It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shards of the Illuminati

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Somebody asked once whether I believed Maban or not.

My answer was that I wasn't sure, but it was at least interesting.

Well, I have thought a lot about it. I believe him.

I already miss him.

Now I am going to have to go back and red the thread top to bottom, and the U2Us and try and figure out what it all means.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I already miss him.

Me too. I am surprised by how much.

Now I am going to have to go back and red the thread top to bottom, and the U2Us and try and figure out what it all means.

If you find a way to put it into words please share, I am still so much at a loss for them myself. I fear we may have to start a support group!

All in all it has been amazing.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So I woke up this afternoon with a copy of Gyatso's Transform Your Life attached firmly across my forehead with three elastic bands.

Maban was for real, even if he somehow wasn't actually for real.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think we should keep this thread alive and share our opinions as to what we believe about what Maban said.

Was he for real? What do you think?

Have you read anything that leads you to believe one way or another?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think we should keep this thread alive and share our opinions as to what we believe about what Maban said.

Was he for real? What do you think?

Have you read anything that leads you to believe one way or another?

My vote...let's not.

I am though wondering whether the current financial crisis in Iceland could be in any way connected to Maban's sudden departure. Could be trouble at the mill!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I read yesterday that the Iceland national bank (maybe?) had frozen all assets from European customers.

I was reading back through the early days of this thread and there was a post where Maban talked about the amount of time he would spend here and that he would leave suddenly but give us notice.

It was perhaps planned, but I think the coincident world events are probably more likely.

There have been at least two major potential catastrophic military events in the last week or so that seem to have either 'disappeared' or have become non-issues.

If Maban's group intervened they did an amazing job.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
While this has been a fascination to the voyeur, it has gone on long enough to be satisfying for those who will be satisfied. Others never will be.

Always remember the first law. Those who know, do not speak, and those who speak, do not know.

What was the real message? The overall message? While you never got any verifiable facts what does the message say?

Take that message with you. It is based in truth. The rest is all faith and belief based on faith in the teller of the story.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Always remember the first law. Those who know, do not speak, and those who speak, do not know.

Whereas my observations have indicated to me that that saying does have a sufficient element of truth to it, I don't think it should ever be quoted as an absolute rule. Not everything is always so black and white.

What was the real message? The overall message? While you never got any verifiable facts what does the message say?

Take that message with you. It is based in truth. The rest is all faith and belief based on faith in the teller of the story.

I think that I agree, Sir.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

This post was made in error

I hold my hands up, my bad there.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

What events happened in your life? Were you assaulted by 'Illuminati' type groups?

Please explain.

Perhaps it was another group than Mabans.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Read my thread from my signature and it should explain.

It also explains why I am so insulted if it is the same group that the OP is talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by emsed1

Read my thread from my signature and it should explain.

It also explains why I am so insulted if it is the same group that the OP is talking about.

I have read your thread actually, well not all of it, the initial posts. I can see no relation to your thread which details cronyism and the 'old boys network' and any of Maban's posts. I am not defending Maban, but I fail to see how you could have read all his posts and found any similarity. Perhaps you should give it another go! And besides, I can't believe that anyone could disagree with everything that Maban said. Somewhat sweeping.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I will have a thorough read and repost then, I was at work at the time and only had the opportunity to read the first few details of the long post.

My bad and apologies to the OP.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

It was weird reading your story because something similar happened to me when I was about 20. I was standing in line at a Post Office and the guy behind me just struck up a weird conversation by asking me what I did for a living.

I told him I was a Paramedic and he asked if I made good money doing it. I told him not really and he handed me a white business card with simply a phone number on it and told me that if I ever decided I wanted to make some 'real' money to call the number.

I was 99% sure it was some kind of scam or 'Amway' deal but the guy dropped the conversation at that point and I never saw him again.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

This does have some similarities but it is different to what had happened with me.

I still know the guy who originally introduced me and had known him for a long time prior to being offered.

Your age was also similar but had you not called and met with them you will never know?

I will never truly know if it were a scam or the real thing but I do know that it happened and that it was an extremely smart idea in terms of controlling markets which made me back off from it. I do not believe it to be a scam as the person who introduced me is still a long term friend and after having known them now for a number of years nothing has suggested to me that they are that kind of person.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I watched a couple of the YouTube links on your OP in that other thread and they were excellent.

I would almost say it's funny how it all came true but it's more creepy really.

It was like watching a Saturday Morning Cartoon version of the last two weeks.

I would recommend them to folks in this thread to watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So...
Anyway...

I have been listening to a particular song via You Tube, off and on since Maban went...for reasons all my own. But. I actually watched the accompanying pictures yesterday, and, well, it kind of took me aback. I thought it worth sharing (my madness or the vid? not sure which at this present moment in time).

Coincidence, synchronicity, magic?...who cares, it works for me.

Am I revolting? I think I am.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I am presuming that these are the video's you speak of?

uk.youtube.com... (watch from 1 to 8)

video.google.com...#

I am unsure which ones specifically as you did not mention.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I realise that you may not have claimed to say you had created stability, but you do admit that that is one of your goals. No single man or group, has, of yet, tried to take full control on a global scale. With the possible exception of the ComIntern no ideology has ever made such a proclamation and even in that case it was more black propaganda than anything else. The only movement ever to reach that far is Corporationism.

This has been troubling me, I couldn't decide whether maybe I was wrong (heaven forbid), because of course both Christianity and Islam have made such a declaration. But, then they are both if not actual corporations (as the Roman Church essentially is) significantly supported and funded by them (such as some of the fundamentalist Christian churches and the Wahhibist Islamics). So, I am still right. Such a relief!

Corporationism however is only 'evil' because we, the people/consumers allow it to be. I refer back to the quote I posted earlier by Ian Brady (the 'Moors Murderer'), that it is only by the equal application of 'law' can we ever hope to rid wider society of the endemic corruption and criminality that will destroy us. And it is only us that can or will insist upon it. They won't change until change is enforced upon them, not if they are profiting in the meantime.

I don't oppose globalism or a one world government, I only oppose those who are currently pursuing it. One of the good things about fascism was the premise that government should work with industry, however profiteering got hellishly in the way the last time it was tried. And since.

Originally posted by Maban
As Mahatma Gandhi said:

We must be the change we we wish to see in the world.

For tomorrow has yet to be written, and its first drafts will be made in our hearts and minds; through our caring actions.

This deserves thought and I am thinking.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join