It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by kshaund

I am not sure of what you speak, please clarify which system you are describing?

- Maban

So sorry, we must be confusing you - this query is actually in response to Kaleon's question about Project BlueBeam and systems above - I had asked about the Egyptians and Ra...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi maban Its frustratingly confusing but if you forgive me for my inquisitiveness i would like your opinion. Firstly Thoth has three other names i can think of 1) Hermes Trismegistus ie thrice great (3 secrets any connection). 2) Asclepius 3) Ophiochus '' the serpent holder' yet again a star sign more code. Second Thoth is reputed to come from atlantis some say via Shambala (keys to temple) and others say Sirius. Cant be both. Its like unravelling the gordian knots big brother. Any clues as im not a gnostic and unable to receive inner revelation lol. Thanks !

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi maben sorry. just a thought is thoth maybe equated with lucifer as well. in which case do you known anything about the brotherhood of the snake. thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
Hi Maban Its frustratingly confusing but if you forgive me for my inquisitiveness i would like your opinion. Firstly Thoth has three other names i can think of 1) Hermes Trismegistus ie thrice great (3 secrets any connection). 2) Asclepius 3) Ophiochus '' the serpent holder' yet again a star sign more code. Second Thoth is reputed to come from atlantis some say via Shambala (keys to temple) and others say Sirius. Cant be both. Its like unravelling the gordian knots big brother. Any clues as im not a gnostic and unable to receive inner revelation lol. Thanks !

I can understand your frustration. This figure according to us is of Alanis, and his teachings (voice of Ra') were eventually conveyed via masters at Shambhala, not the other way around.

- Maban

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
Hi maben sorry. just a thought is thoth maybe equated with lucifer as well. in which case do you known anything about the brotherhood of the snake. thanks

No, it is not equatable. The Brotherhood of the Snake has not posed any threat to us or to humanity, therefore our information/records on them are indeed limited.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

reply to post by OmegaPoint

Our collective purpose in betterment, is always far great in cause and in action than petty squabbling of opinion. Now if only the rest of humanity would see it, we would be so much closer to peace.

- Maban

You know what the funny thing (or sad thing) about this is? All of the world religions that cause or have caused great clashes have a, "Love thy neighbor" clause that nobody seems to listen to.

Live and let live is what I say. God forbid actually help one another. (Note the sarcasm)

Here is a piece of advice my freind. Remember this one well for it will serve you well if ever you have need to argue a point against intolerance of the "christian" variety, and it's not capitalized for a reason.

Matthew 22:37-40
37 Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’[d] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’[e] 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There may well be somthing to that you know.

I'm not trying to stoke a fire. Nor am I preaching to you for I am aware of and respect your beliefs and that of others. It's just that I know that you are'nt versed in The Word and, this "IS" THE MAIN TENET OF "THE BOOK" AND TEACHINGS.

There is also the idea of believing one to be a "sinner" yet loving the "sinner," this is the real message. Not persecution. "He who is without sin may cast the first stone."

My whole point is that a true Christian should'nt flaunt how they are "Holier than thou" and begin their stone throwing. The message lost to most Christians is to focus your worship on GOD and LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. So in reality all else is a trivial persuit in the eyes of a "Christian."

Truth be told, any one of us (or all) could sit around and argue the merits of which Religion is "true" and which is "false" when it doesn't matter. I believe what I believe for a reason and I'm sure that others do also, however I am not going to questions a persons beliefs.

Any religion or belief system that makes a man better and betters this world is fine by me so long as it's not impossed upon me. The only thing that all religions should have (otherwise they aren't worth the paper they are written on) is to love and help one another.

Without that there is no point.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well put.

The tenet love thy neighbor as thyself and God above all, who's love is perfect - that's a self referencial framework of love eminating from God within which we and everything is ONE.

That Jesus went the distance to remove any separation, is an additional insurance policy, so as to preserve, at any cost, the integrity of the whole framework, in terms of the relativity of God to man, and of the brotherhood of man.

It's so simple, yet of such a level of genious so alien to our human conception of "justice" that it almost defies the imagination, and ultimately does exceed the imagination.

C.S. Lewis, who began an atheist, in re-examining the Christian story, came to recognize this unfathonable genious, and concluded that it simply could not have been an invention of man and had the fingerprints of God all over it. I tend to agree with that assessment.

That it, the cross, is so terribly offensive to the pride of man, is the only reason why so many run away from the grand revelation at the heart of it, but if they understood the true nature of the supreme gift being presented, they would surely welcome it with open arms, and after a bout of tears, smile and laugh at themselves, and become again as little children, thereafter free to play and create together under the dome of heaven.

My calling in this life is to re-present the gift in a comprehensible manner, but in a way that does not diminish in the least, the unfathonable mystery at the heart of it.

When one among us, truly gets it, and I am starting to myself, then we're into a whole new domain, a whole new creation - because it's all inclusive - another error of most Christians, who make of it an exclusive club and pat each other on the back, with great relief, that they are not among the unbelievers outside of their exclusive domain, which, when you really come to think of it, is completely antithetical to the very spirit of Jesus' teachings and his Great Work or Magnum Opus of the ages, not the least of which is to love thy neighbor as thyself. And who is my neighbor? Any man, all people, no matter who they are. This is the secret and the missing element in modern day "Churchianity". If I get my way, this view will change, and then the Spirit and the Bride will be able to say "Come, and to all who are thirsty, drink freely of the water of life" (flow of life, occurance of life).

We must remember, that Jesus prayed aloud, from the very vantage point of the cross - "forgive them father, for they know not what they do." Was this directed exclusively and conditionally at only those who believe, or was it to include, the very people who put him there on the charge of blamphemy, and the crowds who, only a few days prior, welcomed him like a homecoming King, only to shout in unison at his trail - "Crucify Him!"

For God's sake, for Christ's sake all ye Christian believers, get your head on straight regarding how you relate to the rest of humanity, both individually and collectively!

Best,

Rob
AlphaPoint - got get back to the new beginning.. born of a singularity of love.

P.S. Dear Illuminons - you want to protect humanity and set us free, to pass through the royal arch and into the domain of everlasting light and love?

Appropriate the true nature and meaning of the ALL-INCLUSIVE CHRIST, and there it is!

God Bless!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

P.S. Dear Illuminons - you want to protect humanity and set us free, to pass through the royal arch and into the domain of everlasting light and love?

No; we are Guardians, we protect the existence and the opportunity, it is you whom must find light and love, we can merely keep the path open to you; but you must be the ones who walk it.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maban,

As much as I wished to not be drawn into this thread for various reasons, I have returned for what reason I do not know. It seems many that are in your position or enlightened so to speak hold to the notion of not casting pearls before swine, what is your take on this philosophy?

For you must have some reason to be here or something to gain which would allow for the exception. After your initial leave and then return would one be wrong to think you have some sort of unfinished business to tend to? Or in other words is there something specific you wish to attain from this or is it just a goodwill service. I mean no disrespect.

On a lighter note would you say it possible for one outside your organization or any other for that matter to come across the knowledge that your group has? For even a fool can have a date with serendipity every now and again. Don't take me wrong I don't mean to imply myself in any way I am just speaking in general terms.

It seems that every now and again a person has a breakthrough of knowledge that can set to move humanity to a higher understanding of things. Does your group believe in any kind of prophecies (for lack of a better term) of someone of this nature coming along to propel humanity forward into the light. Thanks,

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi again - in case my questions got lost in the postings and U2U's - I'm rephrasing them here if you have a moment to respond - thanks -

Egyptian history and lineage - wasn't Ra responsible for the conversion from goddess to god religion and destroying historical records? Where was his family from? Are the global heads of states somehow their descendants?

Thank you - K.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I honestly don't know where this thread will end, I spent the last two days trying to reach it but I honestly can't read anymore for the time being.

Great you have these wonderful secrets, congratulations. It's like your egging people on and have to admit I can see why people believe you crave attention.

So far after reading 40 pages, watching your crappy Japanese animation, I've yet to stumble upon anything that I haven't already read. Perhaps I'm a well informed individual.

Your mastery of the English language and your story is commendable, who knows if it's true because we have nothing to verify your claims! Anytime we ask real questions about your organization you claim you can't divulge information because the "NIA" is after you. Strangely I've never heard of such an organization but you claim it operates like a "ghost" similar to the MiB. (another orginization we can't verify)

Another big question is, if you were a threat to an immense organization such as the the "NIA", how is that you have had the ability to sit in front of a computer screen for such an extended period of time? We all know that organizations such as the NSA have the ability to track any electronic communications with in a very short period of time. This is the biggest hole your story despite the complete lack of proof.

When it was asked which books we should read that would give us a better understanding to what you are claiming you state that none come to mind. So basically all of humanity does not even have the slightest idea what your organization is about?

Really you expect a community such as ATS, who's battle cry is "Deny Ignorance" to buy this "message"? With the complete lack of information this can't be taken seriously to a logical and rational mind.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Although I'm am glad to see that we see eye to eye on certain aspects of Christianity, I must apologize. I mistakenly entered my post as a reply for you when I was talking to Maban.

I do see many of the valid points that you make about fellow Christians though. As you can see the Truth for me is as simple as one verse. If all religions took that verse to heart I feel thatthe world would be a great place. No want, no war, no evil, no pride, no prejudice, only kindness for one another.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

My last reply was for you. I mistakenly replied to OmegaPoint.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

I completely agree with you. IF these aspects of faith were taken truly to heart, this would indeed be a much greater world; and humanity woudl elevate itself far higher than we have.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amitel

Originally posted by Amitel
Maban,

As much as I wished to not be drawn into this thread for various reasons, I have returned for what reason I do not know.

I understand your reserve, it took a great deal of thought and courage I needed to muster, before returning here myself. To do what I set out to do.

It seems many that are in your position or enlightened so to speak hold to the notion of not casting pearls before swine, what is your take on this philosophy?

That is one take; we hold a more "optimistic" viewpoint however. It is not that what we hold's value would go unrecognized, but it is that value of what we hold is deemed as too valuable to yet place so readily in the hands of an incompassionate and self destructive humanity. Although this is our opinion it does not affect our decisions as to the the disclosure of the Three Truths. Reason being is that we have no say in the three truths being disclosed, for that is a decision to be made by the Enlightened One's and not us.

On a lighter note would you say it possible for one outside your organization or any other for that matter to come across the knowledge that your group has? For even a fool can have a date with serendipity every now and again. Don't take me wrong I don't mean to imply myself in any way I am just speaking in general terms.

It is indeed possible, but unlikely. For much of this information is hidden away. Most recently it is hidden away from even us, to protect it, and guard it.

It seems that every now and again a person has a breakthrough of knowledge that can set to move humanity to a higher understanding of things. Does your group believe in any kind of prophecies (for lack of a better term) of someone of this nature coming along to propel humanity forward into the light.

We do indeed have "prophecies," two. There are less prophecies but more so actions which are known to eventually take place; the inevitable consequences of humankind and their decisions.

The first being the rise of a man, a man whom will spread light to once darkened lands. A man which will come forth and spread good and light around the world, and those whom are dark and do not run from its wave, will be consumed by it. He may very well restore hope for all of humanity, in humanity's eyes.

The second is the return of the Enlightened Ones, which will hasten a new age of light and enlightenment. A golden age for humanity where peace will reign and humanity will at last be united under one banner, a banner of the people. A world where no government exists, on the people.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I like this thread... waheww!! well any ways... .. anyway it is indeed very correct we are heading for the ONE WORLD government... no matter what search or research we are having on, on what topic... still illuminati will great us in the end!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Amitel

For you must have some reason to be here or something to gain which would allow for the exception. After your initial leave and then return would one be wrong to think you have some sort of unfinished business to tend to? Or in other words is there something specific you wish to attain from this or is it just a goodwill service. I mean no disrespect.

reply to post by oconnection

I honestly don't know where this thread will end, I spent the last two days trying to reach it but I honestly can't read anymore for the time being.

Great you have these wonderful secrets, congratulations. It's like your egging people on and have to admit I can see why people believe you crave attention.

So far after reading 40 pages, watching your crappy Japanese animation, I've yet to stumble upon anything that I haven't already read. Perhaps I'm a well informed individual.

Your mastery of the English language and your story is commendable, who knows if it's true because we have nothing to verify your claims! Anytime we ask real questions about your organization you claim you can't divulge information because the "NIA" is after you. Strangely I've never heard of such an organization but you claim it operates like a "ghost" similar to the MiB. (another orginization we can't verify)

Another big question is, if you were a threat to an immense organization such as the the "NIA", how is that you have had the ability to sit in front of a computer screen for such an extended period of time? We all know that organizations such as the NSA have the ability to track any electronic communications with in a very short period of time. This is the biggest hole your story despite the complete lack of proof.

When it was asked which books we should read that would give us a better understanding to what you are claiming you state that none come to mind. So basically all of humanity does not even have the slightest idea what your organization is about?

Really you expect a community such as ATS, who's battle cry is "Deny Ignorance" to buy this "message"? With the complete lack of information this can't be taken seriously to a logical and rational mind.

Truth is I have lied; I have deceived many of you. However I did not do it out of ego, or out of greed, or even duty. I did it out of hope, hope that the truth left veiled would preserve my message. But it seems that too many are unwilling to overlook this; too many are unable to see past the messenger, and see the message.

You ask why I am here, why this discourse, why the secrecy; why?

Truth is, we are fighting a losing war. Truth is Iceland was our last best chance for hope, our last vestige of light; and now it is gone. Along with our leaders, our wise guides, teachers, tacticians, and all the resources we once wielded.

I originally came here out of my own will, citing the losses we have incurred over the last ten years, and especially the last three as reason to spread the truth of our existence, and what humanity MUST know in order to combat the coming darkness. For the truth is, we have failed. Beneath my bravado, beneath my optimism, and hope; lies the unadulterated doubt and feeling of defeat.

Truth is in the last three years we have lost over 2,000 Illuminons. We have been reduced from a legion, to a rag tag organization, ready to burst at the seems, at the first onset of attack. Although I tell myself that good always prevails, even I have my doubts. For in truth, evil is always far more powerful than good; it is by its very nature.

We and the Remnants have kept one another's existence a secret, a secret born out of self preservation, and the preservation of our ideals. We have "hijacked" an IP address of an individual whom can easily be mistaken both by his words and by his character for we, an individual whom we know can face the coming night. Forgive my haste, or my brusqueness because time is short, for in truth I care not if you believe me, I care not if we go "unproven" in existence, I care not if you learn the truths we know, I care not if you despise us for it. But; I do care if you heed my message of hope, and my message of warning. For the long night is rapidly approaching, and upon its eve we will be unable to stand against it, for I fear none of us will be left to fight. That which is most sacred, that which is held most dear, and that which guarantees humanity's future will be protected, you have our word in this, to our dying breath.

I have made contact here because we feel we have little other recourse. As of now my duty as a High Councilor of the Seattle Shard, is to help Illuminons go to ground, to hide from our pursuers, to preserve the secrets we hold, the secrets which guarantees humanity's future, and existance.

We few Guardians that are left are going to hold our ground until all of our fellow kin are safe. We are communicating these ideals on, before the eve of a lasting night. We wish our words to be heard one last time; and we wish the murdering bastards whom pursue us, to find us. For we will not go quietly, we will not go silently into the night, we will not surrender, we will not beg for our lives; we will stand and face the coming darkness, for it must get past us to reach our fellow kin. It must pass us to reach humanity. And they must know, our stand may not be a lasting one, but it will merely be the first of many, as those whom you control will come to plot against you, and take up our mantle of resistance and idealism; that resistance and idealism which threatens you so much.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Truth is I have lied; I have deceived many of you. However I did not do it out of ego, or out of greed, or even duty. I did it out of hope, hope that the truth left veiled would preserve my message. But it seems that too many are unwilling to overlook this; too many are unable to see past the messenger, and see the message.

What message is that? You belong to a "shard" in Seattle? You admit you deceived many of us, doesn't that put your whole story at jeopardy?

I thought originally you claimed you were doing this because you felt it your duty and your "assignment".

Why should we over looked this. If someone claimed to be Christ we'd want to see some sort of proof wouldn't we?

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain". -Wizard of Oz
With great claims requires great proof sir.

You ask why I am here, why this discourse, why the secrecy; why?

Truth is, we are fighting a losing war. Truth is Iceland was our last best chance for hope, our last vestige of light; and now it is gone. Along with our leaders, our wise guides, teachers, tacticians, and all the resources we once wielded.

Firstly do you live in Seattle or is Iceland, or is it Mars? Funny I have a lot friends in Seattle and if a lot people just went up and missing I would of heard about it. I used to live in Seattle, it's a nice city, sure rains a lot, perhaps this was done out boredom?

I originally came here out of my own will, citing the losses we have incurred over the last ten years, and especially the last three as reason to spread the truth of our existence, and what humanity MUST know in order to combat the coming darkness. For the truth is, we have failed. Beneath my bravado, beneath my optimism, and hope; lies the unadulterated doubt and feeling of defeat.

Really now your telling us you did this on your own free will? I thought it was the "Council" that approved your "assignment". Lies lies and more lies.

Truth is in the last three years we have lost over 2,000 Illuminons. We have been reduced from a legion, to a rag tag organization, ready to burst at the seems, at the first onset of attack. Although I tell myself that good always prevails, even I have my doubts. For in truth, evil is always far more powerful than good; it is by its very nature.

Again where did they put all the bodies? Statistically speaking I would of heard something if 2,000 people went missing. As a city, Seattle does not have a high murder rate and if there were a "war" going on I think something would of surfaced by now.

We and the Remnants have kept one another's existence a secret, a secret born out of self preservation, and the preservation of our ideals. We have "hijacked" an IP address of an individual whom can easily be mistaken both by his words and by his character for we, an individual whom we know can face the coming night. Forgive my haste, or my brusqueness because time is short, for in truth I care not if you believe me, I care not if we go "unproven" in existence, I care not if you learn the truths we know, I care not if you despise us for it. But; I do care if you heed my message of hope, and my message of warning. For the long night is rapidly approaching, and upon its eve we will be unable to stand against it, for I fear none of us will be left to fight. That which is most sacred, that which is held most dear, and that which guarantees humanity's future will be protected, you have our word in this, to our dying breath.

Personally If I was fearing for my life I wouldn't be typing on a keyboard and my main concern would be for the safety of my self and my loved ones.

You "hijacked" an IP address? I work in the IT field and specialize in security. By which means from a technical stand point did you do this? I do recall you claimed your studies were that of business and technology, so I expect some sort of technical answer. It will require much more then a hijacked IP address to provide the type of security one would need if say the NSA was looking for you.

By all means sir, if you honestly are fearing for your life, please leave your keyboard and take appropriate steps to ensure your safety.

I have made contact here because we feel we have little other recourse. As of now my duty as a High Councilor of the Seattle Shard, is to help Illuminons go to ground, to hide from our pursuers, to preserve the secrets we hold, the secrets which guarantees humanity's future, and existance.

This is in direct contradiction from the overall message you have been telling. Now you say the secrets guarantee humanity's future? I thought it was because we weren't ready for them, that we as a race couldn't handle such truths.

We few Guardians that are left are going to hold our ground until all of our fellow kin are safe. We are communicating these ideals on, before the eve of a lasting night. We wish our words to be heard one last time; and we wish the murdering bastards whom pursue us, to find us. For we will not go quietly, we will not go silently into the night, we will not surrender, we will not beg for our lives; we will stand and face the coming darkness, for it must get past us to reach our fellow kin. It must pass us to reach humanity. And they must know, our stand may not be a lasting one, but it will merely be the first of many, as those whom you control will come to plot against you, and take up our mantle of resistance and idealism; that resistance and idealism which threatens you so much.

So very poetic, you should seriously consider writing a book or a script I bet you would be very successful. Anyways God speed, thanks for the ride, it was entertaining.

With that said, after reading the exhausting 53 pages, I will give you that a lot your ideals rang true. But honestly did we need you to lay it out for us? Maybe some, but for those of us already well versed why spend all the effort especially when the whole world according to you is at the mercy of your organization. Don't you have more important things do like saving the world?

You claim that the source of these "secrets" were brought to the Illuminati 11,000 years ago by what I can understand by some sort of unknown beings. If a document such as the Holy Bible, plagued by misinterpretations and revisions what assurance do we have that these "three secrets" haven't been water downed or lost completely? There is no peer review, no cross referencing, no assurance what so ever. The only thing we know from these 53 pages is it's a secret were not ready for. I find this idea insulting given I am very open minded person. I do have logic and have always trusted my "gut" feeling.

Again, I'm not saying everything you've brought to the table is false but you as a messenger is what is in question. Good day/night.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Originally posted by oconnection
What message is that? You belong to a "shard" in Seattle? You admit you deceived many of us, doesn't that put your whole story at jeopardy?

Well if you have read all of this and still fail to see my "message," then I fear there is little else I can do nor show you to prove otherwise.

I thought originally you claimed you were doing this because you felt it your duty and your "assignment".

I am indeed doing both, or is that still unclear?

Why should we over looked this. If someone claimed to be Christ we'd want to see some sort of proof wouldn't we?

I, good sir; am not Christ, nor do I claim to be. I am a simple messenger, if you feel so inclined, then drop the name/title "Illuminati" "Shards" or "Illuminons" and you may find a more comfortable environment.

Firstly do you live in Seattle or is Iceland, or is it Mars? Funny I have a lot friends in Seattle and if a lot people just went up and missing I would of heard about it. I used to live in Seattle, it's a nice city, sure rains a lot, perhaps this was done out boredom?

Currently I am indeed in Seattle, and always have been; aside from operations that is.

Really now your telling us you did this on your own free will? I thought it was the "Council" that approved your "assignment". Lies lies and more lies.

Yes, being here was of my own will, however I did have to gain authorization to do so. Authorization granted by my citation of our most recent losses.

Again where did they put all the bodies? Statistically speaking I would of heard something if 2,000 people went missing. As a city, Seattle does not have a high murder rate and if there were a "war" going on I think something would of surfaced by now.

Is Iceland in Seattle? This war has been on a global front, the bodies have been created over three years, across the world, more than easy to "hide," as you so speak. Also consider sheer "disappearance" rates.

Personally If I was fearing for my life I wouldn't be typing on a keyboard and my main concern would be for the safety of my self and my loved ones.

That's the thing you fail to realize, I don't fear for my life. I have chosen to stay behind at the Shard as a target for them. A shield for those whom I am protecting. You may not have "read" it yet, but I am first and foremost a military leader. I understand business, I understand technology, but first and foremost my expertise lies in tactical operations. My "knowledge" about advanced technologies and companies is detailed, but not expansive. To say, I know a little about a lot, and allot about a little.

You "hijacked" an IP address? I work in the IT field and specialize in security. By which means from a technical stand point did you do this? I do recall you claimed your studies were that of business and technology, so I expect some sort of technical answer. It will require much more then a hijacked IP address to provide the type of security one would need if say the NSA was looking for you.

Firstly "studies," and "expertise" are quite dissimilar. We have not technically "hijacked" but project the IP address as another, given that they are randomly assigned each time a host server is contacted we can use utilities which allow us to assume the IP address of a specific location using DHCP host servers. It helps when you have control over, or the ability to configure / reconfigure host servers of internet provides which allow you to "pick" the IP address you wish to assume. Granted it will be in the same region unless modifications are made, which as you would know make it more complicated, especially when tryign to avoid detection. However, in this instance we are not attempting to avoid detection. The IP address we are using does not correlate with our actual location, just our virtual one. As you know advanced resources can usually work past this and determine the physical location of even an IP address from another country being used in this one. Most individuals would not be able to discern our real location, but those with the proper hardware, software, and know how can; which is in a way what we are counting on.

By all means sir, if you honestly are fearing for your life, please leave your keyboard and take appropriate steps to ensure your safety.

I do not. I will not so readily "run" as you may wish, I will stay as long as I am physically able.

This is in direct contradiction from the overall message you have been telling. Now you say the secrets guarantee humanity's future? I thought it was because we weren't ready for them, that we as a race couldn't handle such truths.

This entire post is in contradiction of my purpose here, yet I see it as a necessity for many to "see" my message. These secrets are needless to say, powerful. They can unite humanity, or divide humanity, uplift it, or destroy it. As with any power it is only used as wisely as its wielders. Humanity is not ready to wield this power, so we do what we have always done and protect this power until humanity is ready. There may come a point on the brink of annihilation where there is little to lose, and such an unveiling has the potential to give humanity the power to rise up and claim its destiny, the power to unify and create a better world. Or, at which point the advent of such power will doom the human race forever.

So very poetic, you should seriously consider writing a book or a script I bet you would be very successful. Anyways God speed, thanks for the ride, it was entertaining.

I'm glad you are so entertained. Next time you see life long friends and comrades die before your very eyes, you won't be laughing quite as hard. It is one thing to judge a cause, it is quite another to fight and die for one.

Continued >>>

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
>>> Continued

With that said, after reading the exhausting 53 pages, I will give you that a lot your ideals rang true. But honestly did we need you to lay it out for us? Maybe some, but for those of us already well versed why spend all the effort especially when the whole world according to you is at the mercy of your organization. Don't you have more important things do like saving the world?

Well then I am so sorry you wasted your time learning something you already knew; but inevitably this is what learning involves, reinforcement.

You claim that the source of these "secrets" were brought to the Illuminati 11,000 years ago by what I can understand by some sort of unknown beings. If a document such as the Holy Bible plagued by misinterpretations and revisions what assurance do we have this these "three secrets" haven't been water downed or lost completely? There is no peer review, no cross referencing, no assurance what so ever. The only thing we know from these 53 pages is it's a secret were not ready for. I find this idea insulting given I am very open minded person. I do have logic and have always trusted my "gut" feeling.

Because we do (or rather did until recently) possess the original teaching materials of Illuminism, therefore we possess the original "words" from the teachings of Illuminism.

Again, I'm not saying everything you've brought to the table is false but you as a messenger is what is in question. Good day/night.

You just made my point for me, you can't see past the messenger. You are so fixated on it you lose sight of the whole purpose of my being here.

- Maban

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Maban]

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join