It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Great find, I think that if the mods have been reading this thread they'll see the relevance of that quote and let it be.

It has a striking similarity to the Lumen Ad Verum and also the the telling of the Lapis Exilis
by Emsed1 and EnlightenUp (in ways).

To an analytical person who doesn't only see the immediate (Chinese occupation), things like this really set our minds to the “WHY.” I guess only the Chinese know for sure, but these are distinct possibilities and ancient tales of such mystical things really make you wonder if there isn't something to it. As they said in the article, who wants a land filled with monks and mountains? It really serves no purpose.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
ok so it goes ark of covenant- egypt-israel-tibet-iceland ?. Not sure how the last two might fit into this story and i have a good imagination.. Its called the lumen ab verum so i suppose it must have been situated in a latin speaking country at some stage in its travels.
Maban- 'The Ark of the Covenant contained an ancient artifact, the Key of Salomon is a book of teachings from this sacred artifact, the Holy Grail is a synonym for this Ancient Artifact, this Ancient Artifact also gave the Egyptians, Gautama Siddhartha, and us; Illuminism.'

'This artifact was in our possession, until recently it has been moved to a more secure location.'
I suggest therefore reading the Key of Salomen which does not really connect with buddhist philosophy as far as i can recall.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Its called the lumen ab verum so i suppose it must have been situated in a latin speaking country at some stage in its travels.

Seeing as how the “modern” Illuminati were born of and a product of the “Age of Enlightenment” (by traditional tellings) one would deduce that certain names and words would be from classical times and in the Latin format as it was “posh” in those day. Not only to showcase you're intellectual prowess but also because of textual reference (in many cases). Most “gentlemen” that had any scholarly pursuits were expected to know Latin and possibly Greek.

As for the rest, you've read it.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I am not a student of WTO as F. William Engdahl is but given the outcome (verdicts) I have to agree with him that the tribunal seems to be composed of Transnational AG corporation lawyers. The more I look into the situation with farming around the world the more ashamed I am of the US Congess for having ratified the WTO. No international body should have the right to interfere with a nation's food producing capability. The World Bank and IMF with “structural adjustment programs” and the WTO with its trade sanctions have kill thousands of farmers and driven millions more off their land. IPC wants a food cartel similar to OPEC with oil, if they succeed as they are very very close to doing, then make heaven help us all.

Even Clinton sees how horrible it is.

" Bill Clinton admits that the US ‘free trade’ policy [WTO] has forced millions of people in third world countries into poverty and starvation “Today’s global food crisis shows we all blew it, including me when I was president, by treating food crops as commodities instead of as a vital right of the world’s poor, Bill Clinton has told a UN gathering. Clinton took aim at decades of international policymaking by the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and others, encouraged by the US, that pressured Africans in particular into dropping government subsidies for fertiliser, improved seed and other farm inputs, in economic “structural adjustments” required to win northern aid. Africa’s food self-sufficiency subsequently declined and food imports rose. “Food is not a commodity like others,” Clinton said. “We should go back to a policy of maximum food self-sufficiency. It is crazy for us to think we can develop countries around the world without increasing their ability to feed themselves.” Agmates

Here is an interesting article on Cargill. As aprivately held company it is not in the news like Monsanto but it is just as bad. Slavery of children and kill squads!?!
Cargill by Arthur Shaw

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Sorry i should have posted a link!www.esotericarchives.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, happy Ides of March to everyone!

As a small diversion does anyone have any gut feelings about anything major happening in the world over the next 4 days?

That guy Reinhardt who does the market predictions has been dropping hints about March 13-16th for a few weeks and today his site references something to do with the king Menes from ancient egypt?

Anyone know anything about Menes? All I could find is that he was the founder of the first dynasty.

I have to admit before Maban brought up ancient Egypt I never really paid much attention to any of the Egyptian lore much. I wish I knew more!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link about Menes and the illuminati.
www.betnahrain.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
ok so it goes ark of covenant- egypt-israel-tibet-iceland ?. Not sure how the last two might fit into this story and i have a good imagination.. Its called the lumen ab verum so i suppose it must have been situated in a latin speaking country at some stage in its travels.
Maban- 'The Ark of the Covenant contained an ancient artifact, the Key of Salomon is a book of teachings from this sacred artifact, the Holy Grail is a synonym for this Ancient Artifact, this Ancient Artifact also gave the Egyptians, Gautama Siddhartha, and us; Illuminism.'

'This artifact was in our possession, until recently it has been moved to a more secure location.'
I suggest therefore reading the Key of Salomen which does not really connect with buddhist philosophy as far as i can recall.

Here are some information about Iceland regarding the Holy Grail

www.gopfrettir.net...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

somwhere back in the thread, maban told us what the "three truths" pertain to something like...
where we came from
what we are meant for
where we are going
cant remember exactly.

ah it was emsed1 referring to what maban had told him
"The Three Truths are about the true nature of our past, and our future. That I can say, and that is all I can say. - Maban "

[edit on 13-3-2009 by AKARonco]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It's more than Egyptian lore, it's Egyptian history

and its really fascinating, something I've been interested in for a long time, although I can never keep it all straight in my mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Even Clinton sees how horrible it is.

..by treating food crops as commodities instead of as a vital right of the world’s poor

I can't say that I have ever agreed with Clinton so emphatically.

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Cargill by Arthur Shaw

Very interesting article, thank you for sharing it. I am a big fan of Chavez, the guy has balls of steel. As does Morales in Bolivia for sticking it to Bechtel.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I have to admit before Maban brought up ancient Egypt I never really paid much attention to any of the Egyptian lore much. I wish I knew more!

I knew the history, but the 'lore' I was pretty much ignorant of, until, as you say, Maban brought it up and I started digging. You will find this interesting

books.google.co.uk... hl=en&ei=Fh2jSaTTLuKYjAe18KzLCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

(it is a long link, so if it doesn't work, google 'Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry')

Their practices are/were almost indistiguishable from the eight-fold path of Buddhism.

I would also recommend the Temple in Man, by Schwaller de Lubicz. Quite fascinating.

Do you know much about the Grail myths? I've loved them since I was a wee girl, and I have been haunted by The Once and Future King throughout this thread without knowing why. I've been carrying the book around like a damn bible trying to figure it out. The realisation that Tibetan Buddhism retains a shamanistic nature to it was a revelation. I am currently reading Carl Jung's biography which sheds a little more light on the whole thing, he being a bit of a shaman himself, and re-reading Terence McKenna's Food of the Gods. There is a similarity of belief and practice, cross culturally, that cannot easily be explained along a linear time line. Or rather not along the one that is commonly accepted. Or both

Edit for poor grammar

[edit on 13-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Tenzin, I know you can see this.

Please contact me by any means available to you A.S.A.P.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and the plot thickens...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
and the plot thickens...

Do ya think?

A visit from Tenzin would really liven things up around here. Nothing seems to be doing here otherwise...ho hum...ooh is that some wet paint?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Kil-Gore,
i don't know what "wet paint" supposed to imply in this regard.
Tenzin is welcomed - no doubt...it's the "ASAP" part that was,
in my view, unnecessary.

that could be that i missed something...somehow...talking about which -

are we still in U2U mode???

damn, i thought we are done with U2Us.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

Apologies, a sudden and extreme case of boredom initiated an unexpected deviation into self-amusement. It has passed. No U2Uing going on here. The wet paint remark, as in, I would be better entertained watching paint dry. I didn't realise that that one didn't travel.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

You may be able to satisfy a small conundrum I have come across. What does Asgardur mean to you? Is it anywhere near to the Ljiosfoss hydro-electric plant?

Many thanks.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

You may be able to satisfy a small conundrum I have come across. What does Asgardur mean to you? Is it anywhere near to the Ljiosfoss hydro-electric plant?

Many thanks.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

Meaning of the name Asgardur is here en.wikipedia.org...
And I always think about this faith, when I hear this name.
I think there is farm og summer camp there with this name not so far away fro Ljosafoss.
Let me know if I can help you with something about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That is very, very interesting and most helpful, thank you. I am struggling to locate either on a map or satellite image, as I understand it, the plant is about 50 miles from Reykjavik...but that may not be so. Can you offer me any geographical pointers that may help me locate either or? Or at the very least can you tell me whether it is coastal or inland?

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join