It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

You wanted me to put something on the table, so I figured I'd pull the Lord himself up to it to see how an "illumined" one might respond, and you ran away from the question.

Indeed, you chose a topic you knew I would not pursue, as I clearly stated so a few posts back. Nevertheless, I feel that my perspective on this particular figure may be detrimental, therefore I exemplify his character, his ideals, and the model that he is to human life; I just do not agree on the worship of him, but that is my personal take, a take which I had hoped would not detract from this thread. As I implicitly stated, I place emphasis on the message, not the messenger. Indeed the messenger has great qualities, however I feel that the message is more important.

If you choose not to believe me, then by all means, do not; it is certainly your choice. I just ask that you do not attempt to derail this discussion with topics previously discussed and generally considered counterproductive to the message I am attempting to convey. Albeit, you will have your wish soon enough, for I am indeed taking my leave from here shortly; as previously stated.

And any concerns or fears that I may have about the ultimate frame of reference being offered, those really ought to be of no concern for me due to my supreme faith in, and love of, and fascination with, Jesus Christ. It COULD very well bring me into the fuller realization of who and what I am as a Christian believer..

As you mention in your other thread "Should I become a Mason? A "Free Mason" that is.." you make your ideals and ideas well known. I understand and respect them. However, you must also consider that as Guardians to Humanity, we cannot show favoritism to a single people, or even a single faith. We abide by certain "ideals," some would call them "Buddhist," others would call them "Christian," and a few woudl call them "Humanistic." Overall we have to look at the world en whole, not just a slice of it. If we did, we would miss a great many things, and a great many threats.

- Maban

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been asked but this thread has had a massive acceleration of participation and I've also been occupied with other things and have not kept up to date on all accounts.

Even if you can only make rough estimate, what percentage of the human race is really "responsible" (for lack of a better word at the moment) for holding us back such that we are "not yet ready" for full disclosure. There are no doubt a good many who are as I see it. Perhaps there are others who would have a bit of a shock and would largely go back to their normal lives. Others just might not care one way or the other. Of whom and where in the world do you speak because I do not sense the potential for great uphieval from those immediatly in my surroundings. My sense of others less local could simply be opinions; it is hard to discern at times.

Is there something so undeniably true about the information you possess and guard? Something difficult to deny away once one has been privy no matter how skeptical or invested in a certain system of beliefs one may be?

On the flip side, how much is not knowing costing us? Think "President Truman" without the certainty-- high probability perhaps but not certainty.

I do not expect you will have a change of heart as who am I to say what is right after millenia of sticking to a decision. One thing I know is that it is the decision of those who possess the information and not who provided it once it has been handed down. My personal view is that either we should all know or noone should, period. No guardians, noone entrusted. Noone has any business being that. It's not the Enlightened Ones decision. They aren't here; it's ours. It was meant for everyone.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

You wanted me to put something on the table, so I figured I'd pull the Lord himself up to it to see how an "illumined" one might respond, and you ran away from the question.

Indeed, you chose a topic you knew I would not pursue, as I clearly stated so a few posts back. Nevertheless, I feel that my perspective on this particular figure may be detrimental, therefore I exemplify his character, his ideals, and the model that he is to human life; I just do not agree on the worship of him, but that is my personal take, a take which I had hoped would not detract from this thread. As I implicitly stated, I place emphasis on the message, not the messenger. Indeed the messenger has great qualities, however I feel that the message is more important.

If you choose not to believe me, then by all means, do not; it is certainly your choice. I just ask that you do not attempt to derail this discussion with topics previously discussed and generally considered counterproductive to the message I am attempting to convey. Albeit, you will have your wish soon enough, for I am indeed taking my leave from here shortly; as previously stated.

And any concerns or fears that I may have about the ultimate frame of reference being offered, those really ought to be of no concern for me due to my supreme faith in, and love of, and fascination with, Jesus Christ. It COULD very well bring me into the fuller realization of who and what I am as a Christian believer..

As you mention in your other thread "Should I become a Mason? A "Free Mason" that is.." you make your ideals and ideas well known. I understand and respect them. However, you must also consider that as Guardians to Humanity, we cannot show favoritism to a single people, or even a single faith. We abide by certain "ideals," some would call them "Buddhist," others would call them "Christian," and a few woudl call them "Humanistic." Overall we have to look at the world en whole, not just a slice of it. If we did, we would miss a great many things, and a great many threats.

- Maban

Ok, I get you now, in more ways than one! You guys don't mess around do you? My apologies if I offended. But know this - I am a friend of the light of righteousness, I do not deal in fear, only the love of God in Christ or I should say the living spirit of Christ, which is where the treasure of heaven resides. I know about issues of spiritual authority, and of the controversy, and the spirit tells me you are of "the good guys" and are fighting the good fight. Therefore, consider me a friend, perhaps a very powerful one in this final battle that is being waged. There is no need to clash with me. From what I can tell, we are on the same side, and are fighting for the same cause. Therefore, you ought to devote your energies elsewhere.

May the grace and peace and the power of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you in this fight for righteousness sake.

Peace Bro,

Rob

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I apologize if this has been asked but this thread has had a massive acceleration of participation and I've also been occupied with other things and have not kept up to date on all accounts.

Even if you can only make rough estimate, what percentage of the human race is really "responsible" (for lack of a better word at the moment) for holding us back such that we are "not yet ready" for full disclosure. There are no doubt a good many who are as I see it. Perhaps there are others who would have a bit of a shock and would largely go back to their normal lives. Others just might not care one way or the other. Of whom and where in the world do you speak because I do not sense the potential for great uphieval from those immediatly in my surroundings. My sense of others less local could simply be opinions; it is hard to discern at times.

Is there something so undeniably true about the information you possess and guard? Something difficult to deny away once one has been privy no matter how skeptical or invested in a certain system of beliefs one may be?

On the flip side, how much is not knowing costing us? Think "President Truman" without the certainty-- high probability perhaps but not certainty.

I do not expect you will have a change of heart as who am I to say what is right after millenia of sticking to a decision. One thing I know is that it is the decision of those who possess the information and not who provided it once it has been handed down. My personal view is that either we should all know or noone should, period. No guardians, noone entrusted. Noone has any business being that. It's not the Enlightened Ones decision. They aren't here; it's ours. It was meant for everyone.

The light cannot be pushed to people, nor can the truth be watered down (ie: pearls before swine), lest it lose it's value, and power.

It is nevertheless available to any and all who seek it. "Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door WILL be opened to you." With persistent effort, it's available to anyone and everyone, and soon will be I suspect, once the war is over. At that stage, it will simply flow like living water to any and all who thirst.

Sorry to take that one over for you Maban!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
The light cannot be pushed to people, nor can the truth be watered down (ie: pearls before swine), lest it lose it's value, and power.

It is nevertheless available to any and all who seek it. "Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door WILL be opened to you." With persistent effort, it's available to anyone and everyone, and soon will be I suspect, once the war is over. At that stage, it will simply flow like living water to any and all who thirst.

Sorry to take that one over for you Maban!

I am still interested in Maban's thoughts on the matter and I was going to let the path of discussion lead where it may instead of preloading it with too much of my own viewpoints, whether they be correct or not. I'm not really that new to this.

You are right, I have tried to push things to people and what it begets is absolutely nothing in the short term. Personally I am fine with that as it is completely innocuous. Their mind will not aborb the incompatible information and it is pretty much like nothing took place (or at worst I look stupid to them or they get angry). To those that will, they are better off for it. Not surprisingly, I've found even the most resistant to be improved to a degree by some sort of "inductive" phenomenon.

The emergence of another group is a symptom of the universe's propensity to not tolerate stagnation. The water will find the slightest crack in the dam. Kudos to those that help others by making the goods available. Witholding knowledge is a major tool in the arsenal for those that wish to keep people in slavery. The result is ultimately quite ugly when the breaking point is reached.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Can you describe even metaphorically or as an analogy how you see the world stage at this time - who the players are, the time frame, the good guys, the bad guys (besides ultimately good and bad being subjective, I'm sure we can agree its all but impossible from here to be so grand? as to believe its' all okay somewhere on a spiritual plane/level to live to destroy).

Well many know of the tensions growing between countries, but the two I would point to are China and Russia; large and powerful, they are likely to move sooner than later (i.e. 2-7 years) in some fashion which could cause little disruption or snowball into another regional/global conflict. Simply put, I wouldn't want to be Mongolia.

The "major players" are manipulating major global forces i.e. counties/government, organizations, corporations, etc... Things will remain stable for quite a while now despite the global economy. Things will get slightly worse but begin to slowly but surely recover. Too much is at stake, too much money, too much greed, and too much lust to allow the economy to fail, so it will spring back; one of the "kickbacks" of our present definition of "human nature."

You will see a major obstacle to darkness arise very soon from our region, within the next 10 years. A force which could smooth tensions are bring them to the surface and at a boiling point. A force born out of a sea of corruption and power which attacks from within and about at the core of the problem; swiftly moving across the globe devouring and demolishing any darkness or evil which does not run from its surge. Darkness will attempt to stop it, control it, seize it, but t will prevail. For the darkness of the world has never met a force quite like this, a force which does not follow conventional rules, methods, or ways, but a force which is incorruptible and unstoppable short of a global apocalypse. The harder the darkness fights, the faster it will hasten their defeat.

And how's the battle going?

We have besieged 12 Remnant facilities in Europe alone in the last week, we have crippled them badly and intend to continue to move forward.

- Maban

Oops - forgot about the 'two line' rule at ATS - just nice to hear some good news for a change !

[edit on 4-2-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

This is completely understandable, I know I have had to "keep up" every time I log on to see the thread's progress.

Even if you can only make rough estimate, what percentage of the human race is really "responsible" (for lack of a better word at the moment) for holding us back such that we are "not yet ready" for full disclosure. There are no doubt a good many who are as I see it. Perhaps there are others who would have a bit of a shock and would largely go back to their normal lives. Others just might not care one way or the other. Of whom and where in the world do you speak because I do not sense the potential for great uphieval from those immediatly in my surroundings. My sense of others less local could simply be opinions; it is hard to discern at times

For those whom are not ready:

Those whom would "not care" ≈ 10%
Those who would be shocked and question all: 25%
Those whom woudl take it as a threat against their beliefs: ≈ 45%

For those whom are ready:

Those whom would openly accept it ≈ 10%
Those who would accept it after turmoil ≈ 15%
Those whom could live with, it but not change their world view: ≈ 5%

Some is undeniable, both spiritually and scientifically, that both sides woudl have to concede that it was correct. Other details are less "defined" and would require further inquiry by the people in order to confirm. But, for the most part; the release of these Three Truths would "unequivocally" collapsed most organized religions and governments. Many could survive but they would have to change their outward message and purposes, because those would be proven incorrect with this information. Some would be fine with it because they suspected all along, the scientific community woudl be happy because most religions would fall apart; however it would also mean the near total destruction of evolution as we know it. All sides woudl lose what they hold so dear. Perhaps the scientific community would be more open to accepting a new view, given how frequently they generate new theories, they may even see it as a new challenge. However the religious community will undoubtedly see it as a "test" of their faith, rather than a grand revelation that their scripture talks about. So instead of asking questions and embracing this revelation, they will fight, kick, and attempt to destroy it because it will be viewed as both a threat and an "abomination" of their beliefs.

Flip side is, this information does have the potential to unite humanity in a grand way; that is if we can survive and find cohesion and coalescence after the revelation. It is indeed a double edged sword, and if you are careful the intended outcomes of your actions, will have unforeseen results and backlash your initial purpose. This has happened to us before several times, and we aim to learn from it. These were small disasters in their own right, small, concealable, and easy to clean up. The same could not be said for such a global event. Such a catastrophe woudl be far beyond our ability to curtail or "guide," and would place both the truth and the fate of humanity in its own self destructive hands. Undoubtedly evil men would see the discontinuity and chaos as moments to try ans seize power, other woudl take the time to try to wipe out their enemy while they were at a disadvantage. It may become so bad that it actually gives the NIA reason to implement national police law and seals humanity's fate to a darkened future.

Issue is, right now, with the current state of affairs, and the current state of humanity too much woudl inevitably go wrong; and simply put, more bad would come of it than good, for that we are sure. As humanity grows and changes we try to ensure that that is towards a state woudl would better accept this, and at the same time refuse to hand over power to the elite. In so doing we create a situation where the people; humanity, is collectively fighting the controlling forces in the world which woudl inevitably bring about a third world war, in the process the unveiling of this information at such a time would absolve most governments and religions of the power they had over the people, long enough to seize the power back into the people's hands, and long enough for the Enlightened Ones to then step in because of our show of willingness to stand as one against the dark forces in our world.

I do not expect you will have a change of heart as who am I to say what is right after millenia of sticking to a decision. One thing I know is that it is the decision of those who possess the information and not who provided it once it has been handed down. My personal view is that either we should all know or none should, period. No guardians, none entrusted. None has any business being that. It's not the Enlightened Ones decision. They aren't here; it's ours. It was meant for everyone.

Indeed it was, but I heave a feeling that not even they knew when we woudl be ready en whole, so they entrusted it with a loyal few would would be able to act in humanity's best interests,an ensure the greater picture, and a greater future was not irrecoverably lost without a fight. We may hold the information, but we keep by our duties, and honor their wishes; we are not to release this information until such time as they deem it is right. You do not like it, I do not like it; but they are far older and wiser than we, they are far older and wiser than "us." They have had a plan, a hope for us, I intend to give humanity every opportunity to succeed.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad we see eye to eye.
Our collective purpose in betterment, is always far great in cause and in action than petty squabbling of opinion. Now if only the rest of humanity would see it, we would be so much closer to peace.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
hi Maban is the language you spoke of enochian or similar. thanks!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thank you Maban for your answers (and thank you for the excerpt
), you cleared many things up for me. But I do still have some questions:

1. If the enlightened ones had been humans (I'm not completely sure if you said this), had there once been something like an age of enlightenment where many people got enlightened? If so, do you know of any human who reached that state after them/after that age of enlightenment (if something like this exists)?

2. You said that there is actually some kind of connection between the god Thoth and enlightenment or the illuminati, could you please elaborate this a little bit further?

If one has to look to ancient egypt, to find out more about ancient Illuminism, do you think you could give us some hints, which subjects of egyptology we should esspecially be interested in (which gods for example are of special interest)?

The egyptian priesthood, are they the ancient illuminati? If this is the case, which relation did they have to the pharaos of their time? Were the pharaos initiated into their teachings (or perhaps were the pharaos even their leaders), or did the illuminati even hide some secrets from them?

If one gets immortal when one gets enlightened, why did the egyptian pharaos try to preserve their body through mummyfication? As students of the enlightened ones, shouldn't they have known, that mummification is most likely a vain attempt to get immortal? And what is the deal with Osiris, in whom the egyptians put their hope for a life after death, in context with the teachings of the enlightened ones?

3. You mentioned that in the future powers greater than any man or organization are awakening? What did you mean by this? Do you mean something like the enlightend ones making a appearance in our world? Or do you mean that sth. like a hidden potential of humanity will be awakend or...?

4. You also mentioned that in the next ten years "You will see a major obstacle to darkness arise very soon from our region". Could you please explain a little bit what kind of event/issue this will be (maybe you can put this into one of these categories: Is it something political, cultural/social, economical or maybe natural or "supernatural"?)?

Is the "darkness" already aware of this?

5. Well, if iceland was not part of Atlantis, do you think you can tell us were Atlantis was located instead? (Oh, and it was called Alanis? Why? How do you know?)

And had the Catastrophy that wiped out Atlantis really been so utterly that no remains can be found?

By the way do you think there had been something like a global flood/cataclysm?

If so, do you think you are able to elaborate a bit of how the world looked like before that event (what kind of kingdoms/states were existing, how advanced were those civilizations etc.?)

6. About this London 2012 stuff: I scanned through the pdf file of the blog again and realised that some things seem to be missing in this copy - for example the actual link to the video, when "The 2012 Stadium Design Video" is discussed.
Here you can find it: www.squintopera.com...#/projects/?id=25

and as a side note here's a link where you can see a statue in London named "Sprit of Zionism": www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

And I have an additional question to this topic: What do you think about Project bluebeam?

Is such a system possible? The claims reach from huge holograms in the sky that could fake an alien invasion to sounds and thoughts that could be "beamed" into your head. This was also discussed here: www.davidicke.com...

I hope you can leave a comment about this Zion London stuff before you leave and when you have looked into it.

(... continued)

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

7. You said that there are specially gifted individuals whose minds "are rewired unlike normal minds. A rewiring which utilizes the unused 90% of our brains, towards the subconscious rather than the conscious".

- Well I thought it would be a myth that we only use ten percent of our brains, or how did you mean this? "http://www.csicop.org/si/9903/ten-percent-myth.html

8. You said that the "insider" of www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... would be ca. 70%-80% right. Could you maybe point to some certain points he made, of which you think, that they are false?

9. What do you think about "free energy". Is it true that (like some conspiracy theorists claim) it would be relatively easy to create free energy with technologies based on Teslas findings, and that this technology is just supressed so that people stay dependend on oil? (I did also send to you a little U2U regarding this topic and the antigravity stuff)

I hope you can answer these questions as well. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

I had not heard of this before, find e a sample to compare our teaching to, and I can give you a more definitive answer.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My God people. How can you buy in to this drivel without one single scrap of evidence? The joker was disproven early on in the thread yet people still want to work out this fantasy nonsense in their own minds.

Get a clue. Not one shred of empirical evidence has ever been offered here.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi maban- enochian is used by some ocultists supposed to be the language of angels. Just looks like gibberish to me like the keys of salomen book. This is a very interesting find though. " the widows son?"
who knows. www.viewzone.com... Anyway would be grateful for any thoughts on this as usual. Give them hell cheers.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaleon

Originally posted by Kaleon
1. If the enlightened ones had been humans (I'm not completely sure if you said this), had there once been something like an age of enlightenment where many people got enlightened? If so, do you know of any human who reached that state after them/after that age of enlightenment (if something like this exists)?

Well during the Golden Age of Egypt, it was an Illuminated time, a time when Enlightenment was very near to people, unlike today. Indeed the one who reached it was called Gautama Siddhartha. I will U2U regarding the other topic you discuss.

2. You said that there is actually some kind of connection between the god Thoth and enlightenment or the Illuminati, could you please elaborate this a little bit further?

Consider him to be the Jesus of Illuminism, if I can say so without contradiction. He was the messenger of Original Illuminism, pre-Illuminati. Although he is know by a different name to us, and the modern understanding of his is not totally accurate.

If one has to look to ancient egypt, to find out more about ancient Illuminism, do you think you could give us some hints, which subjects of egyptology we should esspecially be interested in (which gods for example are of special interest)?

Horus and most importantly, Ra'.

The egyptian priesthood, are they the ancient illuminati? If this is the case, which relation did they have to the pharaos of their time? Were the pharaos initiated into their teachings (or perhaps were the pharaos even their leaders), or did the illuminati even hide some secrets from them?

Everyone was on the same plane, Pharaohs, the Teachers, and the workers were viewed all as equal and all knew the Three truths as well as Illuminism. What few people fail to recognize, is that early Egypt had an even more perfect democracy than the US ever had.

If one gets immortal when one gets enlightened, why did the egyptian pharaos try to preserve their body through mummyfication? As students of the enlightened ones, shouldn't they have known, that mummification is most likely a vain attempt to get immortal? And what is the deal with Osiris, in whom the egyptians put their hope for a life after death, in context with the teachings of the enlightened ones?

From what we understand, mummification was akin to China's Terracotta warriors. It was not meant to "preserve" them forever, but as a protector. They did not build Pyramids as shrines or tombs, but as symbols of Illuminsim. After they died they had themselves preserved and sealed inside to become the eternal protectors of these icons to Illuminism, and to protect it and Illuminism itself. The reason that the Pyramid is always associated with the Illuminati, is not because of power, or because of control but Illuminism and ascension.

The pyramid represents the "ascent" of the path towards Enlightenment. The light or eye at the top represents the attainment of Illuminism, the highest "state" of one's being. At which point one is highest and "sees all," and from there they can best help those below whom are still along their ascent. They cannot directly help them because it would defeat the "journey" of ascension, but they can be sure that they will not fall from the path. The multiple sides represents the multiple approaches to Illuminism and how there is "no one path" to attainment.

Think of Osiris as a gatekeeper, not as a judge, but as an overseer. And administer of a test, a test to see ones worth if they truly are worthy of an "afterlife." Although according to our teachings, it is not spiritual, but physical; a physical afterlife, a physical achievement of immortality, granted unto them by the Enlightened Ones.

3. You mentioned that in the future powers greater than any man or organization are awakening? What did you mean by this? Do you mean something like the enlightend ones making a appearance in our world? Or do you mean that sth. like a hidden potential of humanity will be awakend or...?

An unknown quantity within humanity, a singularity of an individual whom will reshape human nature by his actions and deeds.

4. You also mentioned that in the next ten years "You will see a major obstacle to darkness arise very soon from our region". Could you please explain a little bit what kind of event/issue this will be (maybe you can put this into one of these categories: Is it something political, cultural/social, economical or maybe natural or "supernatural"?)?

This is the product of the individual of which I speak. An individual prophesied by our teachings, an individual whom will unite humanity.

Is the "darkness" already aware of this?

After a sense yes, but not directly, not specifically; no.

5. Well, if iceland was not part of Atlantis, do you think you can tell us were Atlantis was located instead? (Oh, and it was called Alanis? Why? How do you know?)

And had the Catastrophe that wiped out Atlantis really been so utterly that no remains can be found?

I know it was called Alanis from our teachings, the ancient interpretations of the "true" name are pronounced Alanis. The other information I will U2U you about.

By the way do you think there had been something like a global flood/cataclysm?

If so, do you think you are able to elaborate a bit of how the world looked like before that event (what kind of kingdoms/states were existing, how advanced were those civilizations etc.?)

I am honestly unsure, our records regarding this is spotty, or rather the detailed records we do possess, we are unable to access. There is however geological evidence which seems to support this idea, however I do not believe it to be as widespread as people think, I believe it involved a world in which no ice caps existed, thereby increasing the sea level to a point where large portions of the mid-west US woudl be the "coast."

6. About this London 2012 stuff: I scanned through the pdf file of the blog again and realised that some things seem to be missing in this copy - for example the actual link to the video, when "The 2012 Stadium Design Video" is discussed.

As I stated I will look into this, but you must understand I am presently tackling may objectives, so it may take me some time.
>>> Continue

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Please elaborate on the Egyptian Pharoahs and Ra - isn't he the one that wiped out all traces of the mother goddess religion on the heiroglyphs and began this rule of patriarchy?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
>>> Continued

6.5 And I have an additional question to this topic: What do you think about Project bluebeam?

Is such a system possible? The claims reach from huge holograms in the sky that could fake an alien invasion to sounds and thoughts that could be "beamed" into your head. This was also discussed here: www.davidicke.com...

Firstly, project bluebeam woudl have to be holographic in nature, nothing more sinister. Secondly, the amount of infrastructure to support such a "projection" woudl be enormous. Either fleets of mobile filed projection and field containment semi tractor-trailers. That, or you woudl need a number of satellites ranging in the 100's with high power emitters and essentially small nuclear reactors on board to power them. Theoretically if you used the earth's natural magnetic field you might be able to reduce the necessary power requirements, but that woudl also reduce the "projection area" to the confines of the north and south poles. In order to "project" large holograms over large population centers near the equator or temperate attitudes, you would need massive field generators. We are talking costs worldwide of hundreds of billions if not trillions to implement it, that is disregarding R&D as well as OPSEC.

Essentially, it "could" be done, but it woudl be hard to be kept a secret. Furthermore a few isolated assaults on a few critical satellites/vehicles and the field woudl collapse and the images would disappear. It would be a very very fragile system at best.

7. You said that there are specially gifted individuals whose minds "are rewired unlike normal minds. A rewiring which utilizes the unused 90% of our brains, towards the subconscious rather than the conscious".

- Well I thought it would be a myth that we only use ten percent of our brains, or how did you mean this? "www.csicop.org...

Well yes I understand this site, but it gets caught up in its own logic. You're not going to look at a PET and see small regions ONLY light up, the entire brain is used. It is a difference of using some interconnectivity and extreme interconnectivity. The thing is when we say "use 10%," I'm not being "literal." I mean ten percent of its computational capacity. For example when we use 10& of our CPU power it doesn't mean that we are only using 10% of the integrated circuit, we are using 10% of its total capacity for calculation processing, same idea. Truth is, our brains have yet to develop enough interconnectivity to effectively say that we do indeed use all "90%" more of our brains. In addition for clarification, I did not say "some people can use all extra 90%," I said they can use "up to" 50% of that 90%, thereby increasing an individuals "total capacity" to 55% of a total 100% capacity.

8. You said that the "insider" of www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... would be ca. 70%-80% right. Could you maybe point to some certain points he made, of which you think, that they are false?

I would need to go back through it and pull it apart bit by bit, but for example the bit about Freemasonry is wrong.

9. What do you think about "free energy". Is it true that (like some conspiracy theorists claim) it would be relatively easy to create free energy with technologies based on Teslas findings, and that this technology is just supressed so that people stay dependend on oil?

"Free Energy" does exist but not by an homegrown contraption. Scientists have successfully created the zero point generator or ZPG which extracts vacuum energy which is then in turn used as power. One reason this technology has not been publicized, is if a large enough generator overloads or loses containment, not only will this planet be gone, but likely the inner solar system. We are talking about energy on the scales of yottawatts or higher, the amount of energetic release would be beyond catastrophic. A 100 gigaton fusion warhead looks like a firecracker compared to this thing (For reference: Tsar Bomba multiply this detonation by 10,000 and you have a fraction of what I am talking about). One of these has the potential energetic release to alter a star's internal convection currents, possibly even cause it to turn into a planetary nebula, or even a Type 1a supernova temporarily. Where the initial explosion would eject enough outer layers of the star to stall its fusion reaction before its gravitational pull would bring its ejected mass back in. Simply put there is little that frightens the "Elite," but this is one technology which does. This technology has the power to not only vaporize their pretty behinds, but a majority of the inner solar system, or at the very least alter orbital paths or nearby planets.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Well after looking at it it bares little semblance to the language I know, so then the answer would be tentatively no, unless something more profound came forward.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I am not sure of what you speak, please clarify which system you are describing?

- Maban

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

For those whom are not ready:

Those whom would "not care" ≈ 10%
Those who would be shocked and question all: 25%
Those whom woudl take it as a threat against their beliefs: ≈ 45%

Thank you kindly. I can say that I see your reasoning clearly and don't find anything surprising there.

The first two in that list I would classify as "neutral". What percentage of those really are the probable troublemakers? Not everyone who sees something as a threat acts on it with any greater degree than to complain or become stressed.

I think we have collectively hit a point where history is not quite our trusty guide and reactions will not quite be what we are accustomed to. I don't think they'll be more negative either.

For myself, I'm sure I'd question everything but not be too shocked. It's my duty as an intelligent (remains to be seen
) being to question and discern mere tradition and custom from true wisdom. You've pointed out one of those key "misconceptions" in a response to another; there are others.

The responses to this sort of inquiry are generally rather pat by anybody saying they're seeking light. Not all feels correct at all. Something is wrong, very wrong.

Edit: Forgot to mention that exploiting what I said before about the universe not tolerating stagnation actually facilitates the movement of knowledge into the common people. It's a sly form of misdirection that gets people looking at the wrong groups for its emergence. It depends on how one goes about it.

[edit on 2/4/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 2/4/2009 by EnlightenUp]

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join