It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981
reply to post by We the People

I would have to say (IMO) that they are structured as a secret organization. A shadow Government with no name and beholden to no one. I have always had the feeling that Pres. go into the oval office like prey into a trap. Happy go lucky, with good ideas and hopes of new directions for America, and then the trap slams shut and the beast reveals itself and somehow makes a puppet out of them.

I believe that the NSA is at the fore front of this puppet show. When they were given a blank check with no one to answer to, I think the power went the their heads. As an agency that is hidden from public view and scrutiny, and hidden from accountability, what better place to run the show from. I have no proof only theory. I just remember all the retoric that Obama was talking and now he seem to be a carbon copy of GWB. he just reads the teleprompter better.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I believe that the NSA is at the fore front of this puppet show. When they were given a blank check with no one to answer to, I think the power went the their heads. As an agency that is hidden from public view and scrutiny, and hidden from accountability, what better place to run the show from.

I think that is a reasonable assessment. If I had to throw my lot in I'd be pressed to say the NSA also I just didn't want to limit the options for a few reasons.

The CIA is also very shady when it comes to accountability and “black ops.”

I also look hard at FEMA due to the fact that they will have absolute power in the event of a serious natural disaster, and the rumors of quietly built camps around the country.

If I had to pick one I'd say the NSA just as you have, but I feel that it is more of a group of people that are spread out in different areas.

Don't worry too much about prof just yet, we are all merely grasping at things in the dark at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by We the People

I am a Freemason and a Knight Templar...

...Maban doesn't want us to get distracted from the truth here.

IMO Its '' strange '' because, we could also have, the impression, this
thread was created, to make us look on the opposite direction of where
we could indeed, find conspiracies, implicating real known secret societies.

Like a fictional entertainment, a distraction, targeting those, who could get,
in the Secret Societies forum, to close to the ''real'' Truth...

i will respect emsed1's '' Strange, Desperate and Polite, demands,''

and give you my most sincere thanks, since we are obviously, not heading
in the same direction.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Seems to me that Maban was not a game player, I was not a contributor, but have so much respect for the knowledge I have acquired by "READING" the thread.

Furthermore, why are you so distracting? This is the first time I have ever slipped in to catch up (and remain silent so as to learn something) and been so irritated by a poster.

Why do you not leave this thread to the incredibly intelligent and informative people running it? Ssshhhh!

Please excuse me Respected Locals, I just had one nerve left today...

I am so upset about the current stuff happening in Tibet and Darfur I cant see straight...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Now that he's finnaly gone for ever
, please, let's get back on Maban's message
and about Maban's illuminated light, that he left for us, in the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've gone through Maban's posts from the beginning of this thread, mostly to find a specific answer which I haven't found yet - but wanted to bring these bits and pieces of Maban's replies forward for discussion. Mostly I'm looking for clues for myself as to 'what to do' to best help. k.

Maban Quotes:

What you are doing right now can make the most importance. Many from the Shards watch forms like these, you are the most open minded and successful investigative journalists bar far, the world over. The "true" reason i am on here is to "gather intelligence," because so many seek the end of evil and devious groups this collection of people practically do our job for us; we often investigate and act on information we get from right here. Otherwise, i would state; help others around you and spread illumination. illumination is a clarity of mind and spirit. The clarity of understanding, tolerance, acceptance, peace, knowledge, and wisdom. all create a better future if furthered to their greatest extents and beyond, all in all be a good person. If one is to take anything from faith take, "kindness."

Humanity needs to move beyond it's origins and become something anew. This does not call for the shedding of familiarity completely. We simply need to recognize that our current lifestyles and path are leading to a bleak and desolate end. We need to embark down a new path, one in which humanity is united, not countries. one where peace reigns, not conflict. We need a world where people are able to move beyond their selfishness and become selfless.

However,i would stress the development of mental clarity will propel us further into the future than any DNA based technological advancements to ourselves.

One should never give up. To give up is accepting defeat. Defeat cannot come without your acceptance. If you fight defeat with every breath you will win. If you seek for motivation or purpose, look no further than the world around you. Surly there are those within your own life who need help. Helping others often helps yourself, without you even knowing. If you seek support look no further than your family and friends, and bask in the confidence that they would follow you to any end; because you are you. That no matter your hardships or failures they are akin to you, because in their eyes you have proven yourself true.

My words mean nothing, so long as you do nothing. If anything is gleaned form any one's advice it must be this:
Find a purpose and pursue it with all your hear and soul. Then, you will never feel the sting of defeat, only strengthened perseverance.
Humanity needs to truly realize that they are responsible for their own actions, and that no deity good or ill can change that. That they need to stop "staring at the sky" and see what is around them. It is then we will begin to see progression. Complacency and ignorance reins today; it is why the Shards and individuals like myself cherish and support venues like ATS; because it makes people think, and inspires.
Regardless we know our days are numbered. Whether it is by our destruction, or the accomplishment of our purpose and duties, we will eventually end. It will then be the "duty" of the people to carry on "our duties" as their own. For the people of the Earth come to promote peace, equality, justice, love, kindness, and most importantly hope. One day; this world will be the pure definition of grace and beauty, a utopia. This remains our goal and purpose, no matter the hardships, no matter the times. If others can find it within themselves to reach out and claim the same destiny, humanity will be better off simply by being, rather than effort.

Bear in mind we are only the stewards of civilization, not it's keepers nor guardians. We maintain civilization until one of two things happen. One, humanity awakens, and claims their destiny, the destiny they rightly deserve after millenia of war and hardship. Or two, a greater existence is realized by humanity, and the (for lack of better words, I cannot use) "forces of light" will help maintain peace until humanity is capable of sustaining its own peace and harmony.
...continued

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As an Illuminons we always "keep our cool." To be balanced, non-argumentative, kind, persuasive, and vigilant in our duties is our way. Sadly, a majority of humanity does not recognize these characteristics as virtues.

I will say that the origins of human intelligence, and the origins of spirituality coincide with the origins of Illuminism. However, sadly to say that is all am allowed to disclose. This subject borders on treacherous ground which not only infuriates people in general, but also begins destabilizing the security of our orginization, thus my inability to fully disclose such matters.

The truth. The truth of our past, our future, and the nature of many things hidden, or once thought to be invisible/impossible. I do not attempt to speak in riddles. I only attempt to speak in specifics which do not give away our most closely guarded truths. But I can, and will say this.
"The new earth civilization will come upon the wings of sunshine and satin."

This is the new world. The New Earth Civilization. We must begin to work to do all we can to not only make this world better, but to shift our own personal mentalities and that of our children. The future battlefield will not be that of forest nor sand, but that of the mind. We must prepare ourselves and our children for this new battle. After all, this world does not belong to us, it belongs to our children. We are only holding this world for the shortest of time.

The reason I resist the "New World Order" title is not because of its definition. But because of its affiliation, and bastardized form regardless of its puritan definition. Therefore I express OUR definition as a New Earth Civilization. "Earth" recognizes all life on this planet as special and sacred, "World" does not. "Civilization" implies a new way of life, an improvement. An "Order" implies control, oversight, and an extinguishing of human rights/freedom. This is how we [The Shards] view the subtle differences between these two seemingly similar ideologies, but their wildly diverging outcomes.

NIA, The National Intelligence Agency is a name we managed to glean form some apprehended documents and computer files. The NIA is structured in an almost undetectable and untraceable way, thus their ever elusive nature. They operate underground with various leaders, like that that of cells. They operate from a wide variety of locations, and possess the capacity for establishing a complex, and vanishing in record times. One day a cell leader may be renting in an office building, or working out of a shipping container the next. There movements are erratic and random, and almost impossible to predict or trace. The cells issue various instructions which are then discreetly passed on via circuitous patterns to their subordinates. The subordinates are employed by many, allow me to repeat myself many, federal and international agencies, governments, and organizations abroad. They are indeed paid by these organizations as well as by the NIA proper. The various agents and associates to the NIA will execute their orders to whatever end. In many cases only an executive or CO will know what their orders are and will not inform their subordinates where or whom the orders are from. They will either execute their orders as apart of their normal duties where they are employed, or outside of them depending upon the task. One commonality among these subordinates is either the less common loyalty to the NIA proper, or the more common loyalty to their CO or manager, and an insatiable thirst for money. As for actual funding for side operations and the NIA organization itself, it is collected in various ways. They have been involved with many crime syndicates and other black market rings. They do not directly interface with these organizations but simply provide services and contact information, in result getting a percentage of the final deal. They also receive funding from "lost funds" via laundering and other methods. Just as well they receive bribery funds from blackmail type operations. They possess sufficient capital, political, and military weight to what they wish, when they wish with little to no indication as to who or what did it; while maintaining absolute discretion and invisibility. They are by all definitions ghosts. It is only with perseverance, intellect, and sheer luck that we have learned as much as we have. To uncover the basic structure of this organization took over fifty years. My grandfather told me before he died, that he was actually at the Council meeting where the "theory" of NIA was first proposed.

I would also emphasize that we do not actively "seek" victory. We only seek stabilization. It is not our duty to wholly defeat these people, only to survive and ensure that humanity survives. It is the duty and the word of the Enlightened Ones to end this conflict once and for all. To recreate our world in a new understanding and light. They realized long ago that humanity would not be capable of escaping its own pitfalls, and that they would need to uplift humanity. At the same they realized that why we learn there needed to be someone whom was capable of ensuring our survival, thus the Illuminons.

Remember, that we are only trying to stabilize matters, until our duties are lifted upon the shoulders of the Enlightened Ones; then things will take a dramatic change.

We are not "right," we simply exist to ensure the continuity of global stability. If we are right about anything, It is that we are right about defending ourselves, and that is all we are right about. What makes us different is that we are fighting for our survival, the NIA is fighting for dominance. We did not start this engagement, they did. But we will not allow them to succeed, that is our only objective. Winning is not our objective. We are more than content with a stalemate.

They have not killed me because they do not listen, just the same I have not provided any tangible threat to them, personally. I will state that over three hundred of us died before we decided to finally take direct action against them. We tried diplomacy, pacifism; it did not yield any results but more dead friends and allies.

...continued

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well I got to about page 8 of 20 of just Maban's posts here - and have run out of time - I wanted to share these again because putting it together like this kind of helps me to see the bigger picture. Also I think in a few of the posts I pulled he drops a few hints.

Cheers, k.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's good to read them again in one place. thanks for pasting them!

It's also interesting that when Maban started the thread he said 300 of them had been killed. After Iceland it had gone up to 2,000 and he seemed much darker and pessimistic than at the beginning.

I wonder -- does anyone here see any way that we will ever be able to determine if Maban was the real deal or if he was a hoax?

In my mind he doesn't seem like a typical hoaxer. He doesn't seem to care if people believe him, only that they hear what he has to say.

Interesting...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The ILLUMINATI PROJECT on Disclose.TV. I hope everyone just takes the time to watch this, so that we can just eliminate them from holding offices, and charge them with crimes, so as to take away their money and resources in the name of peace, sovereignty, and dignity.

O-315

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

If I had to pick a yes or no for Maban's credibility, it would be a yes for a few reasons - he was consistent, knowledgeable and always respectful over time. If he wasn't for real, then he was the next best thing - someone so delusional that they actually seem real - but a conscious hoaxer? I doubt it - no effort was put in to convert, change, glorify or anything, which I would expect a typical hoaxer to do.

Which is why I went through to put some of his posts together to try and focus on what he really was conveying.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
The ILLUMINATI PROJECT on Disclose.TV. I hope everyone just takes the time to watch this, so that we can just eliminate them from holding offices, and charge them with crimes, so as to take away their money and resources in the name of peace, sovereignty, and dignity.

O-315

It looks like you haven't read the thread.

Thanks for the link but I don't think it applies here.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Did anyone ever ask Maban about Montauk or MK Ultra?

I spoke with him and Tenzin about Dulce, but I wonder if anyone had any conversations about the others?

Also found another interesting link:

Overview

Just now reading it, so no opinion yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Any more ideas on the three truths???

A few, nothing worth sharing. I'm not overly interested in the 'truths' per se, or the Enlightened Ones for that matter. As far as I can tell I don't need to know any more about them than I already do.

Given that there is very little tangible evidence to get my teeth into, I feel my efforts are better served elsewhere. I have learnt enough of the Enlightened Ones, the artifact and the truths to be able to file them under 'possibles' and return happily to my agnosticism. I can neither prove nor disprove.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by We the People
IMO Its '' strange '' because, we could also have, the impression, this
thread was created, to make us look on the opposite direction of where
we could indeed, find conspiracies, implicating real known secret societies.

I am a firm believer that synarchism has played a fundamental role in shaping our history, of directing events and at times from steering us from our natural course. Secret societies have always played a role in drawing the like minded together towards a common goal. Some of those objectives have been positive, seeking to expand awareness and understanding of life, the universe and man's role in it. Others are designed to promote more humanist or ideological goals. There is 'good' and 'evil' to be found in all these groups. They can set out to create what they think is good, not considering that their wine is poison to another. I don't like secret societies, but at this current moment in time, I do not consider them a threat.

ConspiracyNut23 who posted earlier in this thread, has repeatedly pointed out on this forum, that currently there is no need for secret societies, that the closed doors of corporate board rooms are where the control in this world lies. He is most very correct. These companies operate in secret, use their money to control and manipulate, start wars and commit murder. They also stand for almost everything that the Freemasons stand against. Therefore despite my reservations about Freemasonry, I run with the principle that my enemy's enemy is my friend.

An insipid problem in my opinion are fraternities and sororities, which teach elitism, and reward superiority, survival of the fittest and the inflicting of humiliation. These people, those that rise to the top of the rat pack, are often hand picked to become our corporate leaders and politicians, thereby reinforcing the system and current status quo.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
When it’s not my Church, it’s my Brotherhood, since hundreds of years,
we’ve been, falsely accused, of all the sins of the world. i am a Freemason
and a Catholic and i always heard false accusations, against , the
Vatican's Integrity or masonry acivities, beliefs and goals.

Can you all, (anti everything), follow the Light within you, and if you don’t
want to, why not Just leave us alone !

Can you all understand, once and for all that Freemasonry ( like the Catholic Church)
Take Good men and make them better, to help humanity live in peace.

Maban knows where the Light is and all he wants, is to show us where to find it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I realise this is sort of of the subject. Well maybe not. I just read a very good article about how control of the world has been achieved right under our noses. Not it is not Alex Jones or "Tin Hat" t is a very good explanation of the World Trade Organization and the mechanism used to force "International Standards" on all countries.

I will paraphrase some of the article by F. William Engdah who has studied trade issues since 1984. There are many others who back up his information. WTO and the Politics of Food

The current state of affairs in World Agriculture goes back to IPC influence in the formation of the WTO, World Trade Organization and AoA, the Agreement on Agriculture. The WTO emasculated the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) an international agreement on the safe handling and treatment of GMOs. Instead of the usual trade treaties for the first time a world organization WTO, with tough sanction and enforcement powers, was formed. More important, decision making would be secret, with no oversight. The most vital issues of economic life on the planet were to be decided behind closed doors.

Under WTO rules, countries can challenge another’s laws. The case is heard by a tribunal of three trade bureaucrats (corporate lawyers). There is no conflict of interest rules binding them, and the names of the judges are kept secret. There is no rule that the judges of WTO respect any national laws, the three judges meet in secret and all court documents are confidential and cannot be published.

It explains why the USDA an Agency set up to help farmers, has been making dawn raids with SWAT teams over ear tags!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
I realise this is sort of of the subject. Well maybe not.

I don't think you are off topic at all, in fact I think that the very beauty in this thread is that there is no 'off topic' and long may it stay that way.

I just read a very good article about how control of the world has been achieved right under our noses. Not it is not Alex Jones or "Tin Hat" t is a very good explanation of the World Trade Organization and the mechanism used to force "International Standards" on all countries.

I will paraphrase some of the article by F. William Engdah who has studied trade issues since 1984. There are many others who back up his information. WTO and the Politics of Food

Interestingly, it was ConspiracyNut23, who I refer to in my previous post, that introduced me to William Engdahl's work and I too am a convert to his rather brilliant analytical mind, he writes with an informed honesty that is most refreshing in these days of spin. Personally, I can highly recommend 'Century of War'.

My only criticism of Engdahl is that he is a bit of an Anglo-phobe, but that in itself is refreshing, I get a little sick of the reverence heaped on my country for its past glories, or to explain it differently, it's success in exploiting the wealth and resources of other countries and cultures.

The most vital issues of economic life on the planet were to be decided behind closed doors.

While I agree that it is necessary in some cases to have a bodies that oversee issues of a global nature, like biodiversity, I struggle to see why those discussions and actions should be kept from us. If they affect us all, we should all be able to contribute.

It is essential that we all work towards encouraging biodiversity, and without exception it is something that we can all contribute to. If we do not take actions now, as the populations of birds and insects are diminishing with great rapidity, it will be too late. Without these creatures, essential as pollinators in the food chain, we at the top, will begin to suffer immeasurably. The planet will, thank fully, recover, but we as a species may not.

In my opinion, there is an intrinsic relationship between GM and the depletion of pollinators. In combination with intensive or industrialised farming practices, the growing of crops that are designed to be infertile has and will continue, to make the bee (amongst others) redundant. A bee can travel for miles in search of pollen, but when fields of a single crop, and infertile one at that, stretch for mile upon mile, they cannot do their job. By simply breaking up those fields with hedgerows, or the odd oasis of biodiversity, we can help these creatures and in doing so, help ourselves.

Under WTO rules, countries can challenge another’s laws. The case is heard by a tribunal of three trade bureaucrats (corporate lawyers). There is no conflict of interest rules binding them, and the names of the judges are kept secret. There is no rule that the judges of WTO respect any national laws, the three judges meet in secret and all court documents are confidential and cannot be published.

To an extent, though I don't agree with it, there is some rationale in secrecy. Have you seen the film 'Scanners Darkly'? The Keanu Reeves character (I don't remember his name) is unidentifyable to the outside world, his identity kept a secret. In a world that thrives on corruption, bribery and blackmail, it is the only way to keep those that enforce law beyond those temptations. Monsanto, is a massive global concern. They have power, they have influence and they are not above using it to fuel their profit margins. They will bribe judges, they will attempt to have decisions made in their favour. Just as all the major corporation would and do. They operate above the law, because quite often the law or justice is for sale to the highest bidder. Secrecy is therefore sometimes the only way to combat them.

As I said, I don't agree with it, but I can perhaps see why it might, in some cases be deemed necessary. It all depends on the decisions that they are making.

I don't know if you are aware of Chatham House/Royal Institute of International Affairs, they operate under a similar principle called the Chatham House Rule.

The Chatham House Rule reads as follows:

"When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed".
The world-famous Chatham House Rule may be invoked at meetings to encourage openness and the sharing of information.

www.chathamhouse.org.uk...

I am divided on this, as while I disagree with secrecy, I can see that in the world that we live in, the depth to which corruption permeates society and the lengths to which some corporations will go to protect their profit margin or market lead, then sometimes the only way to combat those problems is by more secrecy. I don't agree, but nor can I offer an alternative solution.

It explains why the USDA an Agency set up to help farmers, has been making dawn raids with SWAT teams over ear tags!

It could indeed. As long as secrecy exists and there is a lack of transparency we will never know. Or we have to wait a decade or five before the truth is allowed to come out. If we were to insist upon corporate and government transparency and accountability, then there would be no need to keep these matters secret. If someone, anyone, at any level of society, is commiting a crime then they should be held accountable, be that the farmer or the CEO of Monsanto or the head of WTO.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don’t normally hold a vast deal of store in astrology, but I enjoy Jonathan Cainer’s forecasts, they tend to hit the spot I am aiming at. After reading my horoscope for the day, I had a little flick through the rest of his web-site and came across the following articles. It caused a penny to drop and a little more besides.

His English is impeccable. His proper name is Geshe Cheme Tsering. He invites me to call him Chimmi (how he pronounces his own “middle name”). Chimmi has been all but an orphan since his mother died when he was a baby – and his father was thrown into prison for resisting the Chinese invasion. He reckons he must have been born early in 1958 and was about one when he was smuggled out of Tibet by the monks who adopted him. I look at him quizzically when he says this. It strikes me that, for a young Tibetan boy, there are not too many career options.
He smiles. “If you want an education you join the monastery.” Chimmi has read more Dickens than I have. He quotes Churchill. And he can handle a laptop. In this respect, we are “from the same planet”.

But then the differences become clear. Chimmi looks me in the eye and talks about monks who can materialise and dematerialise at will. He tells me that he is developing his telepathic skills with an eventual view to mastering the technique.
And he speaks, in almost casual terms, about deities and departed souls. To him, it is as usual to have a conversation with a holy being as it is for you and me to tune in to Coronation Street. Note please, that Chimmi does not just “pray to” such entities. He converses with them. He is religious. A monk can hardly be anything else.
But he is part of a religion like no other. Tibetans, strictly speaking are Buddhists, but their version contains a mystic tradition that no other Buddhists would recognise. It encapsulates an older belief system that has languished in the mountains of Tibet for thousands of years. This is the shamanistic tradition of Bon-Po. Chimmi tells me that it potentially empowers people to go astral travelling, to transform their shape, to be in two places at once, to go backwards and forwards in time...and to fulfil any wish. To become an astrologer, I have had to grow more open minded about life’s possibilities. After my own very personal, mystical journeys, I have become even more willing to accept what most people find unthinkable.

He continues in the third article;

Like the Dalai Lama, Chimmi does not believe that violence is ever justified. He prefers to pray that one day, by some act of divine intervention, their people will be set free.
Divine intervention is probably what it will take. The Chinese have no intention of going home. The rest of the world has no intention of making them. China is powerful. Nobody wants to threaten it with war. China is just beginning to open itself up to global commerce. There are fortunes to be made through trade. And what has traditional Tibet to offer? No oil. No gold. No glamour. Just a bunch of monks and mountains. But these are no ordinary mountains. Nor are these ordinary monks.

Place yourself, please, in a dreamlike state. Relax. Let your mind go blank for a moment. Be willing to float in and out of this world – and a thousand others. Imagine that you can levitate if you only make your body feel light enough. Pretend that, if you wish to, you can turn back the clock. Or send it sweeping forward to the future.
Envisage the ability to see into other people’s minds. Envisage, too, the power to influence their thoughts. You can do anything you want to. You can be whatever you dream of being.
You are under the influence of no drug. Your mind is perfectly sane and rational. You just happen to know about the existence of another dimension. You know how to enter and leave it at will. This all seems perfectly normal to you.
Congratulations. You have just taken your first step into a mystical, timeless realm.
You have drifted a little closer to the state that some people call enlightenment. And, just possibly, you have glimpsed the future of humanity. You may be only pretending – but on the path of self-discovery, pretence is a key part of the process.
You have entered what psychologists call the world of the shared subconscious. You have encountered what artists and writers call “the muse”. It is a delicate, fragile place. Yet it is full of wealth and wonder. Tap into it and you can bring forth a flow of inspiration. Siphon off a symphony. Draw down a design. Fish out, from this wondrous river, as many inventive ideas as you care to. You will never drain it dry.
We all enter this world from time to time. Yet our visits there are only fleeting. Even the greatest creatives cannot dwell there more than moment. It is too fluid, too different, too weird. To live there all day every day, you must either go mad...or become a monk.
Through a lifetime’s dedication, you can slowly learn to live on a natural high. And if you really go for it, you can become adept at the art of mind over matter. For breakfast, you can bend more spoons the Uri Geller. For supper, you can pluck an apple from thin air.
What if this ability is the true heritage of ancient Tibet? What if, up in those silent snow-capped mountains, the monks have been perfecting such skills for centuries? What if, under the guise of monastic practice, they have been protecting a priceless power?
Remember, please, that though these monks are Buddhists – Buddhism reached Tibet only a mere 1,500 years ago. Prior to that, the people of this land followed a much older mystical tradition, one that may date back further than any that we know.
Could this be the only place on earth where lost ancient knowledge has been purely preserved? It’s nice isn’t it, to drift in such a bubble of conjecture?
But now we must burst it. Guns. Troops. Politics. Heavy-handed armies forcing their way over the mountains crushing delicate flowers underfoot.
Welcome back to the “real world”?
Sorry to shatter the dream but now you understand two things: first, what the Chinese did to Tibet when they took it over and second, why the Tibetans, for all their access to magical power, cannot just wish the Chinese away.
You try summoning mystical skill with a knife to your throat. Or with a thousand years of heady atmosphere, suddenly destroyed forever. Or with a life in exile, however bearable it may have become.

If this is the “upside” of the burst Tibetan bubble, there is downside too. For as fast as the West has grown more “spiritual”, the Tibetans themselves have become more political. Though Dalai Lama is rightly respected as a hero and teacher all over the world, four years ago, he did something that sent shock waves through the entire Tibetan community. Suddenly, he demoted a deity.
He wiped out a wisdom being. To the Tibetans, this was like the Pope banning prayers to St Francis. Some felt able to accept his orders. But not, of course, the Tibetan equivalent of Franciscan monks. They just couldn’t believe what they were hearing. The pictures and statues of their most treasured saint were being taken out of the temples and smashed. A full-scale witch-hunt began. Tibetans who refused to renounce the deity found their names on danger lists. They could not work for the government unless they gave an undertaking, in writing, not to worship that deity any more. They were refused travel documents.
Thousands of exiled monks like Chimmi became doubly disenfranchised. To this day, the Dalai Lama has given no credible explanation for his actions. He has, as may befit the leader of a mystic tradition, given an incredible one. He has let it be known that he reached his decision through dreams, dough ball divinations – and consultation with Nechung, the official oracle of the Tibetan government. It matters not that the banned deity is one he personally worshipped for more than 20 years. Nor even that this deity, through an oracle, once provided him with escape route from Tibet. An oracle’s pronouncement is an oracle’s pronouncement. And if one oracle demands that another oracle be extinguished? Who can say?
Such a thing has never happened before. It is tempting to see this as the Tibetan bubble, beginning to fold in on itself as its magic merges with the outside air. The Deity in question is known as Dorje Shugen. Also called The Wish-Fulfilling Jewel. It has, Chimmi looks me in the eye and insists, the power to grant anyone, any mystical power they care to ask for.
There is a famous Tibetan prophecy called Shambala. For some it is a place, for others a state of mind. The prophecy describes a time when the Earth will be at peace and all who live upon it will become enlightened. Most Tibetans believe that Shambala is thousands of years into the future. Chimmi - or to give him back his full name, Geshe Cheme Tsering – thinks differently.
He tells me of another old Tibetan prophecy about a Shrine, in Lhasa. There are two doors to this shrine. One is always kept locked. They say that, when this door is opened, the power of the Wish-Fulfilling Jewel will rise.
That door to the West was effectively opened, some years ago, when the Chinese destroyed the shrine. So far, the power of the jewel has not found its way to you or me. But within three months, there is due to be a major cosmic conjunction of a kind that has not been seen for 1,500 years, precisely as long as Buddhism has been in Tibet. If the Dalai Lama wants the Wish-Fulfilling Jewel, Chimmi wonders if it is of interest to the rest of the world. But what, if we receive a Wish Fulfilling Jewel, would we use it for? To build a society based on love and understanding? Or get ourselves bigger houses and faster cars?

His web-site, unfortunately, is not page linked so I cannot link to the article. For anyone who wishes to read the article, select ‘About Jonathan’ from the menu on the left. Please note, that the article was written in 2000, so when he refers to a few months…it is a bit out-dated.

www.cainer.com...

I know that I am exceeding the quoting quota, but I really think that this is incredibly pertinent to the thread and hope that the MODs will allow me a little lee-way given the fact that I can’t link to the article itself, only the web-site. (Please!)

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Monsanto, is a massive global concern. They have power, they have influence and they are not above using it to fuel their profit margins. They will bribe judges, they will attempt to have decisions made in their favour.

I have heard about Monsanto before. I've been told that theyare trying to by up all the companies that harvest and sell Heirloom seeds in order to corner the market and sell their hybrid seeds! This will in effect keep you from ever producing your own food without Monsanto, due to the fact that a hybrid can't reproduce and has no seeds.

It really makes you wonder if profit is their only goal or is it the control of World Food Supplies.

www.newfrontier.com...

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join