It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
Tenzin, I know you can see this.

Please contact me by any means available to you A.S.A.P.

I'm wondering why you are requesting Tenzin?

He/She seemed to be very "peed off" at this threads lack of (not sure of the word here) taking a stand regarding Maban's departure?

If it's to just ask questions, and Tenzin/Maban are illuminions, then (in my opinion), we are wasting THEIR time in THEIR work. Unles we can jump in and actually do something, just asking more questions seems very self-indulging.

This is not a criticism at all, I'm just really wondering why the request.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
If it's to just ask questions, and Tenzin/Maban are illuminions, then (in my opinion), we are wasting THEIR time in THEIR work. Unles we can jump in and actually do something, just asking more questions seems very self-indulging.

Apparently there's no organisation left for any "Illuminons" to work for.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Thanks for your reply - it is all most disconcerting no matter how one looks at it -

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

well, this is not what my impression was from reading Maban's last posts.
i have no factual evidence on the matter, however -
Seattle branch was set up and Maban did sound optimistic at that time.

besides, imo -
organizations of these type are hard, if not - impossible, to exterminate.
and solely because i strive for this fake NWO to fail miserably,
i'm just gonna continue believing in precisely that...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

no need,
ha... silly me - i didn't get that wet paint point.
Kil-Gore - starred.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
reply to post by Cadbury

I got the impression that the organisation had to be disbanded and scattered. Presumably, they will at some point in the future regroup, but I definately got the feeling that they had been severly 'compromised' and could nolonger operate as a cohesive unit.

besides, imo -

I am sure, that if I recollect correctly, I'm not inclined to check back, that Maban said that this thread was his best hope, or the best hope, or something along those lines. He was rather pessimistic towards the end either way, as I suppose you would be under the circumstance Maban described.

But if you're striving, others are too, and ATS in general. I remain optimistic, though that may be of little consolation to you.

I liked it when he said that he would rather die fighting than live on his knees, again, or words to that effect. I share that attitude, if only figuratively.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ARTHUR:
Hail Messiah!
BRIAN:
I'm not the Messiah!
ARTHUR:
I say You are, Lord, and I should know. I've followed a few.
FOLLOWERS:
Hail Messiah!
BRIAN:
I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand?! Honestly!
GIRL:
Only the true Messiah denies His divinity

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
reply to post by nordurland

That is very, very interesting and most helpful, thank you. I am struggling to locate either on a map or satellite image, as I understand it, the plant is about 50 miles from Reykjavik...but that may not be so. Can you offer me any geographical pointers that may help me locate either or? Or at the very least can you tell me whether it is coastal or inland?

Thanks again.

I found this, you can put your mouse over the green spots until you see Ljosafoss then click on it. Then you will see where it is. We call this inland.
www.enjoyiceland.is...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Your misunderstanding is my own fault. I have withheld the message I received from Tenzin (or Maban, or whoever it was).

besides, imo -

Perhaps it's time the entire communication is posted for all to see? I have been reluctant to do it until now, despite yours and others objections to that.

What say you all?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
...I have withheld the message I received from Tenzin (or Maban, or whoever it was).

Perhaps it's time the entire communication is posted for all to see? I have been reluctant to do it until now, despite yours and others objections to that.

What say you all?

I say "ALL". Have at it, good Sir.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nordurland
I found this, you can put your mouse over the green spots until you see Ljosafoss then click on it. Then you will see where it is. We call this inland.
www.enjoyiceland.is...

That's marvellous, you're a star, thank you.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Post it, and let us see what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by Cadbury

Post it, and let us see what he has to say.

I concur.

C'mon Cadbury, spill.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Cadbury,
the message, and the vision, Maban conveyed will continue to exist...
That is my firm belief; this thread did its part.

Let the truth come out - on all levels.

and to end on a positive note: "Die NWO, Die!".

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
O.K. Some have already seen this, but here it is for everyone else (unedited and as I received it):

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:19:
Cadbury,
This is not Maban, but Tenzin. I thought you should know, that things have "changed." Firstly, I want to tell you that anything Maban has said to you, can be used in your thread. As Maban woudl say, "use discretion." Many more of our enemies will now flock to that site.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:22:
I don't know how to gently put this so I will come out and say it. Maban will not be returning to the threads. Thats because he has fallen in combat. I cannot say more than it was in Russia. Our last secret facilolity, a facility known as "Refuge" was compramised. Maban gave the "Terminal Protocol" order, perminantly disbanding the Shards, and instructing all to dispand across the globe.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:25:
The facility was destroyed, with Maban and several Illuminons still inside. They set the charges and protected them in the main archives while the NIA commandos fought back to disable them and take the record room with all our personal and technological information inside. He died a hero. Although his sacrafices will never be publically known, I feel that the three shoudl at least know.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:27:
Maban spoke of "The One," an individual whom he and a few see as a last hope for humanity, mentioning that he wil take up our mantle, even though he will never have heard of us. Far beit from Maban to ever be wrong, when he trusted his "gut" feelings. I believe him, and I think that even with our orginization disbanded there is still hope, even if we cant see it.

Maban sent 21/02/2009 05:28:
This is for Maban, he allways had a thing for anime: www.youtube.com... Good luck and goodbye.

Tenzin

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Tenzin you cop out

If your organisation is destroyed why dont you have the guts to tell us straight up what we are up against. Otherwise i have to ask why the secrets if you are trying to help.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Tenzin you cop out

If your organisation is destroyed why dont you have the guts to tell us straight up what we are up against. Otherwise i have to ask why the secrets if you are trying to help.

I think they helped enough when they decided to employ violence. The LaV really doesn't want to be around it nor individuals so inclined but prefers staying with the peaceful monks who leave it the hell alone and don't make it feel uneasy.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi enlighten up!

I think they helped enough when they decided to employ violence. The LaV really doesn't want to be around it nor individuals so inclined but prefers staying with the peaceful monks who leave it the hell alone and don't make it feel uneasy.

Dont want to be rude but what the hell is LaV.

Sorry but i am fed up with " codified Messages". Maban obviously had passion and seemed to care but why so much obfuscation. Lets be honest

1. He already has admitted to lying although to be fair he stated that he had good intensions, as he did not want to disappoint people with regard to him “losing the good fight".

2. Maban stated to me that the book of Solomon was based on teachings from an artifact in the Ark of the Covenant. This object is obviously held in high regard and has been kept secret from profane eyes. That is everyone but the illuminati or illuminons. I have read this text briefly and it is obviously a magical treatise and satanic which maybe good or bad I cant really say. But it is certainly not connected with Buddhist philosophy as I see it.

3. Maban knows a lot about cutting edge weaponry but he could have learnt this from computer games and manga movies, which refer to a lot of the same technologies.

4. Tensin has knowledge of area 51. He has either been there in some capacity, which means he is or was a member of the armed forces or he is a liar. Of course we can imagine lots of reasons but they are all highly unlikely taking into account Occams razor.
en.wikipedia.org...'s_razor

5. What are Mabans motives for starting this thread? I personally have no idea but I challenge Tensin to provide that explanation, as it is obvious to me that there are discrepancies in the story. Of course he is under no obligation to do so but in that case I will assume that this whole thread is based on a fallacy, which is unfortunate but we learn our lessons become more disillusioned and move on.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Hi enlighten up!

And hello to you Sir/Ma'am.

Dont want to be rude but what the hell is LaV.

Apologies. The Lumen ab Verum

Sorry but i am fed up with " codified Messages". Maban obviously had passion and seemed to care but why so much obfuscation. Lets be honest

Y.A.N.A.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by EnlightenUp]

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join