It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

Unfortunately I am sorry to say that we do not operate any facilities in Iceland anymore. After the attack on our Icelandic Shard, we cleaned up everything and left for good. We do not possess any further political ties given a majority of the government has resigned / changed. I personally have not interfaced with those individuals, given a number of those whom did, are no longer with us.

Beyond limited financial aid and some "other" things I regrettably say, that we have essentially severed all ties with Iceland, because our facilities were compromised by a Remnant. As you can see from my post above, we have moved a majority of our operation to Seattle, where our new "headquarters" are now based. Although, we did and continue to operate through influence and companies/corporations which have proven to be the best for interfacing with the public.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rememberence

...thank you. Sincerely.

I am glad to have stumbled upon this board. Being able to talk about things I've never felt comfortable talking about without being instantly derided takes a rather large weight off my chest.

The question though, is what can we do?

Do you ever feel 'lucid' or awake during the dreams?

Sometimes an effective skill when dealing with dreams that seem overwhelming is to find a way to 'assert control' if you are able to recognize and respond while dreaming.

There certainly seems to be a strong message and it may be worthwhile to explore the context of the dreams but it can be frightening and difficult with so many sensory stimulants. The acrid smoke smell is especially telling.

One of the things discussed in the thread here a few days ago was controlling fear. While I am not implying that your dreams are causing fear it may be helpful try some active techniques to try and separate yourself from the overwhelming amount of information coming at you and try and evaluate the meaning.

One useful tip I have used with these types of dreams is trying to 'remind' myself in the dream that the images aren't physically and currently happening and that I am not in immediate danger.

Secondly I try to find a secure 'place' (for lack of a better term) to evaluate and analyze what's going on, and finally if I feel threatened with immediate harm I consciously and actively reject whatever is threatening me and focus/project that *I* am in control and that I will not be harmed or threatened.

It doesn't always help with the sudden awakening and physical anxiety that often happens, but I find that it helps in-dream to suppress some of the stimulus and evaluate the message or context of the dream.

I find it very interesting that you have awoken with smells/sensations left over. It sounds like the dreams are very vivid and powerful. Sometimes it seems the sensations are more realistic than the visuals when you wake up.

Do you ever feel like you are being targeted or attacked? Do you feel physical pain?

Also, does the dream feel more like a 'memory' than something abstract?

I apologize if this is turning into a novel, and I hope I am not distracting from Maban's thread but I think a lot of us find this topic interesting.

Sometimes with violent dreams I have very strange sensations that are almost like 'memories' even though they have never happened to me. Dreams like this are also vastly different than people picture them.

For example, in movies it seems like gunfire is always portrayed as a loud resounding BANG and people jerk and flop around when hit with bullets. In some of my dreams the gunfire just sounds like a sharp 'pop pop' or distant cracking. There are also subtle sounds like the 'zing' of a recoil spring. Getting struck doesn't seem to elicit immediate pain, just surprise, and it feels like a 'tugging' or 'pulling' wherever the hits occur, and people certainly people don't go flying around when hit.

Anyway, not to get too far removed from the thread, I am interested in the physical phenomena you describe. Thank you for sharing and I hope there is some solace to be found for you here.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Kilgore:

I would say that a catastrophe becomes global when it becomes global...

As to what I can do I've been doing it as best I can. Listening, dampening the flows of intolerance and hatred I feel from other people and speaking of understanding and balance. *Faint shrug.*

Maban:

Let me ask you a question. Do there exists scenerios where the revelation of your Three Secrets becomes paramount regardless of the overall "readyness" of the population.

That is - would the "weight" of that knowledge help those who could withstand it more than the "weight" of /not/ revealing it would help those who could not?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Do you ever feel 'lucid' or awake during the dreams?

Sometimes an effective skill when dealing with dreams that seem overwhelming is to find a way to 'assert control' if you are able to recognize and respond while dreaming.

There certainly seems to be a strong message and it may be worthwhile to explore the context of the dreams but it can be frightening and difficult with so many sensory stimulants. The acrid smoke smell is especially telling.

One of the things discussed in the thread here a few days ago was controlling fear. While I am not implying that your dreams are causing fear it may be helpful try some active techniques to try and separate yourself from the overwhelming amount of information coming at you and try and evaluate the meaning.

One useful tip I have used with these types of dreams is trying to 'remind' myself in the dream that the images aren't physically and currently happening and that I am not in immediate danger.

Secondly I try to find a secure 'place' (for lack of a better term) to evaluate and analyze what's going on, and finally if I feel threatened with immediate harm I consciously and actively reject whatever is threatening me and focus/project that *I* am in control and that I will not be harmed or threatened.

It doesn't always help with the sudden awakening and physical anxiety that often happens, but I find that it helps in-dream to suppress some of the stimulus and evaluate the message or context of the dream.

I find it very interesting that you have awoken with smells/sensations left over. It sounds like the dreams are very vivid and powerful. Sometimes it seems the sensations are more realistic than the visuals when you wake up.

Do you ever feel like you are being targeted or attacked? Do you feel physical pain?

Also, does the dream feel more like a 'memory' than something abstract?

I apologize if this is turning into a novel, and I hope I am not distracting from Maban's thread but I think a lot of us find this topic interesting.

Sometimes with violent dreams I have very strange sensations that are almost like 'memories' even though they have never happened to me. Dreams like this are also vastly different than people picture them.

For example, in movies it seems like gunfire is always portrayed as a loud resounding BANG and people jerk and flop around when hit with bullets. In some of my dreams the gunfire just sounds like a sharp 'pop pop' or distant cracking. There are also subtle sounds like the 'zing' of a recoil spring. Getting struck doesn't seem to elicit immediate pain, just surprise, and it feels like a 'tugging' or 'pulling' wherever the hits occur, and people certainly people don't go flying around when hit.

Anyway, not to get too far removed from the thread, I am interested in the physical phenomena you describe. Thank you for sharing and I hope there is some solace to be found for you here.

I've been able to lucid dream for years - before I even knew what it was. (Interestingly enough it helped deal with nightmares....except for Freddy Kruger (I was young!) because he could get you in your dreams which was just not fair)

Yes I've felt attacked. In fact whenever I start pursuing information I feel as if...um...I feel crazy number one. But I also feel like...something would prefer I didn't continue my lines of inquisition.

I'm also - according to random "psychic" type people I've run into - rather powerfully and naturally shielded (typically information offered instead of asked for.)

And - again apparently from what I've been told, not asking people - apparently I have some weird feeling of peace around Me.

My ex and I lived with a rather..."interesting" girl, ran with bad company and did bad things. Anyway, my ex hated that house, said it felt evil, except for my room. Said that it was the only room in the house where she felt at peace. And other random people have told me similar things.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rememberence

Maban:

Let me ask you a question. Do there exists scenarios where the revelation of your Three Secrets becomes paramount regardless of the overall "readiness" of the population.

That is - would the "weight" of that knowledge help those who could withstand it more than the "weight" of /not/ revealing it would help those who could not?

I think were the apocalypse upon us, the end of the world just around the bend, and the fate of the world were in the balance, all shrouds of secrecy woudl fall, and all would fight to our last breath and gather all whom would Were it the end of the world, little else woudl matter, especially secrecy.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm also - according to random "psychic" type people I've run into - rather powerfully and naturally shielded (typically information offered instead of asked for.)

And - again apparently from what I've been told, not asking people - apparently I have some weird feeling of peace around Me.

My ex and I lived with a rather..."interesting" girl, ran with bad company and did bad things. Anyway, my ex hated that house, said it felt evil, except for my room. Said that it was the only room in the house where she felt at peace. And other random people have told me similar things.

If this is the case, then perhaps my initial ideas may have been inaccurate, you may be more than what I may have imagined you to be.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maban

If this is the case, then perhaps my initial ideas may have been inaccurate, you may be more than what I may have imagined you to be.

WTF? You're saying this sort of thing is unusual?

[edit on 1/31/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 1/31/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Some of the details he mentioned are not common, no. But I woudl need to know more to be certain, I just wished to state my uncertainty.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Hmmm, ok, thanks. I'll have to reset the counter and back up into this "subchannel" of conversation. It caught my eye enough to break my silence.

The unusual seems to be unusually usual, relatively speaking.

Why do you have a particular fascination with these precognitive faculties? Is it an indicator of something important? A prequequisite for some yet-to- be-mentioned (or perhaps interspersed within this thread) but important event(s)?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Precognitives and Telekinetics are of importance to the Shards.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Some of the details he mentioned are not common, no. But I woudl need to know more to be certain, I just wished to state my uncertainty.

- Maban

I'll answer anything I can as best I can.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Precognitives and Telekinetics are of importance to the Shards.

- Maban

I'm quite aware of that, however, I really didn't think you wished to really give a concrete answer. I apologize for asking. Perhaps I shouldn't have.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I'll answer anything I can as best I can.

Please do. I haven't read again yet but it seemed to possess a certain familiarity.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Kilgore:

I agree, but what I was rather inadequately trying to express is that the catastrophe is global, the effect is simply felt more directly by some. If we continue of the current path it will evenutually spread to all corners, but at this point in time, it is my opinion that it is reversible.

As to what I can do I've been doing it as best I can. Listening, dampening the flows of intolerance and hatred I feel from other people and speaking of understanding and balance. *Faint shrug.*

You are still having the same dream though? Has any aspect of the dream changed by adopting the behaviour you describe above? Do you think that the catastrophe will be averted by 'speaking of understanding and balance'? I'm not saying that it won't, but what is important is what you think. Whatever the source of your dream, your mind is still processing it and interpreting it, even if the dream was beamed into your mind, it is still your mind and it is your mind that needs to resolve whatever problem is being presented. As you find or explore the possible resolutions the dream will change or at least make sense and you will reach the clarity in whatever it is you need to know.

I think in a situation where the information is felt to be of external origin, ie not from your conscious experiences, then you are dealing with information that is 'alien' to your mind, and, therefore you have to tune your mind to receive or correctly translate, that information. You have to find a way of making that information compatible to your hardware, when you can do that, you will be able to respond better to what the dream is telling you and then you can work towards what you need to do to resolve the issue. Either way, the repetitive nature of the dream suggests that you have not received the 'message'.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Kilgore:

I agree, but what I was rather inadequately trying to express is that the catastrophe is global, the effect is simply felt more directly by some. If we continue of the current path it will evenutually spread to all corners, but at this point in time, it is my opinion that it is reversible.

You are still having the same dream though? Has any aspect of the dream changed by adopting the behaviour you describe above? Do you think that the catastrophe will be averted by 'speaking of understanding and balance'? I'm not saying that it won't, but what is important is what you think. Whatever the source of your dream, your mind is still processing it and interpreting it, even if the dream was beamed into your mind, it is still your mind and it is your mind that needs to resolve whatever problem is being presented. As you find or explore the possible resolutions the dream will change or at least make sense and you will reach the clarity in whatever it is you need to know.

I think in a situation where the information is felt to be of external origin, ie not from your conscious experiences, then you are dealing with information that is 'alien' to your mind, and, therefore you have to tune your mind to receive or correctly translate, that information. You have to find a way of making that information compatible to your hardware, when you can do that, you will be able to respond better to what the dream is telling you and then you can work towards what you need to do to resolve the issue. Either way, the repetitive nature of the dream suggests that you have not received the 'message'.

Have things changed? Yes and no. I've stumbled upon other people who've shared the same feeling that I have and so learned that...there exists hope?

As for the dreams themselves and the "message" that they convey... I'm not sure about it and at the same time I am.

Let Me ask you this. We know humanity, we always find a way to survive...to persevere. As much as I dislike the events of 9/11 then did show something interesting, of the US coming together united for a time.

The dreams are weird and broken and hard to put into proper words aside from pain and suffering and /eventual/ triumph. The thing that makes me feel crazy is...simply this: For humanity to unite as a whole is an incredibly unlikely event excepting a singular event: Something external to unite against.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Maban:

An odd question perhaps, mayhap especially because I know from reading the thread you've not an in depth knowledge of Christianity.

Still: Do you know of the Tower of Babel? And if so, if it existed, why was it destroyed?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Both:

Sorry for my sudden silence, I was called away on a field operation.

The reason I express interest, is very few individuals possess indicators which point to both precognition and telekinetics. This "aura" about people which causes a sort of "comfortable atmosphere," is usually a dormant trait of a telekinetic; like myself. However, to possess both precognitive traits, and this trait are highly; unusual. Thus my retraction of my initial suppositions.

rememberence:

The only way for me to be sure woudl be to meet; given that that is not an option I must take your word for it, and simply ask you a few questions.

1) Have electrical systems around you inadvertently malfunctioned to any substantial degree (i.e. turn off or on, surge and overload, etc...)?

2) Have objects seemed to shift on their own (even slightly) during heightened states of emotion?

3) Have magnetic objects in your possession lost their magnetism and/or reversed their polarity?

I know these aren't the easiest to ask, but they are the most telling. After you answer I will describe why I have asked them.

- Maban

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Maban]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Both:

Sorry for my sudden silence, I was called away on a field operation.

The reason I express interest, is very few individuals possess indicators which point to both precognition and telekinetics. This "aura" about people which causes a sort of "comfortable atmosphere," is usually a dormant trait of a telekinetic; like myself. However, to possess both precognitive traits, and this trait are highly; unusual. Thus my retraction of my initial suppositions.

rememberence:

The only way for me to be sure woudl be to meet; given that that is not an option I must take your word for it, and simply ask you a few questions.

1) Have electrical systems around you inadvertently malfunctioned to any substantial degree (i.e. turn off or on, surge and overload, etc...)?

2) Have objects seemed to shift on their own (even slightly) during heightened states of emotion?

3) Have magnetic objects in your possession lost their magnetism and/or reversed their polarity?

I know these aren't the easiest to ask, but they are the most telling. After you answer I will describe why I have asked them.

- Maban

[edit on 1-2-2009 by Maban]

You have been spying! Hey do you think that it is an inherited trait or is it something taught or allowed unhindered from an early age?

People think they would love to jump ahead and have these qualities, however they come with much responsibility. You have to be able to be an observer and that is very difficult for most.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The dreams are weird and broken and hard to put into proper words aside from pain and suffering and /eventual/ triumph. The thing that makes me feel crazy is...simply this: For humanity to unite as a whole is an incredibly unlikely event excepting a singular event: Something external to unite against.

If you do not mind elaborating about the "triumph," I woudl care to hear more. Specifically whatever you can give me in the greatest detail about this trumps[s], woudl be greatly appreciated; we can start there and work backwards, as I find it to be the easiest course of action.

- Maban

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You have been spying! Hey do you think that it is an inherited trait or is it something taught or allowed unhindered from an early age?

People think they would love to jump ahead and have these qualities, however they come with much responsibility. You have to be able to be an observer and that is very difficult for most.

These are genetic traits which are indeed inherited, this is what started the "bloodlines," a preservation of these genetic traits because of their tactical superiority in open combat. We have recently been pushing (pardon the pun) a new movie which deals about these aspects of humanity which for the most part go unnoticed.

There is no "one" genetic trait which grants these gifts, but several throughout a person's chromosomes, specifically the telomeres. Both in children, and again with an individual can loose their abilities. From generation to generation typically 1 in 100,000 are telekinetic, and only 1 in 1,000,000 are strong telekinetics. When it comes to precognitives, 1 in every 10,000 are spacial precognitives; 1 out of every 100,000 are environment precognitives, 1 out of every 500,000 possess both characteristics; and we have only begun to predict that 1 out of 1,000,000,000 possess all traits. Thus my interest.

Through training, grooming, and concentration, one with the right genetic traits can amplify them, like myself. Others are born with natural abilities which are impressive. We use newton classifications to denote how powerful individuals are. I am on the lower end of the scale and have increased my abilities through training.

However, you are right. Using these abilities is a great responsibility thus my affection with Clark Kent analogies, it is quite apropo.

- Maban

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join