers got him.
Researcher author Lyne found a letter in the LBJ library inviting
Hitler and Eva to the Words Fair in Texas.
This on a hunch because Lyne had a table of artwork and guess
who came over to view it closer.

In discussing MJ12 or Alien matters with Mr Leah about Eisenhower
meeting with the alien king, I suggested the Illuminati set up Ike
to see Hitler to make sure the MIC got its way.
Also contributing to his heart attack, or perhaps weakened it.
Lear as always says his story was true.
I checked dates and I now suggest Ike was told that Nixon
now knew about Hitler, that gave him the heart attack for sure.

Hitler being such a MIC war maniac must have wanted full Nam
war siders other than JFK.

Nixon in on all of it captured the highest security clasification
for a president.

All this and I could have told Mr Lear, but so what, I like my
story better.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I very closely followed the thread in which the disappearing "insults" from you-know-who appeared. I'm surprised that a moderator or two have said, earlier in this thread, that the insults were actually "taken out of context", that they were "rhetorical", and not directed at Lear.

Anyone with the reading comprehension of a third-grader knows that the insults were aimed directly at John Lear.

I've lost a lot of respect for this site as a result of this episode. But I'll still visit because there will continue to be interesting ideas presented here. But for awhile I'll be holding my nose while reading.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by droid56]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

topic once upon a time. it meshes quite well with several of his concepts, and would explain possible life on the "gas giants".

Wow, I don't think I want to hear that one.
Interesting that one might get Lear to agree with ones theories.

My thinking the opposite on most things I can't say I could dabble in
Mr Lear's world.
Say underground Mars or Moon bases.
Did we ever verify Moon Landings by telescope, he is going under ground
and we do not see what we left on the surface.

If GRIDKEEPER is the only way to see the Moons surface, thats cause to
discredit his postings cause he is getting too close.
If NASA released Moon surface video or photos of landers left behind,
would we think real or fake?

Just inanimate evidence on the Moon might be nice.
UFOs in NASA videos show the orbit potential but if the power is
shut off on the Moon to get out a take a photograph are they at
risk of not taking off again?

ED: Yeah post some interesting ideas.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi all!
I wish I had something more to contribute than a question, however...
Could anyone confirm the Moon Gravity calculations as being authoritative (as discussed by JL in his video) and correct. I gather there is some concurrence on this matter in this forum!? If so, wouldn't that fact alone be enough to set the scientific (mainstream) world on it's ear - I know it set's mine ... I am not confident in my own ability to check the calculations or formulas required to confirm or reject JL's conclusions in this simple (for some) matter. Perhaps one would deign to enlighten me.

Thanks in advance. SupaTrooper

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join