It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I came across a film that I feel is very important to watch. This is what we are fighting against, this is what Maban spoke of when he said "Remnants". This is what we must focus our energies on, a evil world order that has bastardized the original message of the "Enlightened Ones".

I felt very moved, the editing is great, the message really spoke to me!
Tricks of the Trade

Where is the tablets of the 500 million at that is shown?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

the video is very good Darky6K, at the end we can see the Georgia Guidestones
a huge granite monument made by the Freemasons as a guide to humanity.
very weird IMO

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
[

I was pointing to your post on page 63 where you first posted the news of Maban so he can read what happened. ??

Oh, sorry. I thought you were asking me to go back and read it. I didn't see Darky6K's post.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darky6K
Did he just know that Iceland was about to be invaded by Remnants?

He didn't say that to me but I definitely got the impression he knew something was about to happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thankyou for your respect. I have to say that it was surprising maban had not yet connected with you the way he did others via u2u, it is surprising, but then so was his unexpected physical exit.

You have my greatest respect as well.

I believe Maban had a lot of respect for KT.

Hopefully Tenzin or others can come forward when/if things settle down to clue us in on more of the story.

Antar - What more can you tell us about the darkness? Many, many people I know that consider themselves clairvoyant or sensitive all seem to have this darkness in the pit of their stomachs.

It feels different from worry or anxiety. I mean there is the overall concern about the politicosocioeconomic happenings, but beyond that there is this feeling of darkness/heaviness.

Could it be a self-fulfilling prophecy? Is it possible that all the negative energy we are generating with our 'end of days' thinking (2012, etc.) that we are in fact quickening our own downfall?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thankyou for your respect. I have to say that it was surprising maban had not yet connected with you the way he did others via u2u, it is surprising, but then so was his unexpected physical exit.

I believe Maban had a lot of respect for KT.

Hopefully Tenzin or others can come forward when/if things settle down to clue us in on more of the story.

Antar - What more can you tell us about the darkness? Many, many people I know that consider themselves clairvoyant or sensitive all seem to have this darkness in the pit of their stomachs.

It feels different from worry or anxiety. I mean there is the overall concern about the politicosocioeconomic happenings, but beyond that there is this feeling of darkness/heaviness.

Could it be a self-fulfilling prophecy? Is it possible that all the negative energy we are generating with our 'end of days' thinking (2012, etc.) that we are in fact quickening our own downfall?

I agree, I would also like to know if Antar can tell us more of this dark attack, that lightworkers have felt for last weeks and months. I am a healer and I have bin attact several times sins august and also my friend who is also a healer. And I have seen that all over the internet that lightworkers are feeling this.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Do Illuminists Play video games?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by We the People
reply to post by Darky6K

the video is very good Darky6K, at the end we can see the Georgia Guidestones
a huge granite monument made by the Freemasons as a guide to humanity.
very weird IMO

Thanks. Is that the state or country?

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Almost certain it's the State.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

In my opinion it doesn't take a special sense to know that darkness in the last few months and years has been increasing at a disturbing rate. But personally being sensitive to such things I can verify that I sense it also. But as I like to say it is always darkest before the dawn so do not loose hope!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I know you were asking Antar but I do have something to say. Without a doubt both a feeling of darkness and a feeling of being lifted are present depending upon the individual. What's most notable is the increasing polarization. For myself it's an ever increasing feeling of elation, almost like a low-level orgasm on steady. There are times I hurt badly (physically and mentally) but much of what I have experienced is much like what others on the light path have described by going through the pain and agony of growth.

You're right though, it is a self-fullfilling prophesy and we are the one's responsible for filling in the blanks. We pick our own outcomes by choosing our way. The ones moving towards the more negative pole will disagree but that is integral to the dark path.

[edit on 3/5/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by locoreese
Do Illuminists Play video games?

Maban was very fond of video games, as well as Anime.

I know he was really looking forward to the Deus Ex 3 game coming out.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I often wonder if it's just negativity feeding off each other when I talk to people about the darkness or if we are all really feeling it.

It does almost hurt physically to focus on it. And the dreams.... ugh!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Yep it is the state of Georgia.

Nobody seems to know who paid to have them made or put up, but they did get vandalized severely a few months ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Since we're talking about the NWO check this out....

How's them apples?

Seems it's here and time has run out. Has the work of the "Illuminati" finally come into fruition? Like I've said before I believe we need to unit but not in the system being constructed, a social dictatorship. My self and many others have said for a long time that they would use economic reasons to usher the NWO in. Are the Remnants winning, perhaps this is the "Darkness" my self and many others have been feeling recently? I believe so!

The message that Maban spoke of, he said if you remember one thing it's love your neighbor as your self, we'll need this mentality to survive the coming Darkness. We'll need to depend on others more then ever. There will be many who will be against this system and it will take love and giving to make it hrough these hard times.

The good news is I believe it won't last, it will be a very blood, destructive period but I believe out of the ashes we will arise, better, smarter, more caring. Things will balance out, evil can't rule forever, ying and yang so to speak.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I was taking the Shangri-La thing more literal - not the "go within" route because he said it 'exists'

Did I say it didn't exist?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I have to say that it was surprising maban had not yet connected with you the way he did others via u2u, it is surprising, but then so was his unexpected physical exit.

My Mother always said that I can't be told, and she was right. I appreciate nothing unless I find it out for myself. There was therefore not so much a lack of a connection as a resistence from me in making one.

I wasn't so surprised by his exit as I was by his return prior to it. It was welcome though and for me, needed. Wherever he may be now, I have a great deal to thank him for.

Thank you, that means a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have been reading the works of Nicholas Roerich (as referred to in a post by oconnection), they are quite extraordinary and in the most part very much in tune with Maban's message.

There is a piece called 'On Womanhood' which I think that you might enjoy. This is a small excerpt, follow the link and select 'Realm of Light' from the left hand menu and scroll down for the full piece if inclined. His other writings are well worth a look too, and his paintings are wonderful, much to my taste.

“During the hard days of cosmic cataclysms of human disunion and disintegration, of the forgetfulness of all of the highest principles of existence which give true life and lead to the evolution of the world, a voice must rise which calls to the resurrection of the spirit and to the carrying of the fire of achievement into all actions of life. And of course, this voice should be the voice of Woman, who has drunk the chalice of suffering and humiliation and has become forged in the highest patience.

“Let Woman, Mother of the World, say, ‘Let There Be Light.’
“Then what will this light be, and in what will the fiery achievement consist? In the lifting of the banner of Spirit upon which will be inscribed ‘Life, Knowledge and Beauty.’
“Yes, only the heart of the Woman, the Mother, can gather under this banner the children of the whole world without difference of sex, race, nationality and religion.
“Woman, Mother and Wife, witness of the development of man’s genius, can appreciate all the great significance of the culture of thought and knowledge.
“Woman, the inspirer of beauty, knows all the power, all the synthetic might of Beauty.
“And so at once let us assume the carrying of the Great Banner of the New Era—the Era of the Mother of the World. Let every woman expand the boundaries of her own hearth so as to encompass the hearths of the entire world. These multiple fires will strengthen and embellish her hearth.
“Let us remember that each limitation leads to destruction and each expansion gives constructive energy. Therefore with all forces let us strive toward the expansion of our consciousness and the refinement of our thoughts and feelings so that through this fire we will be enabled to kindle our hearth.
“Put into the foundation of this Woman’s unity the striving towards the true knowledge which does not know human demarcations. ‘But how can one reach the true knowledge?’ you will be asked.
“Answer that this knowledge lies in your spirit, in your heart—be able to awaken it.
“Striving toward beauty will be as the key to knowledge. This knowledge lies in each striving towards the General Good. This knowledge is scattered in all great teachings which have been given to the world. This knowledge is poured out in manifestations of the Cosmos, in each phenomenon, and only people who have lost the gift of observing Cosmic manifestations have lost the key to many of the mysteries of existence which could give them the understanding of the causes of all calamities which take place at present.
“Therefore, gathering women-warriors of Spirit, direct them toward the carrying of this knowledge.
“Humanity should realize the great Cosmic law, the law of Majesty, the law of greatness and equilibrium— of two as the basis of existence. All principles deprived of these two beginnings, call forth a lack of balance and destruction. But let the woman who has realized this law, and who is striving toward the equilibrium of the Beginnings, preserve all beauty of the Woman’s Image, let her not lose the tenderness of the heart, the finesse of feeling, the sacrifice and courage of patience."

www.roerich.org...

Interesting I thought

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I found this interesting piece:

Alien Watchers

Does this seem similar to Mabans notes?

Another:

Atlantis

I wish Tenzin would show up and tell us if we are getting warmer here...

[edit on 3/6/09 by emsed1]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In reading a bunch of things and mashing them up with some of Maban's stuff, here is what I am thinking. (These are my thoughts and not Maban's)

- Two races of aliens were having a war

- One race came here and hid out (Antarean, nephilim, etc)

- They may have possibly bred with humans or affected our DNA

- Atlantis/Azatlan/Alanis, etc., was their home and then it either left or was destroyed.

- There is a group of enlightened beings that exist somewhere/sometime that observe us and gave 'somebody' a secret message, probably in Egypt

What do you guys think?

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join