It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing My Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This happens sometimes but not all the time.

Whenever my cat is indoors at night, she eventually enters my room. Sometimes she "interrupts" my thinking and I am able to see her enter, or not really see her but have a REALLY strong sense that she entered. Is this a form of remote viewing?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This happens to me aswell!!

I get it when my cat is sitting out side the door..
i just have a feeling she is there and go open it.

I think we do have strong connections to our pets..

remote viewing possible but i dont know enough about it to say yes..

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe you just have a high perception, I can wake up if someone enters my room, the door can even be open, it's like I can sense their presence.

I don't think it's a form of remote viewing. Because you aren't viewing a remote place, and besides remote viewing they have to write stuff down, and piece it all together.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this is what i think....once you have been in your room for like an hour your body 'memorizes' whatever is in there...therefore when somethine changes moves or enters the room you can sense it thru the heat change because living things cause heat and probably it makes sounds...i mean what animal does not make sounds??

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Something I noticed when I was very young, maybe like 5 is how when I'd be playing with my cousin, she'd be sitting there near me, and I could feel what I guess is static eletricity the closer I got, I felt that I was more sensitive to it around my forehead.

Anyways, nothing major, but it was like I could feel her being there without really touching her. Never know, maybe there is a way to increase the range of that perception, you know?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
put an antenna to your head it might work cuz of static electricity....maybe a sock or a balloon on your head.....

but putting an antenna on your head you can get electricuted in a lightning storm

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can always tell when something has been turned on in my house, like an electrical device anywhere in my house will trigger an alert in my head, I know like the TV has that distinct electrical noise but this goes beyond it.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
thats the same with me....its like i can sense a fresh battery anywhere...when im at the electronic store i start to feel dizzy.....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
put an antenna to your head it might work cuz of static electricity....maybe a sock or a balloon on your head.....

but putting an antenna on your head you can get electricuted in a lightning storm

I was thinking more of learning to expand you mind and have more control over your senses.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
oh.......well practice makes perfect go outside in the street and try and sense a bad guy

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
oh.......well practice makes perfect go outside in the street and try and sense a bad guy

What would define him as a bad guy?

I can just sense if ppl are watching me you know? Same with animals, maybe thats what caused his thinking to be intterupted, the feeling of something watching you from behind? Something deep from your instincts maybe?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
that could be true i mean humans used to be primitive monkeys and they were pretty fast....the ability to sense things started to evolve from somewhat around there maybe

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Mind To Mind Connection= A YES for me. My cat Merlin likes to wake me up in the middle of the night to be fed, don't get me wrong he get's fed enough.

The thing is he'll be quite after i tell him No! and then the minute i start to fall asleep he"ll start with the meow"s. If I pretend to be asleep, no problem, start to fall asleep=Meowrrr. I Definately think there's a connection with our pets.

Just look in your pets eyes. Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i see satan in my dog....*shivers*

nah i dont have pets

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's the same with me and my cat. I usually know when he is outside the door or enters my room. If I am really concentrating on something than I might not notice but usually I do. It's the same with my best friend. I almost always know if she is around me. At school I can usually tell if she is around the next corner or if she is in class before I get there. I also know when she is really upset, even if she is no where near me.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rudelude
Mind To Mind Connection= A YES for me. My cat Merlin likes to wake me up in the middle of the night to be fed, don't get me wrong he get's fed enough.

The thing is he'll be quite after i tell him No! and then the minute i start to fall asleep he"ll start with the meow"s. If I pretend to be asleep, no problem, start to fall asleep=Meowrrr. I Definately think there's a connection with our pets.

same here.....4:00am and they want feeding AGAIN!!!

Me and my cat have a really stronge connection. I know when shes sad and the same with me, shes my best friend and nothing can ever break the connection between me and her.....(except when shes waking me up to be fed in the middle of the night, then shes NOT my best friend
)

I believe that minds can interact if you think hard enough and are in the right frame of mind, but then again i think it can come naturally, me and my mom are like that, we know what each of us are going to say and stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I live in a high rise, My cat knows when me or my wife is getting off the elevator, We are at least 100 feet from the elevator. Im not sure how he knows, If I am home and she is out, shen she get off the evevator Cedric will start meowing couple of seconds later She walks in, and vise versa and I know people come and go in the hall way there are 6 condos per floor atleast 16 people on the floor. The cat only does it for us.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
But the thing is, when I'm trying to sleep or am asleep, I have an image of her just walking through my doorway, interrupting whatever I was dreaming/thinking about.

join