It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
Hi Maban i get the impression that you are more of a tech sort of guy so I was wondering what sort of equipment and weapons you have used and why you prefer said items. Thanks.

Awe, a poster after my own heart. A question I know I can give a definitive and precise answer. Well we've used allot of industry standard equipment. That said we also use allot of prototype equipment either developed solely by us, or the various corporations we own.

Personally I have used probably about every weapon currently made in north America, as well as a god deal of Russian Equipment. Personally I prefer a small handful of weapons, like:

Domestic and/or Domestically Distributed Rifles:
1) Jericho (Baby Desert Eagle) 45 ACP, completely dependable and totally reliable.
2) The Bushmaster ACR (Previously the Magpul Masada) Totally customizable, totally reconfigurable, and wonderful for in-filed "hot swapping" of the action/upper receiver/barrel and reconfigurable to a totally different cartridge or barrel length.
3) FN SCAR Rifles, specifically the Mk17, great for CQB, and handles reloaded ammunition well and very bad environments (i.e. ±100°F).
4) Barret M109 AMPR, great for reaching out and touching your adversary. Even inside heavily armored vehicles; with the right ammunition.
5)H&K G36C/K with AG36, this one is a traditional favorite of mine, especially with a collapsible stock for CQB.
6) XM8, although discontinued, we managed to get our hands on enough of them for internal security use.
6) Barret REC7, although I prefer the feel/handle of the ACR. Some Illuminons although prefer this one.
7) MOD MK V ATAC Blade
8) SOG Tigershark SEAL Blade
9) Dark Ops Knives, 9/11 Interceptor

Foreign Rifles
1)AEK-97 Russian Assault Rifle, heavy hitter, relatively accurate, and a rifle you can depend on if things get really FUBAR.
2) AN-94 with GP-25 Russian Special Forces Rifle, Potentially my favorite Russian rifle. Easy to operate, good in the cold, and highly accurate over a Kalashnikov.
3) VSS Vintorez, great if you do not have access to your weapons, high caliber rounds with subsonic ammunition is great for infiltration operations.
4) AKS-74 Russian Suppressed CQB Rifle, Good for covert ops, relatively reliable, just make sure your are within 50 yards of your target; or you couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.
5) RPG7, Well when things go really wrong, the noise usually doesn't matter any more; just sheer brute force.

Prototype Equipment and Advanced Hardware
1) Metal-Plastic_Ceramic Amalgamated Armor, Lightweight, flexible, and highly resistant to bullet/shrapnel impact with a spectra under armor weave.
2) Magnetic Field Acceleration Rifle (MFAR), early Railgun Assault Rifle. Heavy because of high energy discharge capacitors, but highly effective. Have yet to find a target with armor capable of stopping its 10mm Mach 7 tungsten round; especially the HE ones.
3) Magnetic Field Support Rifle (MFSR), Advanced Railgun design, very heavy 30+ lbs. Uses an organic explosive x7 times that of C4 or Simtex, muzzle velocity of Mach 11, with 22mm tungsten rounds.
4) A TiC & Diamond Embedded Serrated Tactical Combat Knife, cuts through any metal or stone like butter.

To give you a brief overview of the equipment "I" use and/or like. As you have prob ably noticed a left out a good many Israeli and other "good" weapons because for whatever reason these are the ones I migrate to. Hope this list helps.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Originally posted by kshaund
I was hoping for something more specific overall, the replies seem to be very general, therefore vague - and even though I realize the message is about choice, its been said before.

I will think of more question, and in the interim answer yours.

What, as humans, are we? Who are we?

We are humans, as for what we were or may become, I cannot say, because I simply do not know.

Do we all have souls? Do animals have souls?

In my mind they do, or at least undying qualities; even if to the scientist that means their effects on the world that live on as their legacies. As for a "energetic field," or other such "substance," I honestly don't know.

People who die today, are they deprived of these 'great discoveries' possibly awaiting humanity?

Perhaps, but where they end up, if they are indeed Enlightened or at the least Illuminated Individuals will be far better a place than here on Earth.

If we influence the universe, doesn't the universe also influence the earth?

All is one giant system, we can influence the universe just as it can influence us. Although because we have yet to do anything big and/or substantial, little or none of our actions have affected the Universe, however it can greatly effect us. Given it is far older than we, it may have already and we simply do not know of/have evidence of ti yet. But once we truly get involved in it, it will most assuredly have great effect on humanity, good, or bad.

Or are we some sort of a 'bet' between species/races to see how/what we do under the most heinous and desperate of circumstances as we watch and experience all these very real schematas going off to be rid of us?

There is one thing that the Religions of the world got unequivocally correct; this life is a test. Life in general is a test, a test of ourselves as individuals and as a whole. A test to see if we indeed can survive and not only survive, but flourish and prosper in the face of adversity. For the Universe by nature is indifferent, neither good nor evil, but neutral. It will not help you directly, nor harm you directly, but if you become unaware of uncaring of your actions and surroundings the laws of the universe will seek retribution against you.

We are not destined to a doomed existence, nor are we destined to a great one. Our existence is only as great as we are; as we choose to become. There are "other" forces pitted against us, but that is another test in itself. If despite the darkness, the subterfuge, and perpetual sabotaging of humanity's future, if we succeed we will be stronger than ever and be able to step out into the universe confident and capable of handling anything it throws at us, good or evil. Right now, humanity is unprepared to "truly see" to truly "journey" the heavens of the universe. But in time with progress both socially and technologically we can prevail and rise up as one stronger then ever imagined, and seize our destiny as a species worthy of surviving; a species worthy of its existence.

Also though you have suggested there are no 'good' books out there, it doesn't help (me) to know why - which part of all this is truth and which isn't? We're here trying to put pieces together, and I'm open to changing pieces according to information, which is about all I can do - so what are we supposed to be looking for or where do we get answers then if not what's presently available to us? Is it all wrong? Half wrong? If so which half?

In all earnest, the reason I stated so is simply because I have not had the time to "read" any books lately. Few Illuminons read anything more than sitreps and briefs/debriefs regarding current operations and intelligence. I would have to defer to my ATS "friends" such as emsed1 and Cadbury to "name" any "good reads," given our mutual understanding of things, these two I am sure are quite well read and versed in such subject matter, and could point you in the right direction. I apologize for not being able to help more, I simply am not in one place long enough to really sit down and just read.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Originally posted by emsed1
1 - I know there is much you cannot reveal from the 'Enlightened Ones' but do you know if they have knowledge of the origin of existence? Is there a source or 'The Uncreated' as it were?

The oldest records we have from them are approximately 300M years, and it is nothing more than basic telemetry of Earth. There is nothing definitive talking about us if that is what you are suggesting.

2 - What caused the original schism between Wisehaupt and Knigge, and can you elaborate on the history of Knigge's group after the schism?

As story goes, (and believe me there is no shortage of stories) Wisehaupt was growing restless with having to evade the Bavarian Government, and was pushing towards a coup d'état of the Bavarian Government to "eliminate" the threat. Knigge vehemently opposed this idea and maintained the original teachings of Illuminism, in that we should be merely guides, shepherds of the path, not hegemonic overlords. Wisehaupt was sick of Knigge's constant second guessing and essentially tried to displace Knigge. Knigge fought back and in the process fractured those of the Illuminati Order between Wisehaupt and Knigge.

Those whom were proponents of the more ritualistic traditional (i.e. circa 16-1700's) , and new age thinking mentalities (1800's), which thought Enlightenment came through control, sided with Wisehaupt in trying to overthrow the Bavarian Government.

Those whom were proponents of the ancient teachings (i.e. circa 9500BCE), and noninterference guardian mentalities, which though that Enlightenment came through understanding and guiding, sided with Knigge in trying to prevent the overthrow of the Bavarian Government.

The part of history which is unknown, is from all accounts it appears either Knigge himself, or one of his supporters warned the Bavarian Government into action. For t was also feared that Wisehaupts growing disillusionment and deteriorating mental stability, that upon secession of Karl Thodor, he woudl use his newly gained power to either imprison or execute the dissidents of his once unified order. Essentially, convert, or die. Instead, Wisehaupt was brought to his knees by Theodore, and as a result Knigge's order disbanded under Theodor's orders but was later rekindled in Iceland by (as the newly discovered and reaffirmed) daughter of Knigge. Using a cover story both outside and within the newly formed Shards of a sole surviving son rekindling the Shards, so any Remnant aggressors woudl go after the males of the Shard, rather than any female, which at such time were guarded and prevented from doing any field work. They also looked to her as a last vestige of hope from the original order and teachings. Her fathers secreting away of certain artifacts and documents were only known to her and in time were uncover and returned to the Shards. Knigge's daughter changed her name to a native Icelandic name to dispel and arousal of curiosity or connection, thereby protecting herself and her fellow Illuminons; for which it is her whom coined that new terminology.

3 - Does the 'Swedenborgian Rite' have anything to do with any of this or is it a Red Herring?

He has ties, but to what extent I am unsure.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maban

A short sidebar on this post:

- Have you had any trouble with the triggers on the Baby Eagle, esp. when new? (such as inconsistent pull, sticking, etc.)

- Do Illuminon have a basic set of Standard Issue equipment for field work, or does each choose his own arsenal?

- Is there any type of sight for CQB or >50m engagements that you recommend for rapid acquisition without losing your peripheral vision? I was thinking holo vs. red dot v. iron or something.

- For rail weapons is there anything that will be commercially available in the near future for portable power supply? I just wonder if the 'magazine' of the future will be an EDLC pack or if there is a better way to supply power compactly.

- Can you speak in a general way about your mobile communications systems? Does a worldwide person-to-person comms system necessarily require components like satellites, repeaters, to function reliably?

The comms question is interesting because I am aware of a MASSIVE amount of USG spending to develop (---) systems for inter-agency communication but at some point they all have a SPOF that could be disrupted by EMP or direct attack, leaving the mobile and portable units useless.

It stands to reason that there may a be a simpler or at least more reliable way of doing things without depending on a complex/remote infrastructure.

Thanks for the nerdy indulgence but as you know the 'tech' stuff fascinates a lot of us!

[edit on 1/30/09 by emsed1]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

A short sidebar on this post:
- Have you had any trouble with the triggers on the Baby Eagle, esp. when new? (such as inconsistent pull, sticking, etc.)

No so much, but we have had problems with frequent jamming. This is due to ammo loads. Either they aren't hot enough, or thy are are just old ammo.
We have three gunsmiths within the Shard, so we usually have them tweak/fix our equipment for us. My Baby Eagle is fully ambidextrous after all.

- Do Illuminon have a basic set of Standard Issue equipment for field work, or does each choose his own arsenal?

Yes, a REC7, Glock G21 or Sig 1911 XO Black w/ Night Sights, a tertiary MP5K/MP5 SD3 or DPMS Panther LR-308B or UA TPG-1 (My preference) and Armor/Ammo. They can upgrade from there.

- Is there any type of sight for CQB or >50m engagements that you recommend for rapid acquisition without losing your peripheral vision? I was thinking holo vs. red dot v. iron or something.

Yes; reflex, red dot; or maybe even ACOG depending on your range delta.

- For rail weapons is there anything that will be commercially available in the near future for portable power supply? I just wonder if the 'magazine' of the future will be an EDLC pack or if there is a better way to supply power compactly.

I just use rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries, but we don't usually use lasers / lights much; but we do have CMS-VG's (Color Multi-Spectrum Vision Goggles) which eat up allot of power. They display color night vision, thermal, and T-ray.

- Can you speak in a general way about your mobile communications systems? Does a worldwide person-to-person comms system necessarily require components like satellites, repeaters, to function reliably?

To some extent yes. We utilize encrypted delayed burst transmissions. Its slower, but more secure, and spread across multiple frequencies.

The comms question is interesting because I am aware of a MASSIVE amount of USG spending to develop (---) systems for inter-agency communication but at some point they all have a SPOF that could be disrupted by EMP or direct attack, leaving the mobile and portable units useless.

Both they, and we, have methods around this. Biggest issues is ionization in the atmosphere after EMPs, causing even shielded radio communications to be useless because of the extreme EMI.

It stands to reason that there may a be a simpler or at least more reliable way of doing things without depending on a complex/remote infrastructure.

There are a "few" ways, but it is difficult to use, and reserved only for critical situations. Essentially using special "transmission techniques" in the ULF band.

Thanks for the nerdy indulgence but as you know the 'tech' stuff fascinates a lot of us!

Happy to oblige.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Maban -
You have reviewed this link (B*Jack) before.
There is some new information posted - images:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can you share your opinion if possible on the format of the glasseye report?
Best regards.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

I am afraid I cannot comment about an ongoing investigation.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have read this thread from beginning to end in one sitting. You have said things, Maban, that have resonated deeply within me to an extent that few other things I've read have which is...oddly frightening.

Mayhap you can answer the questions that I have, mayhap you cannot. But I think I will ask anyway though I think Myself mad in the asking...

Who am I and why do I have these dreams? Why has the figure of Balance always filled them...

Why do I...See something or somethings that exist /out there/ beyond what most would consider to exist.

Why do I know that we're not ready and yet that the choice must be made 'ere we are?

This, oddly enough, is not off topic. I just have no idea how else to phrase them save from that... Some of the things you've touched on...most if not /all/ of the things you've touched on I've bloody well Seen in a nightmarish dream over and over again since I was around 10 years old.

And I want to know why. I'm an intelligent man, intelligent enough to disbelieve even them strongly but time and time again I stumble upon some fact, some snippit...something that echoes... I am not ashamed to admit that some of the things you've said in this thread brought tears to My eyes in this thread simply /because/ of that resonance and it's bloody well chilling.

Mayhap I am simply fantasizing and have left My head too long within books and movies but as much as I strain to tell Myself this to be the truth I keep being drawn back towards it...

*Sighs.*

More than likely you can't answer them and this sounds simply as though the ravings of a madman though I promise you it's not. Simply the random hope that you might have an answer.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Maban: "A test to see if we indeed can survive and not only survive, but flourish and prosper in the face of adversity. For the Universe by nature is indifferent, neither good nor evil, but neutral. It will not help you directly, nor harm you directly, but if you become unaware of uncaring of your actions and surroundings the laws of the universe will seek retribution against you.

We are not destined to a doomed existence, nor are we destined to a great one. Our existence is only as great as we are; as we choose to become. There are "other" forces pitted against us, but that is another test in itself. If despite the darkness, the subterfuge, and perpetual sabotaging of humanity's future, if we succeed we will be stronger than ever and be able to step out into the universe confident and capable of handling anything it throws at us, good or evil. Right now, humanity is unprepared to "truly see" to truly "journey" the heavens of the universe. But in time with progress both socially and technologically we can prevail and rise up as one stronger then ever imagined, and seize our destiny as a species worthy of surviving; a species worthy of its existence."

(sorry for weird quotes, easier/faster for me to copy and paste)

Thank you for your answers and clarifying the book question - I had thought you meant there wasn't any 'good' information in print, period. And yes, I would appreciate any references to good/decent books available to learn from.

Re the above reply in my previous post - Please explain - you say the word 'test' which implies there "is" a pass fail to someone else's standards/rules - whose? And if the universe (existance) is neutral, if we are unaware, why do you say the universe (existance) will "seek retribution against you"?

Who are the dark forces pitted against us? And why are they pitted against us? Are they just filling an acting role, or are they really just like that?

And so how do we become Illumined then? And I realize there are probably different ways for different people, but there must be some recognized threshold where without a doubt someone can be referred to as illuminated by your definitions?

Thank you

[edit on 31-1-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rememberence

You have these thoughts and dreams because you choose (whether consciously or unconsciously) to try and understand the bigger picture of existence.

There is much 'out there' but there is also much within ourselves that is undiscovered.

The key is that these truths and indeed 'illumination' are intended for humanity as a whole. Individual pursuit for self-gratification is a limited path, and while it may lead to satisfaction, until we learn as a race to apply those truths and grow together we are doomed to extinction.

I think the more you explore and comprehend your dreams you will discover that ultimately the 'self' doesn't matter. When you choose to apply these truths to your fellow man the anxiety of 'self' passes away and a higher level of understanding ensues.

In the end analysis it is not enough to passively await the revelation of truth; You must purposefully say, "I CHOOSE to find the truth. I CHOOSE apply the lessons I learn actively, every day, and for my fellow man without regard for thanks or self-gratification. I CHOOSE to take these dreams and thoughts to help all of humanity realize enlightenment."

Anyway, that's my take on the whole deal. Hopefully it's not too vague.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You have these thoughts and dreams because you choose (whether consciously or unconsciously) to try and understand the bigger picture of existence.

There is much 'out there' but there is also much within ourselves that is undiscovered.

The key is that these truths and indeed 'illumination' are intended for humanity as a whole. Individual pursuit for self-gratification is a limited path, and while it may lead to satisfaction, until we learn as a race to apply those truths and grow together we are doomed to extinction.

I think the more you explore and comprehend your dreams you will discover that ultimately the 'self' doesn't matter. When you choose to apply these truths to your fellow man the anxiety of 'self' passes away and a higher level of understanding ensues.

In the end analysis it is not enough to passively await the revelation of truth; You must purposefully say, "I CHOOSE to find the truth. I CHOOSE apply the lessons I learn actively, every day, and for my fellow man without regard for thanks or self-gratification. I CHOOSE to take these dreams and thoughts to help all of humanity realize enlightenment."

Anyway, that's my take on the whole deal. Hopefully it's not too vague.

I have dreamed of the dawn of the next "Age." I have lived through the screams of women and seen men ripped in two. I have seen the triumphant unity of Mankind which can be achieved only after a horrible tragedy brings our plight to the fore.

I have woken in my bed with the acrid smell of smoke still in my nostrils and the echoes of flesh being torn in my ears.

I would hope that that's not something I'm supposed to go tell everyone about as I would strongly, /strongly/ hope that this dream, that I've dreamed so many years now, most assuredly does /not/ come true.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rememberence

I have dreamed of the dawn of the next "Age." I have lived through the screams of women and seen men ripped in two. I have seen the triumphant unity of Mankind which can be achieved only after a horrible tragedy brings our plight to the fore.

I have woken in my bed with the acrid smell of smoke still in my nostrils and the echoes of flesh being torn in my ears.

I would hope that that's not something I'm supposed to go tell everyone about as I would strongly, /strongly/ hope that this dream, that I've dreamed so many years now, most assuredly does /not/ come true.

This is the outcome of humanity that we desperately must work to avoid. I am afraid, like you, that some sort of global catastrophe will have to occur before humanity can accept that we have to work together with unified purpose to triumph.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This is the outcome of humanity that we desperately must work to avoid. I am afraid, like you, that some sort of global catastrophe will have to occur before humanity can accept that we have to work together with unified purpose to triumph.

...thank you. Sincerely.

I am glad to have stumbled upon this board. Being able to talk about things I've never felt comfortable talking about without being instantly derided takes a rather large weight off my chest.

The question though, is what can we do?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have read this thread from beginning to end in one sitting. You have said things, Maban, that have resonated deeply within me to an extent that few other things I've read have which is...oddly frightening.

Mayhap you can answer the questions that I have, mayhap you cannot. But I think I will ask anyway though I think Myself mad in the asking...

Who am I and why do I have these dreams? Why has the figure of Balance always filled them...

Why do I...See something or somethings that exist /out there/ beyond what most would consider to exist.

Why do I know that we're not ready and yet that the choice must be made 'ere we are?

This, oddly enough, is not off topic. I just have no idea how else to phrase them save from that... Some of the things you've touched on...most if not /all/ of the things you've touched on I've bloody well Seen in a nightmarish dream over and over again since I was around 10 years old.

And I want to know why. I'm an intelligent man, intelligent enough to disbelieve even them strongly but time and time again I stumble upon some fact, some snippit...something that echoes... I am not ashamed to admit that some of the things you've said in this thread brought tears to My eyes in this thread simply /because/ of that resonance and it's bloody well chilling.

Mayhap I am simply fantasizing and have left My head too long within books and movies but as much as I strain to tell Myself this to be the truth I keep being drawn back towards it...

*Sighs.*

More than likely you can't answer them and this sounds simply as though the ravings of a madman though I promise you it's not. Simply the random hope that you might have an answer.

Some select individuals, by our account 1 in 1,000,000,000 are "apedpts." Individuals whom not only "feel" the world around them, but can "see" it. Few people are hardly ever aware of their surroundings, far fewer are aware of other people; even fewer people can sense the general mood and or mentality of a general populous, an even fewer can sense of mood of an entire species. You, it woudl seem, are apart of an even smaller category than anything which I have so far listed. You are an individual whom is not only deeply aware, but capable of processing and analyzing/interpreting this information at levels of complexities that waking people could only dream about.

Our research has shown that a select few, possibly only 10-30 individuals in the world, are adept enough to be able to do this. Individuals minds which are rewired unlike normal minds. A rewiring which utilizes the unused 90% of our brains, towards the subconscious rather than the conscious. A requiring in which the waking conscious mind still utilizes the 10% of your mind like others, but a subconscious mind which can utilize between 30% and 50% of your dormant mind. This enhanced state allows you to take in far more sensory data than a normal human being, and also be able to process it into a single coherent message. A message unfortunately, only presented in a sleep state, when your conscious mind is suppressed enough to "hear" the subconscious.

The Shards employ what we call "super adepts" or "pseudo adepts;" individuals whose brain capacity is equal with that of the subconscious's capacity. Where a person's waking mind operates at between 30% and 50% while their subconscious operates between 30% and 50%. These individuals, these "adepts" are what the rest of the world would call precognitive.

Prerogatives com in two orders, the environmental precognitive, and the spacial precognitive.The environmental precognitive utilize their minds consciously or subconsciously (typically subconsciously) to interpret and predict outcomes all the time. This is not done by equation, but by "assumption," and/or "guesstimation" of the mind. Ever watch a car about to hit another, knowing that impact was inevitable? An environmental precognitive would have picked up on the disposition of the cars, the speed of them, and possibly even the alertness and/or focus of the drivers, and be able to predict an impact before it is visibly (to others) predetermined to happen.

A Spacial Precognitive utilizes their subconscious mind to quantify vast sums of data into long term predictions and analysis which their subconscious generates. I will say, one of the greatest reasons why we are still alive, is because of their efforts. Warning us before an attack, or of an inevitable disaster. Spacial Precognitive warned us of an attack specifically in New York an hour before 9/11 occurred. Needless to say, sometimes the timing isn't the best, but still we have precious little extra time to act. Pseudo Adepts are able to amalgamate both the abilities of the Environmental and Spacial Precognitive and predict both short term, and long term events.

Reoccurring dreams in detail, are often one of two things. A sign that you are "fully aware" of what is going on, and your mind is predicting what could happen. Or given the depth of one's abilities, you could be predicting the future itself, and your subconscious is providing you a "warning." I will say that our adepts have had some "disturbing" dreams which have warned us. Dreams which call us into action to prevent things from occurring. So far, we have avoided numerous events which were "destined" to happen, but did not, thanks to us.

Your mind is obviously well aware of its surroundings, especially if you are seeing a clear and concise image repeatedly. Take heed, for it may be a warning, and no warning should be taken lightly. If you wist to elaborate more, or discus this more in private via U2U, I would be be more than happy to oblige. If I am not being so presumptuous or brash, I would like to know what this "dream" entails, if you are so comfortable doing so. I may be able to provide some more answers; but cannot make any promises. Just as I may find confirmation of, and/or new warnings for my people. We take such things seriously, especially after all we have endured, and narrowly avoided.'

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

As I said, if you would be willing to express more detail, as much as possible; either publicly or via U2U, I woudl be more than happy to listen.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

When does a catastrophe become global? When is it so bad that we all pull our fingers out or stop turning the other cheek? Those of us blessed enough to have had the good fortune to have been born into relative safety may not know the smell of death first hand, but there are hundreds of thousands that live with it every day. It is our countries that are largely responsible for setting that suffering in motion, the elites of our countries that profit from the death and suffering of others, our government legislation that permits it to continue...perhaps it is not a matter of us waiting for a global catastrophe to end all suffering but a concerted effort to take responsibility for the actions of those that we pay to serve us. Isn't prevention better than cure? Do we really have to wait for everything to be taken away from us before it is worth our while?

I don't have the answer to those questions, but I do think that when we talk of suffering and catastrophe we are only thinking of our own potential suffering, rather than the suffering that is already going on. The future is not a solid object and it can be changed and shaped. A dream of the future therefore is not determined but an option, and an option that can be rejected. Perhaps that is what the dream is there for, to tell you to act and do all you can to avoid that possible future. Your existence in this life should not be passive, and if you have been given this information or insight, and wish with all your being to avoid that future, you should concentrate on how you can do that. Otherwise, it is just a dream of suffering with you as a passive observer without purpose.

It is your dream, how does it make you feel, what does it make you want
to do? Fight or flight? Wishing for it not to come true will not help, not really, only action can do that. What can you do to stop it? If you believe in the dream then you surely must believe that you are seeing it for a reason. What is that reason?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Re the above reply in my previous post - Please explain - you say the word 'test' which implies there "is" a pass fail to someone else's standards/rules - whose? And if the universe (existance) is neutral, if we are unaware, why do you say the universe (existance) will "seek retribution against you"?

I would say according to no one's standards, but the state of being. If we pass we move on to the next challenge, if we fail we cease to exist. Survival, existence, is pass/ fail in nature.

Perhaps retribution is the improper word in this context. The universe exerts force against change, against both good and evil, after all it is neutral. If great darkness descends all forces would be pitted against it, and eventually as the darkness grew. defeated. "It is when it is darkest, that the light is most visible."

Who are the dark forces pitted against us? And why are they pitted against us? Are they just filling an acting role, or are they really just like that?

Some forces are simply dark by nature, religion woudl call them demons are evil beings, we cal them Devoid Ones, these individuals sometimes operate off of known rules, others seem to lead an existence unlike ours in every way, leaving swaths of destruction in their path. I can honestly say, I have no idea what drives the Devoid Ones, nor do I wish to find out. All I need to know is what will stop them.

And so how do we become Illumined then? And I realize there are probably different ways for different people, but there must be some recognized threshold where without a doubt someone can be referred to as illuminated by your definitions?

When people seek a higher path, a better path. When people only think of others and not themselves, this is when one becomes Illuminated. When an individuals dedicates themselves towards reaching enlightenment, towards the betterment of all, not just themselves, or the salvation of themselves. They become a light bearer, and lift up others, who can return the act in kind.

Each person has their own path, their own road to illumination and enlightenment. I cannot tell one how to get there, but I can show them the road heading in the right direction. For Enlightenment is found by all on different paths, through different achievements and hardships. If you have ever seen Joseph Campbell's "A Hero's Adventure," I would recommended it. He was a very wise and talented man.

“Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls”
- Joseph Campbell

- Maban

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Very well put, KilgoreTrout; very well indeed.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Seattle High Council Shard

Well, after several months of hard work, scouting, reconnaissance, moving, rebuilding, and reconfiguring; we have reestablished the High Council and finished construction of all of our new facilities.

I am proud to announce that the Seattle Shard is now the home of the High Council. As a result of our losses I have taken up my Shard's mantle and am now one of the Three High Councilors representing the Seattle Shard. Now that the Seattle Shard is the new heart of the Shards, the three councilors of the Seattle Shard will act as as the effective leaders of the Shards, in the years to come.

With the technological capitol of the world as our new nexus, our new "headquarters;" we should be better enabled and better equipped to face the challenges ahead and uphold our sworn duties. Now that I am in a position to effect change more greatly, I have put forth and have had approved by the High Council, more strategies and methodologies which should help us better protect and safeguard humanity by in so doing what many of you here have proposed; beginning a gradual return of power from our hands, back into the hands of Humanity.

We have put into motion several large operations which will come to full maturity in the years to come, and in so doing present a new public face to the Shards, and a new public nexus for fighting darkness in the world wherever it hides, both overtly, and covertly.

Many of you have abdicated our covertness, our secrecy; for more direct and or public action. Due to recent events, and the recent attack, we have realigned our direction and purpose for doing just that. We will be taking a more aggressive and proactive stance against the Remnants and all their allies to ensure such said events will not be allowed to transpire again. We have learned from history, from our mistakes, and will safeguard against any recurrences.

Furthermore we have developed new interfaces with elected officials to bring about more swift and widespread change in the directions which are needed, specifically within the United States. We see the United States as a now renewed and rejuvenated source for doing good, and creating a better world for humanity. We will pursue and enforce these changes against corruption and manipulation by those whom would wish to see our endeavors defeated, or otherwise obstructed for their or the needs of their masters.

- Maban

[edit on 31-1-2009 by Maban]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello

I live in Iceland and I have bin reading some of this posts.
I thought this wery interesting about Icelandic Shards. So I want to ask Maban
what he think about this revolution who is in Iceland now?
And can you tell me if the Icelandic Shards work under special name, freemasons, knight templar or other or cant you say somthing about that?

Sorry about my english, I hope you anderstend this.

nordurland

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join