It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLURFOS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Was reading Rense and found this article that talks about blurry "ufos" captured on digicams...

He explains it pretty well, and has many diagrams for us. Check it out sometime!

I wonder how many ufo photos, you and I have seen that we considered real, but where just "blurfos"?

We have a real problem. Lately, anything that streaks across a digital camera lens or video cam is being hailed as a flying saucer or UFO photo. These blurry, distorted images are not flying saucers, space craft, black ops aerial phenomena, motherships or scout craft. They are, in fact, bugs and birds which are passing quickly by the video camera within the range of focal inability I like to call the BLURFO ZONE. Just about anything zipping through this zone (ie, close to the camera when it is set on infinity focus or zoomed to focus on distant objects) is transformed into blips, blobs, disc-shaped smears and streaks. The tiniest of insects will appear to be a massive, dark object leaving quite a tracer (lingering smeared elements of itself on the tape) when in freeze frame. And therein lies the rub -- freeze frames! Freeze frame on the video tape is not the same as a frame of film. The illustrations below will hopefully help people wrap their skulls around this distortion problem and end once and for all the cavalcade of BLURFOs.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What does that make you think about all those rods photos?

Roswell Rods

Are they fake? You decide.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
some of the rod pics ive seen could def be blurfos. but i seen other videos and pics of rods and some of them look real. one video i watched was 2 freefallers and 1 had a camera, these thing were moving around them and falling down with them at the same speeds. dont think they were blurfos.

anyone else seen that bit of film?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
some of the rod pics ive seen could def be blurfos. but i seen other videos and pics of rods and some of them look real. one video i watched was 2 freefallers and 1 had a camera, these thing were moving around them and falling down with them at the same speeds. dont think they were blurfos.

anyone else seen that bit of film?

no

top topics

join