It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

1. What are Illuminoid trappings ?

I myself have never really understood this term, it is often used by the Remnants to refer to many things.

2. Men-In-Black are they friend of foe to your kind ?

Foe, a part of the NIA (National Intelligence Agency)

- Maban

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Thx Maban,
But ...
Can you direct us to a method of verifying this (hypothetical) last stand type event after the fact, if the event does occur?

How will we know?

Will you just dissapear, or do you have some sort of system in place, to advise the outcome after the fact?

I ask this as it does *seem* enevitable, unless of course you win the chess game with them, which given your description seems unlikely, and it would probably do you message more harm than good (here anyway), if you did just drop off and we never heard from you again.

Also, on the three secrets, can you hint as to whether they are material, technological type secrets or if they are more spiritual/way of thinking type notions?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by EnlightenUp

You are for the most part, very much so reiterating my message, yes.

- Maban

Is that bad? Can it be said enough? Really, I'm iterating my own thoughts but it occured to me toward the end. It almost seems so self-evident that how can anyone miss it? Perhaps some things are so simple, too simple. Paradoxically, the self-evident and simple are often the most overlooked when looking into one's self for answers. What's with the bias some seem to have in looking toward convoluted solutions? Is it just to avoid really solving the problem and throw their hands up and exclaim, "See, there's nothing I can do about it. It must be someone else's task."?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by jackflap

1. What are Illuminoid trappings ?

I myself have never really understood this term, it is often used by the Remnants to refer to many things.

If at all possible. Not breaking horns here. Can you provide an example of the many things this phrase is used to refer to.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
hi maban i have some questions which may be way off the mark but nevertheless i couldnt resist asking. 1. Did your grandfather being a aerospace engineer work for AVRO toronto. IF so was he familiar with Richard Miethe and his work on secret nazi aircraft in czechslovakia. You mentioned a young aerospace company. Did he perhaps leave to work for NASA. 2. Have you met Sakyong(earth protector) Jamson Mipham Rinpoche- king of Shambhala. Are you familiar with the Magnus Opus- the secret doctrine or esoteric knowledge given the great white brotherhood.
3. Is the "messianic" figure you refer to perhaps Rudra Chakrin. 4. Are the names Tenzin and Maban tibetan or maybe Ladakhi derived names. Does the name Maban therefore have a meaning of sorts. 5. Are you familiar with the concept of the New Berlin Antartica. 6. Can you explain what the men in black actually are.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
Maban,

I've come across a little book titled "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" vol. 2. I've yet to all but skim through this book but it seems interesting even if it isn't absolutely true. Can anyone comment on this book?

Amazon Link >>

-Omega

[edit on 8-2-2009 by oconnection]

I haven't read 'this' book of his, but I have read his first books, previewed most of his first series of video tapes and have attended his presentations on a few times at conferences decades ago - and since you asked for a comment, here's mine - Drunvalo is a master at leaving long and meandering stories that eat up time and give little substance and have no credibility - and has been 'heard behind the scenes' saying as much himself to his crew. I spent decades researching researchers and spent as much time in the audience as I did behind the scenes at conferences... this is my opinion only. Doesn't mean the message doesn't have value - doesn't mean that it does, either

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Besides making friends of strangers (which I think is a great philosophy), what else can we do to direct/re-direct/de-rail all this NIA/NWO stuff?

Thank you - K .

Hi Maban -

I'm bringing this question forward because I think it was missed previously due to its small size - thank you - K.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not a question for anyone in particular. Just a quote and a link for the quote.

If there indeed has been an Illuminati since the very beginning, what is the basis of illuminism (described in Webster's as "the doctrine or claims of any of the Illuminati")? If these are "the illuminated" - who illuminated them? Who beamed that bright light of Cosmic Knowledge upon the so-called high priests of the elite? Was it some alien race? Angels? Demons? Was it the Creator? Or the Light Bearer? Good? Or Evil?

If it is true that "by your works are ye known", then one might conclude that the Illuminati is the ancient cult of Lucifer himself, with its roots going back far beyond humanity. That would explain not just the evil lurking within the Gemstone allegations, but the evil that has lurked throughout human history.
www.geocities.com...

Be careful what you choose to embrace.

Isaiah 55: 8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
hi Maban Another question- is this old language that you mentioned called Vattan or Vattanian consisting of 22 letters originating from Alanis. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I haven't read 'this' book of his, but I have read his first books, previewed most of his first series of video tapes and have attended his presentations on a few times at conferences decades ago - and since you asked for a comment, here's mine - Drunvalo is a master at leaving long and meandering stories that eat up time and give little substance and have no credibility - and has been 'heard behind the scenes' saying as much himself to his crew. I spent decades researching researchers and spent as much time in the audience as I did behind the scenes at conferences... this is my opinion only. Doesn't mean the message doesn't have value - doesn't mean that it does, either

Yea after reading a number of chapters I can pretty much see the same thing. Everything from a huge 6 mile by 8 mile city under the Sphinx in Egypt that was protected by a force field, to the Philadelphia Experiment, stacks of money falling from the sky, ect, there are many incredible stories in this book. Seems I maybe wasted $25? Oh well try try again.

-Omega

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think the assumption some are making is that the Remnant have not yet found the bait and aren't yet tracking the Shards, but this is not the case.

Remnant agents have been here since nearly the beginning. There have been (in my impression at least) several that have even chimed in on the thread to taunt or confuse.

Admittedly I saw most of that before Iceland, but make no mistake. They are tracking the Shards and they know about this thread.

The problem with the Remnants is their cellular nature. Even from the beginning their self-interest and self-aggrandizement caused schisms within their own ranks.

When a group can't even agree amongst itself what it believes or what it is fighting for it's hard to mount an attack, particularly against a determined enemy.

Given the choice between fighting one hundred insane maniacs driven by rage and jealousy and one man without fear, resolved in his purpose and ready to die for it, I would face the hundred every day.

Unfortunately, though, the cell structure of the Remnants also makes them harder to eradicate. You destroy one and another appears. You can't take out a C3 facility and disable a large group because they are decentralized.

I don't share Maban's pessimism about the imminent darkness. It is indeed inevitable, but the Remnant are in chaos. Quite frankly, and I apologize for the language, they are getting their ARSES kicked right now in a couple of theaters of operation.

Attacking Iceland (at the specific time anyway) was bold but stupid. I suppose if you honor those who kill peacemakers without remorse and shoot warriors in the back without honor then it was a military victory.

The trick, though, is on them. In the game of war killing a man who is ready to die without hesitation for his brothers doesn't move you toward victory, it only steels your enemy's resolve.

Anyway, this is my (admittedly unsolicited) analysis.

Make no mistake, though, the Shards are far from done and anyone stupid or vain enough to think otherwise is hastening their own demise.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
emsed1,

If this final stand which Maban speaks of seems to be, from which he as described a rather large event, if, and when it occurs. It is safe to assume then it's be pretty hard to cover up such an event, wouldn't it be safe to say?

I've found it interesting that you've claimed Maban shared information with you about events before they occurred and in fact you've claimed these events later occurred, intriguing! Was this openly stated because I may of missed the post.

There were many times I required precise technical or tactical information and Maban provided it privately and he has always been accurate.

Are you able to share information such as you describe or is it too sensitive in nature? You may want to request permission from Maban before such a release unless he's already requested for you not to share such information.

I also find it interesting that when the events occurred in Iceland, Maban had disappeared for a number of months!

We lost Maban once for several months. He left due to an emergency in Iceland weeks before Iceland was even a newsworthy concern.

This was before I was involved in this thread but that is again for a lack of a better word, interesting!

Thank you ahead of time,

-Omega

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
emsed1,

Originally posted by emsed1
Remnant agents have been here since nearly the beginning. There have been (in my impression at least) several that have even chimed in on the thread to taunt or confuse.

I hope you don't think I'm one of these agents. =( I've been skeptical recently but after much deep thought and some soul searching I've sense had a change of heart, retracted much of my criticism.

The problem with the Remnants is their cellular nature. Even from the beginning their self-interest and self-aggrandizement caused schisms within their own ranks.

It seems safe to say that in nature it is similar in structure to a terrorist cell which you read about and see in movies? Perhaps on the surface this is why parts of the intelligence community (NIA) is after parts of the Illuminati because they have a outward appearance to a terrorist cell? I

I don't share Maban's pessimism about the imminent darkness. It is indeed inevitable, but the Remnant are in chaos. Quite frankly, and I apologize for the language, they are getting their ARSES kicked right now in a couple of theaters of operation.

It is always darkest before the dawn.

Attacking Iceland (at the specific time anyway) was bold but stupid. I suppose if you honor those who kill peacemakers without remorse and shoot warriors in the back without honor then it was a military victory.

I hope there are plans under way in the United States and abroad to trigger an event which happened in Iceland. I'd be out there fighting with in a heart beat! It's long over due to take back our government and make it for the people, not to have a government which we fear but a government that fears the public.

-Omega

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
emsed1,

If this final stand which Maban speaks of seems to be, from which he as described a rather large event, if, and when it occurs. It is safe to assume then it's be pretty hard to cover up such an event, wouldn't it be safe to say?

It would indeed. But I also believe no effort is being made to conceal it.

I've found it interesting that you've claimed Maban shared information with you about events before they occurred and in fact you've claimed these events later occurred, intriguing! Was this openly stated because I may of missed the post.

A couple of specifics were the mentions of events in Iceland (long before the economic collapse), followed by a perceived escalation of activity at the Icelandic Shard and finally by the abrupt departure of Maban.

The thread began to falter. We heard nothing but then slowly Iceland began to take center stage around the time of the economic collapse. There were dozens of threads on ATS about England hijacking the Icelandic economy, tankers and cargo ships full of provisions bound for Iceland being held in ports around the world. Food rotting on the docks in Canada. And Icelandic ex-pats being forced to go to their local consulates in Europe to receive rations.

That was followed on by massive riots (unusual for a peaceful country), and unfortunately deaths.

I don't know if these were Remnant-generated but the Remnant have a powerful and wealthy backing that could have generated this type of confusion that would allow a surgical strike on an obscure military facility very easy to do without drawing attention.

By that time Maban had been gone for a while and we went back and forth from worry to disbelief. Some felt betrayal, like they were part of a massive fictional creation of a brilliant author.

But we kept it alive and speculated.

When Maban came back his tenor changed. He was no longer the Maban we knew but now a man with an accelerated purpose. It was no longer about clarifying Illuminati myths, but now about an urgent need to deliver a message.

Maban was tightly constrained before about what he could share by the Council.

There were many times I required precise technical or tactical information and Maban provided it privately and he has always been accurate.

Are you able to share information such as you describe or is it too sensitive in nature? You may want to request permission from Maban before such a release unless he's already requested for you not to share such information.

I also find it interesting that when the events occurred in Iceland, Maban had disappeared for a number of months!

Other truths that were later proven correct after exhaustive research included aerospace technology predictions that came to pass, international under-the-table-loans (this took MONTHS before it hit the news) and others.

This was before I was involved in this thread but that is again for a lack of a better word, interesting!

Thank you ahead of time,

-Omega

You are welcome.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I hope you don't think I'm one of these agents. =( I've been skeptical recently but after much deep thought and some soul searching I've sense had a change of heart, retracted much of my criticism.

Not at all. Skepticism and criticism (in my opinion) have never bothered him. He is a difficult man to ruffle.

The events I witnessed were specific challenges to Maban about events that were not general knowledge, as if the poster were trying to extort information in order to destroy (not derail) the thread.

Skepticism and criticism are paramount when these types of claims and topics are discussed. No one secure in their beliefs should ever be offended by true and honest skepticism.

Derailing, though annoying, doesn't rise to the level malice. Oftentimes it's ignorance or egoism on the part of the poster to draw attention.

The ones you should watch, though, in this thread/forum and others are posters that coldly and precisely try to corner or disrupt the OP. From what I've seen Maban has not tried to belittle the beliefs of others or even necessarily tell people they are wrong, so therefore I believe the only people that should have such an over the top and precise attack are either those with character issues or those who are insidious and are trying to undermine his purpose and have no interest in ATS or denying ignorance.

It seems safe to say that in nature it is similar in structure to a terrorist cell which you read about and see in movies? Perhaps on the surface this is why parts of the intelligence community (NIA) is after parts of the Illuminati because they have a outward appearance to a terrorist cell?

The Remnant are like splinter cells. The NIA though is a massively-funded, technologically-advanced, militarily-backed force with NO conscience. Ethics, morality, mores all mean nothing to them. They don't care about truth or enlightenment, except to destroy it. I am not privileged to the NIA-Remnant relationship, but if a fraction of NIA activities became public it would quite literally make you vomit with revulsion.

The small bits and pieces and hints I have gleaned over the years about NIA have shown me a magnitude of evil I never thought human kind could conceive of.

I hope there are plans under way in the United States and abroad to trigger an event which happened in Iceland. I'd be out there fighting with in a heart beat! It's long over due to take back our government and make it for the people, not to have a government which we fear but a government that fears the public.

Iceland, unfortunately, is over. Shard presence is gone from there which is tragic.

As far as darkness descending, it is darker and more insidious than just the government, or just nations or continents.

It is a test of humanity and defeating it requires looking beyond arbitrary geographical/religious/cultural/political lines.

It requires thinking beyond what kind of world we leave for our children or grandchildren, it requires thinking about what kind of society, community and message we leave for generations.

It's beyond global warming, nuclear weapons or civil liberties. These are distractions in the present.

This is going to sound so contradictory but I don't know how else to put it.

We have to do everything we can to recognize the full magnificent potential and importance of humanity while recognizing the absolute meaninglessness of the human.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Other truths that were later proven correct after exhaustive research included aerospace technology predictions that came to pass, international under-the-table-loans (this took MONTHS before it hit the news) and others.

What is most touching is the fact that now, when Maban is absent, he has people to keep the thread going for him. I don't know how he feels about it but I find it quite remarkable.

No, I'm not being smartass, just to clarify.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

A couple of specifics were the mentions of events in Iceland (long before the economic collapse), followed by a perceived escalation of activity at the Icelandic Shard and finally by the abrupt departure of Maban.

The thread began to falter. We heard nothing but then slowly Iceland began to take center stage around the time of the economic collapse. There were dozens of threads on ATS about England hijacking the Icelandic economy, tankers and cargo ships full of provisions bound for Iceland being held in ports around the world. Food rotting on the docks in Canada. And Icelandic ex-pats being forced to go to their local consulates in Europe to receive rations.

That was followed on by massive riots (unusual for a peaceful country), and unfortunately deaths.

I don't know if these were Remnant-generated but the Remnant have a powerful and wealthy backing that could have generated this type of confusion that would allow a surgical strike on an obscure military facility very easy to do without drawing attention.

Would you consider the outcome an over all positive outcome in Iceland? It is unfortunate when there is any lost of life, but ultimately the people rose up and over threw, from what I believed to be a corrupt government. To me this seemed the outcome was a positive one for the people in that region. The conclusion seems to suggest that Maban left and had something to with events that transpired in Iceland, which side was he on?

**edit**
You'll have to excuse me, I have to admit that I must be missing a part of the picture. I usually won't pay heed to just about anything I read or watch in the MSM and try to rely on alternative media in the hopes it's not contaminated with misinformation. It hasn't been a sure fire way to get to the truth when it comes to world events but have found it to have more substance. So with that said, what was negative effect to a shift in regime change in Iceland? Was it many in the government and banks were members of the Shard? You'd have to assume so since Maban said that they no longer have footing in Iceland. After looking at earlier posts there seems to be an accusation that the Remnants were to blame for the regime change in Iceland. After trying to draw a line here, attempting to put the pieces together it was mentioned a couple posts back emsed1 had this to say:
**edit**

Are you putting forward the idea that the Remnants caused all of the above to happen?

Which financial dealings specifically because there's a lot of corrupt dealing going on at the moment.

Note: This has been one of the most important threads I've ever come across here in ATS since I've been a member here since 2003. Truly it has an extremely fascinating story.

- Omega

[edit on 9-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The events I witnessed were specific challenges to Maban about events that were not general knowledge, as if the poster were trying to extort information in order to destroy (not derail) the thread.

I do recall one such character whom I won't name are there others?

The Remnant are like splinter cells. The NIA though is a massively-funded, technologically-advanced, militarily-backed force with NO conscience. Ethics, morality, mores all mean nothing to them. They don't care about truth or enlightenment, except to destroy it. I am not privileged to the NIA-Remnant relationship, but if a fraction of NIA activities became public it would quite literally make you vomit with revulsion.

The small bits and pieces and hints I have gleaned over the years about NIA have shown me a magnitude of evil I never thought human kind could conceive of.

Would you be able to share any sources you used outside this thread because I would very much like to know more about this organization. If you do not wish to post this publicly, please u2u me.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hey Maban, long time no talk..lol. I had asked the majority of my questions in the begining of this thread, but something new has emerged in which I was wondering. Is Obama an alien like some of my friends think or just not born in the U.S.A. Either way what is up with his birth certifacte.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Hi,

Here is an interesting starting point:

NCS

Also, by way of caveat, I don't want to leave the impression that I am speaking for Maban.

My posts are my impressions/analysis based on data presented by Maban and researched on my own. I have the unique privilege (at least for the time being) of being able to confirm at least some of the remarkable claims in this thread.

Hopefully I can provide some more pertinent resources soon. Being a strictly amateur conspiracy theorist (aren't we all?) most of what I have collected is 98% 'organic fertilizer', 1% disinformation and 0.9999% unverifiable.

"Trust but Verify" as they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join