It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
Well then I guess it will remain a question, because I possess no evidence nor method to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whom I am, just as any other individual here. That without major public action. There is little other ways to "prove" myself.

Fair enough I guess, I could continue to press this issue but it won't go anywhere with you.

It may appear as such, but is not. I concealed this detail because I thought it detrimental to my message, but now I see it as a necessary detail to release which may actually place my message into better context. The reason why we are here, the reason why this seems so "easy," is because we are desperate for solutions, simple as that.

Well I sure would like to know this information, when can we expect it's release?

How would I? The High Council isn't like the Congressional National Assembly, there is no Illuminon C-SPAN nor public record. I am unsure what you are "asking" for?

I was asking for a news story to verify any loses of life which you speak of or any other source to verify your claims.

If you see my motives, and my reason for being, you will see that I lied for a good reason. A reason which has until recently diminished, and proven to be more detrimental than supportive in nature.

Just so were clear in hopes I can drop this issue, what is this "lie" you speak of, just so we can be on the same page.

No, just any respect gain in your eyes. Lets just say I approach this thread on a "case-by-case" basis. I give every individual whom seeks understanding the benefit of the doubt, a good many came here with the same mentality as you, but now they understand. I talk to you because I care, I care for all whom seek the light, it is my nature.

You speak of this light ,without caps, what is the source of this light? Is it God or a deity, or truth?

I have lost many and many still yet remain. I "sit around" because we are making ourselves targets. We are presenting a target of opportunity for the NIA.

Is the NIA a name you created or the "Shards" created or is there official name?

No; humanity has a great destiny among the heavens, and has the potential to play a great role, a role bigger than ourselves; if only we are prepared in time for those kinds of responsibilities.

You either seems to speaking about Heaven with all the fluffy clouds which you hear about in religion or your speaking about space exploration.

Your right, I don't know. Would you care to provide proof, evidence that you served, that you indeed are ex-military?

The only pieces of evidence I have would compromise my identity which for good reasons I won't disclosed at the time. I don't think it's necessary, I had been a quite observer, listened to every single thread, waited to post until I felt I had a full picture. Your attempting to flip one of my previous arguments against me, I never claimed to be a member of the Illuminati. If I was making those claims I'd be asked the same very questions.

It was, and it is older than anything known to man, to still exist.

Well its a shame we can't see this piece given it would be one of the greatest pieces of human history. These pieces, are they ideals, some sort of relic?

They have, a message which I now think bettered by disclosing the true nature of things, you want truth, you have it.

Ok we'll all be waiting for this truth you speak of.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I retract my previous post, please delete.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you Maban for the interesting answers you gave me to my last questions.
Well, a lot seems to have happend in this thread and I hope that I do not distract to much from the current discussions. If it's not too inappropriate I would ask some more questions:

1. I heard that Thoth and Osiris are more or less the same deity. I heard that Thoth would be just a representation of certain aspects of Osiris (like wisdom, magic, science etc.). Do you think this is correct or are both seperate, individual deities?

2. I would assume that Thoth was an enlightened one. If this is the case, did he get enlightened during his "mission" on earth (for example during he recieved the teachings of the enlightened ones) or had he already been an enlightened one and "came down from heaven" so to speak, to bring illumination to the earth and humanity?

3. You said, that you think, that there actually had been a worldwide flood. Did mankind receive the teachings of illuminism (I think you said ~9500BC) before or after the flood? Is this equal with the time when thoth recieved/gave the teachings of illuminism.

4. Did I get this one right? You or your shardmembers found an individual via the internet, who speaks or writes in a way that he could be mistaken for a member of the shards? Does this individual write/speak publicly? Is this the particular individual of whom you think, that he will become an obstacle against darkness in the next few years?

5. By the way here's a question that came to my mind as you said that you try to get the NIA chasing you (via your IP):
Do you know of any method or tool that is available to private persons, that would allow it to protect ones anonymity from people who have the right knowledge, hardware, software etc.? Would you say for example that the tool "TOR" or using a proxyserver would be useless if one is searched by people with such abilities? My knowledge of how the internet works and wich possibilities such people have to find ones identity are limited and I just ask out of curiosity.

PS:
Well, I wondered if you already sent me a U2U as you mentioned in your last answer (page 52). I'm just asking in the case, that there has been a technical problem and I just didn't receive it. If you just had no time yet, no problem I don't want to hurry...

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maban:

...what more details can you give about either Prophecy.

...will the Enligthened ones come alone or will they be fighting someone/thing?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Nice choice of name, I found this interesting:

Maban or Mabain is a material that is held to be magical in Australian Aboriginal mythology. It is the material from which the Clever Women and Clever Men [1] and Elders [2] of Indigenous Australia supposedly derive their magical powers. Maban is variously identified by different Australian Aboriginal tribes with quartz crystals, australites, mother of pearl, blood, ochre, feathers, Desert Rose, seeds, etc. The potent polyvalent term maban also shares meanings with the term 'shaman' and may be employed to denote Clever Women and Clever Men directly.

en.wikipedia.org...

Look I do not wish to continue a debate with you Maban, honestly I have found the information fascinating. I don't care if your a member of the Illuminati and I'll take your advice and try to over look what can't be provided. In the spirit of sharing information I'll retract the previous course of conflict I've had towards you because I believe your answers have much value.

Sometimes my skepticism gets the better of me for that I apologize for anything I have directed to you. I sincerely hope your sincere.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Yes that is very interesting, isn't it? Maban and I have discussed this before and he denied any connection but I did not believe him and told him outright that I didn't (but probably would have if he hadn't mentioned Lord Of The Rings).

I hope you don't mind me sharing that with everyone, Maban...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
In all fairness to Maban; when someone asked him the "shards" position on a Messianic saviour figure several months ago he did say that he personally believed that there would be something like that even if the "shards" held no official stance on it.

If it is his personal belief I take no issue, but he did rather create the impression that the belief was widespread amongst the shards when the subject was most recently raised. An error in communication seems an acceptable explanation.

Maban,

I withdraw my questions, primarily on the basis that they were seemingly not going to be answered anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this site and thread, however what you're doing is slanderous! If you have a valid point to make then make it but the tactics that "YOU" are using seem to remind me of one Paul Joseph Goebbels (Nazi). How ironic.....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

Originally posted by Kaleon
Thank you Maban for the interesting answers you gave me to my last questions.
Well, a lot seems to have happend in this thread and I hope that I do not distract to much from the current discussions. If it's not too inappropriate I would ask some more questions:

Asking more questions is never a detraction.

1. I heard that Thoth and Osiris are more or less the same deity. I heard that Thoth would be just a representation of certain aspects of Osiris (like wisdom, magic, science etc.). Do you think this is correct or are both separate, individual deities?

from what I am aware of, they are two separate, distinct "deities," but does share many similarities/synchronizations.

2. I would assume that Thoth was an enlightened one. If this is the case, did he get enlightened during his "mission" on earth (for example during he recieved the teachings of the enlightened ones) or had he already been an enlightened one and "came down from heaven" so to speak, to bring illumination to the earth and humanity?

Indeed he was one; the Enlightened Ones are "enlightened" by default; thus their name.

3. You said, that you think, that there actually had been a worldwide flood. Did mankind receive the teachings of illuminism (I think you said ~9500BC) before or after the flood? Is this equal with the time when thoth recieved/gave the teachings of illuminism.

I believe this all predates such an occurrence, if I have my time line correct.

4. Did I get this one right? You or your shardmembers found an individual via the internet, who speaks or writes in a way that he could be mistaken for a member of the shards? Does this individual write/speak publicly? Is this the particular individual of whom you think, that he will become an obstacle against darkness in the next few years?

Indeed they do sound akin to us, however for security reasons and their own well being, I cannot say more.

5. By the way here's a question that came to my mind as you said that you try to get the NIA chasing you (via your IP):
Do you know of any method or tool that is available to private persons, that would allow it to protect ones anonymity from people who have the right knowledge, hardware, software etc.? Would you say for example that the tool "TOR" or using a proxyserver would be useless if one is searched by people with such abilities? My knowledge of how the internet works and wich possibilities such people have to find ones identity are limited and I just ask out of curiosity.

Not really, if they want to find you bad, then they will. Our communications nodes (can't remember if that was an in-thread discussion) provides a good deal of our security. In most likelihood if someone wanted to find us they would not be able to keep up with our IP address changing, however in this unique instance we are "broadcasting" it for tactical purposes. Someone like the NIA would find the "dummy" IP address of the individual whom we have chosen, and then be able to work through to where the signal is truly coming from.

PS:
Well, I wondered if you already sent me a U2U as you mentioned in your last answer (page 52). I'm just asking in the case, that there has been a technical problem and I just didn't receive it. If you just had no time yet, no problem I don't want to hurry...

Unless I receive a U2U, I usually take time to send out the self authored ones.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rememberence

Originally posted by rememberence
...what more details can you give about either Prophecy.

Well we know that the Enlightened Ones will return, that we know for a fact, it is a sort of promise.

...will the Enlightened Ones come alone or will they be fighting someone/thing?

They will come at first alone, and they will come in peace. There are others though they would inevitably introduce us to, when we were ready.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Maban, can you comment on the nature of these beings which you speak of? Are they aliens or some sort of spirit in nature?

Also the source of the three secrets you speak of, is it a relic of some sort?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

I will reply to these question in U2U form, given their nature.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Maban, since you are being so frank and finally admitting some things that needed to be out in the open, I feel it right to follow suit. My opinions are strictly my own and this connects with posts I made shortly prior.

Did you consider that there comes a time when humanity must make the choice to be or not to be? When no force, no guardian, no amount of stabilization can interfere with the making of that choice for to do so only invites disaster on one's self? If the species en whole decides it will not tolerate the likes of its enemies, they will not be able to exist and will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, no safe harbor in which to fester.

There comes a point where noone can perform humanity's destined task for it in even the slightest degree and anyone who would try will be pushed aside by whatever means necessary (by which mechanisms I do not precisely understand but I have an idea) in order that it may do what it must do on its own.

That does not mean each individual is left to eek out existence for themselves. In fact, it is precisely the opposite of that-- that they make good choices collectively, caring ones, not selfish ones, ones that help their brother and thus help themselves and humanity en whole.

If the species has in fact received any assistance in avoiding demise, they should be grateful for it, accept it rather than self-destuctively fight against it and leverage the gift it has received in order to assist its growth. Thinking further into it, it has the power to leverage that to make its own demise even more unpleasant that it would have been otherwise. Personally, I suggest the former approach.

Perhaps I am simply reiterating your message which seems to have embedded in it the key to your troubles or I could be simply loopy. May the reader find what they're looking for.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi Maban,
I have a need for clarification.

Something doesn't add up for me...

As I understand the last few pages, you are in the midst of a last stand type of deal as far as the remnants/NIA are concerned.

I can't help to wonder why you have made public your intentions by admitting that you are hoping that the remnents/NIA will trace you through your involvement here (by tracing ip's and routing tables and such), in order to lead them into a trap of sorts (last man standing) if this was truley your intention?

Is this part of your approach, reading between the lines and such?

Surely you understand that your enemies would have discovered this thread by now and hence know what you are saying?

Where does this leave us reading this?

Can you direct us to a method of verifying this (hypothetical) last stand type event after the fact, if the event does occur?

After all, think of what it would do, not so much for your credibility, but for your message, if in the future we could say "well that Maban guy was right after all" hey?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Awesome thread really. You seem to take everyones questions very seriously and try to answer to the best of your knowlege. I only have two questions.

1. What are Illuminoid trappings ?
2. Men-In-Black are they friend of foe to your kind ?

If this has already been asked I apologize. This is a huge thread and I didn't go through all the posts. So if it has been addressed please let me know.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maban,

**edit**
(Note: Though this isn't the current topic please note that this thread has covered many topics. If anyone else feels they can give feed back, please do)
**edit**

I've come across a little book titled "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" vol. 2. I've yet to all but skim through this book but it seems interesting even if it isn't absolutely true. Can anyone comment on this book?

Amazon Link >>

I've always had an ability to sense people's auras, I can even at times see different colored auras with varying people. (To some I know this seems crazy) But what I sense and can see with my own eyes seem as real as the keyboard I type upon.

I'm going out upon a thin line here perhaps but would appreciate some feed back.

-Omega

[edit on 8-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I've come across a little book titled "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" vol. 2. I've yet to all but skim through this book but it seems interesting even if it isn't absolutely true. Can anyone comment on this book?

Amazon Link >>

I've always had an ability to sense people's auras, I can even at times see different colored auras with varying people. (To some I know this seems crazy) But what I sense and can see with my own eyes seem as real as the keyboard I type upon.

I'm going out on upon a line here perhaps but would appreciate some feed back.

-Omega

[edit on 8-2-2009 by oconnection]

What has this got to do with the topic?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

If you have paid attention there is not a central topic with this thread. This was most directed toward Maban but anyone could answer if they'd like.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

You are for the most part, very much so reiterating my message, yes.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Simply put, we are providing them with an opportunity they cannot pass up. Consider it a game of chicken, just deadly and much more convoluted.

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join