It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Tillman's mother still not sure she's being told the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Pat Tillman's mother still not sure she's being told the truth

rawstory.com

“When I heard it was a friendly fire, I felt terrible for these soldiers,” Mary Tillman stated. “I still do to a degree, but I don’t think it was the horrible accident that they like to play this out. I think there was huge negligence involved here.”

According to the Army, Tillman was firing across a valley at enemy fighters on the other side, but Rangers on the road below thought he was shooting at them and fired back.

A dozen officers and Rangers were disciplined for the incident, but Mary Tillman is still not satisfied. According to CBS, “She points to inconsistencies, including that his uniform was burned after his death, which is against regulations, and that the coroner refused to sign the autopsy for months because his analysis of Tillman’s gunshot wounds was not consistent with the Army’s original story.”

“This isn’t about us,” Mary Tillman told CBS. “This is about what they’ve done to the public. This was a public deception.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Pat Tillman found out first hand the story of 9/11 was bogus.
Also he found out that what we were doing in Afghanistan was a complete and total lie.

He was killed for his knowledge.

Pat Tillman was a real patriot who paid the price for his government's fiction regarding bin laden.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join