It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theBLESSINGofVISION

It is good to see others "see us" as human, too.
Understanding is the highest thing any person can achieve.

- Maban

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

We have not "seized control" whatsoever.

Sorry, Maban, did I imply somewhere that you had?

However, we have created "things." One of the mediums we find to be useful is film, cinematography.

I must admit to you that I had already noticed this.

No the last two where not "merely coincidental." I think the Tokyo Shard did a great job with this one.They where essentially the "finance" and "visionaries" of this production.

I apologise for wasting your time by asking you questions I already know the answer to, but I just wanted some corroboration. Thank you.

There are a number of films which we had a hand in, which convey how we see the future to be.

Would it be possible for you to name any of these, just in case I've missed any? I really enjoyed the first Matrix film, by the way. I'll be damned if the Wachowski Brothers wrote all of that!

This movie was an example, that no matter how bad, we can always change our circumstances. Our environment is of no consequence, just our heart and actions. Glad you enjoyed it!

- Maban

Thank you for recommending it to us. It was very interesting and entertaining.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Maban,

1. Are you taking a risk telling us all this?
I mean, if you are genuine, then might some of your own be seriously peeved that your openly telling of you organisation?

Be cool man.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by WatchRider]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
Maban,

I mean, if you are genuine, then might some of your own be seriously peeved that your openly telling of you organisation?

Be cool man.

I think he's either persuaded them to let him come here and talk or he's here at their instruction -- assuming, of course, that there is indeed a "they" he's representing.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maban i wonder if you get somekind of list that tells you how to live your life when you join the Illuminati?

Like maybe certain foods to avoid , dont use drogs etc.

You are the "enlightened" ones and i guess you have alot of "tips and trix" on how to live a successful life, dont you?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andreas b

What your asking of Maban is common knowledge available everywhere, exspecially over the net. Now it's another thing to live that way, it's easier to live the life of ease and fun than the disciplin lifestyle your searching for. Best of luck finding what your looking for my friend, who knows maybe Maban knows something we don't but good question.

Love and Light

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You alright, Maban? You've been quiet for about 4 days.

And I know, I know; you don't have time to sit around battering refresh like an utter "Luciferian," but still...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

You did not insinuate; I simply stated as such to curtail future debate. We always look ahead.

No question is a "waste of time" nor redundant. Every time a question is asked there is always something else to be gained from it, that is the nature of the universe. The only constant is change.

I would need time to compose a list of such states films. To my knowledge, aside form research assistants, the Wachowski Brothers did write it on their own. Just because genius can be serendipitous, does not mean it is conspiracy. Some of the greatest breakthroughs in any field have been in unlikely places, by unlikely men.

I'm glad you found Appleseed a good watch.

- Maban

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Originally posted by WatchRider
Maban,

I mean, if you are genuine, then might some of your own be seriously peeved that your openly telling of you organization?

Be cool man.

Yes I am taking a risk. I am taking a risk that the NIA will ignore me, and that my Shard's leaders know the battlefield sufficiently, to advise me promptly, and properly; for my own well being. I initially "requested" this assignment, as do all Illuminons with their duties. So one could summarize that yes, I indeed was "ordered" to undertake the creation and furtherance of this thread.

Yes, a good deal of more "elder" Illuminons, are indeed "peeved" that I am doing this. Many of them think this an utter waste of time and energy. Time and energy better spent elsewhere, on "more pertinent" tasks. I and a majority of the Icelandic Council disagree. Granted, what I am doing here is neither grand nor efficient, but it still possess its redeeming qualities. These are the very qualities of truth, understanding, and wisdom. Ideals which more "modern" generations of Illuminons value greatly; especially in such times that they are in short supply.

As an Illuminons we always "keep our cool." To be balanced, non-argumentative, kind, persuasive, and vigilant in our duties is our way. Sadly, a majority of humanity does not recognize these characteristics as virtues.

- Maban

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andreas b

Originally posted by andreas b
Maban i wonder if you get somekind of list that tells you how to live your life when you join the Illuminati?

Like maybe certain foods to avoid , don't use drugs etc.

You are the "enlightened" ones and i guess you have alot of "tips and trix" on how to live a successful life, don't you?

I would then again wish to revert back to Buddhism as a guideline for a subsequent answer. There is no "list" of which you speak. We follow a "pure" and "tranquil" lifestyle; at least to the extent society will allow. The most important aspect of such matters, is not a sort of material "list;" but that of a lifestyle. If one holds themselves to a specific "path" that one lives their lives by; all else will follow. So long as one is dedicated to the path, one need not bother with such contrivances. In all, one must focus on the root cause, not just its symptom. Hopefully this has addressed your question; if not please state so.

- Maban

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I have yet to have any late night meetings with your "MIB," so suffice it to say yes; I am still here. Preoccupied maybe, but still aware and cognizant. My response times are usually a direct correlation to the number of questions asked. I would rather answer a number, than trickles over time; for future reference.

- Maban

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
"As he said those words, the curtain was drawn back and I saw him anew."

It is good to see others "see us" as human, too.

Well, i assume we are all human. Are there those that question "your" humanity? Hmmm...
I would offer a reminder that I do not "see" you all with any clarity or accuracy other than what you tell me i would see if you could show me... Do you understand?

Understanding is the highest thing any person can achieve.

Then denying that understanding would be the highest transgression that one could perpetrate on a person.
Right?
Is my logic accurate?

Do you deny us understanding?
Do you attempt to take away, in your words, the highest thing any person can achieve?
It seems you do, so please tell us, if not, what are we missing?

What is it that we are missing, because we "see" what is perhaps a public relations excercise, in lieu of the bounty of understanding and enlightenment shared on this thread.

Hoarding information and secrecy, relentless pursuits of power, and spiritual / intellectual enslavement are evil. Correct? You must understand that you invite these LOGICAL perceptions with what you allow to be percieved.

Blessed is the child that can hold his own.
Do you understand what I am communicating?
It is essential.
I'll say it again.
Even in circumstances in which seemingly limitless precautions and resources and overwhelming will has been used to get that child to see otherwise...

[edit on 5/27/2008 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by android1296

That from a guy who writes childishly naive material at this website, Conspiracy Archives? I don't know anyone who would take your childish material "seriously".

I can also confirm that Knigge was not one of the original Bavarian Illuminati. He was sought later on because of his knowledge of Masonic and other rituals.

There is nothing childish about Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men's site. The article on the Bavarian Illuminati is the best factual report on the Order I've read on the Internet. Read it for yourself and see if you can find anything false. The article contains way more fact than you'd ever find in this thread. Maban claiming that Knigge was an original Bavarian Illuminati is indeed false. (if you had read the thread instead of looking for any reason to attack Fire, you'd have notice Maban recanted his statement)

Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men takes great care to publish only factual information. You'll notice that unlike many conspiracy theorists researching the Illuminati, he does not link Mayor Rothschild to the movement. Not because he didn't want to, (any CT would if he could) but because he couldn't find any information confirming it. Yet, you constantly attack his integrity.

IMO, Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men and MasonicLight should both be "Subject Matter Expert" for this forum.

It is quite hilarious that soon after getting your thread deleted for blatantly attacking Fire in the Minds, you go off and post yet another unfounded attack against him. Maybe it's time for you to take a rest from the keyboard, because I doubt you'll last long on ATS if you keep it up.

BTW, you keep spamming the board with links to this fletch character of yours. Yet, no one seems to know who he is.
Are you Dennis Fetcho?

[edit on 27/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You did not insinuate; I simply stated as such to curtail future debate. We always look ahead.

Understood. I, myself, wasn't going to ask you that, but I guess someone else may have at some stage.

No question is a "waste of time" nor redundant. Every time a question is asked there is always something else to be gained from it, that is the nature of the universe. The only constant is change.

Indubitably, good Maban. Indubitably. You could have just said this when I asked you how old you were, instead of chastising me for being a Bastard!

I would need time to compose a list of such states films.

You don't need to concern yourself with that level of detail at this time. If you could just give me one or perhaps two other examples that would entirely suffice, Sir.

To my knowledge, aside form research assistants, the Wachowski Brothers did write it on their own. Just because genius can be serendipitous, does not mean it is conspiracy. Some of the greatest breakthroughs in any field have been in unlikely places, by unlikely men.

I'm glad you found Appleseed a good watch.

- Maban

A perhaps, there. A perhaps. And I didn't mean to insult the Wachowski's by outright suggesting that far darker and far more intelligent persons than they interjected their own ideology into the script, but I strongly suspect that something like that happened. It was just far too massive a film. I noticed similarities between Ex Machina and The Matrix, but those could have been "merely coincidental." The recent PC game Crysis also had certain likenesses to The Matrix because they burgled the "Squiddy" designs -- so it may just be a case of copying "cool" renderings.

I guess that even if the Wachowski's wrote the whole thing, it's still a conspiracy -- if only between themselves.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Cadbury

I have yet to have any late night meetings with your "MIB," so suffice it to say yes; I am still here. Preoccupied maybe, but still aware and cognizant. My response times are usually a direct correlation to the number of questions asked. I would rather answer a number, than trickles over time; for future reference.

- Maban

My "MIB?"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hey Maban! This is turning into a great thread, with great discussions. I have some more questions and yes one of them is because of Indiana Jones

1) Is the myth around the crystal skulls true? What information do you know about the skulls?

2) Was Katrina purposely squandered, or was it just bad leadership?

3) Is there anything planned by any groups or people for the Bejing olyimpics?

4) What is the story behing the pyrimids of the world? Was the movie "Legend of Atlantis" right about the pyrimids?

5) I live in Canada and was wondering who the best party was to vote for? (who wasn't corrupted by evil society groups aka Bilderberg's ect...)

6) There is talks of Terra-Forming Mars, how does the enlighten ones or creator look at us doing that?

7) The way we are so destructive, will the other "Alien Species" allow us to travel in space? I know if i was looking down on us, i wouldn't want this species exploring the universe.

8) Since you say your only 24 and are so knowledgeable, at what age do the shards introduce you to this knowledge or the group?

9) Being in a group like the shards, is it hard to get into and keep a relationship? If so do you introduce your mate with the shards if you marry since they are family now? Would you or are you going to introduce your off-springs to the shards?

10) How's it going?

Thanx for the time, and i'm looking forward to your responses.

Love and Light

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Thank you!

For the record, I was a little harsh on Maban. Sorry. And - yes - it was probably due to pride. I have little patience these days for credulousness - thus my initial reaction to his claims.

As for android, contempt and disgust is the only thing I can offer.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
PART ONE:
If the remnants are the enemy of the icelandic shard,
could you give us information that would expose them?

List of names of members?

Specific ideological / philisophical / spiritual differences that make them wrong?

Expose your enemies to the world totally...

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO

I was going over this far-fetched notion in my mind:
Am I wasting my time asking for specifics in regards to the nemesis that are the remnants?
Will the true loyalty of the icelandic shards belong to the entire illuminati tree or will it be to humanity?

What if i said that the concept of two different factions of the same group waging war against eachother is reminiscent of the democrat vs republican illusion...
Reminiscent, specifically, of a misdirection and deception tactic designed to control others - to perpetrate the false illusion of choice, while concealing any truth that would threaten the agenda.

Would that be a legitimate concern?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART THREE

I dont understand why those that call themslves illuminati, consider themselves illuminated, reference "light" as their very essence,
conceal the truth under the shadow of darkness.
Why these members of light, seek to trap this light and hoard this light, rather than allowing the light spread unchecked.

Could you clarify please?

What is the illumiati stance on the concept and nature of what is commonly referred to as yahweh?
What is the illuminati stance on the concept and nature of what is commonly referred to as lucifer?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join