It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Non-standard comes to mind. Interesting, I honestly don't know.
We don't exactly submit "Superbowl Commercials" into "intelligence" now.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

True, but these NWO guys like to brag, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

They're arrogant, egotistical, and maniacal, but stupid; no.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rememberence
No not fear. Determination.

Better. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

You ask Me as to the source of the "triumph" and I can only answer that it stems from an understanding that we do not now have. That we are, each of us, human.

I would be very interested if you could expand upon this, if not here, I am happy to talk to you via U2U, if you would prefer.

Katrina showed Me a glimpse of that. Not from the government standpoint but from those who went down there to help those who survived. From those who rushed in to the building. Those who saved dogs. Those who did everything they could to help their fellow man.

Do not look to the government, look to the people. Look to yourselves.

I agree entirely. Many died waiting to be 'saved', that is the important lesson to be learnt. Complacency and dependence are our greatest enemies, and those ideologies that teach 'saviour' from a messiah to a 'super-hero' are reinforcing that passivity. We all have to stand up and be counted, and though I do not follow much in the way of ideology I do like the saying 'there but for the grace of god go I'.

An external event...

The triuph comes not from "winning" the triumph comes from an understanding that we are who we are, regardless of where we came form, regardless of all outside factors we are who and /as/ we are. The understanding that we must stand together not because of fear, not because of some government edict, not because of any other outside factor than because we /must/.

The circumstances into which we are born are beyond our control, a matter of luck at best but we can rise above them and be greater than the sum of all our parts. We can be good, kind, caring, loving, open and honest. We don't have to hurt others simply because we are hurt ourselves. We don't have to sit still and watch suffering when we know that it is wrong to do so. As emsed1 says if we all just cared for those around us, loved our neighbours and looked out for one another without fear of being 'hurt' the world would soon be a better place for us all. When the SHTF so to speak, will it be every man for himself, or will we move together to support those around us and protect those weaker than ourselves? I think that right now, the answer to that question would be no, but some of us are aware of what is required and in the end it will be up to those people to lead the way and set the example. And, there is strength in unity. Surround yourself with those who you can 'battle' beside, who you can trust and trust you. If those around you reject you, form your own community. If you know as you seem to, then you should also know that others will look to you. Be prepared to lead (by that I mean 'direct/teach' not dominate).

Things are /wrong/ right now.

They are not as they should be but they /will/ be.

I'm sorry... I'm trying to answer this better but I can't, I should have last night but neither of you had posted so it seemed inappropriate.

I can try again later.

Don't worry, I think I understand you. I think. My major concern was the seemingly negative feel of your dream, but you have alleiviated that concern. I am sorry if I seem pushy, but that is just me, I am a born pragmatist and I struggle with loose information, I like detail to work from.

Best wishes
KT

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

No hard feelings intended. I just wanted to make sure that nobody thought I was trying to be witty with someone elses deductions.

I take plagiarisms of any sort in a bad way. I wouldn't want to be seen as one.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Understood.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by Darky6K

They're arrogant, egotistical, and maniacal, but stupid; no.

- Maban

Maban,

First of all thank you for clarifying your stand on NWO.
For some time already I was thinking that there is no one
opposing this madness.

And secondly - someone mentioned a kind of spiritual law
that requires hidden hand masters to reveal their plans to
public eyes as a joke, movie plot, animation, game, etc.

I know this sounds far-fetched, but have you heard of such
habits? That's for example - if a nuclear explosion is to occur in Paris,
somehow that message is to be leaked to public eye in an
indirect fictitious sometimes even comical way?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

I have heard ruminations about such a thing, but never have placed much stock in them. So far what we've seen presented, and what has actually happened, if anything are near exact opposites. Most the time, things predictably happen unpredictably.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Final Departure

It seems my time here is yet again winding down.
I do not yet have a definitive time frame, but I will soon be taking my leave from here. Tentatively, I ask any whom have been holding back or contemplating to step forward and pledge their questions, via either thread or U2U; for I will soon be unable to answer them.

Given my new standing and duties I will be required elsewhere and will no longer possess the time required to devote to this particular endeavor.

So, in the interim this is a sort of warning or rather signal of status to those whom are listening and silently contemplating, to step forward in some way because time is indeed running short.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maban:

As for physical traits I've woken up before still smelling smoke...I think the biggest impact is the odd sort of memories it provides. Like I can pull a certain scene out at any time because it happens constantly. Or remembering bits and pieces of it when I can remember no other dream I have.

The biggest change that's happened though, to be honest, is that it's shifted from being just a dream to being a growing feeling of dread that's palpable pretty much constantly - the only thing I can say about that particular feeling is that it's not an "imminent" type feeling of dread (Which sucks because I'm stuck with it for a while) but more a "soon" type feeling of dread. A few years maybe, I don't know.

I don't know exactly when it shifted, maybe a year or so ago, nor why.

(The dread would be correlated to the "trigger" that it would take as best as I can figure it.)

I'm in a rather wierd spot. As much as I don't want the dream to come true...the /eventual/ part, the "triumph" as it were...

Anyway - be safe and be well.

Stay focused but relaxed and calm.

[Edit: Okay this may just be random and crazy and it might not actually even happen but I'm going to post it anyway. When you said you were leaving I just had a weird of flash of "you" turning to a door. I don't know, it was news or something. And it just felt like if you reacted...not on your first impulse but if you didn't make sure to stay calm then something would go wrong.

Again, I don't know what any of that means and it's probably just crazyness but on the slim, remote, off-chance that it's not... Be safe mate.)

[edit on 3-2-2009 by rememberence]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Well I am glad I amuse you.
Coming from someone preaching that Enlightenment is "dangerous."
Perhaps it is not my "tale" that angers you, but my message which "frightens" you.

You will have to bring far more firepower to the table if you wish to contend for your ideas Mr. OmegaPoint.

- Maban

p.s. Its "Maban" for the record, not Maben.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Maban]

Actually I think you're kinda cute, and funny and one heck of a story teller like I said.

And for the record, enlightenment CAN be dangerous, when it comes too fast. The brain can get overloaded, and the soul lost in darkness. There are two types of light, but of course you would know all about that..

[edit on 3-2-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hello Maban - before you leave I hope you will be able to respond

Would still like to know if you were sitting here, what three questions you would ask (and answer)

If you weren't a shard anymore for whatever reason, where would you live and what would you do?

What advice do you have for us re getting through the next decade and beyond.

Do you think all humans have souls? Or just some? And are these souls eternal or ?

Is there reincarnation as religion/spiritual teaches? (ie we die, we get born again and again "until" something or someone happens so we are free of the cycle (I call it recycling more than reincarnation).

Do we really 'choose' before being born here to be born here?!? And if so, why?

If we wanted to commune with (or like) the Enlightened Ones through meditation - is there a visualization or anything that would help to 'dial the right channel' so to speak?

In the darkest hours when we have been taken under the NWO's insidious shadow, what do you suggest we 'hope' or 'pray' for?

Do you think they'll really scour all the countryside to get escapees of the NWO agenda or not bother with a few scattered in the hillsides as they have the majority in the cities?

If it didn't show in my questions, yeah, I'm very afraid - afraid of the unknown and pain and losing my life only to have it forced somewhere else... I desperately want to understand as much as I can while I'm conscious to make the best choices possible.

I feel like we're simultaneously being blamed for being naive and at the same time kept naive on purpose - very frustrating (from a human point of view)

Thank you for your time in answering - Regards, K.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thought of a few more questions ...

Are there any countries less involved with the NWO, or somehow more resilient? And as an extension of that question, what about cities? Are any of them more important (therefore less likely to be annihilated?) - eg - I'd heard years ago that Zurich and Montreal were two very important cities and would be left out of 'bombings' - Not that they were the only ones, but just that they were somehow major centers of the big money - or do you see it as all the planet is fair game (since they have underground facilities at best).

Can you describe even metaphorically or as an analogy how you see the world stage at this time - who the players are, the time frame, the good guys, the bad guys (besides ultimately good and bad being subjective, I'm sure we can agree its all but impossible from here to be so grand? as to believe its' all okay somewhere on a spiritual plane/level to live to destroy).

And how's the battle going?

Thank you again - K.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello Maban!

Well, I wanted to ask some questions all the time, but unfortunately I do not have much time at the moment, because I have to prepare for exams. But at least I had the time to read and follow this thread. I hoped you would stay here a bit longer, but obviously I have to ask my questions now. So without further wasting time, here are my questions:

1. I did not really understand your concept of the enlightened ones. Are these "just" some people who, for some reason, became very old and therefore were able to grasp the meanings of life? Wich age were they able to reach and how were they able to reach it? Are they still living or do they maybe live beyond death? Did the enlightened ones want, that their knowledge is passed on through certain Initiates/brotherhoods etc. like your organisation? Are there any occurences of the enlightened ones in ancient writings/stories that are available to the public? Do you think you are able to give us some translated excerpts of their writings that you posses? And by the way is there any connection between the enlightened ones and the god hermes/thoth?

2. What do you think was the purpose of the pyramids?

3. I think you said, that the Nazis were searching for thule or evidences of thule in Iceland and that this would be somehow connected with Atlantis. So was the island of Iceland once part of Atlantis? Well, Iceland is relatively far in the north, how far then did the island of Atlantis reach to the south if both were connected? Can there still remains of Atlantis be found (maybe in iceland or anywhere)?

4. Well, you said that the illuminati did already exist some thousand years ago. How did the illumniati look like these days and how did they operate? Do we (the public) maybe know them under a different name? Are there known people of ancient history who had connections to them or who maybe were illuminati themselves? Is there any link between the techings of the kaballah and illuminism or gnosticism and illuminism? Are the Chaldean magi somehow connected with the ancient illuminati?

5. When you say there had already been illuminati before the bavarian illuminati, how does Weishaupt fit into this? Had there been a gap in the continuity of the illuminati and Weishaupt just restarted the old order? I heard there had been a person named Kollmer who visited egypt and after his travel initiated Weishaupt. Did Kollmer meet the "real" Illuminati and Weishaupt just "mimicked" their ancient order?

6. What do you think about these occurences of revelations by "insiders"? I think these haven't been mentioned yet in this thread.

- I am esspecially interested in this one: www.scribd.com...

- Here's another one: www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

- And here is someone who claims he has contact to the illuminati (Is it possible that he has contact to a shard-member or maybe even to you ...?) www.illuminati-news.com...

7. What do you think about this Zion London 2012 stuff? Is there anything "planned" to happen in this year/at this event? There was a guy named Rick Clay who did some research on the olympic games of 2012 and found some evidence that it could be connected with Zion. Strangely someday his blog was deleted and it was said he got healthproblems and that he had lost his perception. He finally commited suicide. Here you can find out more about this strange story: www.davidicke.com...
And here you can find a copy of his blog: www.davidicke.com...

8. Do you think there are manmade UFOs out there? Did mankind already achieve antigravity? Do you think there are any current misconceptions in science that prevent "public" scientists from progress?

...continued

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Kaleon]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

9. You said that after some current events many members of the islandic shard have died due to an remnant attack. Do you think this causes the persons these illuminons had contact with, to get suspicious about them and to question who they really were?

10. Do you think you will come back to this forum again? I understand that it needs a lot of time to answer and discuss our questions, but maybe you can afford it to stop by from time to time (maybe for three weeks in a year or so).

Unfortunetely, because of the reasons mentioned in my introduction, I didn't have the time to review this thread and to review and research the topics I asked about. I hope I didn't ask questions that you already covered and I hope there is enough time left to answer and maybe discuss these questions. Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hi maban. Quick direct question. Did your secrets come from Montsegur.
Thanks for an interestin thread bye !

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hi maban . sorry but i have another question. I am pretty sure both the old and new testament hold astronomical data which is in code. The new especially derives its story from the hebrew mazzaroth and egyptian zodiacs. These probably derive from even older scriptures. Its a wild guess but it might be that the grail or key of solomon may be a cypher giving evidence of our genetic origin hidden in the scriptures proving the texts indicating that some of our genetic origins are from offworld. Forgive me if i am wrong but you seem to hint at something similar yourself. Could you maybe give me any spin you might have on this. Thanks again

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maban if you're going away for a good while then with your new position can you not send here another in your absence? The Three will be here, no doubt. But I think there should be one other.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Originally posted by kshaund
Hello Maban - before you leave I hope you will be able to respond

1. Would still like to know if you were sitting here, what three questions you would ask (and answer)

I will U2U these to you given their nature;and given they are the only ones I can think of that obviously come to mind.

2.If you weren't a shard anymore for whatever reason, where would you live and what would you do?

I'd still live in Seattle; I might go into business, or a PMC, can't really say. My skill sets aren't what you would call "normal," by any standards.

3.What advice do you have for us re getting through the next decade and beyond.

Rely on yourselves, and most importantly rely on each other. Without one another, without turning strangers into friends, we will never progress, never advance; and will never rise.

4.Do you think all humans have souls? Or just some? And are these souls eternal or?

I think each individual has a "spirit," yes. Whether that is the same as a "soul" is up to you.

[quote5.Is there reincarnation as religion/spiritual teaches? (ie we die, we get born again and again "until" something or someone happens so we are free of the cycle (I call it recycling more than reincarnation).
I am not qualified in any way to answer that question; I have no idea. I doubt some things will ever be answered.

6.Do we really 'choose' before being born here to be born here?!? And if so, why?

Again, I am sorely unqualified to answer this.

7.If we wanted to commune with (or like) the Enlightened Ones through meditation - is there a visualization or anything that would help to 'dial the right channel' so to speak?

You could try holding your breath for a long time; standing upside down, or even slathering your body in honey and go running through the woods bare naked, but i seriously doubt it will do any more, than to either entertain or seriously disturb your neighbors.

That said, we Illuminati have only "communicated" with them once, and that was nearly 11,000 years ago. This also happened in the "conscious" setting, no dreams or hazy visions, real life conversation. You could try "calling" them, but I have a feeling you will be lucky if you get a "busy signal."

8.In the darkest hours when we have been taken under the NWO's insidious shadow, what do you suggest we 'hope' or 'pray' for?
Humanity. Humanity to come together and drop any last vestiges patriotism, nationality, race, creed, color, status, and religion; and come to gether and say:
"We don't know, but let's find out together."

In times of hardship, in times of survival; if we can't come together, if we can't survive our own savagery, then we really have no right to exist now do we. WE can have great aspirations, great dreams, but unless we are able to act upon them, we are no better than our actions, and our actions of late; have been less than exemplary. As much as I "want" humanity to survive, as much as I "want" humanity to flourish; I have yet to see a humanity who cares for themselves, much less their future.

9.Do you think they'll really scour all the countryside to get escapees of the NWO agenda or not bother with a few scattered in the hillsides as they have the majority in the cities?

Yes, and no. No, they won't; unless you are a threat to their power and control.

If it didn't show in my questions, yeah, I'm very afraid - afraid of the unknown and pain and losing my life only to have it forced somewhere else... I desperately want to understand as much as I can while I'm conscious to make the best choices possible.

I feel like we're simultaneously being blamed for being naive and at the same time kept naive on purpose - very frustrating (from a human point of view)

Humanity has been fighting for so long, that is our reflex, our instinctual response to fear and to fight. But we need to come to a realization; I guess you coudl call it the key to Illuminon fearlessness:
It is when, and only when we concede that we in fact we have no control, no ability to determine the eventual outcome of everything, you find solace in the knowledge that you did all you could, all you can; and at which point it is out of your hands. We have spent so much time "controlling" and "manipulating" our surroundings, that we naturally feel fear and anxiety when we lose this control.

Sometimes you need to let go, in order to fly.

- Maban

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Originally posted by kshaund
Thought of a few more questions ...

Are there any countries less involved with the NWO, or somehow more resilient? And as an extension of that question, what about cities? Are any of them more important (therefore less likely to be annihilated?) - eg - I'd heard years ago that Zurich and Montreal were two very important cities and would be left out of 'bombings' - Not that they were the only ones, but just that they were somehow major centers of the big money - or do you see it as all the planet is fair game (since they have underground facilities at best).

Ha, well until recently Iceland. New Zealand, Greenland, Madagascar, Russia, maybe Japan. As for cities, anywhere away from major ones is a safe bet, suburbia is going to be risky, but rural areas are of course always better. The further away and the more spread out you are, means the more time, effort, and resources to both find and attempt to assert control over you; theoretically.

Can you describe even metaphorically or as an analogy how you see the world stage at this time - who the players are, the time frame, the good guys, the bad guys (besides ultimately good and bad being subjective, I'm sure we can agree its all but impossible from here to be so grand? as to believe its' all okay somewhere on a spiritual plane/level to live to destroy).

Well many know of the tensions growing between countries, but the two I would point to are China and Russia; large and powerful, they are likely to move sooner than later (i.e. 2-7 years) in some fashion which could cause little disruption or snowball into another regional/global conflict. Simply put, I wouldn't want to be Mongolia.

The "major players" are manipulating major global forces i.e. counties/government, organizations, corporations, etc... Things will remain stable for quite a while now despite the global economy. Things will get slightly worse but begin to slowly but surely recover. Too much is at stake, too much money, too much greed, and too much lust to allow the economy to fail, so it will spring back; one of the "kickbacks" of our present definition of "human nature."

You will see a major obstacle to darkness arise very soon from our region, within the next 10 years. A force which could smooth tensions are bring them to the surface and at a boiling point. A force born out of a sea of corruption and power which attacks from within and about at the core of the problem; swiftly moving across the globe devouring and demolishing any darkness or evil which does not run from its surge. Darkness will attempt to stop it, control it, seize it, but t will prevail. For the darkness of the world has never met a force quite like this, a force which does not follow conventional rules, methods, or ways, but a force which is incorruptible and unstoppable short of a global apocalypse. The harder the darkness fights, the faster it will hasten their defeat.

And how's the battle going?

We have besieged 12 Remnant facilities in Europe alone in the last week, we have crippled them badly and intend to continue to move forward.

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join