It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Another interesting coincidence:

Bloomberg

Where did Treasury get $3 Trillion plus $5.7 Trillion to just dole out willy-nilly?

"Foreign Central Banks" should be a clue. But what countries have this kind of cash to buy up Treasury securities or swap assets?

It's not clear but I have a few oil-rich guesses that come to mind.

The $9.7 trillion in pledges would be enough to send a $1,430 check to every man, woman and child alive in the world.

[edit on 2/9/09 by emsed1]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Another interesting coincidence:

Bloomberg

Where did Treasury get $3 Trillion plus $5.7 Trillion to just dole out willy-nilly?

"Foreign Central Banks" should be a clue. But what countries have this kind of cash to buy up Treasury securities or swap assets?

It's not clear but I have a few oil-rich guesses that come to mind.

The $9.7 trillion in pledges would be enough to send a $1,430 check to every man, woman and child alive in the world.

The banks only manage the loans, the money itself can come from anywhere. If you think back to the days of War Bonds, when the big movie stars of the day would fly all over the US promoting the sale of bonds, this is in part how the money is raised. You buy a bond on the promise of a dividend. The dividend is paid on the basis of the interest rate negotiated for that loan, so you get a fixed rate return, with a country like the US, which is unlikely to ever get in so deep it can't make it's interest payments it is a good solid investment.

The banks that are charged with finding the required funds will sell those bonds to anyone who wants to buy them. It could be you or me, it could be Idi Amin, it doesn't matter just so long as the funds are raised, the investor doesn't usually care as long as they have a return on their investment. The money that is being added to the national debts in our countries could have a single source or a hundred thousand.

As I am sure you can imagine it is no easy feat in such circumstances to raise that sort of money, the banks in question will have been selling those 'bonds' for weeks prior to the bail-out being announced. One big sell-off of bonds would send whispers circulating, and those in the know would be aware that something was afoot. Assuming the Shards had connections to banking, which I think is a fair assumption, it is likely that they would have got wind of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
For whats its worth i thought the idea of atlantis was ridiculous being based on a little anecdote by plato. And what was this silly connection with Thoth. However the more i read the more it seemed there was more to this story. Some of the most esoteric people have been connected with this. And why were so many tibetans found in berlin dead at the end of the war. According to the ancient texts their version of thoth invented vermanas as far as i can tell, Some connections with the troy story etc. Very odd but i will keep on searching. might be a red herring but who knows . I found lots of interesting links but these set me thinking. www.atlantisquest.com...
www.atlantisquest.com... . Sorry about my bad technique of posting but i am a new to all this

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

There were others who wrote about Atlantis Pliny, Strabo, Plutarch.. and they didn't all use Plato as the source for their writings.

Providing that it wasn't all made up, and it might aswell be, seen as theres no physical evidence.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by nuisance value]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses guys. Anyone know what happened to Maban? It's been about two days since he last responded, hope the guy is ok. =0

On the topic of the Treasury funds, bonds alone will in my opinion wont even cover anything close to 9.7 trillion that is spoken of. Yes a lot of it is covered by foreign banks and bonds. The other disturbing part of this is the bulk of the bail out funds, which seem to be growing every day, is expected to come from the tax payer. In the mean time it is my understanding the Federal Reserve (which is 13 private banks) is issuing the order for the Treasury to print more money.

The dividend is paid on the basis of the interest rate negotiated for that loan, so you get a fixed rate return, with a country like the US, which is unlikely to ever get in so deep it can't make it's interest payments it is a good solid investment.

I would disagree on this point and feel that it will in fact happen if we continue down the same path we are currently on we will begin to default on our obligations. The credit worthlessness of the United States is being put into questions by no other then the country of China.(Our biggest trader partner) There were many reports recently of China taking it's money out of bonds and out of our debt and putting towards hard currency such as gold.

Printing more money will only continue to make matters worse. A simple principle of economics is the more of a currency in circulation the less value it has. We are talking about a fiat currency (nothing backing it other then the promise of the government) Since it's inception (the Federal Reserve) our economy has gone through a carefully orchestrated balancing act of inflation then deflation. A problem that worries me the most is the fact that, firstly we have the largest deficit (spends more money then it takes in) then we ever had in history. A huge chunk of this is due to the bailing out of the banks, finical institution, car companies, and now soon to be the American people.

In California we have a well known budget "crisis". Simply put California is broke and can't pay it's bills. The governor has allowed the state to issue IOUs to it's various obligations. This wasn't done sense the Great Depression.

So when states run out of money they can't simply print more money but when the Federal Government runs out they continue to print more money out of thin air. Also note that 97% of all money is created in a form of a loan. It's also scary to think if all debt in ever house hold was paid off, there would be no money in circulation, more precisely it wouldn't be worth anything.

A great little film to watch is Money As Debt, pretty popular film on Google. If you haven't seen this film here ya go:

Google Video Link

On the matter of researching more about the NIA, the link you provided was indeed a good start but feel overwhelmed in the sense I don't know where to start digging to get at the truth. The truth is the truth doesn't want to be found. I will more or less dig because someone has to do it. I am up for the challenge.

- Omega

[edit on 9-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to nuisance value
There were others who wrote about Atlantis Pliny, Strabo, Plutarch.. and they didn't all use Plato as the source for their writings.

Sorry i did not make it plain. Thats what one of the links is - a list of sources i never realised existed.

PS Did nobody find the p2 question about THE PHOENIX. Seemed like an important clue. While i was looking for clues found source saying Nephilim came from nephila in the constelation orion the hunter. Orion kiled by scorpion etc. According to Greek tradition 7 islands of Atlantis sank then turned into Pleiades who persecuted orion. Seems to hint at some kind of war. Still cant find much about phoenix bit of an enigma.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I realized unfortunately tonight that there is a really awful rendition of "Appleseed" floating around out there.

If anyone decides to watch it, make sure and watch the 2004 version with the really awesome CGI. The other one is really, really bad.

Trailer

Ex Machina Trailer

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I wonder what's going down. Maban hasn't logged in since the 8th and has made no announcement about a trip or anything which is rather unusual.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I guess we are having an intermission...

In the mean time:

Iceland Blog

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Guys....a total unrelated topic but check this out! What do you guys think?
Massive Chemtrails in LA??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I wonder what's going down. Maban hasn't logged in since the 8th and has made no announcement about a trip or anything which is rather unusual.

Yeah,
He logged out just after I asked for clarification...

"Thx Maban,
But ...
Can you direct us to a method of verifying this (hypothetical) last stand type event after the fact, if the event does occur?

How will we know?

Will you just dissapear, or do you have some sort of system in place, to advise the outcome after the fact?

I ask this as it does *seem* enevitable, unless of course you win the chess game with them, which given your description seems unlikely, and it would probably do you message more harm than good (here anyway), if you did just drop off and we never heard from you again.

Also, on the three secrets, can you hint as to whether they are material, technological type secrets or if they are more spiritual/way of thinking type notions?"

I hope he hasn't just dissapeared

[edit on 10-2-2009 by afaik]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Yea he's disappeared a number of times, it doesn't mean he's avoiding your questions. I've asked similar questions of him and so far he's satisfied my questions. I'd share the information but I'd need his permission first. I don't want to step on one's toes so to speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Hi oconnection,

I wasn't coming from an avoiding my question angle, it was more "I hope he hasn't just dissapeared".

I have read through the thread and I agree, he has been more than accomodating in regards to answering the questions (the one's he can/will) asked of him here.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The only time since I have been following this thread that he disappeared for days unannounced, he came back and announced his departure. Otherwise he stated that he had business to attend to and would answer any questions when he returned, giving a day or two's notice.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
He did say a few days ago he might disappear, but I got the impression it would be a while.

In speaking with him previously he said that there are times when he must leave immediately without warning to do field deployments.

Hopefully he will return.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Just because were at a intermission doesn't mean we can't research on our own guys! Check this post out, I found it interesting, it's from the Illuminati in Movies thread on this form.

Q: I would think that California would be one of the major 'turfs'
of the Illuminati, and I'm thinking specifically Hollywood.
What's your inside on this, in regards to film making, symbology,
subliminals, the whole scene in general?

A: Oh, boy, do you have a few hours? I'll try to be brief.
The Illuminati believethat to control the media is to control
the public. This is one of their stated agendas. Remember,
finances, media, law, government and education are the areas
they targeted as being the best to dominate society.

How do they do this? They don't go to a film producer and say,
"Oh, by the way, we're Illuminati members and we want you to
make a movie that promotes our agenda". (Remember, they aren't
stupid, either). Instead, they will form a small investment
corporation that funds movies with ideas that they like. They
quietly hire actors and producers and directors and scripts, but
they never mention their affiliation publicly or why they are
doing this.

Money talks, and especially in Hollywood. If you have money,
you can get about anything made, and they know this. They can
also channel money intoadvertising campaigns, etc. for their
films (how many Christian films have had major ad campaigns in
the past twenty years? Very few. How many occult movies have?
I rest my case).

This has been a slow, subtle process because they are patient.
They have been working behind the scenes for hundreds of years,
and they know that the public is slow to accept new ideas, that
it has to be done gradually. (They call it leading in the "sheep"
which is one of their terms for the "unenlightened"). And it has
been. The number of occult films that has come out in the past
ten years alone should make anyone pause and think.

Why so many films with this theme? Why the desensitization of
America's youth to the occult and magic? Just look at Saturday
morning cartoons. I don't allow my children to watch them, except
for "animaniacs" and Bugs Bunny at times. Instead, we rent old
classics with Audrey Hepburn and John Wayne. I can send you some
articles that did an excellent job of investigating Walt Disney
(he was an Illuminist, and Fantasia was used to program children).

Some films that blatantly portray the Illuminist agenda: The Matrix.
You could have peeled me off the ceiling when I saw that one.
The references to conditioning and the core were so blatant, it
wasn't funny. Fight Club: I love Brad Pitt and Ed Norton, and this
film is a nod at the covert military buildup going on that the
average person doesn't realize. Also, Ed is dissociative in the
film, as Pitt's character takes over (notice that the cult-creating
military figure is the "stronger" one in the story?).

The Labyrinth: I haven't seen this, but my husband did, and
everything he mentioned is pure Illuminati programming stories
used with children. Any movies with an occult viewpoint, or that
show supernatural psychic phenomena, astral travel, or contact
with the spirit world are guaranteed to be part of this agenda.
I don't watch them, myself. Saw enough of the real thing to last
me this lifetime.

The sensationalization of rituals and other occult insignia on
television is another example. Ghost stories. Witch stories.
Children's books about Wizards and their training that are
extremely popular.

Oh, yes, Starship Trooper. This one had so many cult symbols
(the Illumnists have a strong Aryan ideology going, too) that
I almost laughed outright when I saw it. I counted at least
100 in it. Someone had fun going tongue-in-cheek with the
Illuminist agenda in that one.

Many fine actors and actresses are being used in films funded
by these people. Some may know the agenda, most probably do not,
as long as they receive a pay check. Some are also Illuminists
as well, although I don't know who is. I do know a few, but I
don't want to risk a libel suit here.

Anyway, I was too busy training and going to meetings and learning
the effects of drugs on people to pay much attention to that part
of the group when I was in it, sorry, I don't have lots of famous
names in my memories. I lived a very relatively boring life as a
teacher and head trainer, and we rarely discussed the media except
the fact that it, too, was another tool to bring in "The New Order",
which is the motivation for all Illuminists.

I want to address another misconception. That is, the one that the
Illuminists know that they are evil. When I was in the group, I
and those around me were idealogically committed to the agenda
as being GOOD. I thought I was helping others reach their full
potential when I was a trainer.

I believed that after years of sweat and hard work, that my
intelligence won out, and that I made an excellent leader. I
fought Jonathan and others on the council when I thought they
were unfair, and stood up for the people beneath me. Others did
the same. They honestly think they are doing a GOOD thing, and
if you told them it was wrong, or evil, they would look confused.

It took a LOT of therapy and deprogramming myself, doing reality
checks with noncult people to realize that it was all a lie.
I was devastated. I had dedicated my life to helping others bring
in the glorious new order, and then found out it was EVIL and
abusive. I went through a period of intense grieving/mourning over
this.

Most Illuminists I knew weren't evil, they were deceived. Only the
top leadership perhaps were consciously being hurtful.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

It is indeed true that the Shards do have influence on movies, books, TV, etc. but it's just like the quote. I don't believe it is overt but rather subtle pushes here and there.

The problem is that I only know of one documentary "The Corporation" and one video game that have been influenced by Shards.

I'm not even 100% sure about the game but many of the themes in Deus Ex: Invisible War sound very familiar to what we have been reading.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
could you be a little more specific what the 3 secrets might be
in the essence of what they might have to do with
as in are they technological spiritual about the universe about creation ect

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i would take a guess that this link discusses one of them
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I've seen The Corporation when it first came out(I watch a lot of documentaries), now after reviewing it a second time I see it a totally new light. I haven't shopped at Wal-Mart since 2001 as well as other large corporate stores because of the abuses that go on everyday.

I played Deus Ex and Deus Ex: The Invisible War and there is much in there that go along with what have been talking about! Not to ruine the ending of Deus Ex: The Invisible War but here's the ending to display what I'm talking about.

or what about this one?

Note:
Now I don't want to give Maban and his organization a bad name. You should know after reading the enormous information presented that Illuminati is a broad term and represents many different factions.

What about Eyes Wide Shut which is believed by many to have been influenced by the Illuminati. Besides the ritual/orgy scene the whole thing is in my opinion full of various subtle references to the Illuminati. I feel though if it indeed had influence it would be from the Remnant side.

There is a long list of movies that many believe has had some influence, Blade Runner, Fight Club, and of course the Matrix to name a few. But can we show beyond a shadow of a doubt that indeed they have, that's another story.

I refuse to let this thread die!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by oconnection]

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join