It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaleon

3.) Do you think you can give us some hints (or maybe a sketch) of how the lumen ab verum looks like? Does it look like the egyptian paintings of the eye of horus? Or does it look like the capstone of a pyramid? Or does it look like a normal eye? Is it green? Is it round etc. Do you think that the winged disc is a symbol for that device?

I can help with this one. A picture of the Lumen ab Verum appears in this very thread.

I know you guys like a mystery and a riddle now and then so that's all I will say for now. Some of you have seen it already.

So, take a look around and see what you can see. If it drives you too crazy send me a U2U and I will drop a hint.

4.) Do you think you can disclose to us a little bit more of what the Lumen ab Verum says about "The One"?

I just ask because I have some suspicions about who this person might be and how he will rise and I want to find out if your "records" speak about that person.

So do you think you can tell us a little bit more about this individuals origins, how he will rise, and why you think he might be an enlightened one or else why not?

Maban said this once:

"We are watching a very promising movement/organization. One which has the potential to rival our own, and confront as well as solve all the problems we have faced for millennia. Their leader can only be described as on the edge of Enlightenment. We are waiting for them, thus the time line. Not all is in place yet.

- Maban "

It's cryptic but it's a start.

Is "the one" the same person maban mentioned earlier, whom he has allegedly found and who speaks as if he were a member of the shards although he may not even know about you and who would become an obstacle against darkness in the next few years? Is this Mabans personal interpretation/identification of "the one" or did he speak about a totaly different individual?

I know you were directing these at Kvasir but I wanted to help out where possible. I don't believe "the one" has fully realized his/her destiny yet. Maban felt that the next 50 to 70 years would be a critical time for humanity and that perhaps those of us who live that long will be able to experience the full impact of it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thank you emsed1 for your help.

The reason I especially asked about "the One", although Maban already mentioned this possible "candidate", is, that I would expect that the lumen ab verum points to someone else.

So I hope Kvasir can tell us something more about the prophecies of "the One" from the lumen ab verum.

P.S.
A picture of the lumen ab verum is here in this thread? Really? I will definitely have a look and post my guesses here

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here are some more clues from Tenzin, who came back to the thread on February 23 to confirm Maban's death: (edited for spacing)

Lastly, Lumen Ab Verum = Light of Truth, get it right. Some of the object’s records (IE database) say it was first placed on Earth to observe humanity either 5 million or 3 million years ago. As far as we are able to discern it may have been retrieved for a number of years to “download” its sensory data from, before it returned which would explain the dual dates.

It itself was not carbon dated, it is impossible to carbon date a material which does not decay (i.e. impenetrable / indestructible). Its outer layer is built with a strange white glossy metallic material which as far as we can tell is part physical matter but arranged in a structure which should not be able to physically exist.

Our scientists could only explain its existence with the added possibilities of dark matter or extra-dimensional matter/energies. I honestly have no idea, the Enlightened Ones (yes aka The Great Ones) are approximately 13 Billion Years old (as a species and individually), how the hell are we expected to “know” how the damned thing works when we only have limited access to its massive databanks?!

We did carbon date the Ark it was contained in maxing out at around 55,000-ish years old so we know its older than anything “our” civilization was capable of having or building obviously.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok, I think I found it (did I?).

But if that's really the lumen ab verum, I do definitely wonder if there is any ancient writing or painting describing or showing an item looking like this???

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

That is it. It's a rendering Maban made of the object. It also shows the sort of glowing yellow light that emanates from it.

I found a picture in one of Slayer69's posts that struck me as similar, but I have no idea if I am on the right track. I don't necessarily mean that the Lumen Ab Verum *is* the Ark of the Covenant, but this painting is strikingly similar to descriptions I have read, especially the illumination, the intertwined wisps, etc. The glowing light above Maban's rendering reminds me of DNA in a way.

Maban said it was fully capable of protecting itself against any threat posed by someone who wanted to steal it or use it for nefarious purposes. I'm not sure how that actually works but I suspect there is something genetically 'different' in those Illuminons who are tasked with protecting it through history.

This is one of the reasons that I believe (although it remains hidden in Asia right now) the Remnants will never be able to steal or destroy it.

[edit on 5/9/09 by emsed1]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread353057
The only room for interpretation is whether this "individual" has yet to be found by us, or is indeed an Enlightened One whom will find us when the time is right. Regardless, it is by the Lumen ab Verum's instructions that we are to aid this individual once properly identified. This act will bring about the new age of light. It will also eventually render all conventional governments obsolete.

Sorry to skip over posts, I felt a need to ask a question, if someone already commented on his response with the same idea, I'm sorry.

Firstly I want to say welcome to the thread, your insight is always welcome. Sometimes I feel when it comes to this thread we are a bunch of blind children trying to find there way in a dark dark room.

If you are Maban, know Maban, if you are part of his organization in my opinion it doesn't matter. What's important is we have some guide into this subject, so thank you.

Now to my question:
I know this has been asked before when Maban was here but it was brought up again. The return of the "Enlightened Ones" and the talk of helping an individual when the time is right seems to align with "End time" prophecy which many Christians follow and believe. Being raised Christian I can't help but see a connection, or a similar story to what I've read in the book of Revelations. It seems that this individual in the minds of many Christians could be seen as whats referred as the "Anti-Christ". Are there any parallels?

Many parts of this thread I catch my self seeing many parallels to End Time Prophecy. While I'm not a "practicing Christian" I hold many beliefs from my childhood.

Thank you ahead of time.

- Omega

[edit on 9-5-2009 by oconnection]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hmmm... it does also remind me of some of the NASA mission logos.

For example this one:

www.mariannedyson.com...

The space shuttel has the general shape of the lumen ab verum and there are three rays in the middle (the Lumen ab Verum also seems to consist of three parts) leading to a star (Sirius???).

and some more pictures:

www.thetechherald.com...

us.st12.yimg.com...

www.stormcellar.com.au...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

Never heard of the chintamani stone. Very interesting thanks. Heres the link i read if anyones interested
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Yea this was all touched on a bit in earlier posts when many were speculating on what the Lumen Ab Verum is. I encourage anyone to dig deeper, look into sources we have missed. This is probably one of the biggest questions that still exist. I've read many books, seen many documentaries, that seem to describe a similar device.

The deeper you dig, the more fascinating it becomes, at least for me!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by Kaleon

That is it. It's a rendering Maban made of the object. It also shows the sort of glowing yellow light that emanates from it.

I found a picture in one of Slayer69's posts that struck me as similar, but I have no idea if I am on the right track. I don't necessarily mean that the Lumen Ab Verum *is* the Ark of the Covenant, but this painting is strikingly similar to descriptions I have read, especially the illumination, the intertwined wisps, etc. The glowing light above Maban's rendering reminds me of DNA in a way.

Maban said it was fully capable of protecting itself against any threat posed by someone who wanted to steal it or use it for nefarious purposes. I'm not sure how that actually works but I suspect there is something genetically 'different' in those Illuminons who are tasked with protecting it through history.

This is one of the reasons that I believe (although it remains hidden in Asia right now) the Remnants will never be able to steal or destroy it.

[edit on 5/9/09 by emsed1]

Wow that sure looks like the Ark of the Covenant, doesn't it? At least what it's depicted in the Bible, movies, and books. I wonder now if the Ark of the Covenant and the Lumen Ab Verum are one in the same?

Look at this image, this is supposed to be a replica of the Ark:

If the image provided from Emsed1 is supposed to be the Lumen Ab Verum according to Maban then it's safe to say when it comes to this discussion they are one in the same! Cool!

Man, it's great to have the weekend free, finally! I've been so caught up with work and family matters that I haven't had the time. It feels great to be back!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by oconnection]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I only know a couple of things about the Lumen Ab Verum that are facts.

1 - The Lumen Ab Verum and the Eye of Ra are the same thing.

2 - The Lumen Ab Verum was discovered by Gautama Buddha.

Whether the Ark of the Covenant is the same thing or not I'm not sure but the stories are similar.

Perhaps an artifact is contained "within" the Ark and it is used to transport the item. (Indiana Jones anyone?)

Actually... in typing that I remember Maban saying once a long time back that 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Skull' has a lot of hidden symbolism. One of the key points I remember was that the scene at the end where the big structure takes off it was similar to the account of Alanis (Atlantis) leaving the earth.

Forgive the tangent, but I also read recently in all that Osiris/Alphabet stuff I was posting that the 'missing link' from early hominids to Homo Sapiens was perhaps engineered, either through eugenics or alien manipulation. The woman who was the link was characterized as having an elongated skull.

So many mysteries!

I know I frustrate the Illuminons with my tangential ramblings and speculation. I am supposed to stay 'on message' but sometimes I indulge in speculation. I can't help but think, though, that there is some deeper meaning in all these things.

The last instruction Maban gave me before he died:

"You have all the information, wield it wisely. I will not be there every moment to give you the okay, so just trust yourself, and trust your instincts. "

So I do :-)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Just so I didn't confuse anyone. The picture I posted was from Slayer69 in a thread about the Ark of the Covenant. He has some good insight on that topic and I invited him over here so hopefully he can shine some light on the topic. (no pun intended)

The actual image of the Lumen Ab Verum was created by Maban.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice69

As an Illuminons we always "keep our cool." To be balanced, non-argumentative, kind, persuasive, and vigilant in our duties is our way. Sadly, a majority of humanity does not recognize these characteristics as virtues.

It is due to the fact that people have abandoned the practice of The Seven Virtues that people can not conduct themselves in more chivalrous manor. It was the loss of many old ways that furthered the indignant mannerisms of the current generation and portions of the previous ones.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I had read an article not so long back about the Russians developing a material that had the properties of the lumen ab verum in that it was multi dimensional across time so to speak.
Unfortunately I cant remember the source but whilst I was looking I came across this article about a 120 million year old map of the south Urals area.
It seems the plot thickens as it mentions that they found hieroglyphic / demotic inscriptions which they could not translate.
I wonder if this is the script that Maban described as similar to Sanscrit .
Source of article: s8int.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
God said to His children. "You are sheep among wolves. Be wise as serpents, yet innocent as doves.” Mathews Gospel
Makes sense to me although I’m not a religious zealot type.
Lovecraft seems very well informed about something even if it is fiction.
Not sure what to make of it and would be interested in any opinions.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is a picture of the chintimani stone on a mongolian prayer flag in this book
Lost cities of China, Central Asia, & India By David Hatcher
It is on page 287 and can be previewed on google books.
It appears to be the same object as on mabans picture.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
There is a picture of the chintimani stone on a mongolian prayer flag in this book
Lost cities of China, Central Asia, & India By David Hatcher
It is on page 287 and can be previewed on google books.
It appears to be the same object as on mabans picture.

I couldn't help but notice some nice synchronicities.

Maban's Deviant Art profile used the following icon:

The signature from the profile read "The Ones Who Live Outside Time".

The phrase seems to be from an anime and magna series Trigun.

Trigun-Index

The ones who live outside time, trapped within a physical form. They are the retainers, the preservers, the Keepers of Memory who document every last nuance of present civilizations to remember them after their inevitable extinction.

An interesting and related synopsis about Millions Knives:
link

As Trigun unfolds, it becomes apparent that Knives believes that humans are parasites that need to be exterminated. His ideology is first reflected as a child when he crushed a spider to save a butterfly. Despite Vash's outrage, he claims that by killing the spider, he saved the butterfly. Contemplating what to do would have only given the spider time to kill the butterfly. He counters Vash's argument, saying that by only saving butterflies, that spider starves, therefor there is no purpose in its suffering - there is no way to save both without allowing one to inevitably die.

From Appleseed when the Elders are revealing to Deunan Knute the reason for Gaia's decision and how the human race was to be terminated so that the bioroids could thrive in their place, free from human oppression:

From Lost Cities of China, Central Asia & India, page 295:
link

The twelve schools were dissolved [after Rutas (Mu) was destroyed in a cataclysm], but the Thirteenth School [composed only of Masters], with its Masters, realized that the world needed Its help and relocated itself in Tibet, becoming the Great White Brotherhood, the first of other Brotherhoods that were created. Seven Masters were the head of it, and they are known as the Council of Seven.

This song started playing in my head for some reason while preparing this post. Probably meaningless but interesting since my brain plays music to guide me through thinking:

Styx Renegade Chorus

The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today of the wanted man

[edit on 5/10/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The traditional Wind Horse Prayer Flags are ancient designs. In the center of the flag is the Wind Horse, the uplifting energy that carries good fortune to all beings. In the corners are the "Four Dignities": the Garuda (wisdom), the Dragon (gentle power) the Snow Lion (fearless joy), and the Tiger (confidence). The Eight Auspicious Symbols (See S-1) are depicted around the perimeter. Various prayers and mantras are included in the text.

The Wind Horse carries the wish fulfilling jewel of enlightenment. At the top is a symbolic representation of the Buddhas's first teaching at Deer Park
This is caption for picture. Not sure how to post picture but here goes

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sorry about that. Not sure how to post images. Hers the link instead.
www.prayerflags.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
[edit on 5/10/09 by emsed1]

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join