It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Yes, the first 2 volumes are short but intense reads, that incorporate Free Masonic Rosicrucian and core illuminati ideals. From there it appears persecutions forced them to tone down the illuminati roots in the next three.

The others as you mentioned have evolved into the pollution of blending. It seems the illumined that created the trust died out and imposters took over with a ramtha channeler teaching, I do not agree with. Similar to what happened with the Chicago Magi temple.

Still even the recent volumes are uplifting and I sometimes read select passages, to those that are down, and its a good jumpstart to get them back on track. You will undoubtedly have access to the first five volumes in a private library close to home. Don't make any effort beyond those hand pressed and printed volumes.

I believe you have a group up North there you will be familiar with from the 20s 30s 40s that also died off, that was very similar to the UK shard. Do you have any reference volumes from them to recommend (offline is ok)?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

6) For now, the last question. what is with the whole 2012 thing?

At this point the Shards see no viable credibility to the 2012 myth. However we do fear it. We fear it because so many "fell it to be true," some may "try" to make it true. If anything in efforts to "prove" it true,or simply as a marker to wreak havoc, Either way it will be tumultuous because people have set their minds on such an outcome.

- Maban

The Great White Brotherhood are watching this carefully. There is a definite twist going on in time and space and humanity is indeed creating it as they go along.

For a time and a time and a time again, watching this 'Choice' in human evolution is very troubling to all of the brothers. Humanity is choosing their future and it is a poor choice. Interfering can come but only when the formation become solid enough to see the path.

Very troubling.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Originally posted by Spaxz
1) Do you or the shards know what is going on with the Chem-Trails?

2) I've heard talk about the U.S military having a weapon to create earthquakes(They say they created the Indiana earthquake). Is this true?

3) What books or researching papers have you read to better yourself in enlightenment? Cause I am on that journey and have been looking into several different ways of meditation and can't decide on how to do it "properly".

The "chem-trials" are typically ice crystals formulating in the upper atmosphere aft of an aircraft. Technically speaking, "chem-trails" do exist, but not quite in the context many ATS'ers think them to be. A long held "experiment" of the military has been weather modification. In theory it would be a "wonderful tool" to "soften an enemy" before any sort of operation. After unfavorable results, as well as spotty results they abandoned the project. Only in later years (late 80's, early90's) scientific groups began using it to experiment and calculate meteorological causes and effects. One of the reason why we have gleaned so much about weather patterns, jet streams, and meteorological models is because of "chem-trails," after a sense. In many instances the release of silver iodide has been used to trigger precipitation to "kill" hurricanes. They have also used Carbon Dioxide ice pellets ("dry ice") to the same end. For a while the military tried utilizing various forms of graphite particulate as a massive "chaff" system to fool enemy radar. The issue often was that it was either too dense a cloud, dropping to the ground, scrubbing jet engines to the bone causing malfunctions, as well as acting as a major irritant to troops on the ground. The flip side was that it too fine a cloud, it caused drifting for miles with the wind, settling on distant towns and inducing increased asthma pandemics. At the same time it was no wheres "dense" enough to fool radar and just acted as a fine dust settling over everything. Later test with other metals proved nearly as useless. They even attempted to utilize heavy metals whose radar return would be greater, however the obvious density and volatility to organic tissue was a hazard deemed too extreme to utilize; this explains why certain "test sites" are so volatile (i.e. Groom Dry Lake). Through further experimentation and testing they pioneered the modern day M56E1 Smoke Generator. This is the final version of decades of R&D realized. They recently did a "Future Weapons" Special on it.

Futureweapons - M56E1 Smoke Generator

The U.S. "military establishment" has often dreamed up such a device, such are the results of the theatrical production, "The Core." However in all scientific endeavors it is simply too "infeasible" to truly create such a seismic event. Ultimately one would have to manipulate the convection currents in the mantle, or at the least be able to trigger a seismic event with a smaller "man made" one at a fault line. However, the amount of energy required to "release" a fault's given tension would be of large scale, and thus highly inconcealable. In theory it looks to be a "clean-handed" "easy" way to hit an enemy however it is simply too complex to easily execute such an event. Yet again, military research ran with what research they had and began developing seismic weapon systems. Systems capable of creating tremendous amounts of seismic activity by creating one high energy burst slightly underground. In theory it would create a devastating earthquake that would level a region. To my knowledge this research is still underway but has not provided much fruit. One side project which was secret for a great deal of time which has now become commonplace on the battlefield plays off similar designs/concepts and is known popularly as the "bunker buster." Rather than creating a seismic event it is designed to penetrate deep into earth and then utilizing a termobaric charge, create a singular massive burst of energy utilizing air pressure and it's inerrant stresses to collapse a earthen facility upon itself. If one examines projects and eventual results, history will show that they later evolved into a less fanciful and more practical applications. Another equivocal example is the progression of the RS-71 project. Initially the US Army as well as the USAF experimented with disk shaped craft, but were met with little or no success. What was gleaned from that research was the minimal RCS (radar cross section return) that they provided. This later evolved into the "chime edged" A-12, the later RS-71 Blackbird. Similar technology was then implemented into the "Tacit Blue," and "Have Blue" projects. The original intent of a given fanciful technology was rarely ever realized. Instead, it is implemented into a more practical application in military technologies.

Firstly, good books, or research papers typically never do it justice. Books are your best bet but i have yet to find one which I could whole heartedly agree with. In my quest i read as much as i could and threw out all the garbage. Part of finding enlightenment is knowing what is worthy, and what is simply "filler." No one piece holds the answers. just like "no single mind can contain all wisdom," no single source can contain all answers. Part of the quest towards enlightenment is diversification in all teachings, even those which are false. One must see all to recognize the path. It is when one knows their surroundings, does the way become clear. Each journey to enlightenment is not uniform, it is unique with different challenges and hardships; each test and make who we are, and who we will become. If you consider it from a scientific perspective of balance; each person is unique and different, so too then must be their journey. As for meditation; if you want a "guideline" honestly look at "MODERN" hypnosis techniques. Long ago back in high school after our "senior prom" the class had a hypnotist come in. My friend of course attempted to get me to volunteer, luckily my fellow Illuminon friends helped convince the rest; we where worried about his efficacy in "drawing out" truths, and how it may be dangerous for us few. Regardless, we watched and initially i though it to be real "hocus pocus," if you will.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Maban]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
continued>>

But it wasn't until i saw how susceptible they where to his suggestions that I began to realize "how" he was doing it, rather then 'how" they where reacting to him. In the initial stages of 'preparing them' he had them get ultra realized and then gave them time to get comfortable. it wasn't until i realized him say "you should fell a tingling at the top of your head," that this was simply a form of deep meditation. The 'tingling" he was referring to was the widely accepted cause of seratonin being released rapidly into the brain. This aids calmness and relaxation. This is why i mention MODERN hypnosis techniques. Personally I was able to identify with this 'feeling' given when i am able to relax into a deepened state of meditation it is readily apparent; however i would caution this takes time and discipline to reach, and even i cannot reach it by will it is really about timing and conscience. I find that reaching meditation is best facilitated by realizing in the dark, with no noises nor light and focusing on nothingness (and believe me as easy as this sounds, it is the hardest part). Once you are relaxed and sill conscious (i need to emphasize that) and are able to most past daily thoughts worries, and inner chatter you will begin to feel different. You can start as a novice by realizing and simply counting breaths in and out, it keeps your mind relaxed but busy preventing it from wandering while maintaining the current state. If you mind wanders for more than a second the meditation is broken and must be star over completely, typically losing upwards of an hours relaxation. You must be prepared to give as much time as possible for it, and it can help substitute sleep, in fact it can improve quality of sleep dramatically,and is scientifically proven to do so. By releasing extra seratonin it allows the body to perform it's revitalizing functions more efficiently. In the end when it all comes down to it it's all about discipline; allowing yourself to feel itches and aches and to simply experience them rather then instinctualy reacting to them and moving or itching. To basically free yourself (I'm trying to avoid occultist talk here) of you body so only the mind exists, so feeling does not exist but is more of an existing object than yourself. The best advice i can offer you is to keep trying, how i meditate and my friends do are completely different and produce the same results; so just keep at it.

- Maban

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I confess I'm having a little difficulty following your train of thought without labels/names or details. In regards to volumes I am specifically, lost. If you are referring to Rosicrucian / religious style volumes in regards to the Great White Brotherhood or the Great White Lodge's teachings, then I am sad to say we do not adhere to those concepts. We recognize the Great White Brotherhoods commitment to spirituality understanding, clarity, and perception. However we feel concerned over the consolidation of so many "religious beliefs" into one system. Our fear is not the siphoning of truth from each, but the acceptance that all are truth, this then leads to misleading and sometimes dangerous conclusions. But that is our stance, we have embraced a less spiritualistic and more quantitative and analytical minded mentalities. For lack of better words, science with spiritually guided actions. He applaud various groups that stem from and around the various shards of truth inherent in belief and betterment, but are still cautious about their implementation. As for the latter question, I will U2U you.

- Maban

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Originally posted by Illahee

The Great White Brotherhood are watching this carefully. There is a definite twist going on in time and space and humanity is indeed creating it as they go along.

For a time and a time and a time again, watching this 'Choice' in human evolution is very troubling to all of the brothers. Humanity is choosing their future and it is a poor choice. Interfering can come but only when the formation become solid enough to see the path.

Very troubling.

I see you would appear to be a member, given the disposition of the last statement. I would like to reassure you that regardless of my and my shard's disagreements with certain mentalities, we/I gold nothing against you. if anything I see us as seeking the same quest, just by different means.

In truth, if one looks at all humanity has done; they cannot "blame it" upon any deity, they have only themselves. Humanity needs to truly realize that they are responsible for their own actions, and that no deity good or ill can change that. That they need to stop "staring at the sky" and see what is around them. It is then we will begin to see progression. Complacency and ignorance reins today; it is why the Shards and individuals like myself cherish and support venues like ATS; because it makes people think, and inspires.

I would reiterate that people "such as ourselves," whom have special knowledge about certain pieces of information wield it wisely. Individuals "like us" (if i can state that) need to help "guide" people, we are not, nor should not be leaders. We are role models, aids, and advisers who act as the gatekeepers against evil and chaos. If our path's truly are aligned you know as well as I we merely need to hold the line, until the time is right for a awakening.

Love and Light Illahee

- Maban

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

???? After 37 times you still haven't figured out what your doing wrong?

Of course I've figured out what I'm doing wrong. Just my being here is a bannable offence, whether I do anything else "wrong" or not.

As much as this site is about freedom of speech and discovering the truths of our world, there still has to be rules and you seem to keep breaking them.

Rules are there to be broken, Spaxz. But they are also there to be enforced. That's why I don't complain when I get banned -- only when they hack my router and try and destroy my operating system.

I can only imagine a problem could be the fact that you use someone elses name as your user account. Best of luck to ya.

Ridiculous. You seemed to get upset with me after you sent me that private communication asking if I was the real Sir Francis Bacon, to which I replied "No, I'm not." Of course I'm not the real Sir Francis Bacon and of course the staff aren't banning me for using his name. It's not like I've been masquerading as dead British statesmen with every account I've had banned.

MABAN:

I would like to apologise profusely to you and everyone else for the way I have acted in your thread. I didn't encourage you to create it just so I could be an idiot and try to ruin it. I actually believe in what you are writing and wanted to assist you, but, alas, with a little succour from an unknown force, I've ended up doing the exact opposite of what I intended, again. So I apologise, Sir, profusely. For that and for being rude and hostile towards you a few posts back. Such idiocy on my behalf.

Much respect to you, though, and I wish you all fortuitousness in your struggle. But remember that it needn't be such a struggle. If you help us we'll help you -- in any way we can.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you Maban for those answers! Your part on meditation will surely help me. As usual i have some more questions, heck i could probably go forever with questions.

1) You say the shards are people in place of power (money) and try to use that influence in a peaceful manner to keep the balance. Now would all the shards be willing to throw away there means of power to bring in equallity? I know that won't happen cause there seems to always be an evil to take over that "power".

2) How can the "people" stand up against the injustices of the world without violence? It would seem they hold so much power over us that there families would never want to part with it, so it would seem the only way to rid them would be to kill them.

3) What knowledge of extra-terristerals do you have, that you are aloud to share? I have a million questions in this field and thought it would be best to find out first if you know anything or even aloud to share that knowledge.

4) Is time travel possible?

5) Is there other dimensions that have creatures that exsist in our folklore? Like Unicorns, ect..

6) If the theory of our financial system is true, how do we topple the corrupt leaders of this world and how does the stock system of the world function when all is a farce?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank's for your time Maban, your opinion and answers mean alot and are greatly appreciated. Not that i'm a sheep and take what you say to be 100% truth but helps in the search for the truth when others in books, films, or in person discuss the same truths. I hope i made sense in what i said there

Take Care

Love and Light

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viscount_St_Alban
MABAN:

I would like to apologize profusely to you and everyone else for the way I have acted in your thread. I didn't encourage you to create it just so I could be an idiot and try to ruin it. I actually believe in what you are writing and wanted to assist you, but, alas, with a little succour from an unknown force, I've ended up doing the exact opposite of what I intended, again. So I apologize, Sir, profusely. For that and for being rude and hostile towards you a few posts back. Such idiocy on my behalf.

Much respect to you, though, and I wish you all fortuitousness in your struggle. But remember that it needn't be such a struggle. If you help us we'll help you -- in any way we can.

I take no offense whatsoever. Wherever I go, whatever message I bring, i inevitable face resistance, this is to be expected. So long as it is not blind resistance, i gratefully accept is as a reason to continue my quest. As for your actions, we are all human suffice it to say, we all make mistakes. What matters is if we learn from our mistakes, and more importantly what we do with that newfound knowledge. As long as people continue to contribute in some way shape, or form in this thread; it will continue to self perpetuate.

Your last sentence has the clear ringing of truth to it. Indeed we do intend to help you all, for you all are the people, the very ones whom we serve and protect. In my mind a reciprocal relationship already exists; this thread a very example of it. We recognize that without you we would cease to exist. Regardless we know our days are numbered. Whether it is by our destruction, or the accomplishment of our purpose and duties, we will eventually end. It will then be the "duty" of the people to carry on "our duties" as their own. For the people of the Earth come to promote peace, equality, justice, love, kindness, and most importantly hope. One day; this world will be the pure definition of grace and beauty, a utopia. This remains our goal and purpose, no matter the hardships, no matter the times. If others can find it within themselves to reach out and claim the same destiny, humanity will be better off simply by being, rather than effort.

- Maban

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

As usual i have some more questions, heck i could probably go forever with questions.
In my mind, neither me nor others here would probably mind that one bit.

1) You say the shards are people in place of power (money) and try to use that influence in a peaceful manner to keep the balance. Now would all the shards be willing to throw away their means of power to bring in equality? I know that won't happen cause there seems to always be an evil to take over that "power".

Actually we see it as an inevitably. Bear in mind we are only the stewards of civilization, not it's keepers nor guardians. We maintain civilization until one of two things happen. One, humanity awakens, and claims their destiny, the destiny they rightly deserve after millenia of war and hardship. Or two, a greater existence is realized by humanity, and the (for lack of better words, I cannot use) "forces of light" will help maintain peace until humanity is capable of sustaining its own peace and harmony. Many of us share a dichotomy of pain when one takes on a position of power and money. We see it as a sacrifice rather than that of an achievement. Not only does such an individually have to work side by side our enemies, but they must endure the scrutiny of a corrupt government, and that of the unjust mass media outlets. We view their sacrifices as such, sacrifices for the greater good. They relinquish not only their personal lives to solemn duty, but that of their spiritualities. They must set aside their path towards enlightenment, in order to further the paths of others, thus our gracious views regarding their sacrifices.

2) How can the "people" stand up against the injustices of the world without violence? It would seem they hold so much power over us that there families would never want to part with it, so it would seem the only way to rid them would be to kill them.

Unfortunately this is a global mentality that needs to cease, Throughout human history many have resorted to this solution, as the only finite one. However, there is another path, a one more worthy. Martin Luther King is a shining example of nonviolent direct action against any oppressor. Imagine, if a majority of the American people rallied together in massive protests, sit-ins, and various other modern day protesting tactics, the inevitable outcome. Politicians would cringe in fear at the "numbers of votes" who are in displeasure. Police would recognize they could not act without hurting neighbors and family alike. Police would be forced to ignore any orders from their superiors, just the same it would require a special type of military to execute masses of unarmed innocent civilian in such modern times. Such a force may exist, but not in the numbers required to defeat the mass of the American public. Such a change would need to take place on a global scale, rather than just a country by country status. However, of what i speak is infeasible in the near future. Such a call would inexorably fail in its inception. As of right now we need to awaken people to the true nature of things, to let them see the true shape of things. People such as you and me need to help look past the visages of sophism, and sensationalism. We need to reject vanity ,and embrace humanity. A major paradigm shift is needed to begin a new world "revolution." however with any revolution it can be peaceful, or tremultuous. A peaceful revolution by the people of this world is what is and will be desperately needed.

Right now what is needed is education. Not education in the archaic concepts of the past. But education in the future, education that promotes hope, rather than mere tolerance. We must help others "find the path" towards humanity's destiny. If anyone remembers anything, remember this: "that surviving is not enough, one must be worthy of survival."

3) What knowledge of extra-terristerals do you have, that you are aloud to share? I have a million questions in this field and thought it would be best to find out first if you know anything or even aloud to share that knowledge.

I was wondering how long it would take before i was directly asked this.
Yes, they do exist. Even from a mathematical standpoint it would be naive to assume we are the only ones out here, as Carl Sagan wrote it "would be an awful waste of space." I cannot go into great detail for many reasons, and i would be happy to U2U specific answers that i can provide. What i can publicly state is that they [extraterrestrials] are not quite what many think them to be, at least not in the same sense as the pop culture mythologies. Many grew on their homeworlds such as us, many faced equivalent hardships such as us. The difference lyes in the eventual outcome. Some have adopted an indifference towards life, and a drive towards scientific exploration. Such a passion can only lead to a disconnection form morality. At the same a world like ours that utilizes spirituality to reinforce morality often results in infighting,wars, and death. It is a double edged sword so to speak. One one side you have a species united because they had no "spiritual" difference to set them apart, and utilized logic to solve disputes they never engaged in major wars or infightings. Whereas humanity has murdered and pillaged its way through the milenia. However the outcomes is that a species united in logic, will act upon a lesser species without compassion or compunction. A species like humanity with a history of hard learned lessons, and a spiritual understanding of kindness will look unto lesser species with care and compassion. In a sense, those whom have not yet learned the lessons of the past have not been able to rise above them, especially once their species has become space faring.

For these very reasons spirituality was introduced to this world, I do not wish to step on "religious toes" so I will not name names. All religions hold some truth, some more than others; however in time none of this will matter because the "truth" will be revealed. The truth will be revealed by those responsible. The saying every member of the Shard carries which is an equivocation in it's very natural state. The saying is "Science can tell us how,
but only religion can tell us why."

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

For further questions about Q:#3 please U2U me. Some articulations of answers need to be catered toward the individual reader to prevent undue stress. Some can accept the broad version of the truth readily; for others it needs to be placed in a more identifiable context.

4) Is time travel possible?

According to the multi-verse theory, yes. However to my knowledge none has attempted, nor achieved time travel besides normal forward movement.

5) Is there other dimensions that have creatures that exist in our folklore? Like Unicorns, ect..

Honestly, who knows. Other species have made similar claims but they are unsubstantiated. We probably will not know until we either can experience them for ourselves, or be able to scientifically analyze their effects on our four dimensions.

6) If the theory of our financial system is true, how do we topple the corrupt leaders of this world and how does the stock system of the world function when all is a farce?

When there is no longer a need for companies nor business there will be no consumer, no client, and therefore no business. It's defeat by attrition. The stock market functions because one of two reasons. Those in power deem it to function and reinforce it with further money, just as well as those whom invest in it are complacent in its design. Nevertheless, the stock market functions because so many support it, wittingly or otherwise it exists because people want it to, no more no less.

- Maban

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So, from your detailed answer to Spaxz's pertinent query about the creatures from elsewhere, Maban, could I assume that the "they" you said you're waiting for aren't terrestrial, or currently terrestrial?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Viscount_St_Alban

I would ask questions and answers to be redirected to U2U's regarding this subject. Thank you for all your understanding.

- Maban

p.s. a private U2U has been sent to you; please inform me if you do not receive it for whatever reason. I have an alternative means to contact you privately, if need be.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Viscount_St_Alban

I would ask questions and answers to be redirected to U2U's regarding this subject. Thank you for all your understanding.

By all means, please feel free to answer that via private communication. I'd re-ask the question by those means but I think the law they have here about needing 20 posts before you can u2u anyone is still in effect.

EDITED TO ADD: Thanks for the u2u. I understand.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Viscount_St_Alban]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Let me start with echoing thanks for being here and being so open (within the realm that you can be).
Today has been interesting for me, as I have spent most of it reading through this thread (of which I only just found today). Most of the questions that I would ask have been Q&A in some form, at least enough that my own questions abroad would seem redundant.

I have come up with one observation that could be either comment or question, as you see it.
In reading through, I have found many things here that reflect from a lot of science fiction from print to cinema. Most people see similarities in the sci-fi of the past and the state of modern society, especially in the realms of medical, scientific and technological research and advancement.
So, using that as the precursor and reading some of your latest answers, it seems that we can expect more of the same for our future. Which path would seem to be determined by the actions of those in power today.
Will be destroy all that we know, leaving behind a barren and charred, lifeless planet or the eutopian society of unified peace? It seems to me that the answer will come in time and the die will be cast by the choices we make.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello Maban,

I have some questions, too and I hope you can give some answers:

Or two, a greater existence is realized by humanity, and the (for lack of better words, I cannot use) "forces of light" will help maintain peace until humanity is capable of sustaining its own peace and harmony.

1.) What do you mean by "for lack of better words, I cannot use"? Are you unable to describe it further (lacking word's for better description) or do you 'not want'/'are not allowed'/'cannot use' better words, to describe it better?

2.) Do you acknowledge anything like a "Christ-figure"?

A: conspiracy Theorists are great at finding information, but typically lack in their conclusions. At this point the Shards see no viable credibility to the 2012 myth. However we do fear it. We fear it because so many "fell it to be true," some may "try" to make it true. If anything in efforts to "prove" it true,or simply as a marker to wreak havoc, Either way it will be tumultuous because people have set their minds on such an outcome.

3.) So there are no big "tumults" planned by you, to happen in the near future?
I ask, because you often hear from conspiracy-theories, that big revolutions/economic crashes/WWIII/apocalyptic events etc., would be planned, to make a NewWorldOrder possible.

4.) So, by the way, were WWI and WWII planned to happen?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So I just watched Appleseed: Ex Machina -- the only Appleseed related release I hadn't seen. Very interesting, especially in the context of this thread and its author. In certain places I wasn't that keen on the heavily computerised animation, but in others it looked amazing (not that it really matters either way).

I guess the two tracks on the end credits of the English version weren't merely coincidental?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The only difference is an immense sense of solemn duty, courage, selflessness, and an essential willingness to die in some of the most unimaginable ways. In unimaginable ways for a people who spite you, and will in most likelihood never know of your struggles or likeness to themselves. We fight for a people whom may not know we exist, and for a minority who despise us, but we fight none the less. As the casualties were to fulfill re tabulated and end draws near we grow wearier and wearier. If there is any absolute difference between us it is this, defiance for what is right, no matter the personal sacrifice the greater good must be upheld to your dying breath. I mean no pathos, just sincerity, this is our fate, our destiny if you will. We not only have accepted it, but have embraced it as the result of our cause. I do not look for vindication, nor recognition, only understanding.

Much appreciation for answering my questions.

The above statement from you resounds brilliantly within me.

It is a summary (to an extent) of how I percieve myself if I were to attain my "potential".

Fascinating subjects here. Truly fascinating.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

Originally posted by Kaleon
Hello Maban,
1.) What do you mean by "for lack of better words, I cannot use"? Are you unable to describe it further (lacking word's for better description) or do you 'not want'/'are not allowed'/'cannot use' better words, to describe it better?

A good deal of information i would rather not share. For that matter of fact, There too is a good deal which I am simply not allowed to disseminate, nor do i desire to. In the end or rationale, is either protection or security.

2.) Do you acknowledge anything like a "Christ-figure"?

Personally, sort of. As a Shard, no. I believe pieces of "religious history" have been; taken out of context. The reason why science and religion have become so combative is a result of this "revising" of religion. I am confident (in example) if we possessed all of the dead sea scrolls, the picture would be quite different.

3.) So there are no big "tumults" planned by you, to happen in the near future? I ask, because you often hear from conspiracy-theories, that big revolutions/economic crashes/WWIII/apocalyptic events etc., would be planned, to make a New World Order possible.

Herein lyes the common "assumptions" and "pre-misconceptions" about our orginization. To your question the answer would be both yes, and no. Yes there are some planned, by the Shards; no. By the Remnants and other organizations, yes. As I am sure you saw in the OP we have been combating such movements for a great deal of time. The Shards act as a stability force, no more, no less. In addition, we do not endorse, nor did we ever "create" the NWO. That has been a concept that has passed from group to group, spreading like a plague. In my opinion the "true" reason why we have not seen anything like this emerge, even though many aspects of it do exist; is because so many groups are fighting for their "definition' and supremacy in such a "reorganization" that they unaid each other in their quest for totalitarianism.

4.) So, by the way, were WWI and WWII planned to happen?
Yes, few ever enter a war without planning to do so. I feel it factually sound to state that Hitler "planned" to go to war. That Churchill and the USA "planned" to enter war. As for some type of conspiracy to "start" a global war by the Illuminati Shards; none could be farther than from the truth. A couple of Remnants rose up in Germany in those times, poetically enough Hitler's SS wiped them out. Suffice it to say, even the evil have never liked Illuminati, no matter how aligned with "their side" one may be. In my mid that event is a reverberating historical irony.

Hope these answers helped.

- Maban

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

We have not "seized control" whatsoever. However, we have created "things." One of the mediums we find to be useful is film, cinematography. No the last two where not "merely coincidental." I think the Tokyo Shard did a great job with this one. They where essentially the "finance" and "visionaries" of this production. This said, many comic artists/authors, directors, producers, artisans in general; are great avenues for letting the light "leak" out into the general populous. There are a number of films which we had a hand in, which convey how we see the future to be. This movie was an example, that no matter how bad, we can always change our circumstances. Our environment is of no consequence, just our heart and actions. Glad you enjoyed it!

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join