It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

How did a symbol from Egyptian culture like this wind up on an ancient piece of metal in the middle of Germany? Did ancient Egyptian sun worship penetrate to the dark heart of Europe thousands of years ago?

There is an interesting book that you may want to read. I read it years ago. It was written by a Freemason (Christopher Knight), in it he is trying to find the true origins of Freemasonry and gets to a point where he seemingly produces evidence that Neolithic Celts (which were the dominent tribe in Europe in the Bronze age "if I recall correctly") were the people that brought "their" knowlege to the Egyptians.

Take it for what it's worth. Here's a link, so that you can see the book.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by We the People

I seen this comming, lets not make this a Masonic "BASHING" page (there is no place on the stones that attribute them to the Freemasons). If you want to troll take it elsewhere. This thread is about the ILLUMINATI/ILLUMINONS.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

are you saying a shadow government, could be secretly controled,
by freemasonry ?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Thanks for clarifying - perhaps superweapons is somewhere within the recesses of that larger portion of unknown areas in our brain.

One of the meanings of 'Maban' relates to the use of quarz stones in Australian Aboriginal Dreamweaving 'rituals'. I was reminded of it by your post.

Maban or Mabain is a material that is held to be magical in Australian Aboriginal mythology. It is the material from which the Clever Women and Clever Men [1] and Elders [2] of Indigenous Australia supposedly derive their magical powers. Maban is variously identified by different Australian Aboriginal tribes with quartz crystals, australites, mother of pearl, blood, ochre, feathers, Desert Rose, seeds, etc. The potent polyvalent term maban also shares meanings with the term 'shaman' and may be employed to denote Clever Women and Clever Men directly.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tribes can be distinguished by their Dreamings (34, p.26). Aboriginals believe there is a "oneness of person, body, spirit, ghost, shadow, name, spirit site and totem" (35). The Dreamtime is not an historic event. It corresponds to the whole of reality (34, p.26). It has a beginning, but is eternal the Aborigines have no word for abstract "time". The Dreaming is a "vertical line in which the past underlies and is within the present" (15, p.93). The power of the Dreaming is still available, as shown by Christian religious conversion of the Wonajagu people in 1963. Knowledge of sacred sites is secret and imparted to few. The Dreamtime is a "unity of waking-life and dream-life" (22, p.17;35). For example, to conceive, a man first finds a child in his "dreams", and directs it to his wife. An artist produces a new song by dream contact with a spirit.

All Aboriginals can outline these myths but only a few men - or rarely, women - are told the meaning of the most sacred myths. This is the medicine man, man of high degree, clever man or shaman (11,13).
A medicine man is selected because of a history of trances and visions. Medicine men initiate new recruits with magic rituals involving spirit beings. Rituals involve fear, isolation and suggestion (13, p.139). He may prepare for initiation by a two-month fast. He may be given "new insides", and quartz crystals may enter his body to provide power. He is given magic (astral) rope enabling him to fly through the air (have an out-of-body experience or OBE). He acquires X-ray vision from maban stones

www.aiprinc.org...

[edit on 8-3-2009 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

you are really hard to understand, you said oconnection's videos
'' Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings '' about freemasonry were
certainly something to think about, then you said you beleive that there
is a shadow government and then you removed freemasonry from
any conspiracies, you're theory is really weird

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I would have to say (IMO) that they are structured as a secret organization. A shadow Government with no name and beholden to no one. I have always had the feeling that Pres. go into the oval office like prey into a trap. Happy go lucky, with good ideas and hopes of new directions for America, and then the trap slams shut and the beast reveals itself and somehow makes a puppet out of them.

Unless it "IS" all an act and they were telling lies from the begining, I just don't think that they all willingly take the same path. I feel that they are being manipulated. But that's just me, it's strange how they all seem to give the same old song and dance once they are in office. Sure they'll pay lip service to the Right or Left and do just enoughto get by as a Rep. or Dem. but none act like an American that has concern for uor country. They seem to be acting in someone elses interest at the will of another force due to the way that they all follow the same BS once in office.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Read and comprehend, my posts are not hard to follow at all.

Like the one about the book "The Book of Hiram" it has nothing to do with a Masonic Shadow Government yet you want to make it that.

I have no issue with beleiving a Masonic conspiracy if one can be proven, not speculated and conjured.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAMES!

If you enjoy a good conversation or educated debate that's fine, but if you keep this up YOU CAN SAY HELLO TO MY IGNORE LIST.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lazy1981

They seem to be acting in someone elses interest at the will of another
force due to the way that they all follow the same BS once in office.

i agree 100%, they all change once in.

if the shadow government is a secret organisation then could it be the illuminati ?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

if the shadow government is a secret organisation then could it be the illuminati ?

"It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in _this_ Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned." George Washington

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

IMO you reacted in a very strange way

a conection between illuminati and freemasonry, is IMO, a very interesting
conspiracy theory, your reaction is very strange but i respect it, if
you don't want to explore it, we all, live into a free world after all.

Since i saw the videos, that oconnection found, i think the possibility is
worthy to explore, i hope you will not feel frustrated and you will respect
my will to explore that path.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by We the People
Since i saw the videos, that oconnection found, i think the possibility is
worthy to explore, i hope you will not feel frustrated and you will respect
my will to explore that path.

I have pretty much gone all over it, every possible action, and found that they are exactly what they say they are. For some it is a networking device or a dining club, they therefore gain very little from it in terms of growth. Others do use it for the purpose that it was intended, self development. Some have other reasons. And occasionally corruption creeps in. It has been systematically marginalised and attacked, it does not have any influence of any significance. The influence it does have is generally to the community that it serves and therefore remains localised.

Historically, there was a time when speculative freemasonry extended into the highest echelons of society. It appears to have conflicted, ideologically, in systems without a monarchy, but it does seem to have adapted in the US system of republicanism and been a success of sorts. FDRs government was peopled by a fair number of freemasons, he was one himself. LBJ and Gerald Ford were freemasons. And they were somewhat cahooting in the JFK saga, but that speaks to me as less of a conspiracy of freemasons, as two freemasons that should have spent more time on their perfectibility.

While it is possible that the freemasons control the whole kit and caboodle, I think it highly unlikely. I think we would perhaps be a little better off if they were, though I say that with the reservation that they are sexual segregationist which I don't think is healthy for any organisation, let alone the wider society.

Personally, I find the history of operative masonry far more illuminating in terms of discovering the 'mysteries' and for the connection of the craft to those who 'rule' or 'control'.

Either way, any power to rule that freemasonry had has passed, it's power in terms of illumination depends entirely on the individual.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

IMO Freemasons are not the problem, they are being used just like we are. The shadow government are aka the 13 ruling bloodlines, descended from waaay back when with their special "blue blood". No doubt (in my mind), they are also responsible for the NSA that Maban said was the real problem - as my understanding of the NSA is that they are like the labs or warehouses of the shadow government and pretty much do as they please just as they have for millenea - and they are 'not' human as we are.

This NWO/NSA didn't start yesterday or decades ago, it has been a plan for thousands of years. We just happen to be privileged enough to understand our demise as its happening...

As long as we keep thinking in terms of humans, it doesn't go back far enough to understand what's behind "it all".

And my understanding of why Maban kept discussion of some things (like aliens) out of the open part of the thread was to not detract from the thread's overall message as aliens can side track the conversation quickly as Kilgore noted

One of the best things Maban said was to make friends of strangers, to band together or we have no hope of getting through this - good advice any time. I'm in Canada and personally freaking out with how fast the "play" is proceeding to the finish line - mostly I think we only have time to get right with our soul, which ultimately is more important than our fears, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Really interesting, never heard of Maban stones before!
They sound like a catalyst, or generator for psychic 'stretching' - something I'm very interested in too -

Any more ideas on the three truths???

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

IMO Freemasons are not the problem, they are being used just like we
are. The shadow government are aka the 13 ruling bloodlines,

i agree 100 %, Freemasons are probably being used but at the top of the
organisation, a connection with the 13 bloodlines involved into the
The shadow government is a very interesting conspiracy theory IMO

freemasonry have a historical background of control and influence
on governments around the world, and even in those historical events
the majority of freemason at the bottom of the pyramid didn't know about it

did you watch the 3 documentary that oconnection found, in the serie
'' Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings ''

Volume One is – The New Atlantis
Volume Two is – Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.
Volume Three is –The eye of the Phoenix: SECRETS OF THE ONE DOLLAR BILL

IMO, freemasonry could be connected with the illuminati and The shadow
government, what do you think

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This thread will not be turned into another pro/anti freemasonry thread.

There are dozens of other threads discussing Freemasonry.

If you read back from the beginning of this thread, Maban clearly states that Freemasonry has nothing to do with his organization, nor does it lead to the same conclusions reached by his group.

Out of respect for Maban, let's please not get off on a Masonic tangent.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

What do you suggest we do based on your understanding of all Maban's teachings? One thought I recently had based on coming across 'Sheriff Mack' from Arizona, was, as he said, getting the sheriffs/police on 'our' side now - to protect and serve as they were originally signed up to do - he has stopped forcing people out of foreclosed homes - truly inspirational to me in light of all the other stuff happening and is actively getting sheriffs from as many counties/states as possible on board now.

I mean we have the time (or more likely take the time) to sit here and read/post, what do you (or anyone here) see as a positive direction or action to take, carry on, etc.?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Originally posted by emsed1

Maban was very fond of video games, as well as Anime.

I know he was really looking forward to the Deus Ex 3 game coming out.

IMO, Maban is just a regular dude, who love to play video games
like you said, and have a '' lotttttttttttt of imagination.''

I can understand that you don't want to get into the masonic / illuminati
connection, shadow government conspiracy path, as you are, as your
avatar says, a Freemason and a Night Templar.

i can respect that, i just wanted to had M2Cents

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I am a Freemason and a Knight Templar (as if you didn't know, Bro. Achilles).

While I enjoy jousting with you on other threads I would just ask as a true gentleman conspiracy theoriste to please leave masonry out of this one, because it does not apply here and Maban doesn't want us to get distracted from the truth here.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

What do you suggest we do based on your understanding of all Maban's teachings? One thought I recently had based on coming across 'Sheriff Mack' from Arizona, was, as he said, getting the sheriffs/police on 'our' side now - to protect and serve as they were originally signed up to do - he has stopped forcing people out of foreclosed homes - truly inspirational to me in light of all the other stuff happening and is actively getting sheriffs from as many counties/states as possible on board now.

I mean we have the time (or more likely take the time) to sit here and read/post, what do you (or anyone here) see as a positive direction or action to take, carry on, etc.?

At the fundamental level it begins by loving others.

Then it progresses to helping others.

It means eliminating any selfish human fear or hatred toward another human.

As cheesy as it sounds -- Pay It Forward. Go out and do ridiculously charitable works with no expectation of reward or recognition.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can't remember which page Maban had brought this topic to light on so I'll give it a go based on memory.

I remember him saying that this "NIA" had been working on groups of "superhuman soldiers" and that the Shards were tracking and destroying the locations where these experiments were taking place.

I also remember him saying that the Shards and Remnants used Hollywood to spread their propaganda (if you will).

I bring this up because I was watching "Max Payne" last night and it struck me as being a bit funny due to the similarities in the plot of the movie and Maban's version. Not an exact match yet very similar.

Any thoughts.?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by lazy1981]

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join