It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Have a look see friends.....

phoenicia.org...
In page two of this thread..referring to the Shards here on ATS, there is mention of the
Pheonix with explanation of wrong spelling and apology for such, plus instructions to
make note of this.
I think that The Hittites have been misnomered in the transference of Buddhism. Historians will look at the Hittites and the Pheonicians as perhaps the same peoples.
Buddhism was indeed a vital force with the Pheonicians and was passed on to the rest of the word along with others things like cloves and lemongrass!!!!!!

I have much more to post and shall do so .....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

My humble apologies for my post EventHorizon.
Perhaps the moon was shadowed!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
From Thread: Shards of the Illuminati
Posted by Illahee, on October 8, 2008 at 10:12 GMT

While this has been a fascination to the voyeur, it has gone on long enough to be satisfying for those who will be satisfied. Others never will be.

Always remember the first law. Those who know, do not speak, and those who speak, do not know.

What was the real message? The overall message? While you never got any verifiable facts what does the message say?

Take that message with you. It is based in truth. The rest is all faith and belief based on faith in the teller of the story.

Where is Illahee??? someone needs to speak to him....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by notsomadhatter

no problemo,
we can agree to disagree some other day,
hopefully before NAU kicks in and Internet gets censored.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsomadhatter

Our friend in the "Great White Brotherhood," Illahee, hasn't been online since November the 20th of last year.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Have a look see friends.....

phoenicia.org...
In page two of this thread..referring to the Shards here on ATS, there is mention of the
Pheonix with explanation of wrong spelling and apology for such, plus instructions to
make note of this.
I think that The Hittites have been misnomered in the transference of Buddhism. Historians will look at the Hittites and the Pheonicians as perhaps the same peoples.
Buddhism was indeed a vital force with the Pheonicians and was passed on to the rest of the word along with others things like cloves and lemongrass!!!!!!

I have much more to post and shall do so .....

The Hittites and the Phoenicians are not the same people at all. None of the possible origins of the Phoenicians are Hittite. Their art, culture, language and religion are completely different to that of the Hittites.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
phoenicia.org...

We re-write every day.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
L.A. Waddell also appears to believe that the British are descended from Phoenicians and Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs derive from Sumerian. Not to mention,
'Indo-Sumerian Seals Deciphered discovering Sumerians of Indus Valley as Phoenicians, Barats, Goths & famous Vedic Aryans 3100-2300 B.C. (1925) '
His ideas require a re-interpretation of history of near Velikovskyan proportions.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And still we dance...................

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notsomadhatter

Hittites are Hittites and Phoenicians are Phoenicians. Two different peoples.

Phoenicians are said to be descended from Canaanite, Greeks, Philistines, and Mycenaeans. The list goes on and on. They had colonies from the Holy Land to North Africa.

The Hittites were something else entirely.

In any event, lets all please get off of this issue because I don't see how the origins of the Phoenicians or whether or not they had ANYTHING to do with Buddhism is at all relevant here.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

From Thread: Shards of the Illuminati
Posted by Illahee, on October 8, 2008 at 10:12 GMT
Always remember the first law. Those who know, do not speak, and those who speak, do not know.

Pernicious nonsense. Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have them, too.

What was the real message? The overall message? While you never got any verifiable facts what does the message say?

Take that message with you. It is based in truth. The rest is all faith and belief based on faith in the teller of the story.

When they canceled the project it almost did me in. One day my mind was full to bursting. The next day - nothing. Swept away. But I'll show them. I had a lobotomy in the end.

Ever been to Utah? Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you.

www.imdb.com...

[edit on 3/24/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I wish I understood what you were saying

Notsomadhatter -
I'm wondering when your contributions, etc you mentioned is forthcoming ?

I have no absolute one way or another on Maban and Tenzin and the entire Illuminon aspect - I 'hope' there's truth to it - regardless it befalls to us all personally to get right with our souls whatever that means to us individually. There's so much crap hitting the perverbial fan out there its getting difficult to even keep up to all the catastrophes and scams happening before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:27:
Maban spoke of "The One," an individual whom he and a few see as a last hope for humanity, mentioning that he wil take up our mantle, even though he will never have heard of us. Far beit from Maban to ever be wrong, when he trusted his "gut" feelings. I believe him, and I think that even with our orginization disbanded there is still hope, even if we cant see it.

I have no obvious wish to offend anyone, but I do have a problem with this, always have done. When it was relegated to Maban’s personal belief system then I was content to let it lie, but with Tenzin’s reaffirmation I would really appreciate the thoughts of others on it. I find it troubling and somewhat counter-productive. I’m as fond of the Sarah Connor Chronicles as the next person, as well as every other saviour/superhero/’Once and Future King’/messiah scenario that is out there on offer. But for me, this very idea contradicts much of what Maban said. Perhaps it’s just me. Either way I wanted to share a chain of thought, see if anyone else had any opinions on ‘The One’. Plus, it does tie into the Hittites, at an angle, so potentially interesting in that respect…

The Man who would be King, by Rudyard Kipling, the film with
Michael Caine and Sean Connery was on TV a few months ago, I’d seen it before, but I had missed certain details or failed to understand their significance in previous viewings, in particular the Masonic references.

After meeting Kipling at his newspaper office a few years earlier and signing a contract pledging mutual loyalty and forswearing drink and women until they achieve their aims, they set off on an epic overland journey North beyond the Khyber Pass, "travelling by night and avoiding villages", fighting off bandits, blizzards and avalanches, beyond any explored regions into the unknown land of Kafiristan (Literally, "Land of the Infidels"). Here, they chance upon a Gurkha who uses the English name Billy Fish, given to him by his regiment as being more pronounceable, the only survivor of a mapping expedition lost in an avalanche or rockfall several years before. Billy speaks very good English, as well as the local tongue, and it is he, acting as translator of the language and interpreter of the customs and manners, who is able to smooth the path of Peachy and Danny as they begin their rise to royalty, first offering their services as military advisors, trainers and battle leaders. Carnehan and Dravot muster an army from the natives of a Kafiristan village. In their first battle, the natives decide that Daniel is a god after he is shot with an arrow in the chest but continues fighting. In fact, the arrow has struck a bandolier beneath his clothing and become lodged in it, but the natives don't know this. When they arrive in the holy city of Sikandergul, the natives recognize the Masonic medal given to Danny by Kipling as a symbol of Alexander the Great in a cargo cult context and declare the men to be gods, turning over vast storerooms of treasure from the time of Alexander the Great that they have been stewarding to the two men.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

In the story, rather than the film, the two men find that the natives know of the first two degrees of Freemasonry but are ignorant of the third, and it is through this means that they are able to exert control. Interesting proposition, Kipling was himself a Mason and many of his works carry Masonic themes, but that is not really what first interested me it was the inference of Alexander being expected to return (again ‘The Once and Future King’).

Alexander was a legend in his own time. His court historian Callisthenes portrayed the sea in Cilicia as drawing back from him in proskynesis. Writing after Alexander's death, another participant, Onesicritus, went so far as to invent a tryst between Alexander and Thalestris, queen of the mythical Amazons. When Onesicritus read this passage to his patron, Alexander's general and later King Lysimachus reportedly quipped, "I wonder where I was at the time." (Plutarch, Alexander' 46.2)

In the first centuries after Alexander's death, probably in Alexandria, a quantity of the more legendary material coalesced into a text known as the Alexander Romance, later falsely ascribed to the historian Callisthenes and therefore known as Pseudo-Callisthenes. This text underwent numerous expansions and revisions throughout Antiquity and the Middle Ages, exhibiting a plasticity unseen in "higher" literary forms. Latin and Syriac translations were made in Late Antiquity. From these, versions were developed in all the major languages of Europe and the Middle East, including Armenian, Georgian, Persian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Serbian, Slavonic, Romanian, Hungarian, German, English, Italian, and French. The "Romance" is regarded by many Western scholars as the source of the account of Alexander given in the Qur'an (Sura The Cave). It is the source of many incidents in Ferdowsi's "Shahnama". A Mongolian version is also extant. Some believe that, excepting certain religious texts, it is the most widely read work of pre-modern times.

Alexander is also a character of Greek folklore (and other regions), as the protagonist of 'apocryphal' tales of bravery. A maritime legend says that his sister is a mermaid and asks the sailors if her brother is still alive. The unsuspecting sailor who answers truthfully arouses the mermaid's wrath and his boat perishes in the waves; a sailor mindful of the circumstances will answer "He lives and reigns, and conquers the world", and the sea about his boat will immediately calm. Alexander is also a character of a standard play in the Karagiozis repertory, "Alexander the Great and the Accursed Serpent". The ancient Greek poet Adrianus composed an epic poem on the history of Alexander the Great, called the Alexandriad, which was probably still extant in the 10th century, but which is now lost to us.

By the 1st century BC though, most of the Hellenistic territories in the West had been absorbed by the Roman Republic. In the East, they had been dramatically reduced by the expansion of the Parthian Empire. The territories further east seceded to form the Greco-Bactrian kingdom (250–140 BC), which further expanded into India to form the Indo-Greek kingdom (180 BC–10 AD).

The Ptolemy dynasty persisted in Egypt until the epoch of the queen Cleopatra, best known for her alliances with Julius Caesar and Mark Antony, just before the Roman republic officially became the Roman Empire.

Alexander's conquests also had long term cultural effects, with the flourishing of Hellenistic civilization throughout the Middle East and Central Asia, and the development of Greco-Buddhist art in the Indian subcontinent. Alexander and his successors were tolerant of non-Greek religious practices, and interesting syncretisms developed in the new Greek towns he founded in Central Asia. The first realistic portrayals of the Buddha appeared at this time; they are reminiscent of Greek statues of Apollo. Several Buddhist traditions may have been influenced by the ancient Greek religion; the concept of Boddhisatvas is reminiscent of Greek divine heroes,[55] and some Mahayana ceremonial practices (burning incense, gifts of flowers and food placed on altars) are similar to those practiced by the ancient Greeks. Zen Buddhism draws in part on the ideas of Greek stoics, such as Zeno.[56]

Among other effects, the Hellenistic, or koine dialect of Greek became the lingua franca throughout the so-called civilized world. For instance the standard version of the Hebrew Scriptures used among the Jews of the diaspora, especially in Egypt, during the life of Jesus was the Greek Septuagint translation, which was compiled ca 200 BC by seventy-odd scholars under the patronage of the Macedonian ruler Ptolemy II Philadelphus. Thus many Jews from Egypt or Rome would have trouble understanding the teachings of the scholars in the Temple in Jerusalem who were using the Hebrew original text and an Aramaic translation, being themselves only acquainted with the Greek version. There has been much speculation on the issue whether Jesus spoke Koine Greek as the Gospel-writers, themselves writing in Greek, do not say anything decisive about the matter.

en.wikipedia.org...

When Alexander entered Egypt, he received the typical fivefold title of the pharaoh: from now on, he was the Horus, the protector of Egypt; king of Upper and Lower Egypt; beloved by Amun; the chosen one of Ra; the son of Ra, Alexander. The last element, 'son of Ra', is of course the most important. As ruler of Egypt, Alexander was the son of the sun.
In February 331, Alexander arrived at the oasis of Siwa, where he wanted to visit the oracle of Zeus Ammon. It is not known what was discussed, but it is certain that after the visit, Alexander started to worship Ammon and wanted to be called 'son of Zeus' or 'son of Ammon', which amounts to the same. Already in Antiquity, people have thought that the oracle told Alexander that he was Zeus' son, but this hypothesis is unnecessary. After all, Alexander was already regarded as the son of the supreme god, Ra.
When Alexander returned to Memphis in April, envoys from Greece were waiting for him, saying that the oracles at Didyma and Erythrae, which had been silent for a long time, had suddenly spoken and confirmed that Alexander was the son of Zeus. The timing proves that Alexander was already thinking that he was of a more than human nature when he entered Greece: after all, the people of Didyma and Erythrae can never have known that Alexander was recognized as the son of Ra and wanted to be called 'son of Zeus'.

www.livius.org...

Cont'd

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Cont'd from previous post

It is claimed by historians that the Roman Republic died when Julius Caesar visited Cleopatra in Egypt. He was, it seems, corrupted by the realisation that a ruler could be a god.

Egyptian law did not allow a queen to rule without a king, so Cleopatra married another brother, Ptolemy XIV. However, she was in love with Julius Caesar. Caesar and Cleopatra spent the next several months traveling along the Nile, where Caesar saw how the Egyptian people worshipped her. Caesar was a very powerful general who conquered many lands, but he knew that becoming a pharaoh was something he could never achieve. He saw his marriage to Cleopatra might unite Rome with Egypt. Perhaps their son could eventually rule this great empire.

www.sfusd.k12.ca.us...

Both Alexander and Julius Caesar left Egypt believing they could be gods or in fact believing that they were the descendents of gods fulfilling their destiny to conquer the world and rule it.

The connection between the Macedonians and the Hittites is wine. The Hittites being the first to develop it, and the Greeks centering their religious traditions around it, forming the beginnings of the cults of ecstasy and the Greek mystery schools.

The Orphic theogonies are genealogical works like the Theogony of Hesiod, but the details are different. They are possibly influenced by Near Eastern models. The main story is this: Dionysus (in his incarnation as Zagreus) is the son of Zeus and Persephone; he is murdered and boiled by the Titans. Zeus hurls a thunderbolt on the Titans, as Hermes snatches Zagreus' heart to safety. The resulting ashes, from which sinful mankind is born, contain the bodies of the Titans and Dionysus. The soul of man (Dionysus factor) is therefore divine, but the body (Titan factor) holds the soul in bondage. It was declared that the soul returned repeatedly to life, bound to the wheel of rebirth.

The heart of Dionysus is implanted into the leg of Zeus; he then makes the mortal woman Semele pregnant with the re-born Dionysus.

en.wikipedia.org...(religion)

In classical mythology, Dionysus or Dionysos (Greek Διόνυσος or Διώνυσος; IPA: /ˌdaɪəˈnaɪsəs/), is the god of wine, the inspirer of ritual madness and ecstasy, and a major figure of Greek mythology, and one of the twelve Olympians, among whom Greek mythology treated Dionysus as a late arrival. The geographical origins of his cult were unknown to the classical Greeks, but almost all myths depicted him as having "foreign" origins: typical of the god of the epiphany, "the god that comes".
He was also known as Bacchus[1] and the frenzy he induces, bakkheia. He is the patron deity of agriculture and the theatre. He was also known as the Liberator (Eleutherios), freeing one from one's normal self, by madness, ecstasy, or wine.[2] The divine mission of Dionysus was to mingle the music of the aulos and to bring an end to care and worry.[3] Scholars have discussed Dionysus' relationship to the "cult of the souls" and his ability to preside over communication between the living and the dead.[4]

In Greek mythology, Dionysus is made to be a son of Zeus and Semele; other versions of the myth contend that he is a son of Zeus and Persephone. He is described as being womanly or "man-womanish".[5]

Dionysus is a god of mystery religious rites, such as those practiced in honor of Demeter and Persephone at Eleusis near Athens. In the Thracian mysteries, he wears the "bassaris" or fox-skin, symbolizing new life. His own rites the Dionysian Mysteries were the most secretive of all (See also Maenads). Many scholars believe that Dionysus is a syncretism of a local Greek nature deity and a more powerful god from Thrace or Phrygia such as Sabazios.

Though the name of Dionysus appears, surprisingly, in two tablets at Mycenaean Pylos at the moment of its ruin,[7] and one at Khania (where he is worshipped alongside Zeus), Herodotus, like all classical Greeks and many subsequent scholars until recently, was convinced that the worship of Dionysus arrived later among the Greeks than the Olympian pantheon. He remarks:

as it is, the Greek story has it that no sooner was Dionysus born than Zeus sewed him up in his thigh and carried him away to Nysa in Ethiopia beyond Egypt; and as for Pan, the Greeks do not know what became of him after his birth. It is therefore plain to me that the Greeks learned the names of these two gods later than the names of all the others, and trace the birth of both to the time when they gained the knowledge.
—Herodotus, Histories 2.146

Many Greeks were sure that the cult of Dionysus arrived in Greece from Anatolia, but Greek concepts of where Nysa was, whether set in Anatolia, or in Libya ('away in the west beside a great ocean'), Ethiopia (Herodotus), or Arabia (Diodorus Siculus), are variable enough to suggest that a magical distant land was intended, perhaps named 'Nysa' to explain the god's unreadable name, as the 'god of Nysa.' Apollodorus seems to be following Pherecydes, who relates how the infant Dionysus, god of the grapevine, was nursed by the rain-nymphs, the Hyades at Nysa. The Anatolian Hittites' name for themselves in their own language ("Nesili") was "Nesi," however. The Hittites' influence on early Greek culture is often unappreciated.

The above contradictions suggest to some that we are dealing not with the historical memory of a cult that is foreign, but with a god in whom foreignness is inherent. And indeed, Dionysus's name, as mentioned above, is found on Mycenean Linear B tablets as "DI-WO-NU-SO-JO",[8] and Karl Kerenyi[9] traces him to Minoan Crete, where his Minoan name is unknown but his characteristic presence is recognizable. Clearly, Dionysus had been with the Greeks and their predecessors a long time, and yet always retained the feel of something alien.

en.wikipedia.org...

I first read about Dionysus a few year back in a book about Freemasonry, can’t remember the title. In that version of the tale, Dionysus was taken up to the heavens by the Titans and torn to pieces, his divinity fell to the earth and broke into shards. These shards became a part of every human. This is why I found Maban’s use of the term ‘shards’ of interest. I have a whole thing going on with this particular myth which is irrelevant here, other than to say I find it one of the most interesting of the Greek mythologies.

Anyway…

It was up to the individual to awake that divinity, wine helped. The Orphic cult set an elitist bent on proceedings, only their teaching could awaken the divinity in man. Wine continued to play a part. This air of divinity passed out of Egypt, to Anatolia and from Macedonia onwards, proliferating elitism or ‘culture’ and ‘civilization’. Although Buddhism existed prior to Alexander’s descent on India I have some suspicion that elements of the story of Buddha could have been overlaid with the Alexander mythology. This is further exacerbated when considering that the various sects of Buddhism were standardised in the third century BC in order to aid trade relations with Macedonia (similar to the creation of the Book of Common Prayer used to protestantise the Anglican Church to make it more acceptable to the Prussians).

Buddha lived sometime around the fifth and fourth centuries BC but his teachings were not actually written down until 400 years after his death. I believe it is perfectly possible that these teachings would have been tainted by those of Alexander.

Guatama Buddha was of the Satkya people;

The Śākyas are mentioned in the accounts of the birth of the Buddha (Mahāvastu, c. late 2nd century BCE) as a part of the Ādichchas (solar race) and as descendants of the legendary king Ikṣvāku (Pāli: Okkāka):
There lived once upon a time a king of the Śākya, a scion of the solar race, whose name was Śuddhodana. He was pure in conduct, and beloved of the Śākya like the autumn moon. He had a wife, splendid, beautiful, and steadfast, who was called the Great Māyā, from her resemblance to Māyā the Goddess.

—Buddhacarita of Aśvaghoṣa, I.1-2

en.wikipedia.org...

Was Alexander was able to use universal symbology to control, perhaps through prediction? He was a student of Aristotle, one would presume he learnt a thing or two… Any thoughts (anyone)? Was Maban right to expect ‘The One’ or is ‘The One’ just a myth to keep us complacent and obedient to our absent ruler using a set of tried and tested rules?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Kilgore, interesting facts/theories.

You'll probably hate me for writing this but i'm gonna do it anyway.

I don't believe in "The One", even when it comes from Maban.
In fact, if such figure is to emerge - i'll oppose it by means available.

Regardless of my avatar, my mind, more correctly - soul, will
never accept "The One" unless it's our collective all-inclusive hologram, wine can help...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
You'll probably hate me for writing this but i'm gonna do it anyway.

I don't believe in "The One", even when it comes from Maban.

I don't think I communicated as effectively as I would have liked to. I don't believe in 'The One' either, sure it is possible, but feasible is another matter all together. If I am to believe anything on that level, I prefer 'The Many', much more inclusive and the odds are way better!

The fact that Maban chose this particular belief system troubles me and I would be grateful if anyone has any further insight into Maban's beliefs on the matter. It is my opinion that much of this world's problems originate in this notion of 'The One' as an individual being, and as I tried to point out, where it exists in our mythologies it can be tied to the Empire created by Alexander's heroics. It seems to me that at some point around Egypt and carried forth by Alexander, the notion of 'Oneness' became 'The One'. It can either be surmised that the Egyptians possessed special knowledge attained aliens or the stars, gifted to them by other beings, them and no-one else. Or,that the Egyptians learnt how to control knowledge and retain enlightenment for the chosen or elite few.

I realise that we all have our own individual 'take' on Maban's message, what it means to us personally, but for me, 'The One'-thing pretty much contradicts everything else that he said. I don't normally interfere in the belief systems of individuals, but that Tenzin was placing his 'faith' in Maban's 'instinct' on the matter irked just a tad. Wondered if anyone else had a similar faith and if so on what basis...or similarly if not, why not. I am generally very curious about the whole thing.

You and I though, agree - No to 'The One'. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Good Evening..

The ip address of the message sent from Rodney Dow:
projecthoneypot.org...
read everything.

Rodney Dow in Australia:
projecthoneypot.org...
one thing leads to another.
Yes..spam..and the way that communication has taken place.
I e-mailed and it was returned as unknown.

Blaze is quite the company.....and their game Aerobiz Supersonic is really familiar; with one traveling to the cities that were mentioned as hubs.
Their websites are truly ruses. The company report is vague except for a few names.
Bazil Roberts is on facebook with lots of young friends and then this link...
www.eia.com.au/pdf/stagings.pdf
Pics on last page that are scary.

However the synopsis on the chairmen is ????
from reuter's:
Hyde, Vincent Mr. Vincent Hyde is Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Company Secretary of Blaze International Ltd. He has over 40 years banking and corporate advisory experience. He previously held the role of Managing Director of a merchant bank for many years with his responsibilities including overall management and performance of the operations in Australia, South East Asia, Republic of South Africa, United Kingdom, France Germany and North America. Mr. Hyde currently sits on the board of ASX listed company Prime Minerals Ltd, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Export and the National Institute of Accountants. He has been Director of Prime Minerals Ltd., since 27 July 2006, Ironbark Gold Ltd., since 28 March 2007 and Power Resources Ltd., since 18 May 2007.
Lee, Che-Cheun Mr. Che-Cheun Lee, CA, CPA, is Non-Executive Independent Director of Blaze International Ltd. Mr. Lee has over thirty years of experience in a variety of commercial ventures in Hong Kong and the Peoples’ Republic of China which has resulted in high level contacts in those areas, which will prove useful to Blaze International Ltd. He has been Director of Power Resources Ltd., since 4 June 2007.
Roberts, Bazil Mr. Bazil Roberts was appointed as Non-Executive Independent Director of Blaze International Ltd on June 1, 2007. Mr. Roberts is currently general manager of PCS Pty Ltd which provides specialist project management solutions to Western Australian businesses. He also is a one third owner of Primavera Australia Pty Ltd. Primavera Australia Pty Ltd specializes in providing companies with project portfolio management software and services. Primavera serves a broad range of industries, including aerospace and defense, automotive, chemical processing, construction, energy, engineering, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, professional services, software development, technology, telecommunications and utilities. He has extensive experience in the information technology sector through various management positions held at banks.

I do not think that this is just a coincidence; nor, from a hijacked computer or ip.
We know that Maban is a gamer.......and here is his company. I also believe that he is a hacker...speculative of course. Perusing the above could lead to surmise as to how he knew beforehand of a few economic turns.

I have questions for all of you involved...perhaps too many. Will post them pronto.

Namaste.
Nsmh

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Had a brain fart...kept thinking of that picture of the Space Needle. Took another look and found that the Pacific Science Museum sits right underneath. The museum is home to an Imax that runs Harry Potter constantly. This led to a musing from my youth..

“Mi gygsi di maban, mi gysgi di’n braf,
Dy wyneb mor dawel a diwrnod o haf,
Dy fysedd yn llacio wrth ollwng fy llaw,
Mi gysgi di maban, a’r bore a ddaw.”

You’ll sleep my baby, you’ll sleep softly
Your face as tranquil as a summer’s day,
Your fingers slacken as you let go my hand,
You’ll sleep my baby, and the morning will come.

This is an old Welsh folk lullaby with four verses...and the entire song is sung in Harry Potter and the Order of the
Phoenix.

( There is a link in my last thread that does not work...remove the pdf on the end. I apologize as I have been bookmarking findings of interest to the topic..thanks)

Evening....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Good Morning..

After my last post, was thinking about what Maban had said about how what to look for would be right in front of our face.
Maban in Gaellic would be pronounced..May-von.....
So I googled ...in Seattle....
Here is the link.....
www.visual-defects.de...
Put up by Micheal Von Mey.....

My computer is ill today...very infected.....
Will proceed with clean up and perhaps continue this evening.

Good day to all...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by nordurland

You may be able to satisfy a small conundrum I have come across. What does Asgardur mean to you? Is it anywhere near to the Ljiosfoss hydro-electric plant?

Many thanks.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

I came a cross new information about what is also called Asgardur, when I was looking for information on Hollow earth.
I found this movie:
www.guba.com...

Interesting information about Iceland and on the credit list in the end are 2 Icelanders. And really stranges that this where the 2 men that I thougt about when I was thinking of who could be Icelandic Shards. Both of them have past away now.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join