It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rememberence

Originally posted by rememberence
Maban:

An odd question perhaps, mayhap especially because I know from reading the thread you've not an in depth knowledge of Christianity.

Still: Do you know of the Tower of Babel? And if so, if it existed, why was it destroyed?

I am afraid that the Worshiping Wisdom Well, has indeed run dry now. Much of these incidental events/stories/subjects I possess little knowledge of. I only possess knowledge of those details I came across in my duties or studies.

My sincerest apologies.

- Maban

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am often suspicious of those who call out individuals or families with these traits...
Do you suppose that they could be used for both sides of the fight? And are there dangers to revealing abilities?
It seems that even those closest to the people with traits find it frightening, devilish and a real threat.
And finally, can these traits and their maximum potential be understood when they seem to come like the wind and leave with no more than a wisper? Is there always a price to pay for working within the maximum?

I do have questions for you, but am not certain if this is the place.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
hi Maban I would have to say that from my personal perspective the existence of the iluminati as an extant organisation is wholly subjective yet seems very real. Given that i know of no solid proof of there existence as of today do you know of any incontrovertible proof that can be obtained. Furthermore, if this organisation exists then they would appear to be far from stupid and possibly influenced by offworld powers beyond our understanding. Assuming the human element is highly intelligent i would find it highly unlikely that this parasitical entity could embue such loyalty in its members purely based on greed. For instance the exponential depletion of the earths natural resources due to population growth seems to be a self evident fact. It is only a question of when not if and i would hazard a guess that it will not be in the distant future. it could therefore quite logically be argued by a scientist that a cull of humanity was necessary for its very own survival. Hence the apparent internet chatter about the illuminatis plans to solve this problem for us.
I would therefore be interested on your take on this matter as you have stated that your objective is to save humanity. It seems like a double edged sword. Has your organisation come to any hard choices. Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Originally posted by antar
I am often suspicious of those who call out individuals or families with these traits...

Do you suppose that they could be used for both sides of the fight? And are there dangers to revealing abilities?

No; the remnants see them as some sort of religious abomination. They identify and hunt these people down, which I suppose is another good reason I am with the shards, to protect my kin and those like me. A big problem we have had, is balancing the protection of these people, other groups we protect, recruitment, offensive action, defensive action, corporate and political influence, and all while remaining true to our duties and teachings.

It seems that even those closest to the people with traits find it frightening, devilish and a real threat.

Thus the reason why people wish them to be exterminated. A game we helped inspire/sponsor a while back was entitled along this idea of an Invisible War. Where individuals with unnatural abilities were sought after as both abominations, weapons, and allies. He had hoped this woudl help younger generations to see the issue from all sides.

And finally, can these traits and their maximum potential be understood when they seem to come like the wind and leave with no more than a wisper?

We understand for the most part what creates the abilities, triggers them, and even amplifies them, but we are still unsure of what (genetically speaking) determines their "output" potential. Some are very powerful, others like me are not so much.

Is there always a price to pay for working within the maximum?

Depends; but usually yes, there is always some sacrifice for taking on any power, duty, or responsibility; that is the law of the universe.

I do have questions for you, but am not certain if this is the place.

You can U2U me them, and if they are fit for this thread I can answer them here.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
First, i would like to thank you Maban, for answering my u2u questions. Very thought provoking, especially about the origins of religion. i was coming around to that train of thought, you just sped it up for me.

i am of the personal belief that Creator=Consciousness. i find that to discover the truth one has to look at all versions of Truth. most of the time the religions have corresponding statement/belief within each other

i have a few questions to pose you, on your thoughts concerning the so called Buddha Boy. Sounds like a very horrible way to label him, but, the MSM does that sometimes, ie, Indigo Children. That phrase keeps reminding me of those kids in the Christopher Reeves movie, Village of the Damned. Which i most certainly am not. lol

Anyway, i digress, what are your thoughts on this Buddha Boy? If you look on youtube, you will find a few videos on him.

[edit on 1-2-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Originally posted by spannera
hi Maban I would have to say that from my personal perspective the existence of the iluminati as an extant organisation is wholly subjective yet seems very real. Given that i know of no solid proof of there existence as of today do you know of any incontrovertible proof that can be obtained. Furthermore, if this organisation exists then they would appear to be far from stupid and possibly influenced by offworld powers beyond our understanding. Assuming the human element is highly intelligent i would find it highly unlikely that this parasitical entity could embue such loyalty in its members purely based on greed. For instance the exponential depletion of the earths natural resources due to population growth seems to be a self evident fact. It is only a question of when not if and i would hazard a guess that it will not be in the distant future. it could therefore quite logically be argued by a scientist that a cull of humanity was necessary for its very own survival. Hence the apparent internet chatter about the illuminatis plans to solve this problem for us.
I would therefore be interested on your take on this matter as you have stated that your objective is to save humanity. It seems like a double edged sword. Has your organization come to any hard choices. Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Indeed it is a double edged sword. we have to ask ourselves, at what point are we ailing humanity, rather then aiding it? Many here have asked why we do not take wider and more preventative actions, truth is; many times we are unsure what consequences those actions will take, and if by preventing one thing, we hasten decay as an even larger and more destructive force comes from the actions we made. It is a delicate balancing act. Save the right, and enough lives to make a difference, but not so much that it generates an even larger problem.

This is why we have adopted an basic noninterference policy in regards to most human affairs. Exceptions are great powerful forces, or potentially dangerous movements/actions towards humanity's general welfare. Even then,"black swan" events plague our plans and the plans of our adversaries by suddenly changing the tides of history and altering the course of humanity irrecoverably' and then we start over again.

Of course we have had to make hard decisions, very hard ones. I cannot give any direct examples but this is an equatable analogy:

Save a group of people from genocide who may end up turning against us, or take out the force which is committing the genocide, but wishes to be a powerful ally with your organization.

Nothing is clear, nothing is easy. Many think being of the Illuminati gives you a certain "clarity," a "total revelation of truth." In truth, any ATS'er who joined our ranks would be unlikely to last long. Within our ranks we may hold great information kept from the public, but with it comes weighty responsibilities, that I doubt they would wish to bear. Every day they are making life and death decisions, not just for themselves, not just for their fellow kin, but for all of humanity, and humanity's future.

Even then, the odds are stacked against you, the public hates and despises you because "The Evil Illuminati" sells more books than a good one, and no decision, no action is ever as simple as people on the outside think it to be. Many think here on ATS in terms of black and white, and stave the long lasting reprocussions of what they call "simple solutions;"which is fine and well until your decisions start impacting others lives. It is then when it is unequivocally clear that our world exists in shades of gray, and the best you can do is be "less dark," than your adversaries.

Because as much as people want a "tell all," or to "know all," truth is; we don't. Truth is, we have more questions than any ATS'ers, and if people think a "desk job is stressful," then wait until you are an Illuminati. A desk job, looks like a vacation at a five star resort from where we are sitting.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

\

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
Anyway, i digress, what are your thoughts on this Buddha Boy? If you look on youtube, you will find a few videos on him.

This is a prime example of the saying:

"Science can tell you how, but only spirituality can tell you why."

I will say this, we know he is safe. We know he is alive, and that is all the public need know.

I cannot comment further because of reason of internal security.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rememberence
Let Me ask you this. We know humanity, we always find a way to survive...to persevere. As much as I dislike the events of 9/11 then did show something interesting, of the US coming together united for a time.

But what did you become united in? Would you say it was in grief or fear? In the sudden realisation that US civilians were seen as legitimate targets? In the awareness that there were those so threatened by the actions of your country that they were willing to kill your people, just as they felt yours had killed theirs?

How did you then collectively deal with that unity? By bombing Afghanistan? By calling for a new 'crusade' against the Muslim infidels?

I don't think that there is anything that resembles 'hope' there.

Tell me, what did the events of Katrina tell you about unity?

The dreams are weird and broken and hard to put into proper words aside from pain and suffering and /eventual/ triumph.

What is your perspective in the dream? Are you present in the 'action'? A passive observer? Do you feel or do you observe feelings of others? Are you a protaganist or a witness?

Work on your dream, train yourself to wake up immediately from it and write down the details as you can remember them. Over a period of weeks you should get a good idea of the fabric of the dream, the common themes, repeated symbology...from this you will be able to decypher how your brain is processing the information.

There are sources available on line that can help you interpret the information, but you as the 'processor' will have a unique slant so you should not take all that you read as definitive, if it doesn't feel right to you then discard it. If you have clear feelings of 'pain and suffering' and 'triumph', then work at finding the origin of those feelings. Are you creating imagery to match the feelings? Or are you getting the feelings from the imagery? If that makes sense.

Bear in mind that even if you were receiveing the information psychically from another person or persons or entity, that you would still process it in a different way to those individuals, because your brain is wired uniquely to your needs. Similarly, if that information constituted information from a previous existence, you would still not be able to read it clearly because your brain is unique to your current existence. The same would apply to any form of information that is not immediately compatible with your 'hardware'.

The thing that makes me feel crazy is...simply this: For humanity to unite as a whole is an incredibly unlikely event excepting a singular event: Something external to unite against.

You seem focused on unity through fear, perhaps that is due to the nature of your dream, and given those parametres I cannot see how that would be the result of an 'external' event. A hostile alien invasion, is in my opinion, unlikely. If you are seeing bodies ripped in two, smelling acrid smoke, I would guess that if it is triggered by something external to us (as in humanity) it is either something beyond our control, ie a natural disaster or global famine (not entirely external, but..). We can do absolutely nothing about a super volcano or any other nuclear winter causing event, no point really worrying about it. Survival of the event itself would be a matter of luck at best. I would have thought that humanity would survive in pockets, but they would be far too spread out for this to spark any unity. And, I suppose, to begin with, it would sadly be survival of the fittest, the weak would be preyed upon, it would not be pretty, so that could account for some of the content of your dream. In such a case, the break down would be too great to lead so much to triumph, more likely a fresh start, but that seems far from ideal in my book.

I think that for humanity to come together it has to happen voluntarily, not through some catastrophe of the sort you interpret from your dream. We are, in the not too distant future, going to experience food shortages, on our current track it is inevitible. So even without an external event we are going to reach a situation where scarcity causes conflict. What drives me crazy, is that humanity fails to recognise that we have fought all the wars that need to be fought. That fighting never solved anything and nor will it ever do. It is a holding pattern nothing more.

Fear will never unify, it divides, that is the whole point. That is why the 'them and us' mentality is promoted. That is why we label freedom fighters as terrorists, there has to be an enemy for us to direct our hatred against because heaven forbid we should look at ourselves and realise that the enemy is within. No threat, perceived or imagined will unify us. Only by learning the lesson of 'live and let live' do we stand a chance of progressing as a whole, rather than in fragmented groups. Any damage of the sort that your dream describes will come from us, and if you look for hope in that, then the only hope to my mind, is that it can be avoided.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thank you Maban for taking your time to answer my topical questions, there is a desire deep within to understand a personal matter, I will u2u the experience.
Namaste.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Both:

Sorry for my sudden silence, I was called away on a field operation.

The reason I express interest, is very few individuals possess indicators which point to both precognition and telekinetics. This "aura" about people which causes a sort of "comfortable atmosphere," is usually a dormant trait of a telekinetic; like myself. However, to possess both precognitive traits, and this trait are highly; unusual. Thus my retraction of my initial suppositions.

rememberence:

The only way for me to be sure woudl be to meet; given that that is not an option I must take your word for it, and simply ask you a few questions.

1) Have electrical systems around you inadvertently malfunctioned to any substantial degree (i.e. turn off or on, surge and overload, etc...)?

2) Have objects seemed to shift on their own (even slightly) during heightened states of emotion?

3) Have magnetic objects in your possession lost their magnetism and/or reversed their polarity?

I know these aren't the easiest to ask, but they are the most telling. After you answer I will describe why I have asked them.

- Maban

1: Yes
2: No
3: No idea.

I only have the "move things with your mind" type telekinetic understanding but I don't think I am one as, from the questions I've asked to those who talk about the Peace thing, it doesn't seem that way.

It's more...a type of protection thing? I don't know if it's highly unusual or not but I'll explain as best as I've been able to figure it out.

The "Aura" is just that... Like My room in the house was "protected" from the "Evil" of the rest of the house, even if I weren't there. Though she did tell Me that if I was away for a while (like a weekend or so) it would start to feel "creepy" in there until I came back.

Other examples would be...secrets, I guess. A lot of people have had things happen to them in their past, yeah? I seem to be the person whom they talk to, even if no one else. And eventually I, apparently, help them. I seem to "fix" people.

I've been told I "Just feel safe."

Dunno if that helps or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I only have the "move things with your mind" type telekinetic understanding but I don't think I am one as, from the questions I've asked to those who talk about the Peace thing, it doesn't seem that way.

It's more...a type of protection thing? I don't know if it's highly unusual or not but I'll explain as best as I've been able to figure it out.

The "Aura" is just that... Like My room in the house was "protected" from the "Evil" of the rest of the house, even if I weren't there. Though she did tell Me that if I was away for a while (like a weekend or so) it would start to feel "creepy" in there until I came back.

Other examples would be...secrets, I guess. A lot of people have had things happen to them in their past, yeah? I seem to be the person whom they talk to, even if no one else. And eventually I, apparently, help them. I seem to "fix" people.

I've been told I "Just feel safe."

Dunno if that helps or not.

Although I am unsure of the depth of your precognitive abilities, you may then possess a slight degree of telekinetic abilities, but discernible enough to influence objects themselves.

Unfortunately there are not too many "questions" I can ask, its more of a "show," than tell sort of deal.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Happy to help.
Nassai.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Kilgore and Maban:

No not fear. Determination.

You ask Me as to the source of the "triumph" and I can only answer that it stems from an understanding that we do not now have. That we are, each of us, human.

Katrina showed Me a glimpse of that. Not from the government standpoint but from those who went down there to help those who survived. From those who rushed in to the building. Those who saved dogs. Those who did everything they could to help their fellow man.

Do not look to the government, look to the people. Look to yourselves.

An external event...

The triuph comes not from "winning" the triumph comes from an understanding that we are who we are, regardless of where we came form, regardless of all outside factors we are who and /as/ we are. The understanding that we must stand together not because of fear, not because of some government edict, not because of any other outside factor than because we /must/.

Things are /wrong/ right now.

They are not as they should be but they /will/ be.

I'm sorry... I'm trying to answer this better but I can't, I should have last night but neither of you had posted so it seemed inappropriate.

I can try again later.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I completely understand you. I was just curious about the physical manifestations in your dreams of this; what form they come in specifically, that is all.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Edit: double post.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

You do realize you just quoted Carl Segan?

Not particularly. I know that I picked it up somewhere and I agree with the sentiment. Not trying to rip him off. All Kudos to Mr. Segan.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Actually that was a gesture of admiration, not accusation.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You should write a book Maben, you spin a good tale!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey Maban, what do you think of this thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Well I am glad I amuse you.
Coming from someone preaching that Enlightenment is "dangerous."
Perhaps it is not my "tale" that angers you, but my message which "frightens" you.

You will have to bring far more firepower to the table if you wish to contend for your ideas Mr. OmegaPoint.

- Maban

p.s. Its "Maban" for the record, not Maben.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Maban]

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join