It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
1. He already has admitted to lying although to be fair he stated that he had good intensions, as he did not want to disappoint people with regard to him “losing the good fight".

Sometimes we have our reasons but I think the lie is more disappointing than the difficulties. "The good fight" isn't lost by a long shot; it's just getting started.

2. Maban stated to me that the book of Solomon was based on teachings from an artifact in the Ark of the Covenant. This object is obviously held in high regard and has been kept secret from profane eyes. That is everyone but the illuminati or illuminons. I have read this text briefly and it is obviously a magical treatise and satanic which maybe good or bad I cant really say. But it is certainly not connected with Buddhist philosophy as I see it.

No surprises there-- wondered about the Ark from the moment the LaV was mentioned.

One thing groups like his aren't minding these days is who are "the profane" and who are not cannot be judged using the ancient and outdated criteria of having studied under the "right" master and being a member of the "right" society. Their old habits will undo them. Time to modernize.

Satanic involvement in the happenings makes not the thing itself Satanic. I think he was more interested in retarding our development.

The Bhuddist connection comes in via the Hittites. I have to consult my local history buff on the details but that might get you started on the matter.

3. Maban knows a lot about cutting edge weaponry but he could have learnt this from computer games and manga movies, which refer to a lot of the same technologies.

I never cared for his enthusiasm for weaponry. I am no prohibitionist regarding guns or weapons of any sort but too much infatuation doesn't strike the right cord.

4. Tensin has knowledge of area 51. He has either been there in some capacity, which means he is or was a member of the armed forces or he is a liar. Of course we can imagine lots of reasons but they are all highly unlikely taking into account Occams razor.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_razor

Anyone could say anything about the innards of Area 51 and what real personal frame of reference do we have? Yes, Occam's razor is a good rule of thumb anyway but the flaw is people can't even agree on what has to be explained in regards to Area 51 so how can we decide what explanation is as complex as it has to be?

5. What are Mabans motives for starting this thread? I personally have no idea but I challenge Tensin to provide that explanation, as it is obvious to me that there are discrepancies in the story. Of course he is under no obligation to do so but in that case I will assume that this whole thread is based on a fallacy, which is unfortunate but we learn our lessons become more disillusioned and move on.

His motive was to do something and not obligate himself to it in a hardcore way if his Illuminon premise indeed has veracity. Personally, I differing opinions on the message vs. the package; correspondingly, I readily see the truth in the former and the factual problems with the latter. I decided to ignore the latter almost entirely. Maban commented in a U2U that he was glad I was able to ignore his personality and focus on his message.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

So the shards have been disbanded and Maban has fallen in combat?

I will look to see if any news sources can verify this.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

2. Maban stated to me that the book of Solomon was based on teachings from an artifact in the Ark of the Covenant. This object is obviously held in high regard and has been kept secret from profane eyes. That is everyone but the illuminati or illuminons. I have read this text briefly and it is obviously a magical treatise and satanic which maybe good or bad I cant really say. But it is certainly not connected with Buddhist philosophy as I see it.

It is not that Buddhism is the last bastion, Buddhism, and particularly Tibetan Buddhism merely retains the core beliefs and practices that have been a part of human experience since time immemorial. These practices were refined in Ancient Egypt and most certainly understood to a degree that is not widely known even today, or if it is, it has become a composite of other 'sciences' and is therefore not instantly realised as being part of our spiritual life (for want of a better term).

Of course it is known to some experientially, but writings on the matter are somewhat limited or obscured, you have to, to some extent, know what you are looking for, and in my experience, most people who have that experience have to seek out the explanation, rather than the other way around. In the 'West' certainly. That is when, the true meaning of hidden in plain sight comes into play, until you know what you are looking for you cannot see it, usually. Then, all can become miraculously clear.

Buddhism, as a whole is not reflective of those practices, only, as far as I can tell, Tibetan Buddhism. The book of Solomon to my eye, seems to contain some of those elements too.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Cadbury, thank you for posting this.

Obvious grammar errors and "woudl" appear a bit suspicious.
Was it an e-mail or U2U?
Was it a single message or you composed it together?

If anything US Shards should remain intact, their personal
information has been destroyed - theoretically, they could re-group.

Can anyone reach Tenzin? Why would he not post anonymously
from some internet cafe? Even if they have realtime tracking
capabilities - it would not take more than a minute to post an update...

"Gotta be free" indeed.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

The Bhuddist connection comes in via the Hittites.

I am almost certain that there was no Buddhist influence on the Hittite Kingdom or people. They were mostly followers of the Mesopotamian Religions. Possibly even the Sumerian's religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:19:
Cadbury,
This is not Maban, but Tenzin. I thought you should know, that things have "changed." Firstly, I want to tell you that anything Maban has said to you, can be used in your thread. As Maban woudl say, "use discretion." Many more of our enemies will now flock to that site.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:22:
I don't know how to gently put this so I will come out and say it. Maban will not be returning to the threads. Thats because he has fallen in combat. I cannot say more than it was in Russia. Our last secret facilolity, a facility known as "Refuge" was compramised. Maban gave the "Terminal Protocol" order, perminantly disbanding the Shards, and instructing all to dispand across the globe.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:25:
The facility was destroyed, with Maban and several Illuminons still inside. They set the charges and protected them in the main archives while the NIA commandos fought back to disable them and take the record room with all our personal and technological information inside. He died a hero. Although his sacrafices will never be publically known, I feel that the three shoudl at least know.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:27:
Maban spoke of "The One," an individual whom he and a few see as a last hope for humanity, mentioning that he wil take up our mantle, even though he will never have heard of us. Far beit from Maban to ever be wrong, when he trusted his "gut" feelings. I believe him, and I think that even with our orginization disbanded there is still hope, even if we cant see it.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:28:
This is for Maban, he allways had a thing for anime: www.youtube.com... Good luck and goodbye.

Tenzin

Mabans last visit was on February 8, 2009. You recieved a message from Maban but it was not Maban it was Tenizin is that correct?

Also I don't know if this is anything or not.
chtodelat.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Agreed. That's absurd. The Buddha lived around the 4th-5th century BCE. The Hittites established themselves in Anatolia in the 18th century BCE.

So, unless they were time travellers...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
I am almost certain that there was no Buddhist influence on the Hittite Kingdom or people. They were mostly followers of the Mesopotamian Religions. Possibly even the Sumerian's religion.

Did I say that? I don't believe so.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Reply to Nordurland
Here are some information about Iceland regarding the Holy Grail

www.gopfrettir.net...

Thanks for the link. Interesting but not sure what to make of it.!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Forgive my naivete' here, but.. Are we talking about the "Song of Solomon" or "The Book of King Solomon", or is there another one?

I found an eBook of "The Book of King Solomon" here:

The Book of King Solomon

Sorry for the stupid question.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry Emsed i had posted the link before.
I meant to write 'Key of Solomon' not the one in the bible. Oops!
Heres a link www.esotericarchives.com...
However it has just occurred to me that maban may have misundersood my original question and thought i was refering to this matter.
www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
im sorry i missed this poster when he was still alive . looks like a great read and im only on page 20 .. but now hes dead.. thats just great /sarcasim what the heck do we do now

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
Was it an e-mail or U2U?
Was it a single message or you composed it together?

It was sent from Maban's IM account to my own. I was offline at the time but received it when I logged in later that day. They were single messages (separated by the time stamps), but at the same time it was one whole message. I Just copied and pasted what was on the screen when I logged in.

Can anyone reach Tenzin? Why would he not post anonymously
from some internet cafe? Even if they have realtime tracking
capabilities - it would not take more than a minute to post an update...

This is why I requested him a little while ago.

"Gotta be free" indeed.

I wonder if whoever it was who sent it was trying to tell us something with the lyrics and also the subtitles?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Mabans last visit was on February 8, 2009. You recieved a message from Maban but it was not Maban it was Tenizin is that correct?

It was from Maban's IM account but the sender claimed to be Tenzin, and not Maban. Correct.

Also I don't know if this is anything or not.
chtodelat.wordpress.com...

Hmm. That's quite interesting. I'm really not sure...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by lazy1981

Did I say that? I don't believe so.

Dude, you said:

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
The Bhuddist connection comes in via the Hittites.

Buddhism and the Hittites were respectively from distinctly different time periods. There is no connection.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

However it has just occurred to me that maban may have misundersood my original question and thought i was refering to this matter.

Is that one supposed to be for real or just some curious book promotional scheme?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Where did I say Buddhism influenced Hittite kingdom or its people? To start with, reverse the timeline. Secondly, I made no claims about it in the empire proper. I put a pointer there so that it's possible for someone else to investigate instead of waiting for me to go back into it which isn't going to happen immediately.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sorry Emsed i had posted the link before.
I meant to write 'Key of Solomon' not the one in the bible. Oops!
Heres a link www.esotericarchives.com...

I was also looking for Keys of Solomon :-) Thanks for correcting. I had a quick look at the esotericarchives link here and have to ask if you've actually gone through these pages? I'm always so taken aback by major works like this, but it looks very foreign to me (symbols, swords, Jupiter) - can you (or anyone) summarize it in a couple sentences..? It looks very interesting - thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good Evening .....
I am new here....
and have been reading this thread for three days.....and re-reading this thread for three days.

There is not a butler in the pantry. The messenger has not been obliterated.

Please allow me time to demonstrate. I will pull together the links and threads.

I am a passenger only and do wish to shed an opinionated light on this tale.

Yes, I am asking for permission. I feel that I have invaded a private affair.

With Sincerity....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsomadhatter
Good Evening .....
I am new here....
and have been reading this thread for three days.....and re-reading this thread for three days.

There is not a butler in the pantry. The messenger has not been obliterated.

Please allow me time to demonstrate. I will pull together the links and threads.

I am a passenger only and do wish to shed an opinionated light on this tale.

Yes, I am asking for permission. I feel that I have invaded a private affair.

With Sincerity....

You are most welcome to share - sounds interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join