It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I dont care if 2012 is really bad or really good, as long as something happens on a global scale. That would be awesome.

People who say stull like this really tick me off..

Ofcourse you want to see something happen, watching millions die horrible deaths would guve people like you the ultimate Jerkoff material..

Then again, if whatever happens, lands right on top of your head, I guess I'm OK with that...!!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have to agree with Ironclad.
A while back a friend of mine and I were talking , wishing something like Godzilla or an Alien appearance would happen. Something " Global".
About two weeks later, 9/11 happened.
We immediately quit wishing and wanted that "quiet life" back.

BTW, strange thing, as I was reading this thread I was listening to " Save Yourself" by Stabbing Westward.
Hmmmmm....no coincidences?

Sabre

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Posted by Ironclad..

Ofcourse you want to see something happen, watching millions die horrible deaths would guve people like you the ultimate Jerkoff material..

If nothing happens we are left with some very nasty times ahead anyway.

If the earth changes don't occur then we will have another devastating war because our entire world is based on the out-dated mind-set of "Might is Right".

Because every culture rises and falls, which by the way most people think cannot happen to our modern culture, this one based on that mindset must come to it's natural conclusion, therefore massive war is inevitable and it will most likely be global thermonuclear war in the end. And so my teachers words to me back in 1977 will come to fruition.

The suffering from such events would be so much more worse than what would arise from earth changes. Which is why I hope for changes to be our future, at least that way we will not strangle life of this world in a slow and miserably protracted process.

Spiritually speaking, there has been two apparently conflicting ideas about what will happen. One side sees the dawn of a golden age, only. The other side sees earth changes only. Neither can see that both are occurring at the same time, just as it should be.

Either way, all death is only release from the present body, but, if we devastate the world so that it cannot support life for a long time into the future then there cannot be a place for incarnation.

Whereas, if the earth changes do happen then at least those who are released will be able to incarnate and experience the forging of the new world, hopefully not based on anything we have done historically, but rather a new direction of real equality, co-operation, spiritually based with no dogma or belief-systems for control where all people can feel supported by their culture to be the greatest they can be.

Then this would be a golden age, as opposed to a no-age due to the poisoned world we could leave.

I for one hope for the changes to happen before war because it is the more effective for life on this beautiful little orb.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Tayesin]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
and why would aliens save us? what is their reasoning behind intervention and coming as a saviour to mankind, to the believers, this may be the coming of christ as a lion in the sky, however we will not know the time in which he will come, if you believe of course, et intervention would have to have a reason and if the tibetian monks havent given one, its garbage

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why not next week. It's convenient to always put off these fantastic events and then release another, it could go on for infinity.

Oh 2012 comes around, and oops the aliens changed their mind actually they will be here in 2015.... Oops again now they've run into some problems and will be here in 2020... Sigh..

Also Tibetan Monks? I'm sure they see alot of funky things, while they are meditating... Funny how they state this type of fantastic revalation after what they've just been through, I'd go nuts and want something to help me out too. Especially if I were peacful before.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All righty then! Here is another take on the same subject. Not the Tibet Monks. But aliens comming to save the earth. A 6 part serious, that many of you probably have already seen.. Well worth watching if you haven't.

Nephilim Rising part 1

You can see the other 5 parts at YouTube. Thanks and "over and out"

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Howie47]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

That link didn't work. Could you just tell us the name of the video or something?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Nephilim Rising part 1 thru 6
Works for me?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The future will be a Golden age for those who have lion hearts of gold.

And it will be a dark age for those who have weak hearts of black sludge.

Lion heart means courageous in helping others and standing up to
the Military Industrial Complex, the selfish Big oil companies, and
the corrupt media.

Weak heart means being bought and sold by war profiteers, or the
corporate media.

The Tibetans are not talking about just your average run of the mill
Cloned probe (Grey) alien. They are speaking of Spiritually advanced or
enlightened aliens with extraordinary powers. These are Beings of Light
who have begun contacting the brave and goodhearted in their dreams.
They have the power to come into your dreams and warn you about any
impending disaster. This extraordinary power is better than any weapon
on the planet right now. This is Wisdom -the best defense that
cannot be bought and sold by oil companies or the Military Industrial complex.
It has been prophesized that all these suits and Bush and Cheney will
be reborn for trillions of lifetimes as dung beetles, worms and slugs.

These enlightened aliens also have the power to read your
heart and mind and know if you are with the greedy selfish worms
of this planet or are you with the sublime, goodhearted galactic alliance.

If you practice reverence for all life, are with the earth and a protector of
all sentient beings then you do not have to worry one iota about the future
because you will surely be protected. You will have a rebirth on a planet
where everyone is fed, has their own mini-starship, play music together
and work on their spiritual evolution.

Whether they help you or not is based on your daily life actions.
They have the power to see your karma and therefore your destiny.
whether you are on the path to becoming an enlightened being of Light
or whether you are on the road to becoming a parasitical worm.

John McCain is a war profiteer and therefore is a worm in a suit.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

What makes your story any different from the religions that have been keeping us down for centuries?
Sounds like the classic "live good now, and you'll be rewarded later, live bad, rot in hell" motto of religion.
I don't want, nor need to be saved by aliens, my spirit and soul are already freed, so I'm saved already.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulwho
I see the similarities between now and the 1930's. They had just suffered from the great depression, nazi Germany was building up it's army in preparation for war, and they also hosted the Olympics in 1936 using it to showcase how great their country was. Germany annexed part of Czeckoslovakia (sp?) claiming it was historically part of their territory, and then went on to invade Poland in 1939, a country Britain had sworn to protect, starting WW2. By 1940, it looked like Germany had won the war.

If you compare that to the current day, 9/11 shook the world, and now the world is heading into recession. You have a highly nationalistic China about to host the Olympics as a showcase for their country, along with the problems of Tibet and Taiwan. Perhaps three years after hosting the Olympics, 2011, the Chinese will invade Taiwan, a country America has sworn to protect. The Chinese may be able to rout the American's through the use of nuclear submarines and anti-ship missiles, and by 2012 it may look as if China has won the war.

Perhaps, the aliens secretly intervened during WW2 in order to bring about the best outcome for humanity. If they were to intervene again, the situation may be so dire (nuclear war) that they can't do it secretely and instead decide to reveal themselves in order to prevent any future conflicts.

This could also be the reason why the Tibetan monks are so opposed to Chinese rule, they have foreseen the Chinese carrying out their version of the "final solution".

More than a fair bit of the current Tibetan monk opposition to 'Chinese rule' is to do with economics and power. Despite their image in the west, Tibetan monks have often made their counterparts in western religions look tame in terms of cruelty, decadence and use of power to rule over the masses. The feudal system run by the Monks was cruel and degrading to say the least. Sex slavery was common; Monks could and would steal; they ran the crime gangs; serfs were owned as property; local shamans who refuse to convert to Tibetan Buddhism were skinned alive - and their skins were hung in the streets of Lhasa as late as the 1930s. Their dark arts were as often used to rule with fear as they were for any good they did.
Last year, the Chinese government granted significant tax incentives for Han businesses to expand towards Tibet. The local Tibetans, along with the monks were falling over themselves to cash in on the promised economic boom. All those lovely buildings of character and tradition are being replaced by highrise units. Unfortunately the incoming chinese businesses tended to employ family and friends rather than locals, and little was splashing around the locals. Worse still, the monks continued to lose their hold over the peasants as TV entered Lhasa's living rooms.
It was the monks who incited the disquiet, who incited the locals to target and trash and burn the chinese businesses and their expensive cars.
The Chinese retaliated in typical style, and the western media has run spin on the story ever since. I even saw CNN footage of the alleged Tibetan riots, and the footage was of Indian police putting some riot under control in Kashmir or Pakistan border area. They don't care cause they know most Americans are so stupid they wouldn't know the difference anyway. Thanks to Richard Gere and the CIA-run Dalai Lama and the planted press stories - getting people to really understand yet another world event becomes near impossible.
Peace
Duncan

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So I was just checking out the page at about.com and I noticed that it said the Golden Age would "last for 10,000 years". So what happens after that? Are we screwed again? Not that I'll be alive. Im just curious.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dumb mistake, wrong thread, confusing times

[edit on 8-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47

Now it works. Thank you. I just watched the first video.
I will now go watch the rest of them.

Edit: Okay, that was uh... interesting. It was a different perspective for sure, which I appreciate but don't exactly agree with. For instance, if what the video surmises is correct and the aliens are angels and fallen angels, then not all of them would be evil. Just a thought. Also, I have yet to see any evidence that all aliens are on board with team NWO. But it made me think. Thanks again for sharing it.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by AmethystSD]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

What makes this story different than other religions is that we are talking about
the karmic consequences of a person's actions.

Some Christians and Muslims preach that all you have to do is believe and that
will guarantee a place in heaven.

Tibetan Buddhists teach that all spiritual evolution or de-evolution is based on karma.
And karma is instant too. You don't need to wait for your next lifetime to feel the
consequences of your actions. If you are a happy, peaceful person than you are already
in heaven. If you are an angry, depressed person than you are already in hell.
You don't need to be reborn to reap the fruits of your actions.

Some Christians go along with karma they just call it "You reap what you sow."

I brought up future lifetimes because if you can accept the spiritual premise that
the mind is a continuum that has no beginning or end (Think of Einstein's theorem
that energy cannot be created nor destroyed) and that therefore the mind will
have infinite lifetimes than the 90 or so years one spends on the earth is like a
flash of lightning-all very fleeting. And by evil actions it can put a mind on a trillion
times a billion year path into lower realms such as being reborn an insect as I stated.
along with this

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

In any system where there are hundreds of thousands indeed millions of people
you will find all kinds of evil and Tibet has had it's fair share. To think that you
can get a hundred thousand people to act according to the Buddha's teachings
is naive.

Name one system of government or religion or a university even where everyone
behaves according to the teachings laid forth by the founders.
Guess what-there aren't any.
Look at the what Australia did to the aborigines in 1930.
Or what the United States did to Blacks in Tuskegee by injecting them
with syphilis in the 1930s. How about Germany in the 1930s?

Even systems based on science have their evil actions.
What could be more evil than making H-bombs that can destroy the planet

I know of many horror stories from Tibet that involve sectarian monks
warring against each other. And the feudal systems they had were medieval
at best. However all this is violates the spirit of the teachings of Buddha and
there are many examples of saints who followed the teachings and attained
enlightenment.

Your statement that the Tibetan monks incited the riots is bogus.
Haven't you seen the photo of Chinese soldiers being handed the burgundy robes
of Tibetan monks.? It's been all over the internet. Everyone I know has seen it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
reply to post by nexusmagazine

In any system where there are hundreds of thousands indeed millions of people
you will find all kinds of evil and Tibet has had it's fair share. To think that you
can get a hundred thousand people to act according to the Buddha's teachings
is naive.

Name one system of government or religion or a university even where everyone
behaves according to the teachings laid forth by the founders.
Guess what-there aren't any.
Look at the what Australia did to the aborigines in 1930.
Or what the United States did to Blacks in Tuskegee by injecting them
with syphilis in the 1930s. How about Germany in the 1930s?

Even systems based on science have their evil actions.
What could be more evil than making H-bombs that can destroy the planet

I know of many horror stories from Tibet that involve sectarian monks
warring against each other. And the feudal systems they had were medieval
at best. However all this is violates the spirit of the teachings of Buddha and
there are many examples of saints who followed the teachings and attained
enlightenment.

Your statement that the Tibetan monks incited the riots is bogus.
Haven't you seen the photo of Chinese soldiers being handed the burgundy robes
of Tibetan monks.? It's been all over the internet. Everyone I know has seen it.

Hey, after 25 years of investigative journalism I know far more than you about the atrocities committed by our own governments. That wasn't my point!

The monks DID incite most of the riots, whether you bother to research it or not. Those internet photos don't prove I'm wrong anyway.
And what do you mean, "their feudal systems were medieval at best"? They were practicing their disgusting control tactics on the serfs and peasants right up to when the Chinese came in and put a stop to most of it. Tibet was closed to westerners for good reason - we were not supposed to see how bad the locals had it.
The Dalai Lama is a puppet of western intel - and the monks are not far below that. I put Tibetan Buddhism up there with Catholicism in terms of hypocrisy, cruelty, and sexual abuse of followers - it has had MORE than its fair share. This western image of Tibetan Buddhism is complete propaganda. They have, and are, getting back the karma they ironically profess to believe in. You ain't gonna hear the full picture from the Chinese media either - everyone has a stake in presenting their 'spin' on the matter.
Tibetan Buddhism, like Christianity - has good people in its ranks. But at the top, it is just another corrupt power system with no regard for the crap teachings dispensed to their respectively ignorant followers.
Duncan

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One of the main things that stand out in my mind about Tibetan Monks is that they cluster to where large areas of death happen.

When many souls are in great greif, anxiety, pain, suffering, you will find them.

Remember they see life and death as a continuity.

Many , many of them have begun to migrate to the America's .

When the 'shifts' happen, they will be there to pray for the energy for the passing of souls from one level of consciousness to the next.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One of the main things that stand out in my mind about Tibetan Monks is that they cluster to where large areas of death happen.

When many souls are in great greif, anxiety, pain, suffering, you will find them.

Remember they see life and death as a continuity.

Many , many of them have begun to migrate to the America's .

When the 'shifts' happen, they will be there to pray for the energy for the passing of souls from one level of consciousness to the next.

Good grief, no wonder skeptics love ATS - there's cannon fodder aplenty here.
Duncan

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by Copernicus

I dont care if 2012 is really bad or really good, as long as something happens on a global scale. That would be awesome.

People who say stull like this really tick me off..

I know what you mean. It's like the fact that life happens on a global scale everyday isn't, in any way, remotely "awesome"...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join