It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
In order to understand Hitler we must understand the players ie the illuminists. This link explains the mindset and modus operandi. With this in mind it may be possible to guess the likely players behind the curtain.
www.savethemales.ca...

The thing about Dr Henry Makow PhD is that he takes a little bit of factual information, mixes in a generous heap of supposition, a significant quantity of bull# and viola, disinformation.

I don't want to lead this thread into an indepth discussion abouth Nazi Germany, as interesting as that may be for me I don't think it is immediately relevent to the discussion here, but I am writing a response to some posts by Lazy1981 on another thread and I have a nice little rant about the bankers who financed Nazi Germany. I'll let you have the link when I get finished and post.

Lots of factions were working to influence events in the second world war, it is a fascinating study if you look beneath the surface, it can be quite revealing. But Makow, no, arse, elbow, he has no idea (or if he has, he is being deliberately misleading).

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud. Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of genius."

This is pretty unusual for a fraud. Solzhenitsyn said it exhibits,

"great strength of thought and insight...Its design...(increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm)...is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind...It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb."

Modus operandi. It certainly rang true with me!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud. Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of genius."

Don't get into hate and anti-sematism. You can't hold all the jewish people responsible for something someone wrote, she wrote he wrote, she said he said, a trillion years ago. There are a lot of Jewish people who believe in equality and liberity and prosperity for all and actually do something about it. Anyone watched MSNBC or CNN lately?

Even in the civil rights movement they stood up for minorities and for the little guy. I think one day soon Arabs and Jewish people will be happy together like brothers because they are brothers. Ishmael and Isaac were brothers. We will all live in a utopia and there will not be anymore war or suffering or hate. Not in heaven but right here on earth. It's got nothing to do with religion. It's got to do with the evolution of men. Men will be more than men. Men will be like angels.

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Bernard the Monk]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I don't think Bill Gates is that bad.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bernard the Monk

Don't get into hate and anti-sematism. You can't hold all the jewish people responsible for something someone wrote, she wrote he wrote, she said he said, a trillion years ago. There are a lot of Jewish people who believe in equality and liberity and prosperity for all and actually do something about it. Anyone watched MSNBC or CNN lately?

Even in the civil rights movement they stood up for minorities and for the little guy. I think one day soon Arabs and Jewish people will be happy together like brothers because they are brothers. Ishmael and Isaac were brothers. We will all live in a utopia and there will not be anymore war or suffering or hate. Not in heaven but right here on earth. It's got nothing to do with religion. It's got to do with the evolution of men. Men will be more than men. Men will be like angels.

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Bernard the Monk]

I apologise if i have caused offence as i both understand your feelings on this matter and agree with you wholeheartedly but i believe there is possibly a hidden cabbalistic doctrine that this 'illuminist' group follows.
Thats what i am trying to determine as it seems to be some sort of 'perfecti' manichaen/zionist type of thought.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Perhaps this quote would have been more apt.

" There is in Italy a power which we seldom mention in this House... I mean
the secret societies.... It is useless to deny, because it is impossible to conceal,
that a great part of Europe-the whole of Italy and France and a great portion
of Germany, to say nothing of other countries-is covered with a network of
those secret societies, just as the superficies of the earth is now being covered
with railroads. And what are their objects? They do not attempt to conceal
them. They do not want constitutional government: they do not want ameliorated
institutions... they want to change the tenure of land, to drive out the
present owners of the soil and to put an end to ecclesiastical establishments.
Some of them may go further..."
— (DISRAELI in the House of Commons, July 14, 1856.)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

I apologise if i have caused offence as i both understand your feelings on this matter and agree with you wholeheartedly but i believe there is possibly a hidden cabbalistic doctrine that this 'illuminist' group follows.

I assure you, there is not.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My quote was for the chosen three, not for Illuminon.
Those who sought truth from it, only found fiction.
The Shards are no more, but we Illuminons will endure.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir
reply to post by spannera

I assure you, there is not.

I believe if one digs far enough that the "hidden secrets" of "secret societies" is that there is definitely a difference between us (humans) and them (elites), literally. I believe its all about bloodlines and the real ruler(s) beyond even the elites.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
An excellant post Maban and its people like you is why i return to ATS from time to time.
The eternal “duty” of the Shards is to maintain “global stability” at any personal cost. All in an effort to help usher in an era of global peace and unity. We have come to learn that in due time humanity will find enlightenment and in it, a new era will emerge. We are the stewards of this movement, nothing more, nothing less.

Very true and pretty straightfoward.

We recognize that in this global society built around wealth, power, and privilege that the very things by which the world is controlled and subscribes to, causes suffering.

The fact that this is indeed recognized ,helps foster trust.

We approach any situation with a “beyond the box” mindset, and attempt to propel or stall political and social movements that will lead humanity upon a better path, thus our influence from the background.

This is essential if humanity is to survive.

Primarily, Why do we keep secrets?
Primarily protection.
And a policy i fully support despite our democratic values.

What is in all actuality occurring is an Invisible War, to quote someone memorable in fiction:
"A war with no battles, no monuments; only casualties."
We are not winning, then again neither are they. We are holding the line, holding the line against the long night; waiting, hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully you can better identify with my perspectives here after.
This seems to be what ive suspected for a few years now after my own study of people,particularly internet culture.

You are our kin, we are all human and wish nothing but greatness, peace, and happiness for you all. As a result we cannot risk this future to satisfy curiosity. Individuals can be trusted with such solemn duties, and sacred truths. Masses cannot. In addition completely open forms such as these are available for any and all to see, including our enemies. We are still human, but hold ourselves to a higher standard, to ensure no mistakes are made. We where trained young to regard ourselves as the last line of defense and hope for humanity, I hold to that very idea to this day.

Very true as well.Individuals can be trusted.The masses cannot.

There is more I can probably quote but i will rest at this.
Overall a great post Maban,thank you.
To the rest of ATS-The only we have to fear is fear itself.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As an Illuminons we always "keep our cool." To be balanced, non-argumentative, kind, persuasive, and vigilant in our duties is our way. Sadly, a majority of humanity does not recognize these characteristics as virtues.

Its funny you should mention this ,since i was able to have an intelligent conversation about religion and politics with my co-worker the other day.He actually commented to me about it, saying that he enjoyed the conversation immensely.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
True.. take a look at Star Trek and Angels n' Demons. Both in May.-Emsed1
In addition -The original trilogy comprised Star Wars, released on May 25, 1977,
The Empire Strikes Back, released on May 21, 1980,
Return of the Jedi, released on May 25, 1983
Episode I: The Phantom Menace, released on May 19, 1999
Episode II: Attack of the Clones, released on May 16, 2002,
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, released on May 19, 2005.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They watch and observe us and make their moves from there. The best place to hide is in the shadows watching and manipulating the causes and events of the world as it goes through time.

Action-reaction
Cause-effect
Energy cannot be destroyed only transformed.(The Force)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kvasir
Those who sought truth from [my quote], only found fiction.

I would say that is a shallow and myopic view. I found all sorts of interesting things along the way. Why you and Tenzin need to point out that some cluelessness exists among the "uninitiated", "unchosen" or whatever you might call them, I do not understand and I fully deny it from you. From an enlightened perspective, if anyone found anything personally worthwhile while exploring something you said, I would expect you to be glad rather than insulting.

The Shards are no more, but we Illuminons will endure.

Perhaps I had it backwards and you are caterpillars again.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud.

*smacks forehead*

Dude, it has been decisively and conclusively PROVEN to be a forgery and a hoax. There is a freaking PLETHORA of information about it everywhere.

But... I guess people will just believe what they want to believe.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice69

Hi Justice,

If you are Illuminon welcome to the thread. As you can see it's grown quite large and interesting.

I am not sure if you have been able to scan all the way through the thread but it was reported to us that Maban was killed in February of this year while defending a Shard installation.

Most of us aren't sure what to make of it. Another Illuminon, Tenzin, attempted to confirm the circumstances of Maban's death, but I think many of us also understand that there may be reasons the Shards may want to us to think he is dead, and I can accept that.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Hopefully you can stick around and help us understand the information that Maban entrusted to the "three"..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Anyway, welcome aboard. Hopefully you can stick around and help us understand the information that Maban entrusted to the "three"..

Hehe. I have had the impression that despite Kvasir's assumption you'll know what everything means, that you guys find it almost as cryptic as the rest of us. Would that be at all accurate? Then again, I considered that you might simply be trying to create a false impression.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice69
True.. take a look at Star Trek and Angels n' Demons. Both in May.-Emsed1
In addition -The original trilogy comprised Star Wars, released on May 25, 1977,
The Empire Strikes Back, released on May 21, 1980,
Return of the Jedi, released on May 25, 1983
Episode I: The Phantom Menace, released on May 19, 1999
Episode II: Attack of the Clones, released on May 16, 2002,
Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, released on May 19, 2005.

I think that that is why they are called 'Summer Blockbusters', because they are released in time for the summer school holidays. I think it is a marketing ploy rather than a reference to northern European folk traditions. Other than, that was the way we marked the beginning of summer, now we have the block release of multi-million-dollar-budget films to let us know sunny days are here.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by emsed1

Hehe. I have had the impression that despite Kvasir's assumption you'll know what everything means, that you guys find it almost as cryptic as the rest of us. Would that be at all accurate? Then again, I considered that you might simply be trying to create a false impression.

Well the other two ain't talking. Maybe they have a clue. Are you all talking to each other? If not, perhaps you should take the time to do so.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud.

*smacks forehead*

Dude, it has been decisively and conclusively PROVEN to be a forgery and a hoax. There is a freaking PLETHORA of information about it everywhere.

But... I guess people will just believe what they want to believe.

Not everyone is blessed with your knowledge, and we all have to start somewhere. Perhaps, instead of being so critical, you could post a few links that may expand the perspective. Now wouldn't that be a much more constructive way to approach a gap in someone's education?

Otherwise, if you haven't got anything nice to say...

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join