It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hell open for business?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Some bizarre stuff happening lately.

I was just reading through the Los Alamos New Mexico
link posted here on ATS, which says

In Top-Secret Los Alamos,
Physicists Have Opened
A Gateway To Hell!

by Richard Phillips

www.thesecondship.com...

and I thought, what if he's right? What if??

I saw the movie Mist the other night.

This movie is not only about how people might
react in a situation where you realize that a Hell may exist,
but what the creature may look like, and even goes into
how the military opened a portal into another dimension.

My girlfriend and I got the creeps, because I had told her
a few months ago about a dream I had where these
giant bats came down and ripped people to shreds.

Folks, those bats in Mist, are almost exactly the same.

The ones in my dream had foot long razor like claws, and
when they tried to pick people up, they would just rip through
them. Somehow I ended up in some abandoned hospital, where
people were chasing me trying to kill me, and a bright light came
through the window, and I woke up.

I can say this, which is something I didn't like about the movie, is
that is wasn't the military that saves the day in the end.

Also, I have taken some pretty bizarre pictures lately.

Many vulture shots. This is one of the creepier ones.

Shot along the Colorado River last year.

But, they get weirder. This creepy Easter Bunny

But the one that sent shivers up my spine, is the
Red Dragon

Now, I have many more shots that have come
out kinda creepy, just by accident, but you get
the picture.

Now the God lady in the movie, she was right for
warning them, but she was saying God calls for
blood, and I just don't think that is right.

In the end, if you haven't seen it, what it
boils down too, is never, ever try to take
control of the time of your death, or someone
elses...

That, is God's choice. You'll have to trust
Him, to get through this, if it's gonna really
happen.

Hopefully, the movie Mist scares the Hell out of you.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is some information about Claude Shannon: Biologist

Claude Shannon founded information theory in the 1940s. The theory has long been known to be closely related to thermodynamics and physics through the similarity of Shannon’s uncertainty measure to the entropy function. Recent work using information theory to understand molecular biology has unearthed a curious fact:
Shannon’s channel capacity theorem only applies to living organisms and their products, such as communications channels and molecular machines that make choices amongst several possibilities. Information
theory is therefore a theory about biology, and Shannon was a biologist.

Source
And here, we learn about Maxwell's Demons, mentioned in the article above.

Maxwell conceived a "thought experiment" as a challenge to the second law. He described the experiment as follows:[1]:

... if we conceive of a being whose faculties are so sharpened that he can follow every molecule in its course, such a being, whose attributes are as essentially finite as our own, would be able to do what is impossible to us. For we have seen that molecules in a vessel full of air at uniform temperature are moving with velocities by no means uniform, though the mean velocity of any great number of them, arbitrarily selected, is almost exactly uniform. Now let us suppose that such a vessel is divided into two portions, A and B, by a division in which there is a small hole, and that a being, who can see the individual molecules, opens and closes this hole, so as to allow only the swifter molecules to pass from A to B, and only the slower molecules to pass from B to A. He will thus, without expenditure of work, raise the temperature of B and lower that of A, in contradiction to the second law of thermodynamics.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_demon

Mechanical Maxwell's demons, such as Smoluchowski's trapdoor and Feynman's ratchet and pawl need external energy source to operate. If you cease to feed a demon the Second Law of thermodynamics will quickly stop its operation. Nevertheless, if the parity is an unbroken symmetry of nature, it may happen that a small modification leads to demons which do not need feeding. Such demons can act like perpetuum mobiles of the second kind: extract heat energy from only one reservoir, use it to do work and be isolated from the rest of ordinary world. Yet the Second Law is not violated because the demons pay their entropy cost in the hidden (mirror) sector of the world by emitting mirror photons.

uk.arxiv.org...

Are they using nanotechnology to "open the door" for demons?

Is this legitimate science. You bet it is, in their eyes.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
And here, they explain how they are working on "higher dimensions"

Traditionally, we think of scientific data as
numeric measurements of the physical world; these are
usually presented in one- or two-dimensional plots, for
example, temperature changes over time. With
increasingly sophisticated and complex measurement
techniques, today’s scientific data typically have much
higher dimensionality

Source

All funded by the taxpayer.

This is what we go to work for everyday.

So these spoiled brat punks can sit around and manipulate our gene pool and peptide proteins to open holes in the universe,

all the while people are dying left and right from cancer.

I say, bring the damn wrath, Lord.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Now let me introduce you to Delila.

Delila: stands for
DEoxyribonucleic-acid
LIbrary
LAnguage.
It is a language for extracting DNA fragments from a large collection of sequences, invented around 1980 (T. D. Schneider, G. D. Stormo, J. S. Haemer, and L. Gold", A design for computer nucleic-acid sequence storage, retrieval and manipulation, Nucl. Acids Res., 10: 3013-3024, 1982). The idea is that there is a large database containing all the sequences one would like, which we call a `library'. (It is amusing and appropriate that GenBank now resides at the National Library of Medicine in the National Center for Biotechnology Information!)

www-lmmb.ncifcrf.gov...

They were doing this stuff in the 80,s, while we were working on 2kb b/w Apples.

Amusing that GenBank now resides at the National Library of Medicine?

Established in 1988 as a national resource for molecular biology information, NCBI creates public databases, conducts research in computational biology, develops software tools for analyzing genome data, and disseminates biomedical information - all for the better understanding of molecular processes affecting human health and disease

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It's funny that their logo looks like a SCREW, cause that's what their doing to us.

While it is
possible that this haplotype is superior to single
SNPs in monitoring an occult genetic variant that is in
LD with these two SNPs defining the haplotype, we
propose that our data rather support the alternative
hypothesis that genetic variation in the promoter
region modulates the val/met effect.

Source

Occult Genetic Variant.

And, finally, with reference to the point that you made, Robby, I am concerned about occult genetics, not about the overt, which is still unpopular but the occult genetics that occur whenever you begin to get into genetic questions and the selection and how you make it and who gets the model of the acceptable.

www.bioethics.gov...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

My girlfriend and I got the creeps, because I had told her
a few months ago about a dream I had where these
giant bats came down and ripped people to shreds.

Folks, those bats in Mist, are almost exactly the same.

The ones in my dream had foot long razor like claws, and
when they tried to pick people up, they would just rip through
them. Somehow I ended up in some abandoned hospital, where
people were chasing me trying to kill me, and a bright light came
through the window, and I woke up.

Wait... This sounds familiar. Stompk? Is that you?

Originally posted by stompk
He's a real peach.

Here's his website. Catchy tunes, scary message. This guy is a lost soul if I ever saw one.

Yep that's him. He was the one in my dream. Have me and a couple of others lined up for execution. City was a mess. Burnt building, smoke, dark.

Just when I thought he was going to shoot me, these large bats fly down and try to pick them up, but their claws are razor sharp, so they just rip through flesh. I end up escaping them because they are not messing with me.

From this thread

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Now,let's look at where this is headed.

Stimulation of the brain and nervous system directly through microwave beam technology and ultralow frequency, Gigahertz radiation masers constitutes an altogether formidable weaponry directed upon an unknowing and defenseless civilian population; add to this the lesser-known capacity to code and tailor complex scalar infrastructures into the EM delivery systems, programmed with variable and simultaneous messages involving any range of factors from emotional conditioning, subliminal trigger-responses and even health (cf. Bearden’s discussion of the presently-operative "death photon") and you have a good composite portrait of that which the very perpetrators themselves most fear, seeing that this prospect of their greatest control is at the same time the threat of their most thorough subjugation, when displaced just "a few inches above and to the left".

There is however a secret to this level of control, which is still, at bottom, material-reliant (it’s that fact which after all makes the power elite aware of its vulnerability with respect to the higher-density "reptilians" etc. i.e. the biogenetically engineered and tailored "Orion SS shock troops").

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Yes it is.

They call me Stomp.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i think whether or not these things are actually "demons" .. or whether they actually come from "hell" .. doesn't matter.

i think that the military (more of people who control the military) .. their obligation.. to produce in reality.. the exact types of things that would be experienced if a hypothetical Cern Wormhole "hell gate to another dimension" was opened.

its the EFFECT on the PSYCHE that matters. that's the goal.

vast millions of people have it ingrained into their version of reality that the specific lines in the bible's end times .. and other prophecies in other religions.. are to come true.. IF their religion is TRUE... (which they are convinced IS)..

so in order to have the most proficient psychological effect on a population, is to have these things come true... either by genetically creating demon type creatures... creating strange phenomena in the weather... diseases.. etc..

its the psychological effect that's the goal.

so yeah.. i think these things are popping up everywhere.
strange genetically engineered creatures.. created in above-black-ops labs..
crazy diseases intended to drive people mad .. and disable them ..

hell.. I have Morgellons Syndrome.. and on the forums i talk to other sufferers on.. many of them believe this is the work of the devil and that god will save them. even though i can only attempt to deduct this as a very complex synthetic organism that circumvents your immune system and crawls through your flesh.... most morgellons sufferers test positive as well for Lyme disease.. (a biological weapon created at Plum Island, NY.)

all these "creations" .. are gonna hit a boiling point pretty soon.. i'd say towards the end of 2010. .. and if things break down economically .. totally. then it's gonna be even scarier for people when they cant call for help.. alone in the boon-docks with giant bats and attack-baboon-werewolf type things raiding houses ripping people to shreds.

i think the whole world will watch America being ripped apart by "demonic" creations.. and "bad guy" (staged) aliens.. and even athiests who can't fathom how this all happened... will scream "I REPENT" .. to somehow be saved...

what a perfect time to bring in a "new messiah"

people will lap that up like buttah.

-

new topics

top topics

join