It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Hmmm i will check them out

I also want to let YOU know that my beliefs in this aren't wholly based on this single book. I have read and heard much of what is in that book echoed on this topic from many other sources. I know EXACTLY how authors, journalists etc manipulate text to make the reader believe any view they put forward. It hardly matters if Courtney is right or wrong anymore - this same information is being thrown around by many other channelers, remote viewers and the like and i personally find it hard to believe it is all a sham or coincidence.

It is obvious that you know more on this subject than I do

But i have to say, even Courtney's words were not completely doomsday - even he told of how the world would recover after time, which is what these Tibetan monks have also claimed......

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Whenever I see rense I cringe - who are these monks? Where are they? What are their names?

Also - as far as I know (and someone feel free to correct me), remote viewing is not seeing into the future, it's seeing another place as it is now. I'm fairly confident on this one.

It's the type of stuff I've always seen on Rense really.... largely unsubstantiated... almost as if someone just sat down and typed it out stringing some loose facts together to make it sound like it has some basis.

I do find it interesting that the Mayan and Hindus predict 2012. I'd never heard of this occurring in Hindu scripture before now?!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
The day i believe that Tibetan monks see aliens saving humans from earth/earth from humans in 2012 will be the day i see the Dalai Lama appear on CNN claiming that Aliens are real.

That's a good idea. I think I'll ask a friend to try and get his views on aliens! That should be interesting! I don't remember him ever mentioning aliens in any of his discourses. But his mention of 'divine beings' could be them!

Cheers!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly believe in 'aliens' and suchlike, along with something huge happenning in 2012, but, i cant see the logic in some of the predictions.... because if aliens have been in contact with the world powers many times before and even shared technology, instead of sitting back and waiting to intervene when nuclear war is in full swing.... why dont they contact our world leaders again and politely inform them that if they pull any nuclear stunts, the 'aliens' have every intention of putting a stop to it? makes much more sense, surely the worlds powers would listen considering they already know how much more advanced they are than us?....... someone said earlier about cosmic/universal law (which i believe in) stopping them from coming down earlier, but surely intervening sooner rather than later is a better option, especially if they already know what is coming and that they would have to 'save earth' in the near future anyway?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

This fits right in with what serial abductees have been reporting for the past 40 years or more.

Abductees have been shown vivid images of nuclear warfare, thousands of emaciated and mutilated people, Earth cracking open and pestilence raging across the globe. Then ETs come down and save the day. This scenario has been consistently reported by tens of thousands of abductees.

It sounds like one or more of these monks may have been an abductee and subjected to this kind of process. This may be the origin of this story.

These ETs are known to lie, to deceive, and are known to be serving their own agenda, not ours. It's all part of a mind-game. Their mind-control and perception-manipulation technology is supreme. Whatever they have planned for us, it is probably of their creation and not of human origin or design.

The enormous hybridization program reported by so many thousands of witnesses all over the world seems to be reaching its final stages. If they are going to implement their end-game, it's probably going to be soon. Maybe not in 2012, which has already been emotionalized like 2000 & 2001 and so many other 'revelation' dates, but maybe they have a sense of humor and will choose that date just for the hell of it.

We'll see.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus
reply to post by mikesingh

Sounds like a false flag ops to me.

The ET will reveal themselves to save us? Not likely. For as long as the history of humanity, none of that has ever happened before.

It's just a group of human beings behind the curtain like wizard of oz.

I get the same feeling. Maybe another effort to let people focus on outside forces for salvation, diverting attention from our own spiritual power, just like religion has been doing for centuries.

The conclusion of the Terra Papers was that we are our own masters and can take hold of our own destiny, once we realize our own power. We wouldn't need alien help.
That's why the Terra Papers are dismissed by certain forces and stories like this promoted, at least, that is the feeling I get.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
from my random knowledge and truth seeking i have so far been led towards the theory that we are to somehow save ourselves! i don't know if that means by us asking for help, or actually doing the hard bit on our own! i certainly believe in et life and i also think something will happen in 2012, but i remain open minded and try not to think of any of it as a truly negative thing!

i genuinely hope that something awesome does happen, it always seems like it takes a major catastrophe to bring us together as a race! it's unfortunate to say the least but if this is what needs to be done then so be it. i also feel blessed to think that i will see some amazing things during my life here!

i hope the monks are right, i hope that the mayan prophecies are right and we have to rethink time and community alike after 2012. i also hope that in the mean time people will start to awaken and lean toward love instead of all the negativity we constantly have to battle with! The way i feel about society is horrible, i wish i could just be happy and accept things but i know that i feel, and a lot of others feel that there is something seriously wrong with the way we are living right now.

i hope this post finds you all well too!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism
from my random knowledge and truth seeking i have so far been led towards the theory that we are to somehow save ourselves! i don't know if that means by us asking for help, or actually doing the hard bit on our own! i certainly believe in et life and i also think something will happen in 2012, but i remain open minded and try not to think of any of it as a truly negative thing!

If you follow some of the messages claimed to be transmitted by extraterrestrials in various books, then it would seem that we are meant to save ourselves and dont need any "saving" by ETs.

From what I know of Tibetan Buddhism it wouldnt promote the idea of not being responsible for ones own saving either.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism
from my random knowledge and truth seeking i have so far been led towards the theory that we are to somehow save ourselves!

It would be nice if the extra-terrestrials would simply come down, tell us to sort ourselves out, or they'd blast us all to kingdom come for wasting space.

That way, at least it could be said that we took care of our own problems instead of getting E.T's to do it all for us.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What?! I 'don't trust no frickin' aliens to come and save the world form anything to be honest.

What will they do after they 'save' everything - "ok guys, we saved you all from self-destruction, now you must all do what we want you to do!". Despite being already very tired of all the 2012 stuff, maybe someone can explain this idea better to me, but I still don't think any outside force should be able to intervene in anything, even if it does mean our destruction.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Im currently listening to an online interview with Ed Dames, found here -

selfpursuit.com...

and he is saying almost the very same thing - he says that it will happen within the next 50 years, the world will plunge into anarchy after WW3 which will be nuclear based, 1/3 of the world population will perish, and when we are all living in a Mad Max sort of scenario, with violence common as anything, and people scavenging to survive, only then will "aliens" appear and help us rebuild the planet with us.

They will be humanoid in appearance aswell so as not to frighten us.

interesting interview, you should give it a go.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

that's why i somehow find it a little hard to fully believe, i'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, for all we know this could be the truth, but until the event is present we will not and can not truly know! i would like to think we will save ourselves, i think human potential goes beyond anything we could even imagine, i just hope we can realise it soon!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

lol, that'd be nice hey! i can just see it now! all the government officials running about trying to fix all their mistakes, crapping themselves that they were going to become alien feed!!

that made me chuckle!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
What?! I 'don't trust no frickin' aliens to come and save the world form anything to be honest. But I still don't think any outside force should be able to intervene in anything, even if it does mean our destruction.

Probably they don't want to interfere at this stage as Skyfloating mentioned:

Because ET-intervention and assuming responsibility for other planetary civilizations is contradictory to every universal and spiritual law imaginable.

Now wouldn't the fire dept try and put out a zoo on fire if it gets out of control? You need to save the the animals, right? And this third rock from the sun sure resembles a zoo what with guys at the helm of world affairs monkeying around to make this a lousier place to live in! I don't think ETs would like to touch this with a barge pole until things come to a head. Probably a nuclear war would affect them in some ways that we are unaware of?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now wouldn't the fire dept try and put out a zoo on fire if it gets out of control? You need to save the the animals, right? And this third rock from the sun sure resembles a zoo what with guys at the helm of world affairs monkeying around to make this a lousier place to live in! I don't think ETs would like to touch this with a barge pole until things come to a head. Probably a nuclear war would affect them in some ways that we are unaware of?

If the zoo is on fire I suppose there might be intervention. But if I were them, I´d intervene secretly so that humans dont get the idea of being inferiour.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Probably a nuclear war would affect them in some ways that we are unaware of?

I think humans are unstable enough to try and nuke an alien command carrier, don't you?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I think humans are unstable enough to try and nuke an alien command carrier, don't you?

Nope. Not your usual ATSer who places distrust in everything.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The zoo is on fire. Wars rage on unchecked, systematic genocide in Africa, Tibet, East Turkestan, Palestine. Third World governments with a chip on their shoulder are busy building nuclear defense systems and the U.S is messing with mother nature (HAARP) weapons of mass distruction orbit the only inhabital planet we know of.

My question is how much the zoo has to burn before we see intervention?

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptiness

As a Buddhist, I can tell you that "salvation" is taught in Buddhist terms of self responsibility. That is, one doesn't wait around for another being or beings to free us from suffering. It is up to US to end suffering in this world. Buddhists believe that each of us has it in us to end suffering.
Many Buddhist traditions talk of beings not only of our world, but of countless worlds, so the idea of extra-terrestrials existing is not an issue.

Although one can only save oneself there is a resemblance to the Maitreya Buddha & 1000 Bodhisattva's going to set things right at some point in history. It isn't farfetched to interpret that prophecy (although not supported by all buddhists branches) as an alien being coming with a 1000 friends to educate us; they would teach, we would learn and we save ourselves together.

What I find hard to believe is that a Buddhist monk would waste his time telling people that other beings will be saving us. His "job" as a monk and teacher would be to help others help themselves.

Not only wasting his time but also generating negative karma... the reason why there are so many secrets to Tibetan Buddhism (in general) and a monastic order, is because it is tough to comprehend teachings, as a monk with fellow monks there is support and proper circumstances which a layperson (or ordinary person) does not have.

In other words, mental training might go bad when teachings get out in the open (which is what is happening with books about Tibetan teachings); teachings will be misunderstood and become corrupted. I very much doubt any buddhist monk that has had realizations and developed siddhi's would openly show them, people who witness it wouldn't understand and misinterpret. Unless there would be some money deal in it; but then it would be a pretty bad monk to sell out such a secret and it is dubious that someone who would have a high degree of realizations tell it to others.

So simply put; to tell something like this a monk would add a lot of confusion to the tourists and indirectly to those who learn about the tourists' story including us ATS readers who waste time on subjects like these, many having no direct relation to any Tibetan monastic order and no way to verify. Which leaves us talking like we actually know something about what is being said but in reality have no idea and just guessing, appearing knowledgeable and important (which is what samsara is mostly about).

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Or hope for intervention by placing trust in less-than-genuine news articles?

Besides, who says they are not already intervening a bit behind-the-scenes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join